All Comments on 'Shared Again'

by LuvShowinHerOff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh no Lit what have you done turn off the anonymous option

for christ sake

kyron99kyron99about 12 years ago
heh

the critics claim they hate this stuff, yet they keep coming back for more. that's because they're closet-cucks

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Breast augmentation

In this series, only a few weeks separate the two sharing episodes. Sharing is better than plastic surgery, since she went up one cup size during that brief time...maybe when she was 14, unlikely at 41! Dialogue is still repetitive. (but it is still HOT, even if trite!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Oh Dear! All the haters are out in force again. Just because a guy likes watching his wife get fucked by a stud doesn't make him a wimp - there's a lot of us out there that enjoy such a spectacle, it's unbelievably erotic and in many cases strengthens a relationship, so get real!

I enjoyed the story, but then I'm a wife sharer too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The question that willing cucks, Wife watchers and Swingers should really ask themselves is WHY are they letting someone else fuck their wife better than they can? WHY aren't they getting the job done? If someone else can satisfy a wife or girlfriend then surely they can learn how to satisfy their wife/girlfriend. It can't be that difficult can it? or maybe it is for a certain group of men that really have idea and no clue how to satisfy any woman let alone one they call their wife or girlfriend. Maybe that is why the wife or girlfriend needs satisfaction elsewhere and to get fucked by someone who knows what they are doing. These Swingers, Cucks and Wife watchers seem to have no idea what to do except get someone else in to do their job for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the question that closet cucks and wannabe cucks should ask themselves is why do they spank after reading cuck stories before commenting? why not read-comment-spank. takes longer to spank than comment maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Censorship on Lit is getting out of hand

Censorship by any means is censorship. If you do not like a story, do not read it! If you have a problem with the story being in the wrong category, take it up with the web site administrators. The authors are writing to share the story for your enjoyment, if you are not enjoying them, why are you still here? Censoring material you obviously do not agree with is antithetical to this site's stated mission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid Fuckwads complaining about censorship is getting out of hand.

Don't read a story if you don't like it? Really? How the fuck can you tell if you like it without reading it first?

Like I said, Stupid Fuckwads.

1* Post this shit in Fetish or the Haters will get you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
10" cock

A complete turn-off for me.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
YES!!!

I enjoyed this the same as I did the first story... Hot & Erotic

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

So, safe bet would be, the divorce came through, hmmmmmmm, lets see this was 2012 so, early 2016 at the latest. It usually goes downhill for a couple years, then there is the pitiful attempt from either of the idiots to save what they so happily destroyed, and then the legal wrangling and by 3-4 years the hate/resentment sets in so yeah 2016 by the latest. Though with luck your pathetic ass and her whoring cunt got lucky and went bye bye by mid 2015. Hopefully you are both finally happy with whomever you found since this idiocy came out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous