Seduction of Jacob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers

"He indicated that he'd been thinking about calling all week, but couldn't get the nerve." A smile played across his lips. "He apologized for the last minute call, but he was trying to get up enough courage to call." He paused. "Given his marital situation, he couldn't make up his mind."

"Well, I understand that." I was still feeling like it wasn't going to happen.

"He wondered if we would be available tomorrow night." Roger smiled as he said it. "The same kind of schedule – he's done with work but he doesn't fly out until Saturday."

"What did you tell him?" My excitement returned. "Yes, we're available..... right?"

He paused and the pause was so painful. "Yeah, I asked if he'd like to come out here for dinner."

My eyes lit up. "And?"

"He'll be here about 7. He leaves out on the early flight on Saturday, so he'd agreed to come for dinner." He got a little more serious. "He wants to make sure that he has a bit of separation from his contact with his client. He wants to make sure that no one knows at the business and he's afraid of it getting back to the company or his wife."

"I understand." I was equally somber. Being the other woman and involved in a scandal that were to harm his marriage is the last thing that I wanted. Even though I wanted to fuck him, I understood and we didn't need that kind of trouble either.

"I told him I'd throw three steaks on the grill and you could get salads ready and we'd open a couple of bottles of wine and keep it simple." Roger was more upbeat now.

"And I'm assuming that you'd like me to dress for dinner?" I smiled as I asked him coyly. Roger loved it when I dressed for dinner. That usually meant something more revealing than I could get away with even when we were out of town. And it should be something that would signal to Jacob my interest in fucking his brains out.

"Yes I would." He replied with a Cheshire-Cat smile. He knew that I would be thinking about it all night and the next day.

I went to bed that night with sweet dreams of our evening with Jacob and the dreams must have been pretty vivid. At one point I woke up with my hubby's hard cock pushing against my backside as we snuggled. I tried to go back to sleep but I was too horny and I ended up throwing my leg over Roger's and reaching down and guiding him into my wet pussy. He awoke just as I was pushing back against him. It was only a few minutes and he was climbing on me from behind and pounding his cock into me. Even in his slumbered state and with my hand diddling my clit he brought me off and pumped a load into me. He fell off in silence and spooned me and we both dozed off to sleep with his spunk drooling on my ass and leaking out of my pussy.

I could hardly think straight at work Friday and I decided to take the afternoon off to get the house ready and to do some extra pampering and pick out something appropriate to the evening's hopeful events.

I was still in the bedroom primping and preparing when I heard the doorbell ring and Roger answer it. My heart took a jump. I was very nervous like a prom queen when the football star picked her up. I felt a little guilty that I was so anxious considering that I was still a married woman myself. Although, having my husband be the one who set up the opportunity for me to fuck another man helped with my guilt a little bit. But I wondered if this was just dinner.

I could hear Roger greeting Jacob and getting him settled in with a glass of wine. The glass of wine that I had while I was getting ready was working its magic on my nerves and my inhibitions. I knew that I would need a couple more to shed all my inhibitions. And I wanted to make sure that I shed them all. In fact, I was looking forward to it.

I looked in the mirror, and applied a deep red shade of lip gloss, perfect to accentuate my outfit. I was dressed in a black and red bustier, the kind with half cups that hold the breasts on a shelf with the nipples exposed. Jacob liked to stare at my titties the last time we got together, so I thought I would make them available for him. The bustier was holding up black stockings with a red seam up the back and on my feet were my 5" spike strap-on sandals. My nipples were adorn with gold rings made by my sweet hubby that wrap around the nipple like a cock ring would wrap around a man's cock. They are tight enough that my they keep my nipples hard and extended about 1/2" and the gold gives something shiny to catch your eye (in case you weren't focusing on my nipple). I love wearing them when we go out in public under a sheer blouse because it is a flash of gold that helps to bring attention to them.

Over the top, I wore a sheer black full length wrap-around robe that tied in the front. I was wearing my hair down on my shoulders and with the deep red lip gloss, I thought I looked quite alluring. I wasn't sure if Jacob was back for dinner and chatting or sex. But I was going to make it as obvious that I wanted to play and hard for him to resist.

