Sex Lessons From Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,933 Followers

"I bought more condoms," I tell her, nodding towards the nightstand.

"Oh... um... sure," she stammers, leaning over to open the drawer. Angie is too short to retrieve them without letting my cock plop out of her heated pussy, which is fine because she needs to put the condom on it anyway. While she's rolling the condom down my cock, I watch Jenna finish undressing my granddaughter. Sam seems equally nervous and excited as she crawls up next to me on the bed and spreads her legs for Jenna.

"You were drinking, too?" I whisper to Sam as she settles her head less than a foot from mine.

"Uh-huh," she smiles coyly.

"Oh yeah!" Sam moans as Jenna buries begins her oral assault.

"Oh wow!" Angie says, sitting down on my newly sheathed cock and noticing Sam and Jenna for the first time. "You go Sam!" she whispers as she sits up straight and starts riding my hard cock. Watching Sam's face as Jenna eats her pussy is an incredible turn on and I want so badly to lean over and push my tongue in her mouth.

Pulling my knees up behind Angie, I start bucking my hips up to match her solid rhythm. Fuck! I've got all three of them naked in my bed. I'm fucking one while watching her friend go down on my granddaughter. I can't imagine I'll last long with all this physical and visual stimulation.

"I told you we'd come back and take care of you, Granddad," Angie pants as she picks up the pace and bounces nearly all the way to the tip of my cock. I reach up and grab her puffy nipples as her tits bob up and down on her chest.

"Oh yeah!" Angie cries as I twist her nipples and pull them out from her tits.

"Oh God! Right there! Keep doing exactly that!" Sam cries, humping against Jenna's face as she tugs at her own nipples.

Angie leans forward, bracing her hands on my chest as she rocks back and forth in conjunction with her up and down motion, pushing me closer to my much needed release.

"I'm going to cum!" Sam yells, reaching for my hand and squeezing it tightly as she jerks against Jenna's mouth.

"Me too!" Angie gasps, pounding down harder on my cock and driving me deeper into her inflamed pussy.

"I'm cumming!" Sam screams, closing her thighs around Jenna's head and digging her nails into my palms.

"Fuck!" Angie cries, slamming down hard and squeezing her pussy muscles around my cock. That's all it takes for me to shoot my load right along with them. Angie collapses on my chest while Jenna wheedles her way between Sam and I and stretches out beside me.

"Taste this," Jenna whispers, pushing her tongue into my mouth while pressing her lips to mine. She's soaking in Sam's juices and I hungrily suck the familiar flavor from her tongue.

"You should fuck her, Granddad," Jenna murmurs with her mouth so close to my ear I can feel her breath. I just shake my head as I pull her into another passionate kiss. While we're kissing, Angie lifts herself off my spent cock and cuddles up on the other side of me.

"It's Jenna's turn," I announce, rolling Jenna onto her back and looking at the other two. "One of us can eat her pussy while the other two suck her nipples."

"I want you to eat my pussy, Granddad," Jenna says excitedly.

"We'll take turns," I tell her. "Angie you'll start while Sam and I each take a nipple. I'm not sure if it's because of the arousal level or the alcohol but they take up their respective positions without a bit of resistance.

Sam and I each take a nipple while Angie positions herself between Jenna's widespread legs. I make eye contact with my granddaughter and she smiles before sucking Jenna's taut, black nipple into her mouth. I do the same and we squeeze and tease Jenna's breasts as Angie starts licking her pussy.

"Mmmm," Jenna moans as loud slurping sounds accompany Angie's assault on her pussy. Sam and I nibble at her magnificent brown breasts, squeezing the fleshy sides while teasing her nipples with our teeth.

"Time to switch," I announce a few minutes later. "Sam you take Angie's place and I'll move over there. While they're changing places, I dash into the bathroom and dump the used condom. Sam is apprehensively lowering her mouth to Jenna's pussy when I get back. I watch as she extends her tongue and licks the thick moisture off Jenna's pussy lips. Pulling her tongue into her mouth for a tentative taste, she glances at me before plunging her tongue more deeply into her friend's pussy.

"Oh yeah, Sam!" Jenna cries as I take up my position beside her and clamp my lips around her aroused nipple. I pull her breast up and tip my head to the side so I can watch Sam. Her eyes are closed as her mouth aggressively works on Jenna's pussy. Jenna is breathing hard and her breasts are heaving as Angie and I do our best to keep them stimulated.

"Let's switch again!" I announce when Jenna's breathing changes and she starts vigorously humping her pussy into Sam's face. Sam lifts her face from Jenna's saturated pussy and I smile at the glistening juice all over her mouth and running down her chin. I give her a quick kiss as we trade places and I delve into Jenna's pussy with a passion.

"Oh fuck!" Jenna screams as I shove two fingers into her overheated pussy and suck her clit between my lips. She's bucking her ass of the bed as I continue my double-pronged attack on her burning snatch.

"Pull out all the stops," I tell them. "Let's give her a big one!" They take up the challenge, kneading, sucking, biting and teasing their friend's breasts while I piston my fingers in and out of her pussy and suck on her swollen clit.

"I'm cumming!" Jenna screams. "I'm fucking cumming!" She pushes Angie and Sam away so she can reach down and hold my head. Grabbing handfuls of hair, she fucks my face with her enflamed pussy while I vigorously twist and pump my fingers in and out of her.

"Oh God!" Jenna cries, clamping her pussy muscles around my fingers and trapping my head between her thighs. She's shaking and shivering through a powerful orgasm, jerking her head off the mattress and digging her nails into my scalp.

A gush of juices flood my mouth and I push Jenna's thighs apart so I can extract my fingers and replace them with my tongue. I slurp up her rapidly flowing cream while she gulps air into her lungs.

When her breathing slows, I crawl up between her and Sam and flop onto my back. Wrapping one arm around each one, I pull them close in a loving three-way embrace. Angie cuddles up behind Jenna and I loop my arm around her shoulder bringing her into our sensual hug. Their legs flop over each other as we lie like that catching our collective breath before giving into our exhaustion and fall asleep.

I awaken in a tangled mess of naked limbs and wish I didn't have to pee so bad that I could just lie there and enjoy the erotic contact with their bare flesh. There doesn't seem to be any way to disentangle myself without disturbing these sex-crazed beauties so before I'm even off the bed, everyone is awake.

"What time is it?" Jenna asks. "The guys are coming over at ten." I look at the clock on my way to the bathroom.

"It's almost nine," I answer just before I close the bathroom door. I emerge after I've taken care of my business and brushed my teeth to find them all in a frenzy trying to get dressed and pack their clothes. Sam seems to be in a funk as Angie and Jenna run around half dressed trying to find all of their stuff.

"What's the matter, Sam?" I ask when her friends have gone into the other bedroom.

"I wish I could stay longer," she says and I jump on the idea trying to figure out if it's possible.

"Why can't you?" I ask, trying to remember the logistics of their return drive.

"Because I'm the driver," Sam says, slumping her shoulders.

"What about Matt?" I ask. "Couldn't Angie and Jenna go in his car if you drive back later?" Please say yes. It would be so wonderful to have some alone time with Sam.

"Maybe," she says, thinking it over. "Wow. Why didn't I think of that?" Sam jumps off the bed and runs into the other bedroom. In a few minutes she's back talking on her cell phone.

"Grandma's not here and I hate to leave grandpa all alone, Mom," Sam is speaking into the phone but smiling at me. "I'll just drive back next week after grandma gets home. My summer job doesn't start until the end of next week anyway."

Sam gives me a thumbs up as she listens to the rest of the conversation. Her radiant smile is back and so is the excitement in my cock. "I'll be good and yes, I'll do whatever grandpa asks," she says, raising her eyebrows at me seductively. "Love you, too, Mom."

"I can stay!" Sam says, jumping into my arms and giving me a big kiss on the lips. "We're going to have so much fun," she whispers as I squeeze her ass cheeks through her shorts. "Jenna and Angie are actually glad they get to ride back with their boyfriends," she explains. They were only going with me so I wouldn't have to drive alone."

I restrain myself from demonstrating how excited I am until Angie and Jenna have climbed into Matt's car and we watch the taillights disappear around the corner.

"I can't believe we're finally alone," I say, wrapping my arm around Sam's shoulder as we walk back into the house.

"Me either!" Sam says excitedly. "We can fuck whenever we want and we don't have to get dressed until grandma gets home," she laughs. The phone is ringing as we walk in the door and Sam grabs it to check the caller ID.

"It's grandma," she announces while pressing the talk button. "Hi Grandma!" Sam answers. "Guess what? I'm staying here with grandpa until you get back." I walk into the kitchen to get us Diet Cokes while Sam stretches out and gets comfortable on the couch. She's just listening when I return and hand her a Diet Coke. She sits up and pops the top while uh-huhing into the phone.

"Oh, I know!" she suddenly exclaims. "And when he does that thing with his tongue... yeah... oh God, I know..." She listens for a minute before responding. "Oooo, I'll have to try that," she says, smiling coyly at me. "No, we haven't... really? I mean, I'm not sure about... okay... yeah, we did... uh-huh... outside by the pool... I know. Oh God, I came so hard I couldn't believe it...." Now this is getting downright embarrassing.

"Give me the phone, Sam," I say, extending my hand. This has gone on too long. I don't need my wife and granddaughter comparing notes on my sexual techniques.

"Grandpa wants to talk," Sam says into the receiver. "Okay, I'm sure I'll have more to tell you when you get home. I love you, Grandma!" Sam hands me the receiver as I sit down next to her.

"Do you guys really need to..." My wife cuts me off by telling me yes, they really do and if I want to continue enjoying myself, I'll put up with them discussing it. She continues to talk but I'm too distracted by Sam's impromptu striptease act to pay full attention.

"Uh-huh," I say without really listening as Sam sheds the last of her clothing and kneels on the floor in front of me. Unbuttoning my shorts and pulling down my zipper, she motions for me to lift my ass so she can pull them all the way down. I lift my feet and she slips them off of me and spreads my legs apart.

My erection is standing proud as Sam licks her lips and scoots closer. Her firm breasts brush against the inside of my knees and her erect nipples jut out invitingly.

"I've got to go now, Hon," I tell my wife and she asks me why. "Why do you think?" I respond as Sam slips her lips over the head of my stiff cock and licks all around my cockhead. "I've created a monster," I tell her. She blows me a kiss through the phone and says she loves me. "I love you, too. Hurry home." I disconnect the call and toss my phone on the couch.

"Fuck! Sam," I breathe. "Am I going to get any rest?"

"Not if I can help it, Grandpa," Sam answers, sucking my cock back into her mouth. Her fiery blue eyes lock onto mine as she glides her lips slowly down my shaft. Her warm tongue is eagerly coating my cock with a thin layer of saliva.

"I don't want to stop this time," Sam says, taking a breath as she wraps her hand around my shiny cock. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she says, stroking me with her hand.

"Oh, Sam!" I pant as she cradles my balls with one hand and guides me back into her mouth with the other. Oh fuck! I slide forward until my ass is on the edge of the couch and reach down to tweak her taut nipples.

"Mmm," Sam emits a muffled moan as she bobs her head up and down on my aching cock. With one hand pumping the base of my cock and the other one teasing my balls, I can feel my release building fast.

"I'm going to cum, Sam!" I cry, bucking my hips off the couch and trying to shove my entire length into her mouth. She maintains her grip on the base of my cock and pumps faster, flicking her tongue against the underside of my cock, pushing me over the top.

"Oh GOD!" I moan as I erupt into her mouth. Sam pulls off for a quick swallow but then is right back at it, stroking and sucking as I jerk wildly, shooting several more streams of cum before collapsing back against the couch. Sam swallows all of it and then holds my softening cock in her warm mouth, milking me until I'm completely spent.

"Wow!" Sam says, sitting back on her heels and wiping a stray string of cum from her bottom lip. "You came a lot, Grandpa," she smiles, putting her hands on my knees for leverage as she stands up.

"You'll be the death of me, Sam," I laugh as she crawls onto my lap and snuggles her naked body against me. With my heart still pounding in my chest, I cup her sexy ass with one hand and caress her beautiful tits with the other. If this isn't heaven, I don't know what is.

"Give me a minute to catch my breath and we'll see how much you can cum," I say as I tweak her taut nipple and squeeze her curvy ass.

"I can't wait," she whispers as she lays her head on my shoulder. "Grandma says there's a lot more you can teach me."

Damn! A week that started out with me looking forward to seeing three young ladies in their skimpy bikinis has turned into nothing but one erotic fantasy after another. I don't know what planets aligned to make it happen but as I caress my granddaughter's naked body I feel like at least thirty years has been shaved off my life.

"There is so much more, Sam," I whisper as I kiss the top of her head and envision guiding her progression through a myriad of sexual lesson plan.

samslam
samslam
12,933 Followers
1...456789