All Comments on 'Shakira, Shakira--- I Love your Ass'

by bbkradwell

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My oh My

My opinion is that My ass is laughing itself off over My attempt to get through My first reading of this lame story. You're not God. You don't get to capitalize My or Me or Myself. You're right. This story is YAWWWWNNNNN...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waves hand in kinda motion

Not really good not really bad not really intresting but, it does show promise. Perhaps you should retool it into an actual story with an actual plot and then it maybe actually exciting and more engaging for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LIKED IT

I don't know what these other idiots were talking about, in their illiterate comments but I enjoyed it, BB. I think you were just going for a "stroke" story, right? If that is, indeed the case, then I feel like you've succeeded.

I did like how, at the end, it changed from a story to a loving letter-type of piece. All of a sudden you were speaking in the first-person; instead of just telling a story, you were being very gentle in your words. Very caring.

I long for a lover to treat me like a queen, a princess AND a whore, all at the same time.

Thank you, BB, for sharing another masterpiece with us, your loyal fans.

You can expect me to be stalking your home when I get the chance again.

xo, -You know who. (lol) ;o)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous