Sharing Mom...with Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

"Might even turn out pretty good." Mom murmured.

She was staring at me when she said it, but not at my face. He eyes were cast downward and following her gaze I swore she was looking at my crotch. No, that was nuts, my mind was spinning and I was confused.

"So go ahead." Dad continued, "Last chance to just own up to what we already know."

I sat there quietly for a moment, trying to figure out what to say. I saw dad's hand was moving, sliding up and down mom's thigh. Mom was looking at him and I noticed her breasts were rising and falling as she seemed to be breathing heavy. Her hand was on Dad's thigh and my eyes widened when I saw it creep towards his crotch, which...was bulging. My parents were aroused, both of them. I blinked and let my eyes wander back across the scene, trying to decide if I was really seeing this.

"Well?" dad had an expectant look on his face and now becoming more curious then scared, I took the plunge.

"They turned me on." I said softly. "I found the first one by accident and after I watched it, I couldn't get it out of my mind."

"Why?" Mom asked.

"Because, um,..." Looking her in the eyes I went even further out on my narrow limb. "Mom you just looked so hot!"

"Hot?" she raised her eyebrows, but I noticed a smile playing across her red lips.

"You're beautiful and sexy and I always kind of looked a little, but after watching you...I....I couldn't stop thinking about you!"

"So when you jerked off, was it just to her with me," dad asked, "Or were you thinking about her with you?"

"I...don't want to say." I looked away.

"Why not?" Dad pushed, "You just admitted you liked watching your mother fuck. Hate to tell you kid, but any woman I ever spanked it to I wanted."

I looked back at mom, who whispered, "Tell me. Tell your mother you want her."

Tell her....? I stopped and started again, Mom was breathing so heavy her lips were parted and her hand had now made itself onto dad's cock through his shorts. Holy shit! Were they...."

"I thought about you fucking me." I admitted.

"Just fucking, or sucking too?" Dad asked, "You think of your mother on her knees blowing you? Think about her riding you? Letting you fuck her on her knees?"

"Dad...I...."

"Answer me."

Dad was beginning to sound like mom and I saw he was starting to sweat. His hand had made its way to the top of mom's thigh and she had opened her legs. My eyes were drawn to the red lace and I couldn't help, but envision the beautiful smooth pussy behind it. My cock was rising and I wondered if this were all a screwed up dream. Dad was still waiting for an answer and seeing I couldn't make things worse, I nodded.

"Everything. I...I've thought about mom doing every dirty thing she does with you, with me."

"Good answer," Dad said softly, "We appreciate the honesty."

"Appreciate?" I repeated.

"Now, let's see if you can keep it up." He tapped his chest. "Does it turn you on to watch me with your mother; do you like to watch us fuck?"

"Yeah, kind of." I shrugged, "I mean, I'm not into you, I mean..." I frowned.

"I know what you mean; you like watching mom get it nice and hard don't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it." Dad demanded.

"I...I like to watch you fuck mom."

"One more question Derek." Mom began, "You watched last night, that means you heard us. Did you hear what we were talking about?"

"You were...." I paused as mom was now stroking dad's obviously hard cock through his shorts and he was now caressing her pussy over the lace thong. "You were talking about how you'd like to have another guy um, you know..."

Mom smiled, "Go ahead and finish. Another man?"

"Fuck you, you...you want two men to fuck you"

"I do." She nodded, "You looked through our dvd's you saw what they all were. "But it's not just my fantasy, now is it Jack?"

"No." Dad looked down and watched mom's hand rub his cock. "I want it too, but you heard us, can't be just anyone."

"No," Mom breathed as dad's hand moved faster, "He has to be young and good looking which we can find, but he has to be able to respect me and most importantly not tell anyone." She sighed, "If only I knew a good looking young man who would want to be bad with us and we could trust."

"And who would appreciate you." Dad added, , "So Derek, you know anyone like that?"

"Excuse me?" I asked, my eyes still fixed on dad rubbing mom's pussy.

"Derek when we first thought you were watching our movies we were pretty upset, but then we started thinking."

Dad stopped and was staring in his lap, I followed his gaze to see mom had unsnapped his shorts and too my surprise, pulled his cock out. She wrapped her slender fingers around it and started slowly pumping it.

"But then," Mom took over as dad moaned. "We both had to admit it excited us. We started filming more and making sure you had time to watch them. We started talking more and more about it and...and we started talking about while we were fucking. Your dad telling me what I would do to you and," she licked her red lips "What both of you would do to me."

"Wait a minute." I pointed at myself, "You mean you want me too..."

"We want you to?" Dad asked, "You want to and you know it. And as sick as that is I guess we're sick to because we're going to let you."

"Let me?" I couldn't have heard that right.

"Yes," dad nodded his eyes no longer on me, but following mom's hand as it travelled up his now slick cock. "You're going to fuck your mother. The three of us are going to fuck."

"Are you nuts?" I blurted out; It sounded hot, but was this a joke?

"Take your shorts off Derek," dad said, "Show your mother how hard you are for her." I stared at him and he pointed at me. "Derek you're about to have the best sex of your life and we're about to make a twenty year fantasy come true. Now take your fucking shorts off, before we decide to change our minds."

"Yes sir" I said and moving quickly so I wouldn't think about it, I lifted my hips and showed my shorts and boxers down. My cock sprang free and mom cooed,

'Oh, look at that, you do take after your dad." She licked her lips again and asked, "Baby, are you hard for your mother?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Do you want to see your mom's tits?" dad asked as he grabbed the string between her breasts. "In person?"

"Yes, please."

"I like that." Dad answered, "That's how its going to be Derek. I can treat your mother like the slut she wants to be, but you best be respectful, got it?"

Before I could answer he pulled the string. The top opened up and I was confronted with my mother's small, perfectly shaped tits not more than five feet away from me.

"Whatever you want." I said, staring at her swollen nipples, "I'll do whatever you want."

"Oh, what a good boy you are." Mom said, "You going to be good to me?"

"He'll be however I tell him to be." Dad said, with a grin, then asked, "How do her tits look?"

"Amazing." I wasn't lying.

"Hey, Robin your son likes your tits, why don't you show them to him?"

"Yes sir," she nodded and releasing his cock, cupped her tits in her hands.

She started rubbing her nipples with her thumbs and I noticed her hips beginning to rock against dad's hand. "You like these, baby?"

"Oh, yes."

"Stroke your cock for me." Mom said her blue eyes as wide as mine felt. "Jerk off while I play with my tits."

I grabbed my cock and started stroking it slowly. Although it was my own hand, I still moaned as my throbbing cock was already seeking a release.

"That look good Robin? You like watching your son stroke his dick?"

"I do, it's a nice one."

"Slut." Dad laughed, "What about my cock?"

"I love your cock." She turned slightly and still playing with her nipples, leaned over. Putting her head in dad's lap, she kissed the tip of his cock then ran her tongue around the head. She pulled her tongue back, taking a trail of his sticky pre cum with it.

'Oh, my God." I breathed.

"You like that?" dad gave me an evil grin, "You want to watch mommy suck my cock?"

"Yes sir."

"Go ahead, Robin, show your son what you do best."

Dad stood up and grabbing his cock, Mom opened her mouth wide and, her eyes looking into mine, slowly took his cock between her full red lips. My cock jumped in my hand as mom slid her mouth over his cock until she had him about halfway down, then started slowly bobbing her head.

"That's a good girl." Dad sighed, as he moved her long hair from her face so I could watch the show.

Mom was still watching me as she began using her hand, jerking my father off as she blew him. Dad put his hand on the back of her head and began guiding her head up and down. She was moaning as she sucked and her hips were now grinding into the bed. Dad reached down and started playing with her nipples and her eyes rolled back as she continued to work his cock.

"You like that Derek? You think she looks good with my dick in her mouth?"

"Damn good." I said.

Afraid I would cum I was barely moving my hand and my balls were beginning to ache, I was so hard.

"Bet you'd like to see her suck yours wouldn't you?"

"Please?" I asked, amazed even as I said it.

"I think we can arrange that." He paused and moaned as Mom plac3ed her other hand around his balls and started playing with them. "But I think you should be good to her first, no?"

"Anything you want."

"Stop." Dad whispered and mom removed his cock from her mouth with a loud slurping sound. "Robin, why don't you be a good girl and show your son your pussy?"

"I'd love to." Mom lifted her hips and pushing her shorts down, then lay back.

Lifting her legs straight up, she worked the shorts up over her knees before kicking them away from her. Her smooth pink pussy stared at me from between her thighs and with exaggerated slowness, mom let her legs spread open. Dad grabbed her ankle and reaching down started stroking her clit with his fingers.

"Oh, that feels good!" She moaned, her hips thrusting into his fingers. Mom reached out and grabbing dad's cock gave it a squeeze, "That does too!"

"Derek, come here." Dad beckoned to me.

I got up from the chair, careful to step out of my shorts before I tripped over them. I slowly walked over to my parents, very conscious of the fact I was but ass naked in front of my mother and with a raging hard on to boot.

"Stop right there on her left." Dad said softly, trying to speak as mom had leaned over and was once again sucking his cock.

I did as he asked, stopping next to my mother who was now sitting up, sucking my father's dick, not two feet from me. Dad tapped mom's shoulder and whispered, "What about him, honey?"

Mom lifted her head from his cock and I jumped when she grabbed my cock.

"Oh, that is so hard!" she smiled up at me.

My answer was lost in a pathetic sounding moan as my mother began to slowly pump my cock. I looked down, watching her red tipped fingers wrapped around my throbbing cock.

"Look at you stroking two hard cocks." Dad said, "You like that don't you?"

"Oh, I do!" Mom purred as she pumped both of us. "I'd like it more if someone would play with me!"

"You heard your mother." Dad pointed at me, "Let's play with her tits."

Dad cupped her tit and began to rub her nipple between his strong fingers. Mom looked up at me, her blue eyes wide and her lips pushed out in a pout. "You don't want to touch me, baby?"

I hesitated, but only for a moment. As my mother was still pumping my cock with a teasing slowness, I reached down and placed my hand over her tit. It was soft and firm and I could feel her nipple pressing into my palm.

"Go ahead, baby, don't be shy." Mom whispered, "Play with it."

I gave her tit a hard squeeze, then sliding my hand down, cupped it as my father was doing and began rubbing my thumb across her hard, rose colored nipple.

"Oh, I like that." Mom moaned.

A surreal feeling came over me as I stood there, fondling my mother's tit while watching my father do the same. Was this really happening? I stared transfixed at my mother, my naked mother sitting on the bed jerking me and my father off. Speaking of dad, he was staring down at mom with a big smile on his face. Speaking of dad, it was a little awkward being this close to him naked, but seeing his cock in my mother's hand was as big of a turn on as it had been in the videos.

But this was no video! If I needed any more proof of that it was when dad said, "Robin lay on the bed, I think it's time me and your son made you cum."

"Oh. I like the sound of that!" Mom giggled and the sound sent a thrill through my cock.

Mom let go of our cocks and lay back on the bed, with her legs hanging off the end. My father got onto the bed on his knees next to her and following his lead, I did the same.

"Suck on her tits." He told me, "I'll just watch."

Still nervous, but unable to resist the chance to suck on my mother's perfect tits, I leaned over and eagerly took her nipple into my mouth.

"MMM," Mom purred as her hand ran through my hair, "Oh, honey, I like that."

I swirled my tongue around her nipple as I reached across and began fondling the other. Mom was breathing hard and her fingers clenched in my hair as I began rolling her nipple between my fingers while tonguing the other.

"That looks damn good." Dad said, "You like him sucking on them?"

"Oh, yes!" Mom moaned, making me suck harder. "It feels so good!"

"How do you think he'll do sucking your pussy?"

Sucking her? Holy shit! I eased back and made a show of tonguing her nipple, slowly tracing my tongue around it and hoping mom or dad would tell me to tongue something else.

"I want both my tits sucked." Mom declared.

"Sluts always do." Dad laughed

He leaned over and as soon as I moved my hand, he replaced it with his mouth. Mom moaned and I saw her place her hand on his head the same as mine. "God this feels good!"

I watched as my father started licking mom's nipple less than a foot away from me and decided to focus my gaze down the bed. Mom's legs were open and her hips were thrusting up and down. I could see the top of her pussy and putting my hand on her soft stomach started sliding it down towards her forbidden slit.

"Oh, look at you!" Dad said around her nipple, "You know what you want!"

"And I want him to have it." Mom added, "Go on, baby, play with my pussy."

I was past all hesitation at this point. My hand trembling in anticipation, I worked it down her stomach, over the swelling of her pubic mound and down into her pussy.

"Damn!" I exclaimed, as my fingers slid through the soft wet lips of her pussy. "You're wet!"

They both laughed and I felt like an idiot, but that didn't stop me from working my fingers up and down the length of her sopping flesh.

"Sluts always are." Dad said, "Sluts that let two guys play with them."

"Only one's playing now." Mom pointed out, "I think you should too."

"In a minute, put your fingers inside." Dad told me.

Sliding my fingers down, I slid two of them inside her. Mom moaned and I did as well at how damn hot and wet her pussy was. Without being told I began working them in and out and Mom quickly began moving her hips back and forth, pushing my fingers deeper inside. Dad slid his hand down and pushing mine slightly to the side, he put his finger tips on her clit and started rubbing in slow circles.

"Oh, fuck!" Mom cried, "Suck my tits!"

Moving as one dad and I both returned our mouths to her nipples and mom cried out again. Her fingers were now pulling my hair, but I didn't mind. Her nipple was hard in my mouth and her pussy tight and wet around my fingers.

"This is even better than we talked about!" Mom groaned as she arched her back off the bed, shoving her small tit deeper into my mouth.

I gasped when I felt her reach down between my legs and grab my cock. A glance across her body showed she had grabbed dads as well and was once again stroking us as we worked her body with our hands and mouths. Mom was moaning continuously and I felt her pussy contract around my fingers.

"Harder!" she groaned, "Fuck me with your fingers!"

I started going harder and was rewarded by mom sliding her hand under my cock and playing with my balls. I moaned around her nipple and stared as dad was also moving his fingers faster, rubbing her clit up and down instead of in circles.

"Yes!" Mom cried, "Oh, please don't stop! I want to cum for both of you!"

"Jam your fingers in there!" Dad said from around her tit, "She's not one of your little girlfriends, she loves it rough!"

I did as he said; pulling my fingers out and thrusting them back in as hard as I could. I was pushing them in so deep I could feel my knuckles hitting the cheeks of her ass and Mom cried out her approval and began pumping her hips faster. Her hand was moving faster as well and I was breathing hard as she pumped my throbbing cock.

"A little more," Mom whimpered, "I'm right there, I....oh!"

Mom let out a long loud wail and her hips began bucking wildly. Her fingernails dug into my scalp and her legs clamped together, pinning my wrist awkwardly between her thighs. Not that I minded; hearing my mother crying out in pleasure and feeling her incredible pussy contract around my fingers more than made up for it.

Mom continued to squeal, her body writhing between her husband and son as she came long and hard. Her hand had stopped moving on my cock and I was grateful for the reprieve, not wanting to shoot off in her hand like, well, like the young inexperienced-to her anyway-boy I was. Mom's movements slowed and after releasing a long low moan, she let her body relax, and opened her legs.

Dad moved his fingers from her clit and leaning over gave mom a long deep kiss. Mom sighed as they kissed and sliding my fingers from her pussy, I quickly sucked them into my mouth. My eyes rolled back at the sweet taste of my mother's sticky juices and when I glanced down, my father was looking at me as he kissed mom. He gave me a wink and now fully enjoying what was either one hell of a wet dream, or an encounter worthy of Penthouse Letters, I winked back.

Mom pulled on my hair, tugging me towards her and as I leaned over, she broke the kiss with my father and turned to face me. Her face was flushed and she was beginning to sweat, causing her hair to stick to her red cheeks. She was still breathing hard and her full lips were parted. As her blue eyes found mine, it struck me how desirable my mother really was.

"Give me a kiss, baby." She whispered.

She guided my head down and closing her eyes, parted those perfect lips even more. My eyes closed as our lips met and I felt a thrill go through me at the feeling of giving my mother a real kiss. Mom made a soft cooing sound in her throat as our lips slid across each other and I heard a low moan coming from my own throat as she kissed me more forcefully. The moan grew louder when her hand began slowly pumping me again.

I placed my hand over her breast and began fondling it as we kissed and was rewarded by her moaning and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I eagerly accepted it and as her soft wet tongue caressed mine, my hips began to rock, sliding my cock through her now slick hand. I started moaning louder in my throat and dad said, "I think you better take the edge off, if you want a good long fucking from him"

A good long... This was getting crazier by the minute but by now all I was hoping was not to wake up. Better than that for it to be real. As my mother removed her lips from mine, I started to imagine what this meant. Would it only be once, would they let me again?

"Sit on the edge of the bed, baby." Mom told me.

Sitting up, I slid to the edge of the bed and saw dad do the same a couple of feet away from me. Both our cocks were standing at attention and I saw he was breathing as hard as mom had been. Mom rolled over and I caught a glimpse of her amazing ass as she got off the bed and walked around to face us.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers