Sharing Mom...with Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

"Shit, look at that." Dad whispered, his eyes glued to my cock pounding my mother's sloppy snatch.

For the first time since we started this taboo three way, Dad looked as excited as I was. I followed his gaze and stared down at the length of my wet glistening dick sliding in between the puffy pink lips of mom's pussy.

"Harder, baby, harder!" Mom egged me on.

Squeezing her feet, I lifted up, my arms flexing as I pulled her ass off the bed. Mom howled in pleasure as my cock was now driving in at an even deeper angle and began squealing.

"Christ, what a noisy slut." Dad said, "Let's shut you up."

Leaning over mom's head, dad put his hands on the bed and slipped his cock into mom's already wide open and eager mouth. She moaned as he buried himself deep in her throat and then began making squealing gurgling sounds as he started moving his hips, fucking her mouth almost as hard as I was tagging her pussy.

"That's what you've been waiting for isn't it?" he asked, "Two cocks at the same time? One in each set of your slutty lips?"

He slipped his cock from her mouth "Oh, yes!" Mom moaned. "Give me what I've been wanting for years, baby!"

Dad slipped his cock back into her mouth and resumed fucking her face as I pounded away on her. I was glad I'd already cum otherwise I'd have shot off by now. Right now though as good as it was feeling I felt no urge to cum and tried to go even faster.

"Stop." Dad demanded.

I reluctantly stopped my thrusting and sitting back on his knees, dad pointed at Mom. "Get on your knees, like you know you want to."

"Yes sir!" Mom exclaimed and sliding herself from my cock, rolled over and quickly got on her hands and knees.

Mom crawled backwards until her ass was right at the edge of the bed and I found myself staring down at her dripping pussy perfectly framed by her ass and thighs.

"Don't just stand there, fuck her!"

Grabbing her hips, I slammed into her and this time I cried out as well at how much deeper I felt myself going into my mother's hot wet pussy. Mom cried out and quickly started rocking back into me, pushing me deeper. Dad was kneeling on the bed in front of her watching as I fucked my mother doggy style. I slowed up a little, now wanting to fully savor the sensation of each inch of my cock sliding into her incredible pussy.

"I want it in my mouth!" Mom moaned.

"Of course you do." Dad laughed and grabbing a handful of her hair shoved his cock in her mouth.

Mom started bobbing her head and groaning around dad's thick cock as I continued to fuck her with long slow thrusts. I watched mom's head moving and could see dad's eyes rolling in pleasure as she sucked him, while she was getting fucked.

'Look in the mirror." Dad pointed.

I turned my head to the right and my eyes widened as I caught the reflection of what was going on between us. I could not only see myself fucking my mother, my wet cock sliding between the well rounded cheeks of her ass, but also dad's cock disappearing into her mouth.

"Stay still." He said softly.

I stopped moving and so did he. Mom started rocking back and forth. First burying me deep within her, then moving towards dad and taking his cock all the way into her mouth

"Look at you." Dad moaned, "Oh, look at us!"

Mom moaned and started rocking faster we both remained unmoving as mom worked our cocks in and out of each of her wet holes.

"Like a pig on a spit." Dad laughed, "Now turn around, I want some pussy!"

I stepped back and mom quickly spun around to face me. As soon as she did, she opened her mouth and waggled her tongue at me. I stepped back up to the bed and moaned when she engulfed my cock with her mouth. She squealed around my cock as dad drove into her hard from behind.

"Fuck you're wet you pig!" he told her as he began fucking her so hard she was being pushed into me at every thrust.

Not that I minded as each time that happened she took my cock all the way to my balls. I looked in the mirror again, now enjoying seeing things the other way around. Dad was slamming the shit out of her, his hands digging hard into her slender hips as he fucked the shit out of her. Mom was still sucking me like a pro however, and I was starting to fuck her mouth, my hips moving in time with my fathers.

"You ready for where you really want it?" dad asked, giving her ass a slap

"Hmm-mm" Mom moaned around me.

Dad slipped his cock out and moved it up higher. Holy shit he was going to....

Mom released a long high pitched squeal around my cock as my father slipped his cock into her ass. He went slowly this time, easing his full length into her tight asshole. Mom was whining around my cock and I stopped moving as she knelt between us, taking my father's sizable cock into her ass. Dad stopped when he was buried to the hilt and remained still.

With soft whimpering sounds, mom started rocking back and forth again. I moaned loudly at the thought my father was now In her ass, yet she was still managing to keep her mouth busy on my cock. Dad began fucking her, long slow thrusts as I had been, but each of these ended in a squeal.

"Yeah, this is only half of it isn't it?" dad moaned, "We know what you really want don't we?"

Mom had no chance to reply, between having her mouth stuffed with her son's cock and the wail she produced as dad grabbed her hips and really started fucking her ass, she was beyond speech. I started wide eyed as dad tore into her ass as hard as he had her pussy. Mom obviously liked it that way as they had done it in front of me last night, but still my father was big, strong and had a pretty damn big dick.

Mom released my cock from her mouth and looking up at me with her blue eyes bulging yelped, "Oh, fuck me! Give it to me! I love it in my ass!"

"Put that cock back in your mouth slut!"

Dad smacked her ass and I groaned as she quickly took me back between her lips. She was barely moving her head and I didn't push. I stood there feeling my leg's starting to tremble. Even with her hardly sucking I was getting close while watching my father rip into her. I started moaning loudly each time her mouth was pushed into my cock and hearing that, dad stopped.

"Looks like it's time for what you've been dying for." Dad said as he slid his cock from mom's ass.

Mom groaned, and sitting up gave a tired laugh, "Just me?"

"Not at all."

Dad lay on his back and turning on the bed so her back was to me mom, swung her leg over his hips so she was straddling him. I watched as mom reached back and grabbing dad's cock guided it into her pussy. Mom lowered herself and moaned as his cock slipped into her. Mom rocked back and forth, riding him slowly for a moment, but grabbing her hips, dad started slamming his hips up into her. Mom leaned over and placing one hand on the wall reached down between them.

In the mirror, I could see she was rubbing her clit as dad was jack hammering his cock into her. My gaze shifted to his dick sliding in and out of her and was wondering what they wanted me to do next. I found out seconds later when dad said, "Get on the bed between my legs"

I frowned thinking that was a little close, but watching my mother's sweat slicked back and the hearing her moaning as she toyed with her clit caused me to follow instructions. I knelt between dad's legs and as mom leaned further towards the wall, pushing her ass towards me, I felt my heart skip a beat. Did they really want me to...?

"Go ahead, Derek, shove it in her ass, let's make your slut mother a sandwich."

"I..." I looked down at mom's ass more than a little concerned with how close I would be to dad's cock.

"I want it, baby!" Mom moaned, looking over her shoulder at me, "I want two big dicks so bad! Please?" she moaned and as I stared at her sweaty face, and took in her hair stuck to her cheeks and back, her perfect little tits that I could see in the mirror and the way she was grinding on my father's cock, I lost all inhibitions.

Grabbing her around the waist, I pushed my cock against her ass, planning in slowly entering her. I cried out when mom pushed herself hard into me and plunged my cock into her ass.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned.

Her ass was tighter than her pussy and I could feel my father's cock sliding against mine the same way I felt my fingers through there earlier. But her ass felt so good and the loud howl she released caused me to forget about that awkward thought. Dad had resumed pounding her pussy, and I started slowly fucking her tight ass. Mom was grinding her hips into both of us yelping as we stuffed both her holes.

I looked into the mirror and saw she was still moving her hand between her legs and her yelps were becoming higher pitched.

"Oh! So close!" she called out her voice cracking, "Give it to me! Both of you!"

Dad started fucking her so hard, he was lifting her in the air and after a pause to match her movements I started tearing into her ass. Mom lifted her head and opening her mouth let loose with a sound I could only describe as a scream.

"Fuck yes! I'm going to cum on both of you...oh, oh...!"

"Oh, god!" Dad cried out beneath me.

My only reply was a loud gasp as mom's already tight ass, convulsed around my cock. Mom released another scream and went off like a rocket. I had to hold on tightly to continue fucking her as she turned into an absolute wildcat. Howling at the top of her lungs, mom was bucking and thrashing between us as her holes tightened around our thrusting cocks.

I whimpered at the feeling of my cum starting to build within me and was aware my entire body was shaking as I somehow managed to keep fucking her ass. Beneath us, dad was moaning louder than he had all night and I looking into the mirror I saw he was looking into it as well, taking in the sight of our incestuous threesome. I looked at my mother who looked absolutely exhausted.

She was flushed red and there was sweat pouring down her face and back and she was alternately whimpering and screaming as she kept driving her hips and pushing our cocks deeper into her holes. With a last loud wail that ended in her ass clenching around my cock so tightly I cried out, mom fell forwards until she was lying against my father's chest.

Giving her no reprieve, dad wrapped his powerful arms around her waist and kept fucking her. Following his lead, I leaned over so I could brace myself and kept pumping her ass. Mom was trying to talk, but all that as coming out were squeals and moans. Dad's cock was pounding faster and harder than mine and I could feel him twitching against me.

"Cum for me!" moaned, "Please, both of you, cum for me!"

That was the end for me; I started fucking her so hard I was afraid I was going to lose my balance. Mom howled so long and loud I started worrying about the neighbors, then realized, who the hell would ever suspect this? Mom drove back into me and clenched her ass around my cock. I gasped as the cum raced through my cock.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned, "I...I'm going to..."

"Pull out and squeeze it!" Mom shouted, "Hold it for me!"

I slipped out of her and groaned as I squeezed the base of my cock, holding the cum back. Moving faster than I thought she could, mom rolled over onto her back. Dad quickly sat up, and squeezing his cock as I was knelt next to her. Mom slid between us so our cocks were over our face and opened her mouth wide.

"Take it you slut!" dad cried out and released his cock.

A tremendous amount of cum spurted from his prick, splashing across mom's lips and into her mouth. The second spurt caught her flush on the cheek. No longer able to hold it back, I let my cock go and started pumping it. I gasped as a long thick stream of cum splattered across mom's chin.

"In her mouth," dad moaned while he continued to pump his cock sending cum across mom's face.

I lowered the tip and the next spurt splashed onto mom's tongue.

Mom closed her mouth and I whispered, "Damn" when she pushed the cum out from between her lips to send it flowing down her chin.

I was still cumming and so excited I was unable to aim, hitting her on the cheek and one squirt landed onto her neck. Dad was moaning softly as he squeezed the tip of his cock, coaxing a couple of more drops that mom quickly caught with her wagging tongue. The last drops I managed to push out landed on her lower lip and as dad and I both sat back on our knees gasping for breath, mom began making a show of swirling her tongue around her lips, cleaning up what she could.

"Holy shit," dad panted, "Holy, fucking shit, that was....damn."

"Hmm" Mom purred beneath us. "Better than I ever dreamed." She sighed; "I'm tired, I'm sore, but my god I'm satisfied!" she smiled at me through her cum coated lips, "Baby, you were amazing."

"Damn straight." Dad agreed, "Tell you what, Derek, you're ahead of your age, you shouldn't be playing with those little school girls."

"No?" I asked, as I waited for my heart to slow down.

"Oh, no." Mom said as she sat up between us. "You should be giving all that to a hot cougar who can appreciate it."

"Not a cougar," dad laughed, "A Milf, because you're a mother he definitely loved to fuck!"

They both laughed and I managed a tired smile. Staring across the bed at my parents who were both naked and sweating, my mother with cum still dripping down her face, I had another of those surreal feelings, followed by the thought that if this was a dream I wouldn't mind never waking up.

"Messy." Mom said, wiping at her chin.

"Hey," dad pointed, "Get your mom a towel over there."

I looked where he was pointing and seeing towel on the chair next to the bed forced myself to lean over and grab it. I held it out, but dad rolled his eyes.

"Wipe her off, jeez Derek, what kind of son are you? You still can't clean up after yourself?"

They both burst out laughing again and this time I joined them. Leaning over I gently wiped the towel across mom's face. When I finished she gave me a sweet smile and putting her arm around me, whispered, "Give me a kiss, honey."

I kissed her and unlike the passion of before this one was slow and sweet. Mom sighed and put bother her arms around me, I relaxed into her, enjoying the softness of this moment as much as I'd enjoyed the hot torrid sex we'd just had. Mom slid her lips from mine and keeping her arms around me, said, "I love you baby, even though that was pretty rough, all I could think was how much I love you." Reaching down she gave my cock a squeeze. "Now, in every way."

"I love you too mom." I said, and running my hand across her still hard nipples, grinned, "In every way."

"And I love you too, my wife." Dad said, turning her head to face him and giving her a loving kiss as he had last night.

"Love you too baby." She smiled, "Even though you're a pervert and treat me like a pig."

"And you suffer nobly!" dad laughed. Reaching across mom he clapped me on the shoulder, "So what do you say, Derek, learn your lesson about spying?"

"Uh...well." Giving an exaggerated sigh, I said, "No. I think I need to be punished again."

"Then that's what we'll have to do then." He laughed as lying back on the bed; he grabbed mom's shoulder and pulled her down next to him. "We practice tough love around here."

Mom laughed and slid up close to him. I looked along the length of her naked body and despite how spent I was found myself wondering when the next time would be.

"Hey, baby, come down here." Mom patted the bed next to her.

With a smile, I lay down next to her. Dad pulled the sheet up over all three of us and rolling over on her side to face me; mom put her arm across my stomach. Dad rolled over to her and slipping his arm around her waist; kissed her back, "Let's get some sleep."

Mom worked herself back into him, but placing her head on my arm, kissed my neck.

"You heard, dad, get some sleep honey, we're going to have more fun later."

"We are?" I asked, "Man, I don't know if it could get any better."

"See what you think after we take your mother in the shower." Dad said as he closed his eyes.

"Shower?" My mind filled with the image of my mother's naked soapy body pinned between the two of us.

"Yes, a shower," Mom winked, "C'mon Derek, your dad and I didn't raise you to be dirty."

Author's note: Well I hope you enjoyed my attempt at pure unadulterated smut. Very different from the rest of my work and most likely won't make a habit of it, but have to admit it was fun to write! So like I always say, lit is a free site and our only payment here is in votes and comments so please take a moment to let me know what you think. As for what's next? I'll definitely be posting one more before Christmas and tell you what, I'll let you pick! I have a few stories ready to roll. So here is your options. A mother son story or A daddy daughter tale? Place your vote in your comment! As always thanks for reading! LC