Sex Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, he valued his life highly and held desperately to a hope for escape or rescue soon.

They arrived at their destination shortly and Timor dropped to his hands and knees and crawled through the doorway. Then he lay face down and waited for the handlers to unchain him and leave. He knew the routine.

When he caught sight of his next victim, for he always thought of them as such, he drew in his breath sharply and his cock immediately began to stiffen. The blonde man chained against the wall was huge, almost as tall as Timor himself, and his physique was perfect. He had never seen such well-sculpted arms and shoulders. His broad back tapered to a narrow waist and his butt was round and firm. Even his thighs were well-cut. I bet he's hung!

The man turned to look at him, his large blue eyes widening in fear. Such a shame, Timor thought. I could have so much fun with one such as this under other circumstances.

When Rees turned his head to view his tormentor, he was startled and horrified. Timor was the largest man he had ever seen, larger even than Rees's older brother.

He was in his early thirties, Rees guessed, well-proportioned and well-muscled. His face, while not classically handsome, was not unattractive. His nose had been broken at least once and his jaw jutted out too far. When he smiled, which he did then, Rees saw that he had an under-bite, but straight white teeth. His eyes were nice; he did not appear crazy or even sadistic.

The man approached him, and once he was close, Rees observed that he was fully a half-head taller than himself. Incredible!

"Hello, my name is Timor," he said. His deep voice was soothing. He spoke Kreoley with a thick accent and Rees immediately realized he was Endoran.

"I'm Rees," Rees answered in his own language.

"You're a war captive from Endora too?" Timor asked. "There seem to be a lot of us here."

Rees was surprised by this comment because he and Keven were the only Endorans in their slave unit of two-hundred slaves.

Timor stepped close to him and ran one hand around Rees's waist, placing the other lightly on his butt.

Rees shivered slightly and turned his face to the wall, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry to be meeting you under such circumstances," Timor said softly. Rees was obviously terrified of him and not without good reason, he reminded himself sadly.

Rees could feel Timor's hard cock poking against his bare ass and he almost fainted in fear. The man's cock was massive. Surely he's not going to try to fit that thing into me!

"God, you're gorgeous," Timor whispered in Rees's ear, still holding him and caressing his butt. The proximity of this perfect man was sending hot pulses of blood to his already hard cock. "You're afraid aren't you? Have you ever done this before?"

Rees shook his head slightly. He felt faint.

"Well, if you do it right, it can be quite pleasurable, but somehow I don't think that's what Master Rim has in mind today." Timor still whispered in Rees's ear at a volume only he could hear. "You made him mad, I'm assuming."

Rees nodded. At least Timor did not seem sadistic. "Are you gay?" Rees ventured.

Timor shook his head. "No, not gay. I'm actually just kind of a slut. I'll put my cock in almost any hole I find that can accommodate it." He grinned. "You're a big man, Rees. You should be able to handle it."

Rees shuddered again.

"Sshhh." Timor stroked Rees's shoulder. "I'll try to be gentle."

Timor wanted to take his time. With proper preparation, Rees could probably handle him almost comfortably, but he knew comfort was not what Master Rim wanted. However, since Rees was a virgin, he could not bring himself to force himself in without any preparation. He quickly put a finger in his mouth, covering it with saliva.

"Relax, you're going to feel my finger now." He carefully slipped it into Rees's tight star.

Rees stiffened and clamped his jaw tight. It was unexpected, but it was not really painful. It felt strange, almost like he was pooping, but not.

"Relax, relax," Timor whispered wiggling his finger and getting ready to have a second one join it. "The more you relax, the less it will hurt."

Rees tried to relax.

"Get on with it Timor!" Master Rim sounded irritated. "This is supposed to be punishment, not a love-making session."

"Fuck! Well, I tried," Timor whispered. He pulled his finger out of Rees's hole and ran his hand up and down his own shaft a few times, shuddering with anticipation. "You have an incredible body."

Rees thought it odd that Timor kept complimenting him. Maybe that was his way of apologizing for what he was about to do.

Timor used his arm around Rees's waist to pull his hips away from the wall, getting a better angle. Rees felt a wetness as Timor's cock poked against his bare ass and realized that Timor had coated his cock with pre-cum. Thank God for that! Rees steeled himself for pain.

"Here it comes, Rees. Just try to relax." Timor forced his massive cock into Rees then, very slowly. Rees was incredibly tight. Timor moaned with pleasure.

Rees screamed in agony. It felt like his anus was on fire and his butt was being split wide open.

"Oh God, you're tight!" Timor's whisper was barely audible above Rees's screams.

"Stop! Oh, take it out, take it out!" Rees begged.

Timor stopped and held himself perfectly still. "Sorry. Try to relax, Rees. God, you feel heavenly. I know this hurts like hell, I'm sorry."

The blinding pain subsided to a barely tolerable level when Timor froze. Rees found his breath was coming in short, sharp gasps. He wanted Timor to take that hot poker out of his ass.

"Come on Timor. You don't want me mad at you too, do you?" Master Rim asked.

Sadistic asshole! "Sorry, Rees. More pain coming," Timor whispered. "I'll just try to be quick. Hang in there, buddy."

Timor knew Master Rim was out of patience. He tried to ignore Rees's screams as he pushed all the way into him. He wanted to stop again and give Rees time to adjust, but he could not. If he didn't fuck Rees hard, there would be hell to pay—for both of them. He drew out and slammed back into Rees. It felt amazing. If only Rees wasn't screaming and begging and squirming to get away.

He whispered to Rees breathlessly, trying to calm him. "Be still. Be still. You're making it worse. Oh God, you feel good. Relax! You beautiful boy. Oh God! So tight. So good. Relax. Relax." Timor stroked with a fast rhythm that he knew would bring him to climax quickly.

Rees almost passed out from the pain. His screams echoed through the amphitheater. He thrashed against the chains and squirmed to get away until Timor told him he was making it worse. He fought to hold himself still then, although his body wanted only to escape the pain however it could, and he could not completely stop his writhing. He heard Timor telling him to relax and he tried, but he could not.

His muscles clamped down hard, trying to lock out the large object that was insistent on penetrating him. All the while he alternated between screaming in agony and begging Timor to stop. He felt as if his asshole was being shredded. He wondered distantly if he would ever be able to poop normally again. As the pain continued, he wondered if he would even survive.

Timor felt his balls tighten. "Oh, I'm going to cum!" he whispered. "Oh beautiful... beautiful. I'm there." Timor had a lot of control and could have easily continued for some time, but he welcomed the orgasm and let it wash him away in ecstasy. He thrust hard into Rees a few more times feeling his seed expel into the very tight anus. He clutched Rees tightly with one arm around his waist and the other gripping his chest as he let out a long moan and sagged against him, spent.

"Oh thank you!" he breathed in Rees's ear.

The blinding pain ceased immediately as Timor disengaged his cock. Rees's moan of relief mingled with Timor's moans of pleasure. Rees felt stickiness running down the inside of his leg. Glancing down, he realized it was Timor's sperm along with a trace of blood. His stomach heaved.

He managed to swallow the bile back down and he whimpered softly.

"I'm so sorry, beautiful," Timor was still holding him tight and whispering in his ear. "I'm sorry I caused you so much pain. You felt great to me. I wish we could do this correctly sometime."

Rees groaned. His butt still felt like it was on fire, and he never wanted to do this in any way, shape, or form again.

"Timor," Master Rim's voice sounded slightly frustrated. "We need to work on your brutality. You're just too damn nice."

"I am sorry, Master," Timor said. He stepped away from Rees and cleaned himself up with one of the bath towels.

Rees sagged against the wall, in shock. He had never felt so violated. He fought to keep his stomach under control. His asshole felt as if it had been stretched beyond recovery.

Timor stepped close to Rees, laying a hand on his shoulder. Rees flinched involuntarily. "So sorry, Rees. Maybe I'll see you again under better circumstances," he whispered. "Take care and don't go making Master Rim mad again." He kissed Rees briefly on the cheek and then was gone.

Strange man, Rees thought. He was barely aware that the slave handlers were in the room until they unlocked his shackles. He expected to be led away, but they left him alone.

He turned slowly around and leaned against the wall, observing the room through half-closed eyes. Several slaves were still in the room, changing the bed sheets and towels and cleaning up. The handlers lounged near the door. Timor was no longer in the room and Master Rim was nowhere to be seen as well.

The slaves finished up quickly and soon Rees was left alone. He wondered distantly why he wasn't returned to the slave pens, but his mind was too numb to puzzle it out.

He noticed that the slaves had added hot rocks to the bathing pool. It was steaming delightfully.

Rees shuffled to the pool, being careful to take small, slow steps. Pain shot through his ass with every movement. As he eased himself into the warm water, he felt immediate comfort.

He spent the next half hour scrubbing himself all over. He even rinsed his mouth out with soap. He felt like he would never be clean again. Finally, he stopped, realizing that any more scrubbing would definitely prove he was crazy.

He tried to relax, sitting gingerly on the shelf that encircled the edge of the pool, head lolling back against the side.

He felt shattered ... fragmented. It was as if the fabric of his life had unraveled into several disconnected threads and he was incapable of weaving them together again.

He tried to organize his thoughts. The first rape, with Jaylor, had defiled him. He was profoundly ashamed. He felt vile, weak and depraved. I sucked on his cock! He began to gag.

He swallowed hard and compartmentalized his feelings. He tried to lock these memories away in a closet so deep in his brain they would never surface again.

The second rape, with Timor, had been brutally painful and intimate. He felt no guilt associated with the second rape, because there had been no action on his part other than screaming and begging Timor to stop. Still, it had been a breach of the most private area of his body. He was violated ... forever changed. Shredded.

Most of all he felt frightened and abused and helpless ... like a small child. He had no control over anything that happened to him here, and he didn't see that he would ever find a way out. The slaves were too well guarded. Hopeless, he sank into a deep depression. If he had had the means to kill himself at that moment, he may have done so.

He began to think of his family ... how far away they were ... how much he missed them. He wondered if they thought he was dead. As memories of the happy life he had lost ran through his mind, tears began to stream down his face. He made no effort to stop them.

He had been crying for some little while when he heard Master Rim, above and behind him.

"Rees, I will talk with you."

A bolt of fear shot through him, followed immediately by dark despair. What does he want with me now? Will he not leave me alone, for the love of God?

Instead of climbing immediately out of the pool and kneeling before his master, he ducked under the water. He did not want Master Rim to see the tears streaking down his face. He did not want his master to know how thoroughly he was beaten.

While he was under the water, he considered staying there. He did not want to talk to Master Rim. He felt like an angry three year old. He stayed under the water until he needed to breath, and even then he stayed under for a few seconds more. He wished the water would take him. It didn't though, and he was forced to the surface. He started to climb painfully out of the pool, almost not caring what happened to him now.

"No, Rees," Master Rim said gently. "You may stay in the water if you like."

Master Rim was like that—a horrible ogre one minute and sympathetic the next. Rees moved slowly to the opposite end of the pool and took a seat on the shelf again, facing Master Rim this time. He tried very hard to make his face blank. He did not look directly at Master Rim but rather stared past him into the distance.

"How are you doing, Rees?"

Huh?

"Would you like me to send the doctor in to examine you?"

Rees's ass still hurt like hell. He didn't know if there was any real damage or not, but the last thing he wanted right now was to have anyone touch, or even look at, his asshole. "No, I'm all right ... Master."

"Good. I will not try to explain why I did what I did to you today."

Because you're a fucking, sadistic bastard. Rees fought to keep the resentment from showing on his face.

"I have something else I want you to do for me," Master Rim continued.

Rees's stomach twisted into a knot so tight he almost curled up in pain.

"I have a friend I want you to spend time with, as a birthday present. This friend is very important to me and I want to make sure I can trust you. Can I trust you not to hurt my friend, Rees?"

Rees blinked and focused on Master Rim. What the hell is he talking about? He wants me to have sex with one of his friends for his birthday? He wants to make sure I won't beat the crap out of him? Rees sighed. He was by nature a gentle man. He would never harm someone unless they hurt him first. He answered Rim slowly.

"I will not hurt your friend unless he hurts me. I may not even then."

"You will not hurt my friend at all, no matter what. I will send for you in a few days and you will spend the night with my friend. If my friend is unhappy with you in any way, if you do anything at all that displeases, I will make your life a living hell. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Rees replied, resigned.

"Just so there are no mistakes or misunderstandings, let me describe what will happen to you if my friend is displeased."

Rees held his breath. He did not want to hear what Master Rim was going to do to him, but, morbidly, he could not shut it out.

"First, I will have all of your teeth pulled out, one-by-one." Master Rim smiled.

Rees took a firm grip on his sanity and tried to listen without processing.

"Then, I will put you in my homosexual brothel where you will spend your days and nights as the plaything of whatever man decides to have you. A pity you won't be quite as attractive without your teeth, but you will never be in danger of biting anyone. It is better so; some of the clients prefer it."

Rees's mind reeled. He could not imagine a more horrible existence. His first reaction was physical. He drew his knees into his chest, hugged them tightly and began to choke and gag. Breathe! Breathe! Calm down. It's just a threat! He tried to console himself. He knew Master Rim did not make idle threats.

"I see that what I have ordained is upsetting to you. Very good. Keep that in mind, Rees. Keep that in the front of your mind. If I get any report at all of anything you do or don't do that is in the least way displeasing to my friend, I promise you, you will be very, very sorry."

With that, Master Rim turned and walked out.

Rees buried his face in his arms, gibbering to himself.