All Comments on 'Shaping Michelle'

by IAmJohnGalt1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Michelle was written and sung by McCartney, not Lennon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! Thank you for such a hot story! Very nicely written too. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. All the best

tomasnytomasnyover 2 years ago

Lucky guy, tell us more about the next dinne!

IAmJohnGalt1IAmJohnGalt1over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind feedback, all. This is my first story and really my first attempt at any sort of creative writing. I look forward to bringing you all some more steamy tales of Michelle and whatever else I come up with. And mea culpa in re attributing the song to Lennon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story. BTW, Kind of Blue was a Miles Davis album. John Coltrane did play on the album.

IAmJohnGalt1IAmJohnGalt1over 2 years agoAuthor

Man I need to do some quick Googling next time I refer to any music in my stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What do you think makes Michelle a slut? Women acknowledging and exploring their sexuality isn't slutty. She wasn't promiscuous. She didn't have much experience with guys at all. She spent time considering what she wanted her first time to be like and with who. The guy, on the other hand, has had a lot of sexual experience. He had sex with Michelle simply because she made her body available. If anyone in this story is a slut, it's the guy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Exceptionally well written for a first effort, congratulations. I would have guessed you were an English teacher rather than History.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmJohnGalt1@IAmJohnGalt1
I enjoy writing passionate, intense stories of relatively short lengths. I mostly write reluctance and bro/sis and often incorporate interracial fantasies as well.