With a quick spritz of my Christian-Dior Poison on my neck and in my cleavage and across my pelvis, I gave one last check and turned and headed back to the bedroom where I grabbed my empty wine glass and slowly and as sensually as I could I opened the bedroom door and walked down the hardwood-floored hallway, my tall spike heels clicking loudly and announcing my impending entrance.

As I stepped through the entry into the living room, the men, who had been sitting and talking, turned and stood.

"Oh my!" Jacob said as he swallowed hard. "You are stunning." His eyes followed my every move as I walked behind the sofa (on which I had the pleasure of sucking his cock) and came around to greet him. He stopped me and looked me up and down before pulling me close and giving me a kiss on the cheek and a very firm and close hug, his hand sliding from my back down to cup my ass as we embraced.

As he squeezed my ass, I was encouraged that this was not just going to be dinner.

After a long embrace, I stepped over to Roger and gave him a hug and likewise got a kiss on the cheek. I didn't want to kiss them and smear my lip gloss. I wanted to smear it around both of their cocks as I sucked them later on.

Roger hadn't commented on my looks but I could see in his eyes that he approved. And tonight he would facilitate the evening having prepared everything so that I could entertain our guest. He would be rewarded lovingly for his generosity in sharing me.

I handed him my glass and asked if I could have more wine. He smiled and took my glass as I turned and stepped over to the end of the sofa. I picked the end opposite of where Jacob was sitting so that as I sat down and slowly crossed my legs, he could get a full view of me. I wanted him to look at that point, not touch.

As I sat down, I first opened my robe slightly and pulled it closed so that he could get a very quick peek at my shaved pussy, if he was paying attention. And I wanted him to pay attention.

Roger came back with my wine and then sat in the over-stuffed chair opposite the sofa where he watched as I teased Jacob in our last encounter. We drank and chatted about his visit to his client and his work in general. We never spoke of his family. I didn't want him to get a case of guilt and ruin my plans. Roger had the steaks grilling and stepped to the kitchen and to the grill occasionally to check on the steaks.

As Jacob and I chatted, I would cross and re-cross my legs to tease him as much as I could. I could tell by the way he kept shifting on his end of the sofa that he was hard and having a time trying to keep it comfortable. The more I teased, the hornier that I got and the harder it was for him to hide his raging erection.

"Lady and Gent, dinner is served." Roger announced as he held the bottle of our favorite Cabernet.

I waited for Jacob to stand first so that I could see how his erect cock would tent up his trousers and I wasn't disappointed. He had quite the tent and tried to pull his jacket closed to hide it. But that wasn't working well. As he stepped over to offer me a hand up, it put my eyes right at his cock level. As I took his hand, I stared at his cock straining the trouser zipper then uncrossed my legs and as I stood, I spread them slightly so that he could get a quick peek at my pussy and then when I stood, his eyes focused immediately on my breasts, on a shelf and displayed for him, my gleaming golden rings pulling my nipples to erect points. I paused so that he could get a good look.

Always the gentleman, Jacob offered me the way to the dining room first. Some people say that is the proper gentlemanly thing to do because it's polite. My sweet husband confessed to me the true reason why men let women pass first – so that they can check out our asses. So, knowing that Jacob would be checking things out, I sauntered seductively and slowly to give him the opportunity to check out my bare ass nicely framed by the six garter straps and the red seams of my stockings.

When we sat down to dinner, I sat so that he was on the end and I was to his immediate right so that he could look around the end of the table and get a nice view of my legs and stockings. And I kept crossing my legs so that he got a great view of my stocking tops and the bare thigh above.

We ate, laughed and I made sure that he got to enjoy all the viewing that he wanted. With the sheer gown and the bustier holding my breasts on display he got lots to look at and I caught him many times staring at my breasts and with the gold rings keeping my nipples long and hard, he got a great show.

Likewise, I could peek around the end of the table and see that his erect cock was making a pretty good tent of the napkin and the napkin did little to hide the existence of the tent pole.

We finished dinner and our wine and when I stood to leave the table, I made sure that my robe wasn't covering the view of my shaved pussy, which by now was quite wet and my clit was quite swollen. He hadn't gotten to see my pussy very much in our first encounter and I was going to rectify that tonight.

I excused myself to "go freshen up" and sauntered seductively from their view and hoped that the guy's eyes were on my ass.

I could hear from the bedroom that Roger had put some jazz on the stereo and I thought that it would set a wonderful mood. I was assuming that Jacob was willing and so far he had not shown any hesitancy. Tonight I was going to wrap my pussy around that fat cock of his and see how it felt. I knew how it tasted and tonight I was going to find out how it tasted with my juices covering the shaft. Both thoughts made my nipples tighten up even more. I untied my robe and tossed it across a chair in the corner of the bedroom. It was time to play.

I returned to the living room to the smooth jazz on the stereo and the lights turned down to a romantic level. As I slowly walked in, my heels clicking on the hardwood floor, Jacob stood when he heard me coming and his eyes were wide scanning my scantily-clad body. I walked in slowly and seductively, with the gentlemen's attention to my exposed breasts and my shaved pussy, clit proudly swollen and ready for attention.

He had removed his jacket already and not wanting me to choose one end or the other of the sofa, Jacob smarted right up and settled in the middle of the sofa. I smiled since that meant that he was interested and I sat down close to him and snuggled right up. Roger was seated in the over-stuffed chair as he was before with a perfect view of the sofa.

Jacob's hand instinctively reached up and cupped my breast and squeezed. It felt so good. He turned to me and leaned in and kissed my neck. It instantly caused me to flush. He looked over at Roger as if to make sure that he was ok. My sweet hubby just took a drink of his wine, raised the glass in toast and nodded his approval.

Knowing that really no approval was needed, I reached up and started to unbutton Jacob's shirt and expose his chest. I was wearing deep red lip gloss that was not the kind that would smear, but, I still wanted to make sure that there was no tell-tale evidence of what I was about to do. I helped him from the shirt carefully not to get any stains on it before proceeding and tossed it onto the floor at Roger's feet to tease him. Then I urged him to his feet in front of me and reached for his belt and slowly undid it and unsnapped the pants and unzipped them and let them drop to the floor in a way that Roger would be able to watch. The zipper was kind of hard to maneuver since his hard-on pushed his pants tight.

I looked first over at my husband and made sure that he was alright and he smiled coyly. I took that as his approval to continue and I moved my gaze up to Jacob who was now looking down on me, his bulging boxers evidence that he was enjoying what I was doing. Again being careful not to leave any tell-tail traces, I reached my fingers inside the waistband and pulled the boxers open.

As I pulled his boxers down his hard fat cock popped out hitting me across my cheek. He was harder than I had remembered him getting and there was a huge drip of precum oozing from the tip. Again I looked up at him with wanton eyes and flicked my tongue across the tip. It was so sweet tasting.

Jacob stepped out of his pants and boxers and I flung them over at Roger's feet and smiled again at him. He was still smiling and I smiled back and mouthed a thank you to him before looking back up at Jacob and wrapping my red lips around his fat cock. It tasted sweet and clean, the tip oozing juice onto my tongue. I cupped his big balls in one hand and wrapped my other hand around the fat shaft and sucked him slowly and deliberately.

Again, his cock was fat enough that I couldn't get much more than the head into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it as I sucked and stroked. His balls were tightening in my hand and he oozed oodles of sweet precum.

I looked up at Jacob as I sucked and stroked and noticed that his head was tilted back in full enjoyment as I gave his cock full attention with both hands and my warm and wet mouth.

I remembered just how good his cock tasted and felt in my mouth and hands and could have easily continued until he flooded my mouth with his seed. But, I wanted my pussy filled with this fat meat. And I knew that with his size I was going to have to be plenty wet in order to get it in there. So, I gave a few more minutes of attention to his cock and then I pulled it from my sucking mouth with a loud pop to add some drama and I looked up at him innocently and offered him my hand to help me to my feet.

He helped me up and I pulled him close and kissed him deeply. His hard cock was pushing against my clit and I could feel him moving against me but I wasn't quite ready and I broke the kiss seductively and pushed him back slightly and turned and sat down and leaned back on the sofa and hiked my legs up and spread wide open, offering my clit and pussy for attention.

I wondered if he would take the hint.

He did.

Jacob knelt down between my outstretched legs and I pulled the skin of my pelvis taunt and that caused my hard clit to stand up about an inch, proud and ready. Again, he took the hint and he sucked my big button into his mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMM" I purred and looked over the top of Jacob's head to see my watching hubby.

"OOOHHHH, that feels so good." I again purred as he sucked my clit in and brushed his tongue across it while sucking.

With my eyes locked on Roger's he watched as Jacob's tongue worked quick magic on my engorged pussy.

He worked his tongue around the outside of my pussy – flicking lightly....then dipping deep........then swirling around my honey-pot..... then back up across my ultra-sensitive clit. Oh, he knew what he was doing. And what he was doing was bringing me skillfully toward a tremendous peak.

In and out of my pussy he lapped and licked, sucking on my swollen lips, nibbling on my hard clit. For a moment I could feel myself start to drift off into ecstasy then I opened my eyes to see that Roger was still watching and then Jacob drilled his tongue deep in me and my eyes rolled back into the back of my head.

I reach for my breasts and cupped them holding my nipples between each of my thumbs and forefingers and I pulled and twisted them, trying as I might to focus my eyes on my husband's while another man brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

Jacob swirled his tongue deep again and then flicked it quickly across my clit. My eyes broke contact with Roger's as they rolled back into my head again in total ecstasy.

"Oh, God......Oh........ Oh!" My breathing was quick and short. "Yes....... Yes......... Yes....." My voice was staccato almost like a bark.

"AAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" The orgasm stirring deep in me burst forth and I pushed hard.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" My cunt muscles pushed hard and I knew that I was filling his mouth with my juices. "AHHHHHHH GOD..... YESSSSSSS!!!" With one last spasm my orgasm ended abruptly and I went limp – my stocking-covered legs and spike heels pointed out in a wide V.

I opened my eyes to see my husband still with a content smile on his face, watching as his wife of 30+ years just had a mind-blowing orgasm from the tongue of a man we barely knew.

"MMMMM You taste so sweet." It was the first words from Jacob since we started. "Your pussy is like velvet and sweeter than anything."

It jerked me to attention and I broke my gaze with Roger and took a breath.

Jacob moved up from between my legs to next to me on the sofa. My legs were spread wide still and my juicy pussy was open and on display for both him and my husband. He immediately kissed me, sharing my juices. Our tongues met in a passionate kiss, his hand now massaging my breasts like a teenager copping his first feel at the drive-in theater. I think the intensity of my orgasm surprised him and caused him to be very excited.

I pulled my legs together and dropped them down onto the floor and Jacob helped me to sit up a little more lady-like and regain my composure.

"It looks like you enjoyed yourself." He was understating it for effect.

I leaned over and wrapped my arms around him again and moved in close. "MMMM Yes I did." And I kissed him deeply again, his kiss still tasted of my pussy.

I worked my way down his chest and stomach, his hard fat cock bumping first against my breasts and then against my chin as I got down on my knees again in front of him. I knelt off to the side of him so that my husband could see and I rubbed his stiff cock against my face, nuzzling it and kissing it. It stood hard and straight up in his lap, like a stiff pole, the tip leaving a trail of slick precum all over my face.

His balls were heavy and full. I moved in and sucked his balls, leaving his cock standing tall, nuzzling my nose in as I move from side to side sucking his big balls in and working them with my tongue. I had a feeling that he may have been denying himself for days so that he could save it for me. I hoped that he had and that he'd give me a huge load.

I was working on his balls and lightly stroking the base of his cock, enjoying the mass in my hand and mouth. Suddenly, I felt wetness on my hand and looked up hoping that he hadn't just shot that load. I was pleased to see that the tip was oozing another long stream off clear precum. I flicked my tongue across the base where it had trailed down his shaft onto my hand and followed up the length, gathering the sweetness on my tongue. When I reached the tip I swirled my tongue around to pool more of the sweetness on my tongue before swallowing down the juice and then wrapping my lips around his cockhead and milking a little more from it.

I knew that he wasn't going to last long and I still needed to have this thick cock deep in my pussy. I looked up at him and there was a look of strained pleasure on his face. Yes, I needed to fuck him or I was going to miss out.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers