Sharing Mom...with Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

I jumped at the sound of bang and felt my stomach lurch as I heard dad say, "Hey Robin, you going straight to bed?"

I dropped the toy back into the drawer and as I pushed it shut, turned and ran across the carpeted floor and peeked out of the bedroom, I almost fell backwards when I saw dad walk across the front of the hallway as he crossed the living room. Wondering what the hell I was going to do I turned back around and saw the mirror over mom's bed reflected the hallway. I saw Mom walk across wearing a black sundress and as she paused, reached up and let her long hair down.

I saw she was barefoot with her sandals in her hand and figured they must have gone to the beach to sit by the water.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired." She replied as she left my line of sight.

Standing there with my heart pounding, I had no idea what to use as an excuse to be in here. Except for the time they gave me permission to use their computer, my parents room was off limits. I remember getting punished more than once for sneaking in when I was a kid. I now knew why and had no good reason to be in here.

In the mirror, mom left my line of sight and I decided seeing the bedroom was out of their line of sight I would just run out. If I could get close to my room, I could pretend to just be coming out of it, if they came down the hall. I started for the door, when something dawned on me; the computer! I raced over to it and shaking the mouse to bring the screen up, quickly clicked out of the movie and hoping I wasn't taking too long, went into history and erased any proof it had just been watched.

Turning from the computer, I did a quick check in the mirror to make sure the coast was clear and prepared to leave when self preservation instincts, kicked in again; I'd left my coke next to the PC. I darted over and after grabbing it, had made it three steps before I stopped short at the sight of the cum soaked thong on top of the night stand. At this point I felt like I was in a bad sit com and half expected to hear canned laughter as I ran over and grabbing the wet and sticky lingerie, headed for the door one more time.

"You coming to bed, baby?" Mom asked.

To my dismay I could hear her footsteps coming down the hall.

"I need to make a quick call over to the site, I want to check with the guard and make sure the floodlights got fixed."

"Okay." Mom called out, her voice even closer. "But don't keep me waiting, laying in the sun gets me horny."

"Breathing gets you horny!" dad laughed.

"You complaining? You could be like the rest of your friends and have a wife who never puts out!"

"Yeah well...."

"Shhh!" Mom now sounded as if she were mere steps away from the room, "Derek might hear us."

"Pretty sure he knows his parents have sex." Dad called back.

Yes, Derek did. In fact he was just watching it. I was stepping back to drop the thong in the hamper and was going to try to get back in the chair. My only chance would be to tell mom something was wrong with my lap top again and I had to use her...my eyes widened when I noticed the door to their walk in closet was open a couple of inches. No, that was...

"I'll be right in okay?" I heard dad say.

I saw Mom looking over her shoulder in the mirror and feeling like a desperate little kid, I opened the closet door and slipped inside. The reason the door was always open a little was the doorknob had broken and dad hadn't replaced it yet. Pulling it towards me until it was only open enough to be able to slip a hand through, I crouched on the floor.

The closet was huge, going back at least six feet. There were three racks of clothes hanging in the front part, but the back was storage. I planned on slipping all the way into the back if I had to then,..

I frowned when it dawned on me what I had just done. It was after nine and my parents had just said they were going to bed. I would be stuck here all frigging night. Worse I could have to hope I could somehow get out in the morning and get into my room before one of them knocked. I was going to have to try to slip out in the middle of the night.

I eased back a little more and putting the can of soda and thong down behind me, started to turn to move my parents luggage so I could get all the way into the back. I stopped when I heard mom walk into the room. The thin light coming through the opening of the door was blocked for a moment as she walked past. When I could see again Mom was standing at the side of the bed, looking towards the corner where the desk was. Shit! Had the screen not gone to sleep and she saw it had been used?

Mom turned her head the other way and looked up into the corner of the room. I had no idea what she might be look at up there, but after a few seconds she focused her gaze to the front which faced the bureau and the mirror over it. She ran her hands through her hair, and lifting it turned her head to look at her neck, which I noticed was red as was the tops of her shoulders.

"So much for sun block," she muttered.

Reaching back, she untied her dress and my eyes widened when she shimmed out of it. She was wearing her black bikini underneath and despite my predicament and the fact I'd just cum, I felt my cock twitch. The closet was off to the side of the bed and at the angle I was looking I could see the entire length of it.

I was supposed to be moving away from the opening, but seeing her reach around to undo her top, I crept closer instead. Mom took the top off and tossing it over her head towards the hamper, cupped her perfect tits and started rubbing them.

"Free at last!" she giggled.

I licked my lips at the sight of her erect rose colored nipples. Although by this time I'd seen mom's tits dozens of times on the computer, seeing them not ten feet away from me was an entirely different thrill. The color mom had gotten today had deepened her tan lines, making her tits look even sexier.

Speaking of sexy, mom laid back on the bed and raising her legs, lifted her hips and slid the bikini off. I swallowed hard at the sight of her pink pussy staring at me as she worked the bikini up her long legs. Bending her left leg she rested her foot on the bed and crossed her right leg over it, the bikini dangling from her toes. Between her legs I could see the white skin around her pussy framed by the tanned of her soft upper thighs.

Mom yawned and stretching her arms over her head, arched her back. That move pushed her small perky tits up to an even better angle. She released a long satisfied purr that caused my cock to become fully hard. The way mom stretched was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. By now I'd probably had sex with a dozen or so girls. A few were girlfriends, a couple just quick fucks after parties, but not a one of them was anywhere near as sexy as mom. They may have had nice bodies and been pretty, but in front of me right now, was a woman.

Mom lay there playfully kicking her foot back and forth, swinging the bikini around. I stared at her tanned feet with their deep red toe nails and thought that even her damn feet looked good. I had the absurd thought of sucking on her toes and found it was getting me hot as hell. Mom reached down to where she had tossed her cell and picking it up placed it to her ear, a moment later she said, "Where the hell are you baby?"

I saw her roll her eyes, "Checking e-mails? Jack, get out of your in box and get in here so you can get in my box!" she paused, then laughed, "You didn't marry me for romance honey, you married me because I have a nice body and love to suck cock, now get in here before I start without you!"

Mom laughed, but then her eyes widened, "You checked already?" another pause; are you kidding?" the smile came back, bigger than ever, "Well all the more reason to get in here then!" Mom tossed the phone to the foot of the bed and placing her other foot on the bed, reached down and started running her long red tipped fingers through her pussy. I jumped at the sound of my father's footsteps coming down the hallway and as the bedroom door opened it dawned on me that if I stayed here I was going to get a live sex show!

As exciting as that was, I backed up a little in the closet, hoping dad wasn't going to come into it to hang anything up or get anything from it. Dad's shadow crossed the door and I heard him say, "Well, look at you, playing with yourself, you bad girl!"

I heard mom giggle and unable to help it, crawled as close to the opening as I dared. Dad was standing next to the bed, looking down at mom. Fortunately he was standing off to the side giving me a clear view of mom's pussy. Mom flipped her left leg up, sending the bikini up at dad, who caught it and immediately brought it to his face and made a show of sniffing it.

"Hmm, you do have the sweetest smelling pussy, Robin."

"This pussy?" Mom spread her lips wide with one hand and began sliding the tip of one finger around her clit.

"That one." Dad nodded. He pulled his black t-shirt off and tossed it to the side.

"Oh, you do look good, baby." Mom cooed as she began running her foot up and down his chest.

Dad took her ankle and lifting her foot, kissed her toes. Mom giggled again and my cock jumped when dad started licking her toes. Mom moaned and began stroking her pussy faster. Dad placed her foot on his shoulder and asked, "And what's my bad girl thinking about while she's playing with herself?"

"Hmm, what am I always thinking about when I'm being bad?"

"Oh, you're thinking about another man fucking you aren't you?"

"I am, hmmm" Mom sighed and my heart began to pound watching her slide a finger inside her pussy. "A nice young stud."

"You like them young?" dad asked getting down on his knees, and placing his large hand on her stomach.

"I do, a good young hard thick cock pounding my pussy"

Dad tapped mom's wrist and as soon as she removed her finger he slid two of his long thick fingers inside her. Mom moaned and shifted her hand up to begin to play with her nipples, God I was hard!

"Yeah, you want some good looking young stud to fuck the shit out of you?"

"Yes! To just give it to me," she laughed, "That is after I suck on that young cock and make him moan and cum in my mouth, give him a blow job his little girlfriends couldn't even dream of."

"And what about me?" dad asked, "Do I get to watch?"

"In the beginning," Mom sighed, while rolling her nipples between her finger tips and rocking her hips into dad's thrusting fingers, "But after a while you can join in."

"You slut!" dad laughed, "You want two cocks at once?"

"You know I do baby! I've always wanted that; one long thick one in my pussy and another in my mouth!"

"Just in your mouth?" Dad pressed as he put his thumb on her clit. Causing her hips to jerk, "Or maybe somewhere else?"

"Hmm,!" she moaned, "riding one and the other one fucking my ass!"

"You want to be double penetrated, you whore?"

"Yes sir!" Mom cried out as he began moving his fingers faster, "I want to suck and fuck and be taken and used by two big fucking dicks!"

Speaking of dicks, I was starting to rub my own through the shorts. Even in the videos, Mom had never talked so dirty. The look on her face was one of pure lust as she described two men taking her. Even in my own lust addled brain it struck me that all the DVDs they had were threesomes with a woman being tag teamed. Damn, I'd been right, my mother fantasized about being fucked by two men and apparently so did dad.

"Tell me about it." Dad said softly, as he continued to stroke mom's clit and finger her.

"One will be right where you are,"

"Which one?"

"The young stud." She purred, "He'll be between my legs holding my ankles and slamming me so hard his fucking balls will be hitting my ass."

Dad dropped his hand and unsnapping his jeans, unzipped them as mom continued.

"I'd be screaming, but you'll be kneeling next to me, leaning over and fucking my mouth." She stopped and emitted a long groan.

Dad had pushed his jeans down and had removed his cock, which was pretty damn big. In the beginning it was really weird seeing my father like that, but after awhile the fact he was hung added to the thrill of watching my mother suck and fuck him. He had begun to stroke it and I debated pulling my own cock, which although not quite as big had never gotten any complaints from the girls I'd been with.

"I'll be squealing around your cock." Mom continued, in between her moans, "Tasting your dripping cock while you pump my mouth, you'll be telling him to fuck me harder, telling him what a whore I am and how fucking much I love cock!"

Mom was now bucking her hips up and down on the bed, "You'll tell him to make me cum, won't you baby? You'll be calling the shots and you'd love your slut wife to cum for another man!" she released a long drawn out whimper that, regardless of where I was, had me pushing my shorts down and pulling my cock out. I figured at this point they were a little too caught up to be looking in the closet and if I did get caught sitting here while they were fucking I was dead meat anyway.

"Make me cum, Jack!" Mom cried out.

With an enthusiasm that caused my hand to move faster on my cock, dad leaned in and buried his face in my mother's pussy. By doing that, he blocked my view, but the look on my mother's face as he began licking her was almost as good.

"Yes!" she groaned, "Oh, he'd be finger fucking me and sucking my clit just like you are, oh...oh,.. he'll shove a finger in my ass and...." I saw dad's other hand slide between her legs and mom emitted a sharp high pitched squeal. "Fuck yeah! Right in my ass, getting it ready for the cocks that will be taking turns in it."

Goddamn my mother was acting like a pig and it was thrilling me to no end. Mom had placed her feet on dad's broad shoulders and was curling her red toes into them. Her back was arched and she was now pinching her small hard nipples. Her head was back and her face flushed. Even from a distance I could see her legs trembling as my father's tongue worked her clit and his fingers pounded her holes. Mom was still speaking, gasping out the words.

"Yes...he'd make me cum and it would make my pussy so much hotter and wetter and once I came, you'd switch and you'd start fucking me and he would put his....Oh baby!"

Mom screamed so loud it caused me to jump and with one hand on my cock I almost lost balance and fell over. I caught myself with my other hand, and leaning back, watched my mother cum like a porn star.

Mom was squealing and bucking her hips so hard I didn't know how my father could still keep licking. A moment later he didn't have a choice when Mom put her feet behind his head, pulled him into her pussy and clamped her thighs around him, pressing his face to her pussy. Mom threw her head back and released a squeal so loud I wondered if the people next door could hear her. Mom's squealing turned into a soft whimper and she let herself fall back onto the bed, her legs sliding from dad's shoulders.

"Wow, I came hard." She breathed, "Now where's that big cock I need?"

