Sex Lessons From Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers

"Oh yeah," Jenna breathes as I suck her nipple into my mouth and lightly drag my teeth along its length. My thought is to go slowly like I did with Angie, build up the arousal and maybe even convince Sam and Angie to join in a little too. Jenna caresses the back of my head, as I taste her nipple, teasing it to even greater tautness.

I take my time ministering to her phenomenal breasts, leisurely biting, licking and sucking until I hear a slight change in her breathing that signals she's ready for more. My cock is rock solid and I want to fuck this young woman so badly but I hold these lustful thoughts in check as I kiss my way down her body and bury my face in her thick, carpet of pubic hair.

I love her nipples but this other fine attribute of her African-American ancestry is like a fucking aphrodisiac. I've never been with a black woman before and although Jenna is half Asian, her sponge-like pubic hair surrounding her thick, black labia is my erotic fantasy of a sexy black pussy.

I hesitate before taking a taste of her delectable juice so I can savor the exotic view. Jenna is getting anxious and spreads her thighs wider, arching her back into a not very subtle invitation.

"Don't be so impatient," I whisper just before taking a long lick along her velvety pussy lips.

"Ohhh fuck!" Jenna cries, smiling at Angie. "You know what this feels like, don't you?" Jenna asks when Angie scoots up next to her for a better view. Angie just nods while raptly watching my tongue disappear between Jenna's swollen pussy lips. Sam is staring just as intently as Angie, and my cock's stiffening response shocks me.

"Mmm, oh yeah," Jenna moans as I swirl my tongue around and enjoy her sweet nectar. Damn! I have never eaten two different pussies in the same day. Hell, even in the same month. Making a comparison between Angie and Jenna is inevitable. Angie's compact pussy with its thin outer lips emitted a slightly tangy taste and a strong personal aroma. Jenna's thick, dark pussy on the other hand has a more subdued fragrance and a much sweeter flavor. They are both very tasty.

"Ohmygod!" Jenna bellows as I suck her distended clit into my mouth. Another big difference between the two; Jenna's clit is thicker and more pronounced than Angie's smaller love bud but every bit as sensitive. The whole morning has been one long bout of foreplay for Jenna from watching Angie and I fuck to lathering soap all over each other in the shower but even so her quick climax surprises both of us.

Ohhhh! Fuck!" Jenna cries as her orgasm strikes like a thunderclap, shaking her body and flooding my mouth with her frothy love juice. Damn! My tongue can't lap it up fast enough as her pulsating pussy keeps churning out more sweet syrup with each lick.

Something about Jenna's sexual cockiness makes me want to work harder to surprise her. Her bountiful chest is heaving and she's gasping for breath as I bend her legs up beside her tits and bury my hard cock in her still quivering pussy.

"Oh Fuuuuuck!" she gasps as her eyes pop open and she tries to squeeze her trembling pussy muscles around my cock. I hold it there, balls deep in her hot, velvety snatch without moving in or out.

"I'm not going to fuck you yet," I whisper in answer to her unasked question about protection. "I just want to give you a taste of what's to come," I say, recognizing the double entendre as it leaves my lips.

"You can fuck me!" she cries. "I'm ready to be fucked!" I shake my head as I slowly withdraw my cock from her sizzling hole and lower her legs back onto the bed.

"Not yet, but soon," I sigh, as I position my head between her mocha colored thighs and lick her dripping juices from around her flooded pussy. Jenna responds immediately, humping her enflamed pussy against my mouth and I decide it's time to raise the stakes.

"You guys want to help?" I ask, nodding toward Angie and Sam.

"Sure," Angie answers automatically while Sam looks at me uncertainly.

"Suck on her nipples," I tell them. All three of them look at me like I've just fallen out of the sky. "Trust me, it will send her into an unbelievable state of orgasmic bliss." Neither one moves.

"She would do it for you, wouldn't you, Jenna?" She nods euphorically, looking from one friend to the other.

"Angie, you take that breast," I say, nodding towards Jenna's left tit. "Just do it," I encourage her with just a hint of adult authority in my voice. She shrugs and leans down, wrapping her lips around her friend's swollen nipple.

"Sam, are you with us or not?" I ask, feeling only a little guilty for pushing her to do this. She watches Angie for a few seconds and then glances at Jenna's pleading eyes. It's obvious that Jenna wants this but Sam is still hesitant.

"Please," Jenna whispers. Sam scoots over, flashes me a look I can't decipher and then sucks Jenna's right nipple into her mouth. Jenna wraps her arms around their backs and sighs contentedly.

"Just do whatever comes naturally," I advice, knowing they've never done anything like this before. "Tease her the way you'd want your nipples to be teased." Oh fuck! They're actually doing it! My cock is so fucking hard as I watch these beauties suckle at Jenna's magnificent brown breasts. I dive in, devouring Jenna's succulent pussy while keeping my eyes glued to the erotic sucking motion of their tender lips around their friend's nipples.

"Ohhh God!" Jenna cries as the three-person assault on her body drives her into an unexpected frenzy. She's humping against my mouth, grabbing her friends' hair and moaning loudly as another orgasm rapidly approaches.

"Squeeze her breasts," I tell them as I push two fingers into Jenna's juicy cunt and flick my tongue across her clit. This time neither one hesitates as they knead her bountiful tits and continue sucking her taut nipples.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!" Jenna screams. "Oh god! I'm fucking cummmming!" I piston my fingers in and out of her steaming pussy and suck her clit completely into my mouth. They're really into it now and I watch with amazement as Sam squeezes Jenna's large breast and tugs on her nipple with her teeth, stretching it out from the surrounding areola. Angie sees her and follows suit with Jenna's other nipple.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! OOOHHH! FUCK!" Jenna's body convulses with quick, jerky tremors as her intense orgasm judders her body and saturates her pussy with fresh juice. I continue my onslaught with my lips wrapped around her clit and my fingers pumping her hole until the jerking settles down into light trembling.

"Don't stop," I instruct them as I push Jenna's legs in the air and slide my hard cock into her well-lubricated pussy.

"Jesusfuckingchrist!" Jenna yells, clawing at her friends' backs and clutching her pussy muscles around my rigid cock. God, she feels so fucking good! I start pounding into Jenna's anxious pussy when Sam abruptly abandons Jenna's tit and sits up with a start. Her eyebrows arch as her wide eyes dart frantically around the room searching for who knows what. What the fuck?

Sam scrambles off the bed and runs over to my dresser. Shit! I forgot the fucking condom. Sam is tearing the package open and pushing against my stomach to disengage my cock from her friend's smoldering pussy. I pull out, leaving Jenna humping air as Sam wraps her hand around my slick cock. Fuck! This is my granddaughter! Her somewhat incestuous touch fuels my arousal and my cock pulsates against her fingers while I try not to hump her hand.

Sam isn't nearly as experienced as Jenna and she fumbles a little trying to get the condom positioned correctly on my cockhead. Her hand is shaking as she nervously rolls the lubricated sheath down the length of my cock. Is it simply inexperience or does she feel the same incestuous arousal that I'm feeling?

"Thank you," I whisper. Sam blushes as she smooths out the wrinkles along my shaft. With the condom firmly in place, Sam positions my cockhead against Jenna's fur-lined opening and I slowly start sliding back inside of her. Sam's fingers linger longer than necessary on my throbbing cock as it descends into her friend's tight love canal. Locking eyes with me, she brushes her fingertips across my balls as she pulls her hand away.

Fuck! I slam my swollen cock into Jenna's sweltering cunt as I watch Sam crawl back up on the bed to resume her place. Her face is flush as she closes her eyes and sucks Jenna's nipple back into her mouth. I may be pounding into Jenna's pussy but my eyes are fastened on my alluring granddaughter.

Jesus! Could Sam really be thinking about using the third condom? As Jenna's pussy pulsates around my jackhammering cock I imagine my sexy granddaughter stretched out under me. I remember how enticing I found her naked breasts and her blonde pubic hair when I saw her on the video. Now, curled up next to her friend with her long, shapely legs drawn up tightly I gape at her bikini covered ass cheeks and imagine her snug love channel as I pummel Jenna's smoldering cunt.

"Oh God!" Jenna moans. "Oh...my...fucking...God!" Jenna starts shaking as I continue my unabashed assault on her battered pussy. "I'm cumming!" she screams. "I'm fucking cumming again!" She pushes Sam and Angie away from her breasts and grabs my arms to pull me down on top of her. I drop down, settling myself on her soft tits as I jam my tongue in her mouth and I slam my cock into her shuddering pussy.

Arching her back and vigorously bucking beneath me, Jenna is bringing me right along with her. Breaking the kiss I look toward Sam but she has scooted down by the foot of the bed. I'm trying to see why when I feel her hand lightly squeeze my ass cheek and then her fingers caressing my balls. Holy shit! I lose it right then; jerkily spurting a huge load of cum deep inside Jenna's pussy while Sam lightly strokes my balls.

"Oh yeaaaaahh!" Jenna bellows, shaking and shivering as her orgasm overtakes her. Digging her nails into my shoulders, she clenches her pussy around my cock and rides out her pleasure.

Sam glides her hand up over my ass while Jenna and I gasp for breath. Before Sam moves up next to me I swear I feel her lips place a quick kiss on my ass cheek but I could be imagining it.

"That was..." Jenna pants. "Wow! Granddad..." I brush her damp hair from her forehead and kiss her lightly on the lips as we both struggle to catch our breath. My spent cock is enjoying the pulsating rhythms emanating from her torrid pussy as Angie and Sam cuddle up beside us.

"You should do this!" Jenna says, turning her head to make eye contact with Sam.

"He's my grandfather," Sam protests, but noticeably without a lot of conviction.

"So what?" Janna asks. "You're not going to marry him or have his baby. This may be a once in a lifetime thing," she argues. I intentionally don't look at Sam as I let Jenna make her points.

"You really should think about it, Sam," Angie pipes up from the other side of the bed. "I know it's weird but you can't imagine how good it feels," she giggles as she pulls me into a passionate kiss.

What the fuck! My cock is buried in one smoldering pussy while another naked coed is tongue dancing with me and they're both trying to convince my sexy granddaughter to fuck me. Somehow it seems like the most natural thing in the world even though nothing about this feels normal. I'm pretty sure that most grandfathers don't experience anything like this.

I move my arm over Angie's body, fondling her firm ass cheeks as we continue our mouthwatering kiss. My cock starts to stir inside Jenna's saturated pussy and she squeezes her muscles around it. I doubt I can go another round any time soon but it's nice to know the response is still there after two orgasms. I slide my hand between Angie's legs and my fingers stroke her slick pussy lips.

"Mmmm," she moans into my mouth as I tease her pussy.

"You guys are incorrigible!" Sam sighs, getting off the bed. She flips the third condom onto the side of the bed she just vacated. "Here," she says. "You guys might need this." Sam walks out of the bedroom as Jenna starts rocking my semi-recovered cock in and out of her drenched pussy.

"It's my turn again," Angie says, breaking the kiss and staring at her friend.

"It's nobody's turn yet," I laugh. "I'm not that young anymore." Reluctantly, I pull my fingers from Angie's burning snatch and my cock from Jenna's pussy. I roll over and get off the bed, leaving these two naked ladies wanting more. What could be better than that?

"Maybe later, Granddad," Jenna calls after me as I head for the bathroom to dispose of the used condom.

"Maybe later," I agree, glancing back at these two beauties lying naked across my bed. "Of course, later." I amend before ducking into the bathroom.

After disposing of the condom, I take a long, hot shower while trying to imagine what's going through Sam's mind. After all, this was her idea... well; at least she readily endorsed it. She wanted me to fuck her friends and I never for a minute thought she was part of the deal. Well, not at first anyway.

Then after she put the condom on me and intentionally caressed my balls, I started to wonder. Of course, that could be dismissed as her wanting to ensure we used protection. In fact, everything could be explained away right up until she started caressing my balls while my cock was slamming into Jenna's cunt. There's no explaining Sam touching my balls other than sheer horniness. Then why did she act so disgusted when she left the room.

I towel off and step into my bedroom to get dressed. Angie and Jenna are still stretched out on my bed with their eyes closed. My cock stirs at the sight of their naked bodies. They both look well fucked but ready for more. I hesitate, wondering if I shouldn't just join them on the bed for another round. Maybe later, I sigh. I slip on my shorts and go looking for Sam. Damn. Yesterday I was watching illicit video of these naked beauties and today... well shit, the day isn't even over yet.

I find Sam in the living room, flipping channels on the TV.

"Hey," I say, sitting down beside her. Except for a quick glance at my crotch, she ignores me.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be," Sam answers with typical snarkiness for her age that can mean anything from, "I really am fine," to "Get the fuck away from me." I decide to ignore the complex innuendo or thinly veiled sarcasm and get right to the point.

"There's any number of reasons I can think of why you wouldn't be," I answer as I notice how hard her nipples are, poking at the front of her bikini top. "That was pretty intense in there," I offer.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Sam says, staring at the TV. "I thought you three would still be going at it, maybe you can get them to eat each other's pussies since you got us to suck Jenna's nipples."

