Seduction of Jacob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

But the last time, not only did I fuck him, but I fucked him AND got two orgasms out of him. I wondered out loud if the guilt took over for him.

So, I told Roger to let Jacob know that we should meet him at his hotel. We could have drinks and dinner and go from there. I'd have to behave myself in the public place, but that would heighten the sexual tension even more. Given that he didn't call until the last minute, it would also give us a place to be comfortable if he was planning to tell us that he was no longer interested in playing.

Getting together with him was all I could think about that afternoon and by the time Roger got home I was very horny. I tried not to think about the potential that he was going to tell us that he couldn't deal with the guilt anymore and was going to end the sexual part of our friendship. But the thought of having his fat cock inside me kept me very horny and very wet.

I was kind of in a dream state that evening as Roger and I had dinner and puttered around the house. He didn't say anything to me, but he knew that I was thinking about fucking Jacob again.

When it came time to get ready for bed I went through my normal routine and slid under the sheets naked as usual. Roger was there already and he turned the TV and lamp off and snuggled close. Our normal routine has me lying on my back and Roger playing with my titties until we both relaxed enough to roll over fall asleep in a spoon position.

His hand felt so good tonight and my mind was not relaxing at all. I kept playing out last visit with Jacob over and over in my head. And I was not going to fall asleep easily.

Roger worked his hands over my titties, kneading and massaging. My nipples were hard and each time he brushed across them, it sent a shock wave right to my clit.

He pulled and twisted my nipples and with each touch I reacted. He knew that I was thinking about Jacob's cock and how good it would feel to have him deep in me.

His hand moved across my belly and down to my shaved pussy and he brushed his finger across my hard clit and I moaned. He shifted his position and he flicked his tongue across my hard nipple while he lightly diddled my clit. My breath was coming in short gasps as I was now well on my way toward orgasm.

He shifted again and was now on his knees next to me, his finger still working my clit very lightly and very effectively. He was close enough that he pushed the tip of his cock against my cheek. The tip was covered in his precum and I turned instinctively so that I could flick my tongue across the tip and taste it. I instinctively wrapped my lips around it as he was stroking his cock and his finger continued to bring me closer to orgasm.

As he massaged my clit I could hear the sloppiness of it. I knew that I was very wet. And having my lips around the head of his cock while he stroked it was so sexy and was taking me over the edge quickly. I could feel the intensity of his stroking increase and I knew that he was going to shoot. My own orgasm was peaking and I let loose of his cock with my lips as my mouth fell open and I moaned.

"AAAHHHHHHH.......YESSSSSSS" As I let out my moan Roger shot a long stream into my mouth, hitting the inside of my cheek and settling on my tongue. With his frantic jerking the second shot curled around my mouth and landed on my lips and cheeks. The warm salty spunk set my rockets off and I convulsed and jerked and he drove two fingers into my sopping wet cunt.

"YEEESSSSSSS" I screamed as my orgasm enveloped me, spitting his cum out of my mouth as I screamed. A third spurt from his cock landed on my breast and he fell back away from me.

I swallowed the rest of the load that had pooled in my mouth and a glow of relaxation flowed through my body. I took him by the hand and guided him to lay down with me, not even bothering to clean the spunk from my face and breast. As he slid beneath the covers with me I pulled him close in the spooning position and he wrapped his arm around me and cupped my cum-covered breast. I could feel his now soft cock oozing more juice against my ass and within a moment I was sound asleep.

The next morning I awoke very well rested. There's nothing like a good body-draining orgasm to induce a deep and restful sleep. As we got ready for work I started to think again about what could be happening tonight if everything went as I hoped it would. As Roger kissed me goodbye he told me to have a good day and try not to think too hard about tonight. He wasn't sure as to whether Jacob would be playing or giving us bad news. He said that he didn't want me to have my hopes dashed just in case something happened. One never knows – although the only way that Jacob's wife would find out is if he told her himself.

All through the day I tried my best to keep from thinking about it, but it was hard to do. My mind would wander off and I would imagine riding that fat cock and then I'd get jolted back into reality by something. I spent my time somewhat wisely, planning out what I would like to have happen.

And the one thing that all the think did do was to keep both my nipples very hard all day and my panties wet. While the boss certainly couldn't tell whether my panties were wet, my nipples were hard and big enough that he and all the men of the office basically stared at them all day. I think there was a little rumble from the women because the men were paying a lot of attention to me and my very obviously hard nipples.

We were scheduled to meet Jacob for dinner at 7:00 and I got home shortly after 5. I had enough time to shower again and shave my pussy and pamper myself a little before we had to leave. However, with the fact that we were meeting him at a very public restaurant in the hotel, I had to be very conservative about what I was wearing, at least on the outside.

When I emerged from the bedroom at about 6:30, Roger was already enjoying a glass of wine and waiting for me. I stepped in front of him and gave a twirl. I looked the model of business woman, black business suit with knee-length skirt, white blouse and black jacket. On my legs I had black stockings (no seams) and black stiletto pumps.

Roger looked me up and down and asked, "And what do you have on underneath?" He thought he knew, but he didn't.

"You're going to have to wait to find that out, Mister." I smirked.

As we rode to the hotel, Roger tried to sneak my skirt up to get a peek and I didn't let him.

"Now, Dear, I'll have none of that. No peeking." I said sternly.

Not knowing what we were in for that night, I was very nervous. Again, I was afraid that he was going to tell us that his wife found out and things got bad, etc. We wouldn't want that. But at the same time, I wanted to fuck him again.

When we arrived, Jacob had already gotten a table and we greeted him in a very business-like way, extending handshakes and a simple hug from me. And sure enough, there were several people in the restaurant that we knew so the business-like front was certainly needed. I join Roger at business dinners quite often, so my presence and my appearance didn't make anything seem out of place.

We enjoyed a very nice dinner and kept our discussion on a business-like level just in case someone might be listening in. And because of that, we had no idea where the evening was going to go. Jacob didn't mention anything about the sex and we didn't ask. It was quietly driving me crazy.

My nipples were hard as rocks and I could feel my juices wetting the insides of my thighs as I thought about his cock and what I'd like to have him do to me. But, given the fact that several people came over to the table to say hi and meet Jacob, I couldn't let on that I was on fire inside.

It was about 10:00 and dinner had long been over and we had polished off a couple of bottles of fine wine and the restaurant was getting a little quiet. We still weren't sure where things were going to go and Roger suggested that we slip into the bar for a glass of Port and Jacob settled up the tab at his expense and we started into the bar.

As we approach a table I turned to Jacob and asked. "Is it possible to use your room to go to the rest room? I'd like to freshen up a little and the ladies room here leaves something to be desired."

Jacob handed me the key card discreetly and told me his room number and I promised to return shortly and went on my way. I was careful about how I made my way upstairs to not get anyone's attention and I went up to his room. Fortunately, none of the busy-bodies that we saw in the restaurant stuck around to see me up on the room levels getting into a room.

It was about 15 minutes later when Jacob asked Roger about my not returning. "Maybe you ought to run up to your room and see if there is anything wrong." Roger suggested, not making it any kind of a deal to raise concern. "I'll wait here and enjoy the Port." He continued.

When the waitress came by Roger's table and asked if the other two people were still here or could she take Jacob's empty glass, Roger answered, "It's just me. Take these two and I'll have another glass of Port, please."

In the meantime, Jacob hurried up the elevator and to his door and since I had his key, he knocked on the door.

I opened it and greeted him, "Hello, I was wondering if you were going to join me." I swung the door open to reveal to Jacob that I had removed my skirt, blouse and jacket and I stood before him in a black ½ cup bra, black garter and my stockings and heels.

"Whoa!" Jacob uttered while giving me a look up and down. "You look fabulous."

In spite of the fact that we were in a hotel on my home turf, I stood with the door open, giving him (and anyone else that walked by) a great view of me standing in black stockings and heels, my pussy shaved and framed by the black garter and my breasts on display being held up by the half bra. I languished there for a few moments to let him drink me in.

"Thank you. Now do you have some time for me?" I asked as I pulled him into the room and pinned him against the inside of the door. I kissed him deeply and reached down to unbuckle his belt.

"Ummmmmmm, yes I do." He was somewhat taken aback by the fact that it was just us alone. "Will Roger be joining us?" He timidly asked.

"Not tonight. He's going to stay down in the bar and you've got me all to yourself." I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down while he unbuttoned his shirt.

Again, I was careful not to leave any tell-tale signs of a woman on his clothes. I had purposely left off my cologne so that I didn't leave a trace of it on his clothes.

When I freed his cock it was already quite hard and now that he was nude except for his socks I pushed him across the room to the bed and onto his back and knelt down and pulled his socks off. His cock was standing hard and tall and I looked up and was nearly salivating at the sight. But tonight I had some specific things that I wanted to do and I was in control.

I moved up on the bed and he reached to touch my breasts and I pushed his hand away. "There, there, you fresh guy. What do you think you're doing?" I pinned one of his hands down and moved up and beside him and I swung my leg across his face and pinned each of his hands down with my legs and straddled his face in 69.

"You're going to do what I tell you to do tonight." I assured my status as the aggressor, his arms pinned with my full weight and my shaved and very wet pussy just inches above his face.

I lowered myself down and asked him, "Can you smell my cunt, Jacob?"

From beneath I heard him say, "Yes."

"I'll bet it smells like sex." I said as I lowered myself down a little. I was facing his cock and noticed that it was getting a little harder and standing a little taller.

"Lick my pussy." I ordered. I nearly melted when I felt his tongue flick across my wet lips. I knew it was going to be difficult to keep control. He swirled his tongue around and around, dipping occasionally into my wetness. It felt so wonderful.

"Lick my cunt and make me cum." I ordered again and he drove his tongue in deep. He was swirling around and in and out, alternating between sucking on my clit and driving his tongue deep into me. My legs were getting weak and I started to pull and twist on my nipples. My orgasm came quickly and I nearly smothered him as I ground my pussy on his tongue.

"YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHH! ARGGH! YESSSSSSSS!" As my orgasm flushed through my body I flooded his face with my juices as I jerked and convulsed intensely.

My orgasm subsided and I leaned over and flicked my tongue across the tip of his cock and scooped up the precum that was leaking from him. I wrapped my hand around his fat cock and stoked it as my lips closed on the tip. He tasted so sweet and was oozing precum like crazy. His tongue worked my pussy in unison with my hand and mouth and I could tell that he would not last long.

I needed to get that fat cock buried deep in my pussy!

I moved down his body until I was straddling his meat. I rubbed the tip against my wetness and then dropped my weight onto him and his hard cock drove in deep and filled me. Oh God, it felt so good. I paused and could feel my cunt muscles tighten around it and pull it as deep as possible.

"OH JEEZ!" He cried out as his cock slid in up to his balls.

I looked up and noticed for the first time that I could see us both in the mirror on the dresser. We were perfectly situation so that I could watch his cock slide in and out of my pussy. I reached down and fingered my clit while I raised and lowered myself on his cock. I was mesmerized by the sight of his fat cock sliding in and out of my cunt. It was like watching a porno flick, but being able to control the action. I started to entertain myself, seeing if I could rise far enough to be able to see his head. Then drive it deep enough that all I could see was his balls.

It was quickly becoming somewhat of an out-of-body experience. Who was the woman on the screen and the mysterious man with the fat cock that she was fucking.

I watched carefully as I drove his cock in and then pulled it out. The sight was entertaining because it didn't seem like me. But as she fucked him, a wave of pleasure came across me. It was very sexy. I started to use him like I might use a dildo on myself. I grabbed his tight balls like I'd hold the balls of my favorite dildo and use him to fuck me. And it was doing a number on both of us. Slowly and deliberately, I was bringing myself to another orgasm and I worried that I would bring him along with me.

But the view was getting was so sexy. I now knew why my husband loved to watch me fuck another man.

Up and down..... Slowly, working this live dildo into and out of my pussy. I squeezed his balls..... tickled them..... squeezed them more.... all the time getting closer and closer. All the time watching this woman in the mirror..... watching her use this cock.

"UUUUUHHHHHH........ OOOOOHHHHH" I could hear him moaning behind me, his hands gripping my ass as I used his fuck-tool for my pleasure.

I was slowly building a huge orgasm as I watched myself fuck Jacob, mesmerized by how the light was glistening off of his shaft as I slid it in and out of me – mesmerized how the light was glistening off the shaft of the cock this lady in the mirror was fucking.

I felt his balls tighten and I increased my speed. In and out..... in and out..... His balls pulled up tight to his cock and he started to move his hips in unison with me.

"OH SHIT....... CUMMING!" He gave me warning but I already knew and I squeezed his balls and drove him deeper into me making sure that he didn't pull out.

"AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH" His balls were pulsing and I could feel him pumping cum deep into my cunt. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.... JEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ" He cried out again. His balls were spasming in my hand. I knew that he had pumped a huge load into me.

As his balls softened he kind of moaned in content pleasure, completely drained. I felt his body go limp and his fat cock started to loose girth.

I hadn't cum yet and I needed more. And I knew that I wasn't going to get it from him. I had other ideas. I raised carefully and let his shrinking cock slide from my pussy. I stood up quickly and put my legs together and tried to clench my pussy to make sure that I didn't let his spunk flow out.

I carefully stepped over to the chair where I deposited my clothes and grabbed my skirt and carefully stepped into it and pulled it up. On went my blouse and I straightened everything up and put on my blazer, carefully checking to make sure that I didn't let anything slip from my pussy.

"So, that's all I am to you? Just a quick fuck-me-and-leave-me-kind-of-guy." Jacob joked as I turned carefully and faced him.

"That's right, Lover. Tonight you were just my fuck-toy. I hope you don't mind." I leaned over and licked and kissed the tip of his now soft cock and then sucked its entirety into my mouth, tasting both his cum and my pussy on it.

"POP!" His cock made a popping sound as I pulled it from my mouth. I stood and blew him a kiss.

"Thanks, Lover. I hope that you'll call us next time you're back in town." I said before turning and heading for the door.

I stepped out of the door and walked carefully down the hall to the elevator. I could tell that I was full of Jacob's spunk and I didn't want to leave a trail of it, but, the more that I tried to keep my cunt muscles tight, the hornier that I got.

I stepped from the elevator to the lobby and across the lobby to the bar. I felt pretty confident that I was keeping the spunk inside, but I was getting a little crazy. I never thought so much about clenching my pussy while I was walking before.

Roger was sitting in one of the tables with a drink in front of him and watching a basketball game on the TV when I stepped through the door. When I approached the table, he stood and held my chair for me like the gentleman that he is.

I kissed him lightly on the lips as he held my chair. "Hi Baby." I said as innocently as I could.

"How's my Little Cum-Bunny?" He asked quietly with a big grin on his face.

I settled down into my chair and answered quietly, "Well Baby, your Little Cum-Bunny is feeling wonderful right now and has her cunt full of cum. And frankly, it's leaking out and running down the insides of her thighs."

He smiled and said, "MMMMMM I think that I am going to have to check this out for myself. Did you enjoy fucking our friend?"

"Oh yes, Baby. Thank you. I hope that I didn't keep you waiting long. But I just had to grind on that fat cock for a while." I smiled.

My sweet husband liked me telling him about how I've been fucked by other men. It was part of the tease and I knew that it would make his cum boil in his balls to hear about it.

We were leaning close so that we could talk quietly without someone overhearing our conversation.

"How about if we go home and I tell you all about it while I'm fucking you?" I asked. "It seems he came so quickly that I didn't. And I need to have you make me cum."

"Oh you're going to have to tell me about it. But we're not going home, my Little Cum-Bunny. I've got a room upstairs and we're going up there now." He answered with a Cheshire-Cat grin. "While you were upstairs fucking our friend I got a room set up for us."

He stood and when he did he showed me that his cock was very hard and his slacks were very tight holding it in. "Come-on Cum-Bunny........You've been fucking another man and you got some 'splaining to do." He whispered in his best Ricky Riccardo voice and he offered me a hand up.

As soon as I stood up, I could feel things shifting and some of Jacob's spunk oozing from my pussy. I pulled Roger close and whispered in his ear, "I'm leaking cum." I knew that it would drive him crazy.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers