Shaping Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh.. yes... yes... ugh..." she chanted.

The sound of flesh clapping flesh filled the room. I could still faintly hear the Coltrane playing in the living room, a fitting soundtrack for seduction. I began planting kisses all over her, sucking and playfully biting her nipples. I decided to go for broke and give her a little love bite on her tit, sucking hard to give her a hickey. This stirred something in Michelle, because she let out a loud moan and tightened up as I did it. Could she be into rougher sex?

She had to be, because she began one final ascent up orgasm mountain.

"Oh... fuck... I'm gonna come... don't... stop... don't..."

I could feel the pressure building up inside me as well. I had not felt a vagina this tight in ages, nor had I had sex this passionate in years.

"Fuck... fuck..."

My thrusts became shorter and harder, bottoming out as I pushed my dick to the limit.

"Oh god babe, oh god," I joined in.

Michelle gasped a few times and then began to shake, her vagina tightening and squeezing my dick. I lost it, and began to come myself. With each tremor of her pussy walls, I shot another load into the condom, until I was finally spent.

I collapsed on top of the panting, wet, sexy slut. I began to soften and pull out, but we remained on the bed, kissing and fondling each other as we came down from what had just transpired.

"That was... thank you." Michelle said.

"You're amazing, Michelle," I replied as I kissed her.

Several minutes passed as we simply enjoyed each other's presence. I stood up to use the bathroom again, and gave Michelle a light smack on the ass as she went in after me to clean herself up.

We sat down on the bed and shared some silence for a moment.

"Michelle, that was incredible."

"It was just how I wanted my first time to be. When you began to kiss me and bite me, I lost it."

"I take it you like it a bit dirty, huh?"

"I think I do."

Michelle grabbed her clothes and began to get dressed. She took her purse into the bathroom and dolled herself up a bit, making sure not to look too much like a freshly fucked slut lest her parents wonder what she had gotten up to.

"Well..." she said awkwardly as she approached the door.

"Well?"

"Can we have dinner again some time?"

I smiled. "Absolutely." I leaned in and gave her a goodbye kiss, then went back to my bedroom and collapsed. The dirty dishes could wait for the morning -- all I wanted to do was rub one out to the memory of what had just transpired. Out of the corner of my eye, something lying on the floor caught my attention. It was her lace panties, still soaking wet from when we began our tryst on the sofa. I got up, grabbed them, and savored the heady aroma before heading back into my bedroom and flipping off the lights.

An hour later, as I was about to doze off for the night, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Michelle. I opened the phone and was greeted by a photo of her sitting on her bed, with her shorts pulled down and two fingers in her cunt. The text simply read, "hope u found my gift :)"

I knew then and there that we would definitely have dinner again soon.

12