Sex Lessons From Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers

"Good morning, Grandpa," Sam says, leaning over the bed to kiss me on the lips. I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or if her lips actually linger a little longer than normal. When she stands back up, I'm staring right at her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Jesus, Sam!" I exclaim. "Do you have to taunt me like this? I'm only human, you know?"

"I know," Sam laughs. She turns away and digs through her dresser drawer. "We're going to meet the guys down at the beach," she says pulling a bikini from the middle drawer and turning back towards me as she fits the material over her breasts and ties it behind her neck.

"Tie up the back, will you, Grandpa?" Sam says, walking over to the bed and smiling before she turns around. She still hasn't put her bottoms on and my cock is as excited as it's ever been.

"You, young lady," I say as I playfully slap her bottom, "are a tease!" I tie her top and she bends forward, spreading her legs as she feeds the bikini bottom between them. I get a birds eye view of her pussy lips just before she covers them up.

"Will you tie the sides for me?" she asks coquettishly. I comply but smack her covered ass just before she turns and kisses me again.

"See you later," she says over her shoulder and I watch her sweet ass cheeks undulate as she walks out the door. Fuck! I take a cold shower and make some breakfast. I'm watching the morning news when the phone rings. It's my wife.

"Hey, babe," I answer tentatively, wondering how this conversation is going to go. "How's your sister?"

"She's doing better but I'm going to stay here at least until she's out of the hospital. How are things with the girls?" she asks so innocently that if Sam hadn't told me about their conversation I wouldn't think anything about it.

"I think you already know the answer to that," I say and I hear a short chortle through the phone.

"Yeah, well, did you help that young lady with her problem?" my wife asks, getting right to the point. I clear my throat before I answer.

"Yes. She no longer believes she is the problem." I say.

"Good, they couldn't have asked for a better teacher, you know." she says. "What about Sam? Have you and she...?"

"No," I cut her off. "I'm not sure that's a good idea." I say. "I mean, her friends were one thing. I don't know them that well and will probably never see them again. This is our granddaughter. I've watched her grow up."

"Which is exactly why you should be more concerned about her than you are her friends," she states matter-of-factly. "Don't you think she deserves to know what she can expect from a lover?"

"Well..."

"Can you think of anyone better able to teach her about sex?" She doesn't wait for an answer. "Not only are you well qualified," she chuckles, "but you also love her and care about her well being." Now it's my turn to laugh.

"You make incest sound like I'm giving her driving lessons," I protest.

"Well, in a way you are. You're teaching her about sexual expectations... and setting the bar rather high, speaking from experience." She laughs. "I certainly wish someone had cared enough to teach me when I was a virgin."

"It's not like I'm deflowering her!" I say louder than I should.

"You might as well be from what she's told me about her first time," she says, pausing for effect. "Sam and I have talked about this, please don't disappoint her." That explains Sam's behavior this morning, prancing around naked and the lingering kiss.

"And you're sure you're alright with this?" I ask incredulously. "You really think Sam and I should...?" I leave the sentence unfinished.

"I think you're a damn fool if you don't!" she argues. "Hell, if the situation were reversed, I'd teach those boyfriends a thing or two. Of course, I think it's unfair that you've got such young women interested in you. I doubt there are many young men who would be interested in a sixty year old pussy." She laughs.

"Wait until you bring that sixty year old pussy home to me and I'll show you how much I've missed it," I tease but my mind is already thinking about my granddaughter's eighteen year old pussy.

"Just take care of our granddaughter," she says. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I answer. After disconnecting the call, I lean back and close my eyes, picturing Sam's naked body. Damn! This is fucking unbelievable. Even with all the sex yesterday, I still didn't sleep well last night. It doesn't take long for me to doze off in my recliner.

It's mid-afternoon when I hear the screen door slam and I awaken from my sex-filled dreams. Sam comes in with her towel draped over her shoulder and her sunglasses on top of her head.

"Hey, Grandpa," she says, setting down her tote bag and dropping her towel.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask, levering up the recliner as Sam approaches my chair.

"They went back to the boys' hotel room," she smirks. "Seemed like a good time for me to disappear."

"Makes sense," I answer as she leans down to kiss my cheek.

"Did you talk to Grandma?" Sam asks. I just nod. "And...?" she adds, her smile beaming from ear to ear.

"Are you sure about this, Sam?" I ask. "I mean, yesterday you weren't interested at all and now today..."

"Oh no, Grandpa!" Sam corrects me. "I was always interested... just not interested in having an audience."

"Oh," I answer lamely as she starts stripping off her bikini.

"I think this is something no one else should know about," she says, dropping her top on the floor and untying her bikini bottom. "Well, except Grandma," she snickers.

"You're a smart young lady," I answer as I get out of my chair.

"I'm kind of sandy from the beach. Do you want to help me wash it off?" she asks, heading down the hall to the bathroom without waiting for an answer. My eyes are glued to her pale white ass cheeks as I follow along behind her.

I strip off my clothes as she adjusts the shower temperature and in less than a minute we're standing face to face in the shower with the water spraying my back.

"What's wrong, Grandpa?" Sam asks nervously while I just hold her thin waist and I stare at her lovely body.

"You take my breath away, Sam," I answer as my eyes devour her flawless round breasts with their dazzling teardrop shaped tan lines. "I'm trying to remember to breathe," I whisper. Her smile is absolutely radiant as a light blush rises up her cheeks and encompasses her whole face.

"Wash me, Grandpa?" Sam says, handing me the soap and then closing her eyes and dropping her arms submissively to her sides.

"With pleasure, Honey," I answer as I lather up my hands. Starting with her shoulders, I slowly spread the soapy foam down her arms, lightly brushing my hands across the sides of her firm breasts. I take my time washing her sides and her stomach before bringing my hands closer to her chest. Her nipples are taut and her quarter size areolas are perfectly centered on her pert breasts.

I hesitate. It's almost like touching them will ruin the moment. They are absolutely beguiling just the way they are, without my hands on them. Would you touch a masterpiece painting?

"They won't break," Sam says, opening her eyes to see why I've stopped moving my hands.

"Are you sure?" I tease as I start slowly from the bottom tracing the outline of her impeccable breasts, gently lifting and lightly kneading as I work my way to the center. Taking a deep breath, I soap over the light smattering of freckles that surround her areolas and then press my palms against her pointy nipples.

"Mmm. That feels nice," Sam says, arching her back to press harder against my palms. I move my hands in a slow circular motion, barely touching the tips of her aroused nipples.

Re-soaping my hands, I pull her towards me and start washing her back. Sam adjusts my hard cock, much like she did when we were dancing so that it is sandwiched between us, pressing against her pubic mound. Sam is taller than her friends and her tits press almost directly against my chest as I run my hands down to her firm ass cheeks.

Sam grabs my face and pulls me into a loving kiss while parting her lips as an invitation for my tongue. I've kissed Sam hundreds of times over the years but this subtle change makes my heart race as I gently slide my tongue inside her mouth. This somehow seems more incestuous than anything we've done so far.

"Mmph," Sam moans around my tongue as I squeeze her ass cheeks and she grinds her pussy against my cock. Our tongues twist and turn, teasing each other as our passion flares. Fuck! I've never experienced such intense arousal from kissing. Granted, her taut nipples are pressing into my chest and her neatly trimmed pussy is crushing my cock but it's the kiss that is so fucking electrifying. Just the idea of having my tongue in my granddaughter's hot steamy mouth is almost enough to make me cream.

We're both completely breathless by the time we break the kiss. "Let's finish washing you," I whisper.

"I'm clean enough," Sam pants, her body molded to mine in a tense embrace that neither of us wants to break. Like powerful magnets, our lips clamp together again in an all-consuming kiss that seems to last forever.

We finally rinse off and stumble out of the shower, barely drying off before our bodies are intertwined again on my king-sized bed. Our mouths won't seem to separate, we're moaning around our tongues as we squeeze and caress each other's flesh, driving ourselves into a frenzied state of arousal.

"Fuck me, Grandpa!" Sam cries, breaking the kiss just long enough to get the words out and then plunging her tongue back into my mouth as she spreads her thighs and pulls me on top of her. My cock wants to comply immediately but my brain wants to slow things down. Against the wishes of my throbbing cock, I break the kiss and roll off of my granddaughter, panting for breath as I lay beside her.

"Grandpa!" Sam cries as I turn towards her. "The condom is right there," she pleads, nodding towards the nightstand.

"I want to do so much more before we fuck, Sam," I whisper as my hand drifts down her stomach and combs through her patch of blonde hair.

"But..." Sam's protest is gone as she arches her back, pressing her pussy mound against my fingers. I suck her closet nipple into my mouth as my fingers glide along her slick pussy lips. "Ohhh!" Sam moans as I tease open her wet pussy and gently bite her nipple.

"I want to taste you, Sam," I tell her as I trail kisses down her abdomen and move my body between her widespread legs. Talk about up close and personal. The sight of her dripping wet pussy pumps more blood into my swollen cock as my heart pounds in my chest.

"Ohhhh God!" Sam moans, arching her back again as I inch my tongue into her anxious pussy. I suck out her frothing juices while swirling my tongue around inside her fiery hole.

When I feel her getting close, I slip two fingers inside her torrid pussy and flick my tongue across her clit. Her body responds as violently as if she'd been struck by lightning.

"OH FUCK!" Sam cries as I suck her little love bud into my mouth and continue to torment it with my tongue. Pumping my fingers in and out of her sweltering fuck hole, I drive her over the top in a matter of minutes.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Sam howls as her orgasm explodes in a gush of syrupy juices and her body shakes and quivers. She's slamming her fists against the mattress and lifting her head off the pillow as I eat her through one of the longest orgasms I've ever seen.

Pulling my fingers from her liquefied pussy, I'm just about to delve in with my tongue when I hear a car with a loud muffler pull up out front. It's too close to be anyone else's driveway and I look at Sam questioningly. Her eyes lock on mine as her body continues to convulse.

"That sounds like Matt's car," she pants, trying desperately to catch her breath. Fuck! I slide off the bed and look through a gap in the curtains. Sure enough, there's Jenna and Angie getting out of an old blue Chevy, all jacked up and nicely maintained.

"Your friends are back already," I tell her. Sam moves fast for someone who's just had the mother of all orgasms.

"Fuck no!" Sam says as she jumps off the bed. "I don't want them to know about this, Grandpa!" she cries. "What the fuck are they doing back already!"

"Don't worry, Sam," I tell her as I watch them linger by the car windows. Apparently the guys aren't coming in. "Go get dressed and crawl under the covers like you've been taking a nap. That will explain why you're all disheveled." I tell her as my eyes roam her body taking in her post orgasmic glow. Fuck! Why are they back already!

I grab a shirt and shorts, duck into the bathroom, comb my hair and wash Sam's taste off my face and hands. Flushing the toilet, I emerge from the bathroom just as they are walking through the front door.

"You're back early," I say as cheerfully as I can. "How did it go?" I ask as I plop down in my easy chair.

"We chickened out!" Angie says without preamble.

"We decided if we tried to do this threesome thing, it would be all over twitter by this evening." Jenna adds.

"There is no way those guys would do something like that and not talk about it," Angie continues.

"So what did you do?" Sam asks, walking into the room like she just woke up. Hopefully, I'm the only one who notices the 'just fucked' look on her face. She sits on the couch as Angie and Jenna trade off telling the story. Apparently, it was still okay for them to fuck in the same room at the same time. The guys stapled a sheet to the ceiling to separate the two beds. Not a lot of privacy but I guess they take what they can get.

"And...?" I ask, wondering if Angie had made any progress with Rob.

"Mine was fine," Jenna says with a smile. "Not like granddad, but, you know, worth doing." All eyes are on Angie who hangs her head like she's let the team down.

"I couldn't tell Rob how to do things with Matt in the room," she explains. "That would have embarrassed the hell out of him."

"You're right," Sam says sympathetically. "But you guys weren't gone very long. Couldn't you have gotten him ready again?" she says, giving me a quick yearning look that her friends miss.

"The guys had arranged for a volleyball game at 4 o'clock," Jenna says, clearly disappointed that the guys would choose volleyball over them.

"So, they came, they saw, they conquered and went off to play volleyball," I say, laughing.

"More like they, fucked, they came and went to play volleyball," Jenna says. "They invited us to watch them play," she smiles sheepishly.

"I'll tell Rob next time," Angie promises. "When we're alone."

"Which is why we're here," Jenna says, looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I ask, glancing at Sam who is staring intently at Angie.

"To use the third condom!" Jenna smiles. "Ya'll haven't used it already, have you?" she teases, not knowing how close to the mark she is.

"Of course not!" Sam protests maybe a little to adamantly but her friends don't notice.

"So anyway, Granddad," Angie says. "I'm still really horny and I figured you'd recovered enough by now..." her words trail off as she starts untying her bikini.

"You guys wore me out yesterday," I protest, trying to think of a logical way out of this without exposing mine and Sam's duplicity.

"I think we can get you ready," Jenna smiles as she joins her friend in shedding her swimsuit. I look to Sam for help but she just nods her silent ascent. What the fuck! This was not how I wanted to spend my afternoon. I almost laugh when I think about how ludicrous that sounds. I want to fuck this eighteen year old, not that one! Everyone should have my problems. Plus, it's the last fucking condom!

Sam gets off the couch and comes over to kiss my cheek. "You can't reject her, Grandpa," she whispers in my ear before straightening up and saying out loud, "I'll be in my bedroom."

"No, Sam!" Angie pleads. "I want what Jenna got, you know with us sucking her nipples. Please!" Sam looks at me, like I'm to blame for having started that in the first place.

"Okay," she shrugs, like it's no big deal.

"Good!" Jenna bounces on her heels and claps her hands like a fucking cheerleader. "Let's go to the bedroom. We're meeting the guys again at six." That's music to my ears and I try to catch Sam's eye but she looks away. Damnit! I hope this little fantasy of Angie's doesn't ruin what Sam and I had started.

"I'm not going to eat you after Rob just fucked you, Angie," I tell her as I follow their naked asses into my bedroom.

"They used a condom," Jenna says as if that makes it okay.

"Yeah, probably loaded with spermicide and other stuff," I say a little too aggressively. "I'll get you off, Angie," I say toning my voice down a bit. "I'm just not putting my tongue down there, okay?"

"Sure," Angie says, crawling up on the bed and spreading her legs. Her pussy is still wet and her pink lips are puffed out. She smiles as she gestures for her friends to take their places on her tits. I almost laugh at the way she's orchestrating this.

"Do you need us to suck you hard, Granddad?" Jenna asks as I take off my shirt and unbutton my shorts.

"No," I smile. "I underestimated the affect your naked bodies have on me."

"How close did you get, Angie?" I ask her as I grab the condom and tear it open.

"Not very," she admits. "He didn't want to do much with other people in the room, so there wasn't much foreplay."

"How much is not much?" I ask, rolling the condom down my hard cock.

"None," she says sheepishly.

"So, it was wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Let's go play volleyball." I say, not liking this Rob guy at all. Angie just nods and Sam gives her head a slight shake, indicating that I shouldn't berate her for it. Fine!

Looking at Sam, fully dressed and leaning over ready to suck her friend's nipple sends a longing to my cock that makes me hate Rob for causing this interruption to our lovemaking.

"Ready?" I ask them and get nods all around. "Don't just suck her nipples," I tell Sam and Jenna. "Make love to her breasts. Kiss them, squeeze them, bite them and make those nipples stand up proud. As they lean their heads down, I push Angie's legs up and easily slide my cock into her well-lubricated pussy.

Fuck! After the intense foreplay with Sam, my cock hungrily welcomes Angie's tight love channel. I go very slowly, letting us both savor the feeling as I press all the way into her. With my cock buried to the balls in her compact pussy, I hold it still while I lightly caress her clit with my thumb.

"Oh yeah!" Angie says, lifting her ass off the bed so she can push harder against my cock. She tries to get a rocking motion going but I keep my weight against her so she can't move. Continuing to massage her love button, I watch Sam and Jenna fervently attack her small breasts and her puffy nipples.

"Oh God! Please fuck me!" Angie begs.

"Going slow is almost like foreplay," I explain like we're in a college lecture hall. "Trust me," I say as I deliberately take my time extracting my cock from her snug tunnel. I repeat this excruciatingly paced process several times while keeping my thumb active on her swollen clit. Her pussy responds with enough lubrication to fuck for a week.

"Fuck!" Angie cries, still trying to hump her pussy around my hard cock. When I've finally got her where I want her, I pull almost all the way out and hold my cock still while rapidly stimulating her clit. Without warning I plunge back in, balls deep in one quick thrust. Abandoning her clit for the moment, I grab her thighs and jackhammer my cock in and out of her horny pussy. Her whole body shakes from my assault and her tits jiggle rapidly against her friends' mouths.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Angie yelps as my hard cock pummels her soggy pussy. I watch Sam and Jenna tugging on her nipples with their teeth, having extracted them from their puffy areolas. Good! We're almost there. Angie is panting and hugging her friends as I again stimulate her clit while pistoning my cock in and out of her over-heated pussy.

samslam
samslam
12,916 Followers
1...456789