Sharing Mom...with Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,300 Followers

I licked my lips at seeing my mother, completely naked standing in front of me. Cupping her tits, she began swaying seductively back and forth. "You boys like what you see?"

"I think the two big hard cocks in front of you should tell you that."

"They do look good," Mom licked her lips.

"You like looking at your son's cock?" dad asked, "Like being naked in front of him?"

"Oh, yes I do." She purred stepping closer to us.

"Get on your knees?" Dad told her, in a tone that sent a thrill through me.

"Yes sir," Mom pouted as she sank to her knees.

"Now why don't you crawl over here like the dirty whore you are and take care of these two big dicks with that slutty mouth of yours?"

Mom lowered her head and putting her hands on the floor began to crawl towards us.

"Oh, goddamn." I breathed as I watched my mother coming towards me on all fours.

She was low enough to the floor that her nipples were sliding across it and her ass was pushed into the air. My cock was so hard I swear it was ready to explode without being touched and the thought that it was going to be in my mother's mouth any minute now wasn't doing anything to stop that feeling.

Mom stopped when she was between my father's left leg and my right and sitting up on her knees, reached out with both hands and grabbed our cocks.

"Hmm, both of them look so good!" She sighed, "Which one should I taste first?"

"You already tasted mine," Dad said, "And I want to see your slut ass suck a nice young cock, so go ahead, and do it, you little pig."

Mom leaned over my cock and looking up at me asked, "You want me to suck your cock, baby?"

"Please." I moaned as she teasingly flicked her tongue just over the dripping tip of my dick.

"Tell her," Dad said, "Tell your mother to suck it."

"I..."

I hesitated and with a shrug, mom started to lean away, "Guess you don't want me too."

"No!" I exclaimed as he moved, "Mom I want you to suck my cock!"

I'm sure there were a lot of obvious things wrong with those words, but all I cared about was seeing my mother's perfect lips around the swollen purple head of my prick. With that incredibly nasty little giggle, mom leaned back over and slid her tongue into the slit of my cock. I gasped as she swirled it around, before lifting her head. I watched the trail of sticky fluid stretch from my cock as she moved, then moaned as she made a show of sucking it up, right back to the source.

Mom gave the head of my cock and soft kiss, then swirled her tongue around the lower rim of my tip. I groaned and my hips jerked at the feeling of her soft tongue. Mom ran her tongue down one side of my shaft then slowly worked her way up the other. My body was tense and my heart was pounding in anticipation as she began teasing her tongue up down and around my cock. I heard a whimpering sound and realized it was coming from me.

"Stop teasing and suck his fucking cock." Dad exclaimed and to my surprise leaned over and slapped mom hard on the ass.

Mom yelped, but immediately opened wide and took my cock deep into her mouth. Unable to help it, I cried out as my hard flesh was engulfed by my mother's warm wet mouth. She held me there for a moment before beginning to slowly bob her head. I leaned back on my elbows and tried to stop moaning like an idiot as I watched my mother giving me a blow job. She was still holding my cock and started following her lips with her fingers, lightly jerking me as she sucked me.

I could see red smears of lipstick on my shaft and I felt as if my eyes were going to fall out of my head watching my cock disappear into her amazing mouth.

"Mmm" Mom moaned around my cock.

The sound sent a wave of excitement through me as did the way her eyes rolled back and her hips started to rock. She was getting turned on blowing her own son!

"Hey, get you slutty mouth over here and pay some attention to me."

Mom caused me to cry out in delight as she smoothly took my cock all the way to the base of my shaft. "Oh, fuck!" I groaned at the feeling of her tongue sliding out and licking my balls. She quickly slid my cock from her mouth and with no hesitation, grabbed dad's cock and took it deep into her mouth.

Dad sighed and slid his hand up mom's back and into her hair as she slowly bobbed up and down his cock. I would have thought I would feel weird watching someone get their dick sucked less than two feet away from me. But goddamn was it hot! Even hotter than the videos. Mom was sucking dad faster than she had me, and was taking him deeper as she did. Dad's hand tightened in her hair and I noticed he was pushing and pulling, guiding her head along his cock.

"That's right you slut, look at you sucking off two cocks! Going to take every drop from both aren't you?"

"Hmm-mmm" Mom purred around dad's cock.

"Faster, I'm not a kid you can suck me like you know how!"

Mom squealed as holding her head still, he began thrusting his hips, fucking her mouth. Mom remained still, her mouth open wide as dad drove his long thick dick in and out of her mouth. She was making gagging sounds and I noticed a long trail of spit dripping down his cock. Apparently dad did as well, "You nasty slut, clean that up!"

He let mom's head go and she quickly began licking the spit from his cock, cleaning it with her tongue. She didn't stop at his cock, dipping her head down and sucking on his balls. Dad moaned loudly and his eyes closed as she began swirling her tongue across his balls. Mom slid her mouth back up and once again took him deep. This time she was bobbing her head hard and fast, easily deep throating him each time.

"Damn," He gasped, "You are one hell of a cocksucker aren't you?"

Mom moaned in agreement and I saw her hand had dipped between her legs and was playing with her clit.

"Suck us both, back and forth." Dad demanded, "And don't touch yourself. You cum when we let you."

Mom removed her hand, and to my delight, placed it on my balls and began caressing them. She released dad's cock with a loud slurping sound then immediately turned her head and took mine deep into her mouth. I moaned as she was now sucking me faster than before. I started moving my hips in time with her sucking and between her hot mouth and her fingers tickling my balls felt as if I were going to cum any minute.

Mom stopped sucking and turning her head went back to work on dad, making wet slurping sounds as she took him down hard and fast. For the next few minutes, I sat there in both ecstasy and disbelief as I watched the woman who raised me go from my cock to my father's like a damn porn star. Mom looked like the out of control slut, dad kept referring to her as. Holding both our cocks she would give me a few quick hard sucks, then go right to my father's to do the same before returning to me.

Mom was moaning and gasping as she went from cock to cock and her eyes were glazed over with a look of pure lust. Dad was still holding her hair and was moving her head back and forth, pulling her from his cock and shoving her onto mine. At this point my father was breathing as hard as I was and I noticed his hips moving as well. Mom's hips were grinding in circles as she worked us both and her nipples looked as hard as our cocks. Her entire body was now glistening with sweat and strands of her long hair were hanging in her face giving her a wild appearance that added to the air of this being a full blown porn.

Then again this was what they watched and fantasized about, mom enjoying and being taken by two cocks. As I watched her all but attack dad's cock, I wondered how long they had been thinking about doing this with me? Had they fucked to the thought, watched incest videos? My thoughts stopped as Mom's hot mouth engulfed me once more.

This time she took me straight to my balls and shook her head back and forth. I whimpered as her tongue swirled around the base and could feel my legs starting to tremble.

"Me first, slut." Dad said and gave mom's hair a hard pull. "You're my wife and you taste me first!"

"Oh, yes sir!" Mom moaned seeming to have no issue with the pain having her hair pulled must have caused.

Mom practically attacked dad's cock, sucking it into her mouth so hard and fast she was making sloppy wet sounds as she drove her ruby lips up and down his shaft. She was moaning as loudly as he was and dad groaned; "Listen to you, you whore, you love sucking cock don't you?"

"Hmm-mm" Mom agreed while still sucking like it was a sporting event.

I couldn't believe how long dad could hold out; I'd have come within seconds of my mother sucking me like that. But even he couldn't hold out much longer. With a long moan he grabbed mom's hair with both hands and started savagely fucking her mouth. Mom stopped moving her head and knelt there with her mouth open; spit drooling down my father's dick as he fucked her face.

"Going to take every fucking drop aren't you slut? Love it don't....Oh, fuck!"

Dad gasped and as he started moving his hips even faster, mom made a gurgling sound and closed her mouth tightly around his thrusting cock. He was slamming it in so deep her eyes were watering, but she was moaning and whimpering as he came deep into her willing mouth. She lifted her mouth higher and a long trail of thick white cum spilled from her mouth and down his shaft.

"Clean that up," Dad whispered, between his attempts to catch his breath.

With a nasty smile, mom opened her mouth, allowing the rest of his cum to spill down onto his cock.

"Yes sir." She then slurped his cock into his mouth and began making wet sucking sounds as she quickly sucked the cum back into her mouth. When she removed his cock, she turned to me and opened her mouth, showing me it was empty.

"Holy shit." I murmured.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Dad asked, "He wants to cum too."

Mom came back to me and unlike the way she went at my father, slowly slid my cock down into her warm mouth. She began sucking me