Sex Lessons From Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers

"Um... no... I mean... we didn't," Angie stutters as she looks at Jenna for confirmation.

"Why not?" Jenna smiles.

"Yeah, why not," Angie goes along with her friend.

"Well, why didn't I win anything this afternoon?" I jest.

"You've already had both of them," Sam says exasperatedly.

"But not together," I counter just to see what they'll say.

"The evening is still young," Jenna smiles.

"And our boyfriends don't get here until tomorrow," Angie adds. "Your bed is certainly large enough for all of us to sleep comfortably." Whoa boy! I look at Sam who just shrugs her shoulders.

"Or not sleep..." Jenna adds. My cock is hardening at the prospect of a night with these two beauties and I try to discreetly adjust my shorts. Sam is sitting right next to me and catches on immediately to my predicament.

"Want to dance, Granddad?" she asks as a slow soul ballad comes on the jukebox. Standing up and holding her hand out to me, she doesn't give me much choice. The giggles from the table as we walk to the dance floor convince me that my bulging shorts did not go unnoticed.

As I take Sam in my arms she surprises me by reaching down between us and adjusting my cock so it's sandwiched between us instead of poking at her.

"Better?" she asks with a twinkle in her eye.

"Much," I answer, pulling her tightly against me and enjoying the feeling of her body against my hardness.

"Are you really going to do both of them at once?" Sam asks but doesn't give me a chance to answer. "How do you actually do that, anyway?"

"First, I won't do it if you don't want me to," I answer, lifting her chin so we are eye to eye. "Second, there are any number of creative ways to have a threesome."

"Oh really?" Sam smiles. "You've done this before?"

"I take the fifth," I answer but the memory is vivid of the only other time I was in bed with two women together.

"Was one of them grandma?" Sam asks curiously.

"Maybe," I answer cryptically.

Actually, it was. When we were still dating we didn't have a regular place to have sex. One of her girlfriends had a one-bedroom apartment she would let us use when she was in class or at work. One night, we went over there after some serious partying and her friend said we were welcome to her bed but she wasn't leaving. We joked about a threesome and her friend readily agreed before either of us realized we'd been taken seriously. We were horny and drunk and figured, what the fuck. It's been a long time but I'm not a complete stranger to threesomes.

"Really?" Sam smiles. "That is so awesome!" She raises her eyebrows at me when my cock twitches between us. "Fond memories?" she teases as she hugs me tighter and grinds her pussy against my hard-on. When the music stops, I'm in worse shape than when we walked over here.

"I think granddad's ready to go home," Jenna says with her eyes locked on the front of my shorts.

"I'm ready," Angie says, jumping out of her chair and looking at us anxiously. I just laugh and shake my head as these three horny young women turn towards the exit. Damn! I'm as anxious as they are to get home and let nature take its course.

"Shotgun!" Sam calls as we exit the restaurant. She smiles and takes my hand as we walk to the car. I open the door for her and she gives me a peck on the cheek before sliding into the passenger seat. She takes my hand again once we're on the road and holds it in her lap but is surprisingly silent while we drive home. Angie and Jenna on the other hand are whispering frantically to each other during the short drive to our house.

Both of Sam's friends start stripping off their clothes as soon as we're in the house.

"It's okay to get naked, isn't it?" Angie asks as she slips off her blouse and drops it on the end of the couch. I nod my head and plop down in my favorite chair to watch the double striptease. Sam conveniently disappears into the kitchen ostensibly to get a Diet Coke but I think she's just trying to avoid this whole thing.

Jenna's tits spring free as she shrugs out of her bra and tosses it at me. Catching it in one hand, I set it on the end table just as Angie's bra comes flying at me. They're are laughing hysterically as they prance around, shaking their bare tits and unzipping their shorts. My cock is rock solid as I watch them turn their asses towards me and start tugging their shorts and panties down.

Sam comes back into the living room just as her friends wiggle their bare asses in my direction. Sam stops midstride and just stares at my bulging crotch. I try to decipher what she's thinking but Angie and Jenna have decided I need to lose my clothes, too.

"Come on, Granddad," Jenna says, kneeling in front of my chair as she pulls at my zipper. "We need you naked, too." As if choreographed, Angie kneels next to her and I lift my ass off the chair as these two naked nymphs pull my shorts off.

"Hmmm what have we here?" Jenna laughs as she delicately pulls the elastic band of my boxers over the tip of my cock.

"He looks happy to see us," Angie quips, wrapping her hand around the base of my cock as Jenna tosses my boxers aside. Sam has moved to the doorway that leads down the hall and she's slowly sipping from her soft drink can as she watches her two friends.

Raising my eyebrows, I lock eyes with my granddaughter to make sure she's okay with this. She smiles resignedly and blows me a kiss before she disappears down the hall. I don't know what that means but I'm not in any position to find out right now.

"You need to lose the shirt," Jenna says, grabbing the bottom of my golf shirt and pulling it up. I raise my arms as she stands up and lifts it over my head. As she stretches to pull it off my arms, she's treating me to a very nice close up view of her voluptuous breasts with their firm, dark nipples.

My shirt hits the floor and Jenna rejoins Angie on the floor in front of me. Jenna licks her lips as Angie lightly strokes the length of my hardened cock.

"I want to taste it," Jenna whispers, pushing her tongue out as she leans forward. Angie is on the same wavelength, moving her hand down to the base of my cock as she turns my cockhead towards Jenna's tongue.

"Oh yeah," I moan as Angie holds my rigid shaft and Jenna licks the end of it like an ice cream cone. Holy fuck!

"My turn," Angie says, pulling my cock over to her own mouth and licking it exactly the same way Jenna did. My ass slides towards the edge of my chair as they take turns liking all around my swollen cockhead. Just when I think the world couldn't get any better, Angie slowly feeds my hard cock into Jenna's wide-open mouth.

"Oh my God!" I cry as Jenna wraps her warm, wet lips around my cock and slides them down most of its length. Angie has moved her hand down to my balls and is gently caressing them as Jenna pulls her lips back along my thick shaft, her eyes locked on mine as she flicks her tongue against the underside. Angie continues to tease my balls while I hump my cock in and out of Jenna's talented mouth. Fuck!

Jenna strokes my cock with her hand as she pulls her mouth off and once again her tongue does the ice cream lick all around the bulbous head. Angie nudges her friend as she continues to tease my balls and Jenna slides her mouth down on one side of my cock while Angie leans forward and starts licking up and down the other side.

"Oh fuck!" I groan as their two tongues lick all over the sides of my throbbing cock. I'm bucking my ass off the chair; positive I won't last very long, when they start taking turns sucking my cockhead into their mouths.

Oh God! They're almost kissing each other around my cock head as they lick and nibble the sides of it. Angie is still playing with my balls as Jenna strokes up and down my saliva coated cock. If having their warm mouths alternately sucking on my cockhead isn't heaven, I don't know what is. These two sexy goddesses are trading my cock between their mouths and I'm about to shoot through the roof!

"Oh god yes! Oh fuck!" I groan as my cock erupts into Angie's mouth. She must have felt my balls tighten, because she slipped her open mouth over the end just in time. Instead of keeping her lips wrapped around me, she immediately slides her mouth to the side so Jenna's mouth can take her place and swallow my second spurt of cum. They continue to alternate sliding their mouths over the end of my cock until I am completely drained and then they sit up and smile at each other as they wipe the cum from around their mouths.

"We're going to get you hard again," Jenna smiles. "We're not done with this yet, are we Angie."

"Not even close," Angie says, as she licks all around my spent shaft. Jenna pushes my knees up and lowers her mouth to my balls as Angie sucks my soft cock into her mouth. With one of them licking my balls and the other one sucking my cock, I start to recover faster than I ever thought possible. With my hard cock pointing at the ceiling, both ladies lean back on their haunches and smile at me.

"Who's first?" Jenna asks, cocking her head to the side as both of them spread their thighs apart. What a question! I stare at Angie's perfectly round medium-sized tits with their puffy pink nipples before dropping my eyes to her dark brown triangular patch pointing down to her moist pussy lips and her long shapely legs. Shifting my eyes to Jenna, I smile at her more abundant breasts with their thick, dark nipples protruding like bullets in the center of her large, round areolas. Her spongy pubic hair surrounds her puffy pussy lips and her legs are every bit as enticing as Angie's.

"Perhaps we should take this into the bedroom," I say without choosing who's first.

"We only have one condom," Angie pouts. "What do we do?"

"He's doesn't need a condom for his tongue," Jenna says, standing up and leading the parade down the hall to my bedroom. I eagerly follow behind these two nubile nymphs; mentally comparing Jenna's fully rounded ass cheeks with Angie's cute bottom. My cock is rock solid as they crawl up on my bed and await my instructions. How did I ever get this lucky?

They are laying on their backs so close that their shoulders touch when I crawl up next to them. I can't help but smile at the perfect lineup their four lovely breasts make. It's like having my own little smorgasbord of tits and an all you can eat pussy buffet. Using both my hands and my mouth, I initially leave one of Jenna's breasts without any attention but zealously switch off between all four tits as I squeeze, suck and bite them into full arousal.

Their pussies are a different matter. I've seen bunches of threesome videos and I have some ideas about how I can please them both but it kind of depends on what they are willing to do.

I start by massaging Angie's pussy as I kneel between Jenna's legs.

"How are you going to do us both?" Angie asks as I slide my thumb into her juicy pussy and rock my palm against her mound. "Mmmmm," she moans as I lower my mouth to Jenna's succulent snatch.

"Oh, yeah!" Jenna cries as my tongue snakes around her slick lips and dips into her anxious pussy.

"Are you going to trade off like you did on our breasts?" Angie asks, obviously anxious for my tongue rather than my hand.

"I'm going to try," I answer, taking a breath from Jenna's pussy. "How much are you two willing to help out each other?" I ask as my other hand teases Jenna's cunt while I move over to suck on Angie's pussy. So much for not trading sexual fluids between partners.

"What do you mean?" Angie pants as I lick, nibble and tease her aroused cunt.

"He means will we go down on each other," Jenna answers. It's exactly what I mean but I wasn't going to be so blunt about it.

"Oh!" Angie says, giving me no indication of her thoughts on the subject.

"You've seen how exciting it is to suck each other's nipples," I offer as a starting point while lightly chewing on Angie's outer labia. They look at each other trying to discern what each is thinking.

"Try kissing," I say. "And we'll take it from there." I step up my machinations of Jenna's pussy while I suck Angie's clit into my mouth.

"OhhhhhH!" Angie quivers as I flick my tongue across her sensitive love button. I watch as their lips meet in a close-mouthed kiss. It's a start.

Any guy would kill to be in my place; two willing young women with their pussies splayed open, my fingers in one and my mouth on the other. Fuck, what an erotic fantasy? So why can't I concentrate? Why is my mind drifting to my sexy granddaughter? Why did she have such an anguished look when she blew me that kiss? Wasn't this all her idea? Why isn't she here enjoying it with us?

"Oh God! Don't stop!" Jenna cries. Damn! I'd lost focus on their pleasure as my mind wandered into the other bedroom with Sam. I switch again, sucking Jenna's clit into my mouth as I finger fuck Angie's soggy pussy.

"Oh yeah! Just like that," Angie moans as I flick my thumb across her aroused clit. Both of them are rocking hard towards their respective orgasms, their asses humping off the bed as I work my hand and my mouth on them. Jenna comes first with an explosion of tangy juices flooding my mouth.

"Ohhhh my GOD!" Jenna screams as I lap up her tasty nectar. As much as I'd love to suck all of her delicious cream, Angie hasn't cum yet. Replacing my fingers with my tongue, I drive Angie over the top in less than a minute.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Angie cries, grabbing the back of my head and bucking her pussy against my mouth. "Don't you fucking move!" Angie bellows just before her orgasm rips through her body and gives me a second helping of girl cum in as many minutes.

Their chests are heaving as they gasp for breath. I gently roll them towards each other as I slip off the bed. Their bodies still trembling and yearning for comfort instinctively reach out for each other. I smile as their arms and legs entwine and they begin a slow passionate kiss.

I watch for a minute before ducking into the bathroom to wash their scent off my face and hands. Walking naked into the living room, I find my shorts and pull them on before heading down the hall to see Sam.

I find her in her bed, flipping through a magazine. Her swimsuit pieces are tossed casually on the floor beside her bed and she's wearing one of my t-shirts. Laying on her back with her knees pulled up, the t-shirt stretches over her knees but doesn't quite cover her ass. My cock tries to respond even before I notice that the v-neck leaves half of her right tit exposed.

"Hey," I say as I enter the bedroom.

"I borrowed one of your t-shirts," Sam says without looking up from her magazine.

"I noticed,' I smile. "It looks better on you than it does on me."

"How come you're not in there with them?" she quips, nodding her head towards the next room. "It sounded like you were having fun." I hadn't thought about how thin the walls are in this place. Sam probably heard every squeal and moan from her two friends.

"Are you upset with me, Sam?" I ask as I sit on the bed next to her. "Because I seem to remember you almost begging me to do this." I say, taking the magazine out of her hands and laying it on the nightstand so she'll have to look at me.

"I'm not upset," she sighs. "It's just... I don't know... it just all kind of got out of hand." She sits up and wraps her arms around me, leaning her head against my chest. "I thought you'd give Angie her orgasm, we'd all see how you did it and that would be it. I didn't expect Jenna to jump into it and everything."

"I'm sorry, Sam," I tell her as I pull her into a tighter hug and feel the warmth of her body through the thin t-shirt.

"It's not your fault," she says. "Are you going back in there," she asks, pulling away from me so she can look at my face.

"Huh-uh," I shake my head no. "I'll sleep on the couch and let them have the bed." I hadn't really thought about where I'd sleep until just now.

"No, you don't have to sleep on the couch, Grandpa," Sam says. "If you're not going back in there, please sleep here next to me." As she says this, she scoots over to make room for me to lie down. I'm still wearing just my shorts. I lie down next to Sam and she cuddles up to my side as I wrap my arm around her.

"Just a second," Sam says, sitting up and pulling the t-shirt over her head. "I can't sleep with this on, okay?" Without waiting for an answer she tosses the t-shirt on the floor and snuggles up next to me completely naked. Oh fuck! The warmth of her tits against my side sends erection messages to my cock.

"Are you sure, Sam?" I ask, tentatively putting my arm back around her as she squirms around getting comfortable. "I think I'll leave my shorts on," I tell her as I try to find a place for my hand that isn't on her ass cheek. The problem is my arm is just long enough to rest against her ass.

"Really, Grandpa?" Sam laughs. "I watched you fuck my friends, I put a condom on your... um cock," she says, smiling sheepishly. "And now you're worried about me seeing you naked?" She has a good point but I don't think that's what I'm worried about.

"I'm just worried... never mind," I kiss the top of her head but I leave my shorts on. We lie there quietly as I try to think of anything except the contours of my granddaughter's naked body hugging mine. After a few minutes, Sam breaks the silence with the most unexpected announcement.

"Grandma called while you were... um... busy," she says quietly.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, and I... um... kind of... um... you know... told Grandma what you were doing with Jenna and Angie," Sam says quietly.

"What?" I almost yell as I jerk my head up.

"She actually guessed!" Sam says, pulling her head back to look at me. When she does I have a clear view of her breasts as they hang deliciously from her chest. "I was telling her about Angie's problem and Grandma said it was too bad that you couldn't prove to her that it wasn't her. When I didn't answer, she guessed that you probably had." Sam is almost sitting up now with her eyes locked on mine.

"What did Grandma say," I ask as I try to process what she's saying. I am so distracted by her nakedness that I'm having trouble concentrating.

"She said you were the... um... best... you know, pussy eater in the world and that Angie was lucky to have you helping her." Sam tries a smile to see how I react. Damn! My wife and I have always had an adventurous sex life but I hadn't intended to tell her about Sam's friends.

"What else did Grandma say?" I ask, seriously considering whether I should suck her closest nipple into my mouth. Before I get a chance, she settles back down with her head on my chest and her tits squished against my side. I wrap my palm firmly around her ass cheek and pull her against me.

"She said she'd call you in the morning. She didn't want to interrupt anything," Sam answers as she wiggles her butt gently against my hand. Fuck!

"I'm sorry, Grandpa," Sam says, leaning up to kiss me on my cheek. My mind is racing and my cock is feeling severely cramped inside my shorts.

"It's fine, Sam," I whisper, wondering if I'm going to sleep at all tonight. She settles against me and is asleep in no time at all. I keep my hand on her firm ass while trying to anticipate what tomorrow will bring.

I must have finally dozed off because when I wake up, Sam has her arm across my chest and her leg draped over mine in the most provocative manner. I remind myself she's my granddaughter but the message doesn't seem to make it to my cock.

The next time I awaken, Sam is gone and I hear a hair dryer in the bathroom. I'm just starting to wonder if I dreamt it all when she walks into the bedroom with a towel around her waist. Her beautiful white breasts are on full display and while I'm appreciating them, she drops the towel and comes over to the bed for a good morning kiss.

samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers
1...34567...9