"Are you mad at me, Sam," I ask. Fuck, wasn't all of this her idea? What did she have to be mad about? The silence stretches uncomfortably and I'm about to fill it when Sam turns her head towards me.

"You wanted to do me next, didn't you, Grandpa?" Sam asks, looking directly into my eyes. Fuck! Why did she have to pick now to look at me? I'm sure there is no right answer to this but I take a stab in the dark.

"In the heat of the moment... yes. But only if you wanted me to, Sam," I answer honestly. Sam goes back to flipping channels and I sit quietly, just watching the rise and fall of her breasts inside her skimpy bikini top.

"I don't know..." she whispers barely audible above the sound of the TV. "If you weren't my grandfather, I'd have been tearing open that third condom in a heartbeat," she admits. "But that would be incest, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, Sam, it would." I answer. "And I would never want you to do anything you might regret." I pull her into a very platonic embrace that is a lot more grandfatherly than I've acted all day.

"I'm not mad, Grandpa," Sam says, snuggling into my arms and leaning her head on my shoulder. "I'm just confused... and horny!" she laughs. "I had to watch all that without joining any of the fun."

"I understand," I say and it sounds lame even as I say it.

"There you are!" Jenna says, bounding into the room with Angie right behind her. "We were getting lonely in there," she smiles. They're each wearing one of my t-shirts and the thin material is doing nothing to hide their exquisite charms. "We borrowed a couple of your shirts, Granddad," Jenna says, twirling around like she's showing off the latest fashion.

"What's going on?" Angie asks, her eyes darting between the two of us and the TV.

"Nothing," Sam spits out the word, making it sound like she's disgusted that it's true.

"Who's hungry," I ask, thinking I need to quickly change the subject.

"How about if I take the three most lovely ladies I know out to dinner?" I ask after they all admit to being famished.

"Um, I'm telling Grandma that you think we're lovelier than she is," Sam teases. Having broken the tension, I watch them talk over each other's sentences as they offer restaurant and attire suggestions for the evening.

"I'm starved," Jenna announces as the hostess at a local restaurant and bar explains the specials.

"I can't imagine why," Sam whispers and I wonder if I'm imagining the envious tone of voice.

"I can't help it," she whispers back after the hostess has left. "Sex always makes me hungry." She winks and smiles invitingly at me.

"It never had that affect on me until today," Angie says. "Thank you, Granddad."

"My pleasure," I answer with a broad smile.

"Mine, too!" Angie says, picking up on my ulterior meaning.

"And mine!" Jenna laughs but stops abruptly when Sam glowers at her two friends. Jenna just shakes her head and closes her menu. "I know what I'm having," she says giving me that same lascivious look that started this mess.

We're in a small seating area on one side of the restaurant which is separated into two distinct areas by an old fashioned wooden bar sporting a half dozen bar stools. There is a small dance floor on other side of the bar and I check out the jukebox as the ladies peruse their menus. I am pleased to find it stocked with a fine selection of the kind of soul songs that we used to call beach music.

We have a wonderful dinner and the conversation even includes a few non-sexual topics. When discussion gets around to the two guys who are arriving tomorrow both Jenna and Angie get overly animated about teaching their boyfriends how to pleasure a woman.

"I think we should do it together," Angie says. "Like we did with granddad this afternoon."

"They'll have one hotel room with two beds," Jenna says. "They're probably expecting us to take turns letting each couple have the room while the other couple walks on the beach or whatever."

"Do you think they'll go along with doing it together?" Sam asks no one in particular.

"They won't have a choice if they want to get laid," Jenna announces.

"And they definitely want to get laid," Angie laughs.

"Maybe we can set up a little challenge to see who can eat their girlfriend to orgasm first," Jenna suggests excitedly.

"They are very competitive!" Angie agrees, her face flushing with excitement.

"What prize does the winner get?" I ask teasingly without any expectation that there will actually be a prize. Jenna shows me that seductive smile and leans over to whisper in Angie's ear.

"OH!" Angie gasps. "Really? I mean... are you fucking kidding me?" she stammers a little louder than she should and quickly covers her mouth and lowers her voice. "Would you?" she asks Jenna.

"If you will," Jenna answers without a hint of hesitation.

"What?" Sam asks. "What are you two plotting?"

"The winner," Jenna says, pausing with a flair for the dramatic. "Gets both of us."

"At the same time?" I ask, suddenly interested in this conversation.

samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers
123456...9