Dad stood up and I saw his cheeks were glistening from mom's juice. His long hard cock was at full attention and with no hesitation he grabbed mom's ankles, lifted her legs and slammed into her.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Mom called out.

Dad was tearing into her; pounding away on her with his pants around his knees. Putting mom's ankles together, dad wrapped his arm around her knees and lifted her ass off the bed. My father had worked construction for over twenty years and even though he was now a contractor still did his fair share. He was in good shape and the muscles rippled in his arm as he held my mother's back end off the bed.

He had turned slightly and I was getting a full view of his cock thrusting in and out of my mother. Her pink lips were hugging his thick wet cock tightly and she was squealing every time he drove into her.

"Could your boy toy fuck you this hard?" He asked

"Not at first!" she moaned, "But he would once he got used to us. Then he'd fuck the shit out of me, he'd have to because you'd tell him too wouldn't you baby?"

"I would," Dad was breathing hard as he continued to fuck her. "Tell him to give it to you and tell you to take it, to be a good girl and make him happy."

"I'll make him happy sir!" Mom cried out, "And you too, I'll make you both so happy you'll both want to keep fucking me!"

"And sucking!" dad snapped and to my surprise, swung his hand down and gave the side of Mom's ass a slap.

"Ow!" she cried out, then moaned, "Sorry sir, of course I'll be sucking, I have to keep both cocks nice and hard!"

My cock was beyond hard. I'd never heard them talk like this. I knew they were kind of freaky, but would have never thought mom would want to be treated like that or that dad would want to. Even as I jerked my cock, I wondered if this was something they would do if they had a chance.

"Show me, how you'll suck it!" dad demanded.

He stepped back and mom sat up and grabbing his cock began sucking it like it was a competition.

"Oh, damn Robin!" he moaned, "Shit, you can suck cock!"

Mom's response was to take him down to his balls and shake her head. Dad responded with a whimper that was out of character for him and mom giggled around his cock. She started bobbing her head more slowly, sliding his shaft through her soft lips. She was moaning as she did as well as peering up at him with her wide blue eyes. Dad grabbed her hair and holding her head still, started fucking her mouth.

"Jesus." I whispered, and had to bite back a moan as I felt my cock ready to erupt for the second time in less than a half hour.

"Then you'd suck his, but like this!"

Dad pulled his cock from her mouth grabbed her by the shoulders, and with a wrench of his powerful arms, tossed her back further onto the bed.. Dad caught her by the hips and she yelped as he roughly flipped her over. Mom quickly got onto her hands and knees, pointing her ass in the air.

"Turn around." Dad said, with an evil smirk, "Face the closet, I want to get on the bed."

Mom did a quick turn so she was facing where I was hiding. I moved back a few inches, but stayed where I could still see. Mom was up on her hands and I could see her small tits dangling, erect nipples pointing down at the bed. Dad kicked his pants off and getting onto the bed kneeled behind her. He grabbed her hips and mom cried out when he slammed into her.

"Fuck that's deep baby!"

"You like it deep slut." He told her while fucking her hard and fast, "In your mouth too. That's right you'll be ion your hands and knees me fucking you like this and him fucking your mouth.

"I'll be like a pig on a spit!" Mom exclaimed as she rocked back and forth from Dad's hard thrusts.

"A pig alright." Dad laughed, "And speaking of being a pig, how about you tell me where you really want it right now?"

"I want it in my ass!" Mom moaned, "Shove that big cock in this little pigs ass, make me..."

Mom gasped, then released a squeal that was so high pitched I thought the mirror would shatter. Her blue eyes widened and her mouth opened as my father shoved his cock into her ass.

"Damn that's tight!" he moaned.

"Damn you're fucking big!" Mom squealed again then began yelping as dad started fucking her ass as hard as he had her pussy.

Dad was moaning and the muscles in his arms and chest were flexed as he drove relentlessly into my mother. The look on Mom's face was one of pure lust and she was no longer talking, but yelping and squealing. I bit my lip as my cock exploded, sending several long spurts of cum onto the closet floor. My eyes were still glued to Mom's red face as she started slamming her hips back into my father, driving him deeper.

"That's it you slut, take it in your ass while your sucking him. He'll cum first, he'll whip it out of your mouth and...."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers