All Comments on 'Seven Year Itch Ch. 05'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Filth

It's amazing how low people can sink, if this turned me on I'd go see a shrink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yay!

Ever notice how most of these "interracial love" stories are pretty much both a praise of rape with the taking advantage of the psychological damage that follows and a major put down on the black community in general? Always pops my wood to open story after story and see all these white morons writing about what they want the blacks to do for or to them and theirs.

"Thats a good boy, glad to see you know your place. Here's a new ho for you to play with."

"Thankee suh. Massa be so good ta me!"

People are people. Yes, there are just as many black assholes as there are white, brown, yellow, whatever. But assholes are not the leading majority of any race. Yes, I've met assholes in most of the racial categories in the world. But I've met far more decent folk to ever have this kind of crap even make sense let alone be erotic.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Sorry, Hot Sex but

Sorry, Hot Sex but too far out for me. She is too verbally abusive, disrespectful, of her ex, and just too over the top for me to enjoy the stories. Fantasy is one thing, but this goes tooooo far to be fun to read, at least for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
In her zone

Dani is in her zone and is totally enjoying what she is doing. She is happy with her life and wouldn't change a thing. well written, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W.T.F?

....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Which psych. hospital?

What Psychiatric hospital did this author escape from? I hope the authorities catch him and put him back in as soon as possible.

the Ct. Yankee

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
hot

she really has found her place in life serv icing black cock over and over maybe john will take her and keep her fucked for his own toy

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
she is still hot

she sure does have 7 yr itch and is keeping it scrtached, seems to want babies more than cock for some reason, i know how bad she has to have big black cock in her maybe she will find one that wants to keep her fo his own and feed her what she has to have every day, that would be wonderful , getting black daily

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck Toy

Dani deserves a Julia Roberts/Richard Gere type ending with the older rich john, who actually feels for her.

In a lot of cases, if you fuck him right, guys will do anything for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous