Seduction of Jacob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

He took me by the arm and walked slowly from the bar through the lobby to the elevator. With each step I could feel gravity taking over and more and more of Jacob's cum leaking from me and running down the insides of my thighs. Once again I kind of felt like a little like a horny cheerleader who just got banged by the football team and didn't want anyone to know. I felt a little shameful and excited at the same time.

In the elevator, he pinned me against the wall and kissed me deeply, running his hands around and squeezing my ass, his hard cock pushing against my pelvis. His breath was short and hot on my neck as he nuzzled and kissed around my neck and dry humped against my hip.

His hands were all over me as we rode the elevator up to the 9th floor. And as we humped and kissed, more of Jacob's cum leaked out and ran down the insides of my thighs.

When the door opened, he pulled me out and as we walked down the hall he pulled up my skirt and exposed my bare ass. About half way down the hall he turned and pinned me to the wall again, this time running his hand up under my skirt and in between my legs. At that moment, I felt somewhat guilty. As his hand touched my bare thigh and then slid through the cum leaking from me up to my cunt, I was not quite convince that he approved of my fucking Jacob that way. He slid his finger deep inside my sopping pussy and then pulled it from there and held it up in front of me.

"Look at this!" He whispered somewhat sharply. "Your pussy is full of another man's cum. Did you like fucking him?"

I wasn't sure how to answer. "Ummmm Yes I did." I answered quite timidly as I was somewhat confused now.

"I'll bet you did Cum-Bunny." He slid his finger across my lips and across my cheeks, depositing the sticky combination of my juices and Jacob's cum on my lips and face. "Here's some of his cum. You like it, don't you?"

"Yes. I do." He was looking straight into my eyes as I answered. I lowered my eyes, feeling somewhat ashamed. "And now I want yours, Baby. I want you to fuck me. I want your cum. Please. Fuck me."

His demeanor changed me from my usual aggressive and dominating self to a much more passive and subservient demeanor.

He reached into his pocket and took out a key card and slid it into the lock on the door right by us and it opened.

We stepped into the room and over toward the bed. Instantly, I slipped my blazer and blouse off and let my skirt fall to the floor. I pulled him close and reached down and undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor around his shoes.

"Lay back and spread your legs." He said with a serious look in his eyes.

I laid back on the bed and lifted my legs and spread them wide open. The insides of my thighs and my stockings were wet with Jacob's cum. I looked down and there was Jacob's white frothy spunk oozing from my cunt.

"Look at that cunt!" He pointed at my gooey mess. "There's little doubt that you've been fucking someone else, isn't there?" As he was speaking he peeled off his pants, socks, shirt and boxers. His cock was standing straight out and his balls looked like they were tight against the base.

"Yes, Baby." I replied with somewhat of a timid tone. "My cunt is full of another man's cum." At that moment, I felt a little shame that my pussy was filled with another man's cum. It was a strange feeling.

"But, I didn't cum with him when he filled my pussy." I said as if that would make it all ok - kind of the 'I smoked it, but I didn't inhale.' excuse. I didn't sound any more believable than Bill Clinton.

"I'll bet he made you cum hard." He responded, grabbing his cock and giving it a couple of slow strokes.

"When he got there I made him lay back on the bed and I straddled his face." I admitted. "I let him lick my pussy until he made me cum."

Roger moved in closer to me, grabbing both of my ankles for leverage. His cock was just an inch from my cunt and I could feel the frothy mixture running down the crack of my ass.

"Did you suck his cock?" He asked as he maneuvered my legs so that the tip of his cock was close as he could get without touching the white goo.

"Yes, Baby. After he made me cum I sucked his cock to make it ready for me." My clit was standing very tall and I could see the thick white cum poking up out of my cunt like the icing on a cupcake. "But I couldn't suck it very long. I needed to have him in my pussy."

"So, you climbed onto his cock?" He asked as he now guided the tip of his cock into the froth emanating from my pussy. "You needed to have another man's cock in your cunt?"

I was slow to answer not knowing if he was seriously upset. "Yes, Baby. I climbed on and ground his cock into my cunt as deeply as I could." I said reluctantly, my breath was coming in short gasps because I was so turned on. "I needed his cock........ I needed to have him deep in my cunt."

Roger's cock was positioned with just the head touching the gaping lips of my frothy cunt, spreading my lips and dipping into the cum oozing from my honey pot. He pushed his mushroom-like head in.

"UH!" I gasped, looking at the long shaft of his cock poised to slide into me. I wanted to frig my clit right now so badly and wanted to cum. But I knew that I shouldn't. He was in control now.

"We were in front of the mirror and I could watch his cock slide into my cunt till I could only see his balls." I managed to say.

"So, did you like watching HIS cock disappear into your cunt? I'll bet you loved that didn't you?" He pushed a little more in.

"UH!" I gasped again. "Yes...... I... did." It was getting hard to talk. "Oh your cock feels so good, Baby." It was tough to speak.

"OHHHH!!" I gasped as he slid in a little deeper. "Baby, I need you. Please fuck me." There was kind of a sheepish look on his face like he just thought of something. It puzzled me for a moment as he paused with about half his 8" length in my frothy pussy.

"I'll bet your eyes were fixed on his fat cock as it slid in and out of your cunt. Weren't they?" He said with a grin. He knew me. He really knew me.

"Yes, Baby. I loved watching his cock push into my pussy. I loved watching my lips wrap around it as my cunt swallowed his cock." My voice was shaky. I was so turned on right now – more than I had been with Jacob earlier. It was the sense of being caught at it that turned me on.

"I'll bet that you pulled him out far enough so that you could see his head. Didn't you? He asked.

"Y...Y...Yes...." I was finding it hard to talk. "Please, Baby.... Fuck me."

"And you liked watching your cunt swallow his cock, didn't you?"

"Yes........ I loved how his fat cock filled me..... how it disappeared up...... to....his ...... balls." I stammered out. My cunt was pulsing now, on the edge of the massive orgasm that I needed. "Please Baby, I need your cock..... please fuck me."

"And I'll bet you watched as his balls pumped your pussy full, didn't you?"

"Oh.... yes, Baby. I drove his cock as deep as I could when he came." My eyes were shifting from his eyes to watching his cock push into me. "Please fuck me...." I pleaded.

"You like having a man pump your pussy full, don't you, Cum-Bunny?" He was holding his cock about half in me. I kept looking up at him and then down to my pussy. My orgasm was almost boiling with his cock in me.

"Y..Y...Y..Yes, Baby." I stammered out. "P..P..Please, FUCK ME!" I begged again louder.

As soon as I answered, he let his weight down and drove his cock deep inside my pussy.

"OH GOD.....YES!" I barked. I know that they had to have heard me in the rooms on both sides.

It felt so good. His balls were pushed up against my ass and I could feel the tip pushing against my G-spot. He held it there.

"FUCK ME!!! PLEASE FUCK ME!!! PLEASE BANG MY PUSSY HARD!!!" I screamed out not caring who heard me. I needed it so much.

He paused with his cock in my frothy cunt up to his balls. "Did my Cum-Bunny taste her lover's cum tonight?"

"N....N...No. I....didn't get to." I stuttered. I had forgotten about tasting him as I left. My mind was racing with all the stimulus. Details were starting to blur.

With one quick movement, he pulled his hips back and yanked his cock from my frothy cunt.

"OOOOHHHH NO!" I barked out in reaction. He stepped back from the bed, his cock was covered in my juices and Jacob's frothy cum.

"Kneel down here in front of me." He ordered and I scrambled to put my feet down and slid off the bed and onto my knees on the floor in front of him. His cock was literally dripping with the frothy mix from my pussy.

"Well, Cum-Bunny, since you didn't get to taste it earlier this evening, here's your chance. Lick your lover's cum from my cock."

He didn't have to tell me twice and I was going to make the best of it. I was so horny and the thought of tasting my pussy and another man's cum on my hubby's cock was perfect. I held my tongue out just in time to catch a drop as it fell from the tip. Then I started to lightly lick at the base of his cock, working the entire shaft. I carefully worked around and around his cock like one would lick a melting ice cream cone.

It tasted sweet and salty and bitter all at the same time. But I loved it. I licked the length of his shaft, getting it all over my face just like I do when I'm licking an ice cream cone. I licked and slurped up and down the length of his cock, leaving the head for dessert. My clit pulsed as I licked and sucked. I was still on the edge.

I could tell by the way his balls tightened up that my tongue wrapped around his cock was doing its magic. And when I had the shaft clean, I looked up at him, my face now covered with the frothy mixture and I opened wide and slid as much of his cock down my throat as I could. I got about ¾ of his cock in my mouth with his mushroom head pushing deep in my throat and he pulled back.

"MMMMMMM My Little Cum-Bunny is going to get a throat-full of my cum if she keeps it up." He said as he backed away from me. "Get back up on the bed and spread your legs." I was quick to climb up off the floor and lay back on the bed and lift my stocking-covered legs high in the air, my 5" stilettos pointed straight at the ceiling as I spread them wide apart, opening up my frothy pussy for inspection and penetration again.

He stood over me with his cock again poised just inches from my gaping juicy cunt. "Well, Cum-Bunny, did you like the taste of your lover's cum?"

"Oh yes....I loved licking his cum from your cock." I had cum covering my face and lips. "Did you like the way that I licked all that cream from your lollypop?"

"You're my little slut tonight aren't you? You love having a pussy full of cum and the taste of it in your mouth, don't you?" He knew what I was going to say and I didn't disappoint him.

"Yes, Baby. My cunt's full and I've got it all over my face and mouth." I licked my lips. "And I want more. Stick that hard cock in my cunt."

"Maybe I should leave you high and dry now." He teased. "You've been fucked and you are covered in your lover's seed. Since you fucked our friend, I might have to make you go without more."

I needed more cock and I wasn't ready to stop. My pussy was on fire now and I wasn't going to be able to put that fire out myself.

"Please, Baby. Fuck me." I didn't want to beg, but I truly needed it. "Fuck me, Baby.....Slide that big cock back in me and bang my pussy hard."

Suddenly I was panicking. He had done this before to me and made me wait for more. And it drove me crazy. It passed through my mind that he might make me wait. Last time he did this he made me wait until the next night. I had to spend the whole day at work horny and wondering when he was going to fuck me. By the time he shoved his cock in me I was crazy.

I spread my legs as wide as I could and I reached down and put my fingers on my clit. My pussy had a new wetness now. It wasn't as much of the froth from Jacob as it was my pussy welling up with my own natural lube.

I flicked my fingers back and forth across my clit.

"Please, fuck me Baby. I need it. I need your cock." There was a tone of desperation to my voice. "PLEASE FUCK ME......"

He moved in a little closer and I could feel his hot cock against my outer lips. I looked down and there was a huge drop of his precum leaking out of the tip.

"OH PLEASE, BABY...... I WANT YOUR COCK. PLEASE FUCK ME!!!!!"

He had that Cheshire Cat grin on his face again.

"I know you want it. But do you need it Cum-Bunny?" He was enjoying my desperation.

"OH GOD, YES......PLEASE FUCK ME......... STICK THAT BIG COCK IN ME! PLEASE!" I was practically shouting and I didn't care who heard me. I didn't even think that there may be people in the adjoining rooms that could hear me, or someone in the hall outside the door. I needed cock.

I was like a junky in need of a heroin shot. I frigged my clit with my finger and was getting closer to cumming. But I knew that I wouldn't be satisfied unless I had his meat in my cunt.

"OOHHHHH Baby, please fuck me." I'm so close.............

My legs tensed up and I knew that I couldn't hold on any longer. It was just then that he leaned forward and drove his cock into my cunt.

"AAAAAHHHHHH GODDDDD......YES ..... ARGHHHHHH YYESSSSSS" He drove his cock in till his balls pushed against my ass and I exploded.

Oh my did I explode.......

"YES! OH YES! GOD YES! FUCK ME!!! FUCK MY CUNT!!!" I barked as I jerked and trashed. Roger had my ankles firmly in his hands and kept my legs spread wide and controlled my movements. My cunt was spasming and I was pushing so hard that I could feel his cock sliding out.

"ARRGGGGH......NOOOOOOO DON'T STOP" My cunt was flexing in a constant orgasm now. "YYYYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!" And he pushed deep again and then started to move his hips.

"OH BABY......... AGAIN...." I was in a constant state of orgasm as his started a rhythm, slowly at first.

"My Little Cum-Bunny's pussy is pulsing." He said as he slid his entire length in an out of me.

"OOOHHHH GOD...... YES!" I was still cumming and I reached up with my hands and grabbed my nipples and pulled hard and twisted.

"OHHH YES! PPLEASE MORE!" His balls were banging against my ass now as he picked up the pace and pounded my pussy.

"AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH" My legs tensed and my pussy clenched his cock. I looked up into his eyes as he pounded my pussy with his cock, his balls slapping hard against me.

"You want it Cum-Bunny?" He was struggling to talk now too.

"YYYYYYYEEESSSSSSSS........PPLLLEEEEEESSE!!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!"

He released his grip on one leg and reached down and pulled his cock quickly from me and just as he was free of my pussy and he gave his cock a quick squeeze and I watched the tip of his cock explode with a foot-long stream of jizz that snaked out straight at my face.

"GGGGGGGRRRRRRRR....AAAARRRGGHHHHH! He groaned as he shot.

His stream landed across my cheek and lips and snaked down across my left breast and nipple. It was so hot.

"YES, BABY! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" I barked at him as he furiously stroked his cock.

"AARRRRRRGGGGHHHH" He grunted as a second stream about 6" long shot up onto my face and landed across my cheeks and nose.

"Oh Baby it's so hot. YES!" I was bucking and jerking with my own orgasm peaking again.

Roger slid his still hard cock back into my cunt and grabbed my ankles again and spread me out and started drilling me again.

"OOOOHHHHH BAAABY....... YES.... FUCK ME!" His cock felt fabulous.... Not quite as hard and full but still erect.

He pumped my pussy furiously and I reached my hand down and started frigging my clit.

"OHHHH YES BABY..... CUMMING AGAIN......." I shouted at him and my cunt tensed up.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" My legs tensed again and my cunt clenched as I pushed so hard that I pushed his cock out.

He grabbed his cock and just a couple of strokes and he oozed the last of his load out into my gaping and frothy cunt.

Instantly my orgasm left me and I went limp. He pushed his semi flaccid cock back in my pussy and collapsed down onto me. His cum was now running from my face and neck now. I licked his cum from my lips and we kissed deeply, sharing it with him.

His cock was quickly retreating from my pussy now like a turtle pulling his head back into his shell.

We were both spent. I suddenly realized that the smell of sex was everywhere – my pussy, Roger's cum and the dried cum from Jacob.

"mmmmmmmmmmmm" I purred as I kissed him and our tongues entwined and I locked my legs around his ass. "mmmmmmmmmmm" Unfortunately, his cock was now shriveling up and I could feel the pool of juices and cum running down the crack of my ass.

I broke our kiss and looked him in the eyes. "Thank you Baby. I love you. That was such a sexy evening." I smiled and kicked off my heels. "Time to sleep."

He rolled off of me and landed beside me and I turned my ass toward him and backed up so that we were in the perfect spoon position. His soft cock was oozing cum onto my ass and he wrapped his arm around me and cradled my cum-wet breast in his grasp.

That's where we fell asleep.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers