All Comments on 'Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 17'

by sue_in_surrey

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 16 years ago
How crazy is that?

The guy that you hook up with is the ex-boyfriend of your step-brother's cousin? Small world out there or what? Does that make you wonder if Lisa and her uncle had ever been an item if she had made arrangements for Tom and herself to visit Young Island? Maybe Lisa had wanted to fix Tom up with the Russian girl so that she and her uncle could get together...or vice versa? I hope that I am not spoiling any of the story. Maybe Karen would know her sister's or her uncle's intentions?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Wow

This is a beautiful thing thank you for such intimate details of a wonderful time in your life! I wish I were female so I could experience girl girl sex too ;)

BeGood666BeGood6665 months ago

Love the story but a couple of things to mention.

At one point you refer to Karry being freshly pushy shaved but later after six describe her pubes as being like a wet shaggy dog.

Also WHU unlikely to be playing at home two weekends in a row. Thag would be at Upton Park that day back. No fan should have to suffer that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous