Second Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Gwen."

She walked over to his desk as he got up from his chair. She dropped the papers on his desk as she reached the end of the desk.

"It's an advert." She said, adding. "I just had to see you. I know I shouldn't but you gave me an opening and I had to take it."

She walked up to Peter as he leaned against his desk. There lips met. Her eyes closed and her heart pounded in her chest. Knowing that it was risky and yet exciting. A clandestine meeting, that was against company rules in the office. She slipped a hand down onto his now bulging crotch, softly caressing him she whispered. "I want you so much I'm aching for it." Her hand pressed against the bulge. She squeezed it and kissed him softly on the cheek and left, closing the door behind her.

At about 4.30 Peter called reception and arranged to meet Gwen at the mall again.

"Good night." Peter said as he was passing the reception desk.

"Good night sir." Gwen replied.

Peter was sitting in the parking lot and saw Gwen arrive and moved closer to the spot where she had found a parking spot. She saw his car and went over and got in saying. "Hi honey let's get out of here." She was all excited.

"Hi sweet thing, its good to see you again." Peter said as he drove away and out of town. He put his arm around Gwen's shoulders. She put her hand over his and pressed it to her warm firm breast. Her other hand was in her lap. Gwen moved her hand from over his and proceeded to undo the top buttons of her blouse and slipped his hand inside the opening. And over her warm bare breast. Her heart pounded in her chest and her nipple stiff with excitement. He touched it softly and ran his finger around it softly.

Gwen moaned. "Hmm, ugh. You sexy man." As she moved her hand from her lap to over the bulge in Peters pants.

She rested her head on his shoulder as her hand rested on his thigh.

There was no traffic on the road so Peter's hand remained inside Gwen's blouse, caressing and softly fondling her firm breast.

The sign on the side of the road indicated that they were coming into the town of Grayson.

Peter withdrew his hand from her blouse and Gwen did up one of the buttons. Before long they were at the Skyline hotel. Peter drove up and parked. They got out and went to there room. Turning on the TV. It had been left on the weather channel and they both watched as the local forecast came on. Stormy weather was possible, with heavy rain.

"Maybe we should have dinner in the restaurant here this evening seeing what the forecast is showing." Peter said.

"I never paid any attention to the sky on the way here. Maybe we should stay in, it doesn't look a good evening to be outside." Gwen replied and added. "Have a nice dinner and a drink in the lounge then sit in our Jacuzzi and enjoy ourselves."

She went to the window and parted the curtains saying. "Would you believe it's raining already?" Peter went over to her and looked out.

She let go of the curtains and turned and kissed Peter softly at first then passionately.

Peter kissed Gwen's ear, probing into it with the tip of his tongue. Sucking in her earlobe he caressed it with the tip of his tongue.

Gwen bent a leg and slowly pushed it up in-between Peter's thighs, up against his crotch as she put a hand behind his firm butt. Urging him toward her.

There lips met softly, moving against each other's as though searching for something. Caressing each other's lips as they slowly moved against each other's. They opened and there tongues took up the caressing and searching. As there lips parted more there arms went around each other's necks. Pulling them together. There tongues probing and jousting. The kiss was wantonly and lustful, totally sexual. There kiss ended leaving them both breathless and craving each other's bodies all the more. Her hands went to his neck and undid his tie; She tossed it into the nearest chair. Her hands continued by undoing the buttons of his shirt. Pulled it out of his pants saying in a sultry husky tone.

"You are a very sexy man Peter. Smooth rippling chest and torso. A handsome man."

Running her hands over his chest, a finger touched a nipple and ran around it. Barely touching it. Yet it was enough to make Peter react.

Gwen felt it and lowered her head to kiss his tender aroused nipple. As her tongue touched it Peter sighed. "Hmm." His hand was behind her head. Running his fingers through her auburn hair as he gently urged her to him. His other hand was slowly undoing her blouse. As the last button undid her blouse separated over her soft firm bosom. He eased it off of her shoulders and it fell free, dropping to her feet.

She pressed her bare breasts to his bare chest as she pulled his belt undone. She unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. Her hands went around his under pants to his butt. Gwen slipped her hands into the top of them and eased them over his hips and down, letting them fall to the floor as well. Her hands soft and warm pressed Peters firm butt pulling him against her as she whispered. "My hot sexy lover."

Peters hand on the hem of her skirt. Deliberately slowly he eased the garment over her curvaceous hips and let it fall around her feet. Crouching he got his pants off of his shod feet and then slipped out of his shoes then his underpants.

Gwen stood in front of him as naked as the day she was born. Her soft and curvaceous body so proud and sexually adorable. She had taken her bra and panties off in the ladies room back at the office. Gwen was ready and wanting to be made love to.

Peter slowly got up and taking her head in his hands looked into her pretty eyes and whispered. "You are a very beautiful woman sweetheart. A lovely woman."

Her lips open and moist as Peter put his lips to hers in a tender kiss. Peter had an arm around Gwen's shoulders and bending he put his other arm behind her thighs and scooped her up, carrying her over to the bed. Gently lowering her on to it.

"My lover, my love let me look at you. Let me soak up your image, you very sexy and sensual man. Oh Peter come on to me impale me,- f-u-c-k me." Gwen almost pleaded. The need for him was visible on her face.

"You have no idea how much I want to make love to you naked my sweet, sweet Gwen. I must not give in to that want. You mean far too much to me already for that to happen. As desirable as the experience would be, it would probably hurt you as much as to become a living nightmare. And it could well be the end of us. Gwen I'd love for you to have a baby with me. It mustn't happen though." Peter said quietly as he lay down beside her and put an arm around her.

Gwen turned and laid an arm across Peter's chest and her leg bent to lie across his thigh. She nuzzled his ear and half purred half sighed. "H-m-m you smell so good." She kissed his ear softly and said softly as she caressed his chest. "You disappoint me but I know you are so very right. The rightness hurts so badly. - That's what hurts the most. Oh if only I were single I'd marry you and have our baby. Peter I'd have a baby with you if you wanted it even if we weren't married. But right now like you say there's no way. - Hold me my love. Hold me tight."

Gwen had started to cry. She put her head on his chest and cried softly, her tears running down Peter's chest as he caressed her back softly. He let her cry not consoling her but just rubbing her back and running his fingers through her hair.

After a few minutes Gwen raised her tear streaked face and Peter took it between his hands and kissed her tenderly saying softly. "Were our situation different I'd gladly and love to have a baby with you, I'm very fond of you. Even more than I can put into words. I want to feel cum shooting into you, filling your every crevice all hot and slippery. Have you trap me inside of you, squeezing every last drop out of me. So excruciating slowly. Yes I want you, oh god how I want you."

"My Peter, my Peter. We both want the same thing so very badly. If I can't have you're cum in me, pour it over me. Shoot all over me. Let me see it squirt out of your prick onto my naked breasts, over my hot cunt.

Let me suck your prick dry my lover. You make me feel so raunchy so sexual it scares me."

As Gwen was speaking, pleading. Her hand was around his penis and slowly caressing it. Rubbing it from his man head smooth and purple red colour all the way to his balls. Hanging shadowed in curly pubic hair. She moved her leg off of his thigh saying in a sultry hoarse voice. "Stand over me my lover and make your cum rain down on me in a hot creamy shower.

Wash me with your man juices. - - Let me watch as you masturbate over me my love."

Peter got up and straddled her just above her knees and began to masturbate slowly and deliberately. His self caresses got faster as his climax built. "Ugh, I'm cumming." Peter gasped as he grasped his penis and instinctively thrust his hips forward as he squeezed his shaft. Squirting a hot jet out onto Gwen's breasts and face then another over her breasts. A third splashed on to her abdomen and pubic hair. Letting the last dribble fall on her thighs. Peter stepped off of Gwen and sat on the edge of the bed, then, feeling her hand under his arm.

"Come my sweet lay by me. Help me massage your cream in while its still warm."

Rolling on to his side he leaned over and kissed Gwen and put his hand into a puddle of cum on her breast and gently rubbed it all over the hot firm orb, covering it's hot pointed nipple. Massaging his cum into her soft fine skin. Gwen was massaging her other breast. Rubbing the thick slippery cum into her skin. Between them they did the same on her abdomen. The high protein cream was nearly all gone when Gwen suggested that they take a shower and maybe go for supper.

"That storm got here quick." Gwen muttered.

"It sure did. Come on the last one in the shower is a lemon." Peter said with a chuckled.

"Come here my love and kiss me then I'll be the lemon."

Peter went to Gwen and stepped into her encircling arms. They kissed long and passionately. Parting they walked into the bathroom. Peter turned the shower on and adjusted the water temperature. He stepped in and Gwen followed him, closing the shower door. Peter got the washcloth and liquid body wash. Squeezing some on to the cloth he moved allowing Gwen to get under the shower she turned around to get thoroughly wet.

Peter washed her back and the back of her shapely legs and said softly. "Turn around sweetheart."

She turned around and faced her lover her eyes had a dreamy look to them. Not a word was said. Peter rinsed the cloth and applied more of the gel and started washing her neck and shoulders. Then lathered up his hands and manually washed and caressed her heaving firm breasts. Caressing her sensitive nipples.

"Hmm." Gwen sighed as she steadied her self by putting her hand on Peters shoulders and spreading her feet. Peter lathered her abdomen and washed it. The suds ran down on to her pubic hair as Peter knelt in front of her. As he lathered up his hand Gwen thrust her hips toward him and let forth a steady golden shower of warm pee. Splashing off of his neck and chest, Gwen said with a wry grin. "A warm golden shower for my lover."

Peter chuckled as he spread her love lips letting her pee shower free. He dipped his face into the last of the shower tasting it. Gwen finished peeing and whispered as she ran her finger through his hair. "That feels a lot better and naughty." She chuckled.

"More like seductive and exciting." Peter replied as he stood up. Rubbing his legs. "Now I'll finish washing you sweet thing."

Kneeling he lather up the wash cloth and washed first one leg then the other and finished by washing her love lips and curly fur. Standing, Peter spun Gwen around to rinse her off.

"Ok lover now it's my turn to bathe you." She changed places with him in the shower.

Spinning him around Gwen washed his back and his legs.

She turned him around and squeezed some of the wash onto his chest and washed it and his abdomen with her hands. Getting to his semi erect penis she softly rubbed it between the palms of her hands. Up and down its shaft. Its man head was exposed and shiny from the gentle washing and its own lubricant. Leaving it to lather up his legs. Gwen finished washing his legs and returned to his hot and now erect penis. She spun him around to rinse him off. Leaving a rosy red stiff shaft. As Gwen looked at it and caressed it she said softly. "My lollipop a sweet to lick and to suck." She moved in close and kissed it on the side. Then dipped her head and took one of his balls into her mouth feeling the wiry hair against her tongue, she licked it. She did the same for the other as she caressed his rampant prick. It stood stiff and throbbing with excitement from her caresses. She stood up in front of her lover whispering seductively. "We'll keep this for later."

Gwen opened the shower door and they both stepped out on to the bath mat and dried each other. They walked out of the bathroom and got dressed.

"Lets see what is on the dinner menu shall we." Peter said.

"Darned good idea I'm hungry." Gwen replied as they were leaving their room.

She put her arm through Peters as they strolled to the restaurant across the foyer. They were shown to a cubicle and sat looking at the menu.

"Would you like some white wine?" Peter asked Gwen.

"Yes please. That sounds nice." Gwen replied as there waiter arrived at their table. Peter ordered a bottle of St Helena, German Riesling wine.

They each decided on what they wanted to eat. There wine arrived and their dinner order taken.

"Cheers my sweetheart." Peter said. Holding up his glass.

"To my lover." Gwen replied as there glasses clinked together in a toast.

"It's a good thing that this restaurant is here." Peter said as he looked at the window across the dining area. Heavy rain was beating against the windows and the occasional clap of thunder could be heard.

"That's for sure. You'd drown out in that rain. It looks cold as well. I'm nice and warm here though, with my love. Here's to debauchery." Gwen whispered as she slipped a foot out of a shoe and slid it against Peter's ankle.

"Here's to our encounter and many more." Pete exclaimed.

He moved his foot and Gwen's foot found the leg of his pants and slid in under the hem and slid up as far as she could. Caressing his bare leg slowly. Gwen looked at her lover her eyes dreamy and partly closed. Reaching across the table she took his hand and entwined her fingers in his saying in a nervous soft voice. "If anyone had said to me a couple of weeks ago, even a week ago that I'd be in an affair with some one I'd have said that was nonsense. It couldn't happen." She caressed his fingers gently.

"It just goes to show how wrong we can be." Peter was saying as there dinners arrived. Peter asked if they could have coffees afterwards. He poured the last of the wine.

"That's right. I used to think that some lucky woman would have you. Be making love to you. Probably be having babies with you. Yes I wished it could be me, knowing it wouldn't though. I was being very envious. Well my love at least we are making love and I'm very happy with the feelings there. It's like a dream but oh what a dream." Gwen said softly.

They ate quietly for a bit then Peter said quietly. "I'd love for us to have a baby together as well sweetheart, but like you I know it cant happen. Lets enjoy our times together how ever. You are very special to me and I wouldn't hurt you or harm you. You mean far to much to me."

They finished their dinners and coffees. Peter paid as they left.

"What do you want to do sweet thing?" Peter asked as he took Gwen's hand.

"That's a good question." Gwen said as she looked outside. The rain was much lighter now. "Is there a movie house in town I wonder?"

They found a town paper in the lobby and sat and looked for entertainment section. Peter said. "There are two actually the Rialto that has Dumb and Dumber and then there the Plaza that's running, em this looks like an adult movie theatre. Rhoda and John's summer hide away".

Gwen looked at the advert and squeezed Peters hand saying. "Really, that would be a first for me. An x rated movie. I'm game if you are."

"Ok let's see where it is. It's at 3rd and Main Street. The movie starts." Looking at his watch added. "In twenty minutes. He closed the paper and put it back on the table. "You wait at the front and I'll bring the car around ok."

"See you in minute." Gwen said as Peter walked to the side door.

They found the cinema easily and went in. Peter got two balcony seats. They went up to the balcony. Found two seats off to the side. Gwen went in first and Peter followed.

The forth-coming attractions finished and the lights went down as the movie got underway.

Peter put an arm around Gwen's shoulders and she rested her head on his shoulder.

They watched as the exploits rolled by, steamy indeed.

Gwen took hold of Peter's hand and placed it over the buttons of her blouse. She let him know that she was undoing one.

He fumbled in the darkness and undid two. He slipped his hand under the material cupping a warm soft orb, gently caressing it as Gwen purred. "Hmm that feels so nice. - Ohh yes mm." Gwen whispered.

John was fondling Rhoda's breasts then he started to kiss and suck them.

Gwen was undoing another button and had slipped her hand into her blouse and was fondling her other breast. She pushed her blouse aside and whispered in a sultry tone. "Suck my tits lover. Suck my tits." She had it cupped in her hand.

Peter slid off his seat and put his head against her hot heaving breast and took it into his mouth. Running his tongue around its hot stiff nipple.

Sending shivers of excitement through Gwen. She gasped. "Ohhmm. Oh fuck that feels incredible."

F-f-f sound came from her mouth as she took a breath in through her teeth.

Peter slipped her blouse over her breast and sat back in his seat and watched as John shot his cum over the girl's faces.

Gwen buttoned up her blouse part way so that peter was able to leave his hand over her bare breast. They watched the rest of the movie.

Peters hand on her breast and Gwen had hers on the bulge in Peters pants.

As the movie ended Gwen did up one more button of her blouse leaving the top one undone.

They left the theatre excited at the eroticism they had seen and experienced themselves.

The rain had let up during the movie.

As they drove back to the hotel Gwen sat as close to Peter as she could. She said breathlessly. "Did I bare a breast and ask you to suck it. Or was it just an incredibly erotic dream."

"No sweet thing it was incredibly daringly sexy and true. You were as sensual as anything and so very sexy and hot. It was daring for sure and exciting. We were both caught up in the sexuality of the movie. I was tempted to jerk off right there in the theatre but that would have been it for me. But I was very excited and wanted to."

"Really, wow. Now I don't feel as bad. No I feel good. Fuck I feel good, and you saved yourself for us. We were really horny weren't we?" Gwen said with a big grin on her face as she chuckled quietly.

"I think we are falling in love. Yeah, I know that is dangerous. But I've never been that brazen in my entire life and like you, I feel great. You are a so very sexy, a sensual woman Gwen. With you I could do anything." Peter admitted nervously.

"Peter I'm very nervous about us because I feel for you as well, very much. You melt any inhibitions I have. I've said stuff and done stuff I'd never have dreamt of doing before. But with you I haven't cared. There's chemistry going on that's for sure." Gwen was saying as Peter parked.

As they strolled into the hotel Gwen put her arm around Peter and he said. "We had better book an early call again."