Secret Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt as though he was teasing me, and although I opened my eyes, I continued to stare at the ceiling. This was a constant battle for us, he told me I was beautiful, I denied it, and when he insisted, I grew unresponsive and distant. He was patient to a point, but there would come a day when he lost that patience, and that would be one hell of a day for me. For now though, he simply sighed, "Why do we do this? Why is it so hard for you to accept that this is who you are, sweetheart?"

My eyes glaze over, trying to hide the pain, but he took my face in his hand and tried to force me to look at him. I looked at the floor. He squeezed gently. "Look at me," he said softly. At first, I thought it was a request, so I refused. He squeezed harder, "Look at me!" He gave the command and I, being a submissive, obeyed at once, snapping my head up and making eye contact. His honey-colored gaze met my molasses brown one. I fought the tears as they welled up in my eyes. He gave another sigh, rinsed me off, and lifted me out of the tub. I began to tremble, and started to cry. He took a huge black towel, dried me off and bundled me up in it. He sat on the lid of the toilet and gathered me into his arms, whispering soft reassurances and apologies. He rests his chin on my head and inhales deeply. I tense up, fearing that he is angry with me, but he gently strokes my hair, as if comforting me. I relax and fall asleep in his protective embrace.

12