Sex For Drugs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in between her legs again, I had tied my sweat pants at the front as well, so I undid that and pulled my sweat pants and boxers down enough to pull my cock out. I pressed the tip against her wet slit, gently rubbing her clit with it before pushing it in.

"Huhhhh!" Elisha moaned, her mouth wide open. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered into my ear; "I've never had a dick this thick before."

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle." I whispered back into her ear, kissing her ear lobe, working my way down her neck as I slowly pushed my hips forward, gently pushing my cock in. I got in about halfway and then slowly pulled back and thrust forward. I did this a couple of times, letting her get use to the size, before I started to add pace into my thrusts.

"Uhhhh! Shit!" She moaned throwing her head back. I was finding it a little awkward, trying to get pace was hard. I was wearing socks so I was finding it hard to get footing and she was slipping away, so I put my arms around her waist and pushed her ass forward, towards me, allowing me to thrust into her deeper.

The faster I went, the tighter Elisha hugged me, gently whimpering every time I thrust forward. I started to go faster and Elisha started to move up the counter. I leaned forward, grabbing the end of the counter on the other side which provided me with the grip I was looking for. I started to thrust back and fourth faster.

My sweat pants were getting in the way, so I stopped, not pulling out of her cunt, as I let them drop to the floor, along with my boxers, stepped out of them and moved them out the way with my foot.

"I just realised, I haven't seen you naked yet." Elisha smiled. I looked at her and grabbed the bottom of my T-shirt and jersey. Elisha started to bite her bottom lip in anticipation. I pulled it up and as I pulled it over my head, I felt the gentle touch of Elisha's warm hands on my stomach. I tossed the T-shirt and jersey on the floor once I got it over my head.

Elisha leaned forward and placed little kisses on my chest. I looked down and watched her work her lips around my chest. She looked up at me and let out a cute little laugh. I thrust forward, causing her to open her mouth wide, but no sound came out. I grabbed the counter behind her and started to fuck her as fast as I could, working in and out of her tight cunt with short hard thrusts.

Elisha wrapped her arms around me and her legs around my waist. She had her mouth open, on my shoulder, not biting me, just to stop herself from screaming. As I started to go faster, I could feel her start to bite down on my shoulder and suck gently. The faster I went, the harder she bit and sucked my shoulder.

I decide to tease her a little by slowing the pace down and slowly pull my cock out, only leaving the tip in and the slowly push my full length into her tight woman hood.

"Mnngh... mngh..." Elisha let out the cutest little moans every time I pulled back and pushed my penis deep down inside her hole. "Please!" She moaned into my ear. "I'm close to cumming. Please! Make me cum!" She moaned desperately into my ear. I carried on with the long thrusts, increasing the pace every time I thrust my hips forward. The louder Elisha moaned the faster I went.

I could feel her orgasm building up, as my cock went in and out of her with a squishing sound. Elisha wrapped her arms tightly around the top of my shoulder, bottom of my neck area, pushing my head with her hands onto her neck. I opened my mouth and started to gently bite her neck and she responded by moaning louder.

"I'm gonna cum!" Elisha moaned into my ear, gently scraping her teeth on my ear lobe and then sucking it. Se started to bite my ear as I started to feel her pussy start to contract around my member and she let out a loud moan through gritted teeth while she still kept a hold of my ear lobe with her teeth as her orgasm hit. I felt her pussy get wetter and Elisha threw her head back as she let out a loud scream as she came. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pounded my cock into her wet cunt. She tried to push her hips forward to meet my thrusts but her hips started to buck. Elisha grinded her hips down as I pulled back and managed to get her pussy off my cock.

Elisha was breathing hard as I watched her pussy lips quiver. She lay down on her back, her chest heaving up and down. I stepped back and lowered my head to her pussy, I licked up her slit, getting a taste of her woman hood for the first time since we first met. I felt Elisha rest the warm soled of her feet on my shoulder. I felt one foot make its way along my shoulder blade, down my chest and then she arched her foot, pressing her toes against my lips and pushing me back. I stood up on my feet.

I looked up into Elisha's beautiful blue ayes and she looked at me with a seductive look. I opened my mouth and she pushed her bog toe ad the two next to it into my mouth. Her toes were sweaty when I first took her socks off, but they had been aired out and just felt really warm. I felt her other foot travel down my abdomen and I felt her big toe slowly travel along my shaft, making it's way to the head. Once her big toe got to my cock head, she pushed down my shaft, getting my member in between her big toe and the one next to it. She started to slowly jerk me off with those two toes.

I held her foot, sucking her toe like it was a pacifier. I started to gently rub up and down her sole with my thumbs while I alternated between her toes. I felt her positioning my cock near her pussy, she leaned back on her forearms, which gave her the leverage she needed to push herself down the counter and down my shaft. She slowly lifted her pussy off my cock and a thin line of her cum hung from my pee hole to her pussy lips.

Elisha pulled her foot away from my mouth and started to gently stroke the sides of my cock with her feet. Working her big toes up and down the side of my shaft, rubbing her own cum up and down my pole, lubricating my tool. She dragged the balls just under her toes down the top off my cock and then lifted her foot back up to my mouth.

"Here, now you can taste my pussy on my foot." She said, raising her dark eyebrows and smiling at me. The sole of her foot wasn't dirty, but it looked a little pinky and was covered in a light layer of her clear cum. I placed my tongue on her heel and licked up the sole, taking all her cum in to my mouth before enveloping my lips around her big toe. I swallowed her cum and started to suck it again.

Elisha leaned forward and used one hand to stroke my cock up and down, getting her hand wet with her own cum off my cock. The sole of her foot was already wet with her cum and she used her wet hand to press my cock against the sole of her other foot. She held the bottom of her heel with her fingers, while my cock was sandwiched in between the sole of her foot and palm. Her thumb rested on the ball just under her toes, near her little toe. She used her hand to rub her hand and foot up and down my shaft, my cock rubbing along her thumb each time she worked her hand it foot down my shaft.

The sensation was getting to be too much and I stopped sucking her toe and started to bite down gently. The more she worked up and down my tool, the faster she went and I felt like bursting. I needed to cum again so badly. I put Elisha's foot down and pulled her off the counter on to the floor on her feet.

"Oooh!" Elisha let out a surprised yelp and laughed. turned her around, pressed her against the counter and pushed her head down on to the counter. "You wanna fuck that tight pussy again?" She asked as I spread her pale round ass cheeks apart, feeling down her butt crack with my cock head, searching for her wet vagina.

"Now it's my turn to cum." I said, leaning on top of her, pushing my cock into her vagina, thrusting forward hard, banging her thighs against the counter.

"Uhhhhh!" Elisha let out a low moan, as I started to fuck the gorgeous blonde doggy style now. I stopped leaning on top of her and stood up straight, looking down at her gorgeous body. I grabbed her ass cheeks, one in each hand, squeezing her large flesh hard. I pulled her ass cheeks apart to watch my cock disappear and re-appear out of her tight body.

"You like watching your big dick go in and out of my tiny little pussy?" Elisha asked reaching back with her cum covered hands holding her ass cheeks apart for me. She looked back at me and started to push her ass back, meeting my thrusts and the image that I remembered was the scene she did in 'The Girl Next Door,' where the main guy has a fantasy of having sex with Elisha and imagines doing her doggy style. But I actually had her in the position and I was deep in her tight orifice, feeling my orgasm nearing.

I pounded into her, watching her ass jiggle and cause a ripple effect to go up her back, Elisha's hands started to slowly inch down her ass with every thrust showing traces of cum on her ass from her hands. The sight was getting to much and I was on the verge of cum.

"Turn around. I'm gonna cum!" I said, getting ready to pull out.

"I'm gonna cum again!" She moaned. I was shocked at how quick her second orgasm had approached. "Just keep going!" She moaned, pushing down onto the counter with the top of her head. "Keep fucking me!" She yelled, reaching underneath and started to rub her clit. "Don't cum! Don't cum! Don't cum!" She kept moaning and as much as I wanted to hold back so that we could cum together, I felt my will weaken as I felt a rush in my balls.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled, still trying to hols back, thrusting into her faster than I've ever gone before. I thrust into hard, her thighs hitting the counter with a loud thud as I shot my first load deep into her woman hood and quickly pulled back and thrust forward, shooting my second load into her. Elisha started screaming, shaking her hips around as she managed to finish herself off with her fingers.

I lay leaned forward and lay on top of her as we both carried on orgasming and just stayed in this position as our orgasms started to subside.

"You wanna go upstairs?" I asked her. Elisha smiled and kissed me, it was a long, passionate kiss.

"I'd love to, but I have a meeting early in the morning about a movie role." She said. "But I'll call you and set up a date for us to get together when I'm free." She looked and sounded genuine and it didn't seem like she was coming up with an excuse to blow me off.

"No worries." I said kissing her. I pulled out of her tight pussy and gave her pale, wet ass a little slap.

"Oooh!" she let out a loud yelp and looked back at me giggling. I picked up my jersey put it on. As I put it on over my head, I could feel Elisha's warm breath on my cock, as she enveloped her pretty lips around my shaft.

"I thought you had a meeting for a movie role early in the morning?" I asked.

"I know!" She said taking her mouth of my cock to answer me and then worked her lips halfway down my shaft and back off. "I'm just helping you get cleaned up." She smiled at me hugging my cock with the side of her face, smiling up at me.

"You won't hear no complaints from me." I said and she started to lick up and down my shaft, licking and sucking both our cum off my cock, getting it clean of cum. She leaned over and got my pants, which still had my boxers in them. Elisha held them in front of me and looked up. I stepped into them and she pulled them up to my waist.

"I'll walk you to the door." She said turning around and starting to walk towards the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I said picking up her basketball jersey.

"What?" she said turning around.

"You're gonna go up to the door in the nude?" I said waving her jersey around. She walked up to me and picked up my t-shirt off the floor. I had totally forgotten to put that on. Elisha put my t-shirt on, she was smaller than me, so the t-shirt came halfway down her thighs.

"Since I can't be with you tonight, at least I can have something of yours on me to remind me of you." She said pulling the chest of the shirt up to her nose and sniffed it. "It still smells like you." She laughed as soon as she said it. It seemed like she was falling for me. I kissed her on the head and we walked to the front door together. She led the way, I walked behind her with my arms around her waist. She opened the door.

"Thanks for fucking all that fat from the fried chicken out of me." She said smiling at her own remark. I smiled back and kissed her, making sure it was a closed mouth kiss, as she'd spent a minute or so sucking my cum of my cock. "If I don't call you, it'll be because I'm busy. So just wait for my call, don't come around here."

"Why not?"

"The press follows me around everywhere."

"How do I know you'll call?"

"You're my dealer." I smiled and I made my way to my car. I couldn't wait for her call.

12