Sex Lessons From Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming!" she screams. "I'm fucking cumming!" Her body shivers as she frantically bucks her hips and squeezes her friends' arms. Her pussy spasms around my cock, triggering my over due release and I shoot what feels like a gallon of cum into the last condom.

I watch Sam's face as Angie pushes their heads away from her bright pink nipples. Sam and Jenna are both breathing hard and their faces are flush with excitement, or maybe arousal. Angie is gasping for breath as her pussy quivers around my spent cock. I know it's rude to pull out too quickly but I'm not sure what Sam is thinking.

I don't want to kiss Angie or hold her through her post orgasmic tremors but I also don't want to do anything that might upset Sam. I almost feel like a fucking teenager again still trying to figure out the opposite sex.

"That was... again..." Angie huffs as her body settles back down on the bed. I look at Sam but she's intentionally not looking at me. Fuck! It's hard to know what that means. I pull out of Angie's soggy pussy and stagger slightly as I stand up. Shit, I haven't fucked so much in years. Nice problem to have, I chuckle to myself. As Angie and Jenna fall into each other's arms, I head to the bathroom to dispose of the final condom.

I take another quick shower, wondering what my water bill is going to be this month. This is my third shower today and it's not even dinnertime. Not that I'm complaining about the shower with Sam. Fuck! I wish she were in here with me now.

My head is spinning as I let the water spray over me and try to figure out what's going to happen next. They're meeting their boyfriends at six o'clock. Will Sam join them for dinner? If not, will she feel like resuming where we left off? How will she feel about what just happened with Angie? Will I have time to replenish the condoms? Will it even matter? No wonder my head is spinning! Fuck!

I towel off and realize I haven't brought any clothes into the bathroom. What the fuck, it's not like they haven't seen me naked. I walk out of the bathroom to find Angie and Jenna doing some kissing and heavy petting on my bed. Their hands seductively roam all over each other as their entangled tongues muffle their provocative moans. Sam is nowhere in sight. I pick up my shorts and shirt as I step over by my desk to put them on.

Okay, maybe I am a pervert but as I'm getting dressed, I discreetly press the record button on my MacBook. The webcam will pick up the girl on girl action on my bed. Maybe they won't take it any farther but at least I'll find out. I go off in search of my granddaughter.

"Hey, Sam," I say, finding her back in the living room, sitting in my easy chair and flipping channels again.

"Hi Grandpa," she smiles radiantly. "Thank you for doing that," she says. "I know you were frustrated that they interrupted us."

"Weren't you?" I ask, leaning down for a kiss. Sam glances at the hallway before deciding whether to kiss me on the lips. "They're occupied for a while, I think," I assure her.

"I was very disappointed," Sam says, grabbing the sides of my face and pulling my lips to hers. Her tongue probes my mouth as her hands caress my head and neck. The fire is reignited instantly and my cock stirring really surprises me this time considering how hard I just came.

"They're leaving in another hour," Sam pants, breaking the kiss and letting me stand up. Her eyes glance to the bulge in my pants and her luminous smile returns. "You better have saved some of that for me," she teases. Thank God, she's not upset.

"I'll go run some errands," I tell her cryptically.

"What?" she asks as I mime rolling a condom onto my cock. "Oh! Yeah, please. That's a good idea!" she laughs.

"Your friends seem to have gotten pretty intimate," I tell her, crooking my head towards the bedroom.

"Who's fault is that?" she chuckles. "You're the one who made us practice bisexuality on each other's nipples."

"I think they've taken it a little farther than that," I laugh as I gather up my car keys and kiss Sam on the cheek. "I'll be right back."

"I'll be waiting patiently," she smiles.

"Really?" I mockingly ask.

"No!" Sam says, shooing me out the door.

When I get back, the're all dressed and trying to convince us that we should all go to dinner together.

"I agree with Sam," I say, setting some bags of snacks on the kitchen counter. "I think it might be kind of awkward." Jenna and Angie look at me like they don't understand why.

"Come on, girls," I admonish them. "Think about it. It's one thing for us to do everything we've done here this week but for us to go out with your boyfriends and pretend none of it happened is just asking for trouble. You guys go have fun. Sam and I'll hang around here."

"Will you be back tonight?" Sam asks, trying to sound nonchalant. We both wait anxiously for their answers. Jenna and Angie look at each other then at us.

"Probably not," Jenna says. "I think we'll spend the night with the boys." Angie nods her enthusiastic approval of Jenna's decision.

"Okay, text me if you change your mind and we can come get you," Sam says, hugging her friends. "You guys have fun!"

"You're sure you won't join us?" Angie begs.

"No, we'll be fine here," Sam says. "I'm kind of tired anyway."

"Thank you again, Granddad," Angie says, hugging me and pecking me on the lips. "You're the best!"

"He sure is! Thank you!" Jenna says, following her friend's lead and pressing her ample bosom against my chest as she pulls me into a tight hug. "I'd love to do it again sometime," she whispers just before she lets me go and gives me her infamous sexy smile.

"Anytime," I wink and she's still laughing as they walk out the door.

"Do you think they'll be back tonight?" I ask.

"I don't think so but either they'll text or we'll hear Matt's car so I think we're okay," Sam says. We stand in the living room staring at each other. I hope we're thinking the same thing.

"I'm not really tired," Sam smiles.

"Me either," I say, taking a step towards her.

"Did you get the condoms?" Sam asks, looking at the floor as a blush works its way up her cheeks.

"Uh-huh," I nod affirmatively.

"Then, what are we waiting for?" Sam says quietly, unbuttoning her shirt as she turns around and walks toward my bedroom. I pull my shirt over my head and follow her down the hall, both of us stripping off our clothing. Fuck yes! I only hope we can recapture the passion that we had earlier.

Within seconds of reaching the bedroom we're both naked and I find that I needn't have worried about reigniting the fire. Standing by my bed, Sam reaches out her arms and I step into her embrace. Our mouths meet as her arms encircle my neck and sparks fly as soon as our tongues touch. Without conscious movement, we're soon lying on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs, kissing with the same feverish intensity as before.

My hands are all over her, pulling her against me as her legs scissor my thigh and my cock is pressed against her pussy mound. I squeeze her ass cheek as our bodies undulate in a slow, sensual rhythm and our tongues dance inside each other's mouth. Fuck!

"Where were we?" I ask, finally breaking the kiss as I gently push Sam onto her back.

"Right here!" Sam pants, pulling her knees up and spreading her legs. "This is exactly where I was, physically and emotionally," she smiles.

"Me too," I whisper while positioning myself between her widespread legs. So fucking happy to be back here.

Her pussy is in full arousal mode, even wetter than it was before. I take a long, slow lick from the bottom of her slit right up to her clit.

"Oh God!" Sam moans, squeezing her thighs against my ears. With my hands on the inside of her knees, I gently pry them apart and take another unhurried taste. Fuck! It is so good! Her cream is really flowing and I just keep teasing and licking until she's bucking her ass off the bed and panting like a dog on a hot summer day.

Inserting two fingers into her steamy hole, I twist them back and forth as I suck her clit into my mouth and flick my tongue across it.

"Oh yeah! Oh Grandpa!" Sam whimpers as her orgasm builds and she grabs my hair by the handfuls. Holding me tightly against her crotch, she humps her pussy into my face as I eat her though another scorching orgasm.

"Oh Grandpa! I'm fucking cumming!" Sam screams and I keep up my machinations as she jerks and shakes, clamping her legs around my head. Her hands are pulling my hair as pussy juice floods my mouth and I have difficulty breathing.

Sam convulses for what seems like a lifetime before collapsing on the bed and releasing my head. I pull back, gasping for breath as I watch her chest heave and her body tremble.

I'm about to move up over her body when I remember the condom. Turning away from Sam, I grab one from the nightstand drawer and quickly rip open the foil package. I roll it over my hard-on while positioning myself over my granddaughter's still quivering body.

"Ready Sam?" I ask as my cockhead presses against her slippery opening. She nods vigorously, pulling me down on top of her. "It's not to late, Sweetheart," I give her one more chance. "We can stop right here."

"Don't you dare!" she shrieks, wrapping her legs around my back and pressing my ass down with her heels.

"No interruptions this time," I whisper. "This is the real deal!" I press my lips to hers and her mouth opens to welcome me. This is the moment I've been waiting for and I make the most of it by penetrating her mouth and her pussy at the same time. I push my tongue deep into her sensuous mouth as my cock glides easily into her sizzling hole. God! She feels so good!

"Mmmmphh!" Sam moans around my tongue as my cock bottoms out in her fiery pussy with one long, slow plunge.

"Oh God, Sam," I moan, breaking the kiss and lying motionless on top of her. "You... feel... so... good," I say, planting kisses all over her face as her compact pussy molds itself around my throbbing cock.

"Fuck me, Grandpa," she whispers, squeezing her pussy muscles for emphasis.

"I'm going to make love to you, Sam. There's a difference," I tell her, as I savor the velvety feeling of her pulsating pussy for a little longer before starting any motion.

"I love you, Grandpa," Sam says as I start a slow, sensual rhythm. We kiss again as our bodies rock together, developing a natural cadence like we've been doing this for years.

"Oh yeah!" Sam murmurs, wrapping her arms and legs around me like she's trying to fuse us together. Gradually, I pick up the pace, grinding my hips in a circular motion, squishing her pussy lips against the base of my cock and crushing my pelvic bone against her clit. Sam's response is instantaneous and our bodies dance like they actually could merge into one.

Before I know it, my cock is moving of its own accord, pumping and churning inside her sweltering cavern. Fueled by increasingly intense eruptions, her burning pussy melts around my cock, engulfing and scorching me as our bodies undulate as one. We never break the kiss, our tongues being a critical part of our incestuous ballet. Our yearnings multiply exponentially, building higher and higher until we reach a torturous peak. As our sweat-soaked bodies dissolve into one writhing entity we reach the summit in perfect harmony.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Sam screams, breaking the kiss, as her orgasm thunders through her body.

"I love you! I love you! I love yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!" Sam howls, clawing my back, as her body lurches uncontrollably and quenches her fervent longing by flooding her with nearly hallucinogenic pleasure.

"And I love you!" I pant, through clenched teeth as my eruption matches hers and I hope to hell the condom holds. I shoot more cum than I would have thought possible as our bodies jerk against each other and we ride out wave after wave of breathless titillation. Fucking unbelievable!

Sam's arms and legs are still wrapped tightly around me with her lovely tits crushed against my chest as we gasp for air. The fierceness of the embrace restricts the amount of air we can suck into our lungs, prolonging our recovery but not in a bad way.

With her body trembling beneath me, and her pussy quivering around my spent cock, our breathing finally subdues and our lips find each other. Almost hypnotically, our tongues entwine in a demanding, yet incestuously lustful kiss.

I don't know how long we kiss or who breaks it off but Sam finally relaxes enough for me to withdraw from her liquefied pussy. I get rid of the condom as quickly as I can and rejoin her on the bed, lying beside her and pulling her into another embrace.

"Wow!" Sam whispers. "That was different than what you did with Angie and Jenna," she adds.

"Very different," I agree.

"Why?" Sam asks, pulling slightly away and propping her head up with her hand. "Why didn't you do any of those things where you make me taste myself and stuff?" I take a minute to think about that.

"I would have," I pause, pulling my thoughts together. "But we didn't need it. As soon as we kissed it was like a rocket igniting."

"I felt that too," Sam says, kissing me lightly on the mouth. "Why wasn't it that way with Angie?" she asks.

"With Angie it was just sex; a physical act," I explain. "We didn't have any connection beyond that. Without any depth of passion, you need... well, other things to artificially ramp up the arousal level." I pause to gauge her reaction and she nods for me to go on. "That's why I had her lick her own juices off my finger and why I had you guys suck Jenna's tits."

"And got her naked in the backyard," Sam adds like an eager student trying to please the teacher.

"Exactly," I reward her, "It created a level of arousal that we probably wouldn't have attained otherwise."

"Yeah," Sam agrees. "Those things created arousal for all of us!"

"Exactly." I nod. "But with you," I sigh, running my hand over her curvaceous hip. "With you, Sam, your kiss was... like the heavens parting or something. I expected choruses of angels singing hallelujah." I chuckle. "You were amazing."

"Oh no, Grandpa," Sam says. "You were amazing. I've never felt anything like that." She's squirming around, clearly anxious for more. "How many condoms did you buy?" she asks coyly.

"I bought three packs of three," I smile. "I didn't know how long you'd be staying.

"So nine and we've already used one," Sam says, rolling me onto my back. "How long before we can do it again?" she asks while eyeing my soft member.

"Depends on you, Sam," I answer honestly. "Have you done this before?" I ask as she positions herself between my legs. She nods but it's a pretty hesitant confirmation.

"Wait," I stop her just as she's about to lick my cock. "I should clean that off first. It's probably got spermicide from the condom on it." I start to sit up but Sam pushes me back down.

"I'll do it," she says, jumping off the bed and ducking into the bathroom. I hear the water running and a few minutes later she returns with a wet washcloth.

I smile at the intensity of her focus as she hooks her thumb and index finger under my cockhead and lifts my limp member up by the tip. I've seen that same look of concentration for years as she's worked on school projects or learned other new skills. I remember her specifically looking like this when she learned how to sew.

But damn! This isn't sewing! Stretching out my flaccid tool, she's gently washing under and around it with the warm washcloth. Her face is so close I can feel her breath on my cockhead. My cock twitches as she moves the washcloth down to my balls.

"It feels nice, Sam," I tell her when she glances up questioningly.

"I'm not as experienced as Angie or Jenna," she acknowledges as she tosses the washcloth aside and cradles my cock in the palm of her hand.

"You probably weren't as experienced a kisser either and look what happened," I assure her. "Just watch your teeth but otherwise you really can't do anything wrong," I chuckle.

"Okay," Sam says with another of her radiant smiles. "Here goes." Her smile widens and there's a gleam in her eyes as she grips the base of my cock and slowly pulls it towards her mouth. Taking a tentative lick around the side of my cockhead she sends instant pleasure signals to my brain. Fuck!

She's not the blowjob expert that Jenna is, but what she lacks in experience she makes up for with enthusiasm. Cupping my balls with her hand she licks up and down the sides of my recovering shaft like it's her own personal lollipop. I know I'm not young enough to respond this quickly but when she starts teasing my balls with her fingertips and her tongue glides up my semi-erect shaft, my hips start moving of their own accord.

She hasn't even taken me in her mouth yet but just the sight of my granddaughter's tongue licking my cock is like some kind of aphrodisiac. My cock continues it's arduous journey to recovery as Sam slips her lips over the head and flicks her tongue all around it. Fuck!

While her tongue teases the underside of my cock, her fingers continue to caress my sensitive balls. Like giving artificial respiration to a drowned swimmer, Sam works her tantalizing mouth tirelessly to revive my nearly dead cock. There is no doubt that a full recovery is inevitable but it happens a lot sooner than I expected.

Either Sam's given more blowjobs than she is willing to admit or she instinctively just knows what to do and at this point, I don't really care which. My cock is standing tall and I'm bucking my hips off the bed trying to shove more of it into my granddaughter's eager mouth.

"I did it!" she smiles, letting my fully recovered cock slip from her lips and sitting up proudly.

"You are amazing, Sam," I breathe as she kisses her way up my body and her hard nipples brush against my skin. Positioning her body over mine, she kisses me gently on the lips and then sits up straight

"Can I be on top?" she asks coquettishly.

"Whatever you want!" I pant as her steamy pussy lips cradle my hard cock and she rocks her hips back and forth enticingly. Her heat penetrates my cock as she slides her slick lips along the length of it. "The condoms are in the drawer," I gasp before we get too carried away.

Sam leans over and retrieves the condom without disentangling my hard cock from between her burning lips. I almost laugh as she rips the package open and slides back off my cock. She's grinning like a kid on Christmas morning as she wraps her hand around the base of my rigid shaft.

She does a better job with the condom this time and I am sheathed and ready to go in seconds. Like a man in a trance, I stare at her trimmed blonde triangle and glistening pussy lips as she lifts her leg up and aligns my cockhead with her well-lubricated hole.

"Oh Sam," I sigh as my cockhead crests the threshold of her welcoming love tunnel and she effortlessly lowers herself down onto my hard cock.

"Mmmm," Sam moans, sitting straight up as my hands encircle her waist. "God, that feels good!" she sighs.

With her knees on the bed, she starts rocking her hips with a slow rolling motion, massaging my fully recovered cock with her snug pussy. The feeling is incredible and we lock eyes as she leans forward and slides her pussy farther up my rigid shaft. She moves slowly like she's savoring the feeling and my cock's rigidness ramps up a notch.

Closing her eyes, Sam leans her head back and thrusts her chest out like an invitation. I can't resist my granddaughter's perfect tits and I move my hands up from her waist squeezing the fleshy sides as she bounces on my hard cock. As she increases the pace, her firm tits bounce enticingly in my hands and her already taut nipples brush lightly against my palms.

"Oh yeah!" Sam moans as she leans farther back and I slide one hand down her stomach across her lightly forested mound and brush my thumb against her aroused clit.

1...456789