Seduction of Jacob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
251 Followers

I smiled as I let the head of his thick cock slip from my lips and pushed him back onto the sofa and I moved quickly up and straddled him. I looked back over my shoulder and gave my husband a quick look and he was still sitting there with a smile on his face and his pants tented up with his own raging hard-on.

I turned my attention back to Jacob and reached down and grabbed his thick meat and guided it to my very wet lips. I knew that I was going to have to work that thing in and I swirled the tip into my lips. I almost came again just from the pressure of his cock on my clit and lips.

I smiled down at Jacob. "MMMMMM I've been looking forward to this." I said with the tone of a spider about to devour her prey.

He still had that strained smile on his face. Either he was on the edge of orgasm or feeling remorse and guilt. Either way, I was going to have that fat cock in me for as long as I could.

"You feel so fantastic." He was breathless in his words. "I'm trying really hard not to blow a load on your pussy right now." I had the answer I wanted......

"You just sit back and relax." I was calming in the way again that a black widow spider might speak before devouring her mate. "I'm going to work this big cock into my pussy and fuck you."

I lowered my hips and felt the head spreading my lips apart. A little more....... I was surprised how I could feel his head spreading me and pushing against my cunt muscles, pushing them apart as the head slowly pierced me. I arched my back so that my hips came forward and improved the view of this fat cock spreading me apart for my hubby.

A close friend of ours had a dildo that was fat like his cock. I remember how Beth would ease it into me when we were playing and for a moment I had a flashback to the time when she lovingly drove it deep into me.

Lowering a little more I could feel the head pop in and my tight muscles strangling it. I knew that I was horny enough that my pussy would be tight, but either he's really huge or I was really tight. I think maybe both.

I reached down and brushed my finger across my clit. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned.

It was so sensitive. I planted my middle finger at the base of my clit a started to slowly circle around the hardness.

"OHHHHHHH GODDD" I was going to cum hard the orgasm quickly enveloped me and I couldn't wait.

I flicked my finger across my swollen clit. I wanted it so bad.

It only took a couple of motions of my finger across my clit and the orgasm came fast and furious. "OH YES!" I almost barked and felt the spasm start to envelope me.

"AAAAAHHHHHH.......YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS" I was screaming now, throwing my head back and forth as I started to explode in orgasm and I only had the tip of his cock in me.

"YES YES YES YES!! I barked as I wrenched my hips on the tip of his meat.

Suddenly my legs gave way and my weight caused me to drive his fat meat into my pulsing cunt in one motion.

I erupted in a second and more intense orgasm as my hips jerked and bucked on his cock.

"AARRGH" I let out a huge grunt with my peak and shuddered as the intensity drove from my pussy through my body. "NNNNNNNYYYYYYYYEEESSSSSSS" I screamed.

And in an instant I went limp on him, collapsing onto him, his cock buried deep in my tingling pussy and my breasts pushing against his face. His mouth was now suckling my nipple like a baby hungry for his dinner. I sat there for an instant as I regained my composure, realizing that he now had his hands on my ass and was gently starting to thrust his hips up into me.

I was so obsessed with my own orgasm that I had completely forgotten about Jacob. The movement of that fat meat in my tight pussy awakened me from my haze. I lifted myself from him and looked down into his eyes as he suckled on my right breast. He let the nipple fall from his mouth and I leaned down and kissed him deeply, moving my hips in time with his thrusts. Our tongues entwined while I swirled my hips on him and I could feel my cunt grasping at this cock with each thrust.

"MMMMMMMM You feel so good." I said softly to him as our kiss broke. "Now it's your turn."

I reached down and grabbed his hands from my ass and lifted them up above his head and pinned them against the back of the sofa and I started to swirl and ride. His cock felt so different than any other cock I had ever fucked. Because it was not as long, I couldn't feel its deepness in me, but because of its girth, all of the sensation was around my hole. My muscles were tight around it and I could feel every inch of it sliding in and out.

He had that strained look of pleasure again and I knew that he was going to cum as quickly as I did.

It took me a couple of moments, but I remembered that my darling husband was still there. Although I hadn't heard anything, I kind of expected that he might be right behind me with a ragingly hard cock ready to hose me down with his spunk. So I stopped my hips and I looked down at Jacob.

"Hang on Stud. I'm not going to leave you." I said and then raised my weight off of him. His fat cock was firmly buried in my pussy and my cunt muscles so tightly wrapped around it I actually had to pull harder than I thought I would have to in order to slide it out.

I felt every inch of his cock as it slowly withdrew till just the tip of the head was still in and I smiled down at him.

"I'm going to turn around." I wanted to warn him just in case. I don't know just in case of what, but I thought that it was important at the time. And I especially didn't want him to blow his load.

Standing on weak legs and straddling his very hard cock, I back away and looked down. It glistened with my juices and there was no question that I had cum hard and that his fat cock had acted like a plug, because there was a pool of my juice covering the head.

I turned and positioned myself and grabbed Jacob's wet cock and guided it back to my waiting pussy. Just as I lowered myself down so that the tip was just poking at my cunt I looked up at Roger and noticed that he still had that smile on his face. Also, his cock was still tenting up in his slacks. I knew that I would have fun taking care of him too.

With my eyes locked on my husband's I watched for a reaction as I lowered myself down where just the tip was spreading my lips. I smiled at him and then let my weight drop, spearing my cunt with Jacob's fat cock.

"JEEZZ!" It took my breath away as his thick meat pierced my cunt muscles and drove in as deeply as it could.

It made me weak. I could feel Jacob's hands supporting my back as I waivered a little. Eventually I got my breath back and looked down and saw nothing but my clit pushed up against his big balls. I had every inch he had inside me. My eyes had rolled back in the back of my head and I needed to focus again.

I looked over at Roger and he started to have to adjust himself because his cock was so hard. I could tell that he was a little bit uncomfortable but his eyes were fixed on my cunt and the fat cock that was now balls-deep in me. I started to swirl my hips slightly and move that cock around me.

"Does that cock feel good?" It was the first words he spoke since Jacob and I started to play.

"Oh my God, yes!" I replied trying not to sing as I rocked on Jacob's meat.

Roger had seen me fuck many men and he never showed any jealousy but I've never quite reacted like this to any of the cocks that I've fucked. I wasn't sure if it was affecting him or not. When I fuck Roger this way his cock is long enough that it pushes up against the end of my vagina and against my G-spot. This was different, very different.

I regained some strength in my legs and was rocking back and forth and pulling myself up slightly so that Jacob's cock moved in and out and back and forth at the same time. It was a wonderful feeling and I was getting close again.

As I was fucking Jacob I couldn't keep my eyes off of Roger. His stare was intense and helping increase the intensity of my orgasm.

Back and forth and in and out, Jacob's cock was spreading my cunt wonderfully. Again, I reached down and started to diddle my clit and I knew that I wasn't going to last long. And judging by his reactions, I was sure that Jacob wasn't going to last long as well.

In and out I fucked Jacob's big meat, watching my husband watch me. I could feel my orgasm stirring in me and my breath shortened and I ground harder onto his cock.

"YES! YES! YESSSSSS!" I barked out as my cunt started to pulse and the jolts of electricity drove through my body. I tried to keep my eyes locked onto my husband's as I convulsed and jerked, every bit of energy flowing out my clit.

"OOOOOOHHHH...YESSSSSSS." I screamed, trying not to break eye contact with my husband. "OHHHHH GOD YES!!!" My pussy was convulsing uncontrollably.

"YES....YES....YES!" I barked as my orgasm stopped with a jolt.

I only could relax for a second as I sensed that Jacob was ready to blow and I quickly lifted myself from him, almost yanking my cunt from his fat cock and I spun around and dropped down to my knees beside him and wrapped my fingers around his sticky cock just in time to give it one tug and move in closely. His body shuddered and his fat cock erupted with a stream about 6 inches long shooting up above my head and landing across my face and forehead.

"AAAAARRRGGGHHH" He grunted as I pointed his cock toward my face and stroked him and the second long stream shot hard into my mouth and across my lips and nose. I pushed some of his cum out of my mouth with my tongue and let it dribble down onto my breasts as I continued stroking him and clamped my mouth around the tip again.

"AAARRRGGGHH" He grunted again and I tasted a third stream flow out onto my tongue and into the back of my throat as I milked every bit of cum from his quickly shriveling cock.

I swallowed as much as I could and let some dribble out of my mouth and down onto my chin. I could feel a thread of it hanging down from there as it was running from my face down onto my breasts. There was a lot of cum everywhere on my face and breasts.

I looked up at my husband to see his reaction. Jacob's cum was all over my face and dripping down in long strands to my breasts. I pushed the last little bit from my mouth out to my lips smiled at my husband and let it run down on my chin and down onto my breasts.

I was concentrating so much on the massive load of cum that Jacob had been shooting that I didn't notice that Roger had removed his clothes and sat back down, his cock standing firm and tall in his lap. I could see that his precum was dripping from his cock, the big head glistening in what little light there was in the room and he was stroking it slowly.

I stood up and turned to Jacob and blew him a cum-sloppy kiss and turned back to Roger and walked over to his chair and I stepped on both sides of his legs, straddling them and lowered myself down onto his hard cock. His 8 inches seemed to be longer than normal and the head stood like a mushroom on top of a very hard shaft. I reached down and guided it to my well-used cunt and I looked down at him and pushed that hard cock into my cunt until I had it all inside of me.

I reached up and massaged the sticky load of cum into my breasts and looked deeply in his eyes, grinding his cock deep into me.

"I'm so sticky from all of Jacob's cum." I said to tease him. "Are you going to give me a load too, Baby?" I was grinding him hard while I played with my nipples and breasts, Jacob's cum still dripping down from my face.

"MMMMMMM Your cock feels so deep. I can feel it pushing against me inside." I ground harder on him. "I want your cum inside. I want to feel you explode in me." I was now playing with the cum on my face and the long strand that was still hanging down from my chin.

"Thank you, Baby for letting me fuck his fat cock. And I love all his spunk covering me." I was purring now, the sticky cum now starting to dry and Roger's cock buried deep in my cunt. I was making myself hornier now and getting close to another orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, Baby..... Fuck me with that cock..... I need cum inside and out of me." I was getting close again and grinding his cock deep.

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up and turned around with me in the chair, my legs up over his shoulders now and he didn't say a word.

"Yes, Baby. Fuck me..... Fuck me hard." I knew that he would pound my pussy and I wanted him.

He pulled his cock out far enough that I could look down and see the mushroom-shaped head and the tip that was already drooling his precum.

"Baby..... please give it to me. Please fuck me." I purred at him, my hands pulling and twisting my sticky nipples. "I've got his cum all over me, just like you like." He was still pausing with his precum pooling on my clit.

He didn't say anything, he just rammed his cock deep into me. I could feel his balls slap against my ass.

"OOHHH!" I let out a loud sigh of pleasure. He had hit both my clit and my g-spot at the same time. My clit was standing so tall that his pelvic bone pushed against it and with my legs up in the air this way that mushroom cockhead pushed firmly against my g-spot.

He pulled all the way out again...... then rammed it into me again.

"ARGH!" I barked in pleasure.

"Please, Baby, give it to me." I pleaded.

He pulled out again and drove it deep....slowly at first, each time he pushed in deep he pinned my clit and g-spot.

Out again and in deep.

"Oh Baby!" I screamed. "FUCK ME!"

In and out..... in and out....

Faster and faster he pushed in, his weight and my position ensured that he hit deep every time. I was heading quickly toward a huge orgasm.

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME!" My breathing was short and shallow. I could feel my pussy start to tighten around his cock.

"YES, BABY! YES! NOWWWWWW!"

My pussy started to convulse and my legs stiffened as my cunt muscles clamped down hard on his cock.

"ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!" He grunted as he pushed deep. I could feel the tip of his cock pulsing against my g-spot, pumping his thick seed deep into me. I could feel the flood of warmth in me and I knew that he was pumping a huge load into me.

His cock pulsed about a dozen times in me and then I could feel it start to soften and he slowly pulled out. I looked down to watch and his slick and slimy cock was soft, but still had length to it and it hung down and as he stood up a final big drop oozed out of the tip and landed on my tummy.

There I lay on my back on the chair with my legs up in the air and spread, covered in dried cum from our friend and my pussy leaking my husband's spunk. I felt like the cheer leader who just got it from the football team. My cunt was well used and I smelled of sex and cum.

I loved it.

Roger laid a towel out on the floor and I carefully lowered my legs so not to leak and lowered myself down to my knees which put me at eye level with Roger's shiny and cum-slimy cock. I looked up at him and smiled and leaned in and sucked it down my throat.

"mmmmmmm" I purred as I licked and sucked it clean. It was still oozing cum that was both sweet and salty.

I happened to catch a movement out of the corner of my eye. JACOB! I forgot about Jacob. I couldn't believe myself and I looked over at him and his now hard again cock.

With a plop I let Roger's cock flop out of my mouth and I turned to our guest. "I see you're ready again."

"Well......" He said with hesitancy. "That was very sexy. I'd have to be dead not to be hard."

I smiled and said, "I'm full of cum now, but, if you'd like to step over here and think you can, I'd take one more load of cum."

He jumped up and slid right over next to Roger with his hard cock pointing straight out.

"Stroke it for me. I love to watch a man jack-off." Roger moved back over to the sofa and watched as I as leaned in close.

Jacob stroked his fat cock with abandon. I wasn't sure if he would produce more, but I'd give him one more chance.

"Let me see it Jacob. Let me see that cock burst with more of that hot cum." I teased my nipples, already covered in his dried cum. "Show my husband that his 'Little Cum-Bunny' deserves another load."

I looked up with big eyes at Jacob and coaxed him along. "Come on. Give me another load. Shoot it on my face..... shoot it in my mouth."

He stroked it furiously now, jacking hard. I didn't know if he would be able to give me one more load considering how much he shot earlier.

"Yeah Jacob. Let me see you shoot. I want it. I want your cum on my face." His face and his cock were turning bright red now. "Gimme your cum....give it to me, Big Boy."

I was pulling and twisting my nipples now. God I love to watch a man jack off. I love to watch how his cock changes the closer he gets. I love to watch as it starts to spurt and I especially love to have it land on me.

I moved a little closer. It turns me on so much to watch a man. I was getting close too. I reached down with one hand and found my clit and started to diddle it.

"Gimme that load......" I hung on the sound of the word 'load'. "Give it to me......"

My breath was short now and I was on the edge of one last orgasm.

"Shoot Jacob...... shoot in my mouth." I opened my mouth just inches from his cock and watched as he tensed up and I frigged my clit harder.

"AH! AH!" All I needed was to see and taste that cum and I was going to cum hard myself. It was hard to talk with my tongue stuck out waiting for it.

"GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR" He growled and he pulled his cock tight.

When he shot he shot like a fire hose – straight into my open mouth and onto my lips and tongue. One last shot.

"MMMMMMMM YESSSSS!" I managed to say through a mouthful of cum as my own orgasm washed through me. His spunk tasted and felt so good it sent me over the edge in a big way.

My pussy started to spasm and I pumped the Roger's cum out onto the towel. It was a huge rush feeling the hot spunk on in my mouth and the rush of Roger's cum literally shooting out of my pussy. I clamped my mouth around the head of his fat cock and tried not to bite down as I jerked and convulsed.

Jacob pulled his limp cock from me and fell back on the chair. I crumpled to the floor in exhaustion, his fresh cum drooling from my mouth and my husband's earlier load dripping from my pussy and pooling on the towel. I couldn't move.

"You like my 'Little Cum-Bunny', Jacob?" His voice pierced the long quiet. It was the only the second words Roger spoke since we sat down to play. "Do you understand why I love to play with her?"

"I do." Jacob managed to get out in a very breathless voice. "I do and I appreciate your sharing her with me."

#####

We didn't see or hear from Jacob for a few months. We knew that he was struggling with the fidelity issues and we often wondered if his playing with me helped him at home, or hurt him. That's both the danger and the pleasure of playing with a married man. One hates to break up a marriage, but married men tend to be more discreet and much less of a pain in the ass than single men.

It was a Thursday again when Roger got the call on his cell phone from Jacob. He was back in town for the week and would be leaving again on Saturday. Jacob wondered if we were interested and available to get together. Roger told him that he'd have to double-check with me to make sure that I didn't have anything planned and he called me.

I was thrilled when Roger called and let me know that Jacob was in town, but I wondered out loud again as to whether the late call meant that it was going to be a fun evening or whether his guilt had caught up with him last time and he was going to end our short relationship. After all, the first time I had only sucked his cock. According to Bill Clinton, that wasn't sex. Most men can rationalize that a blowjob doesn't make them as guilty.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
251 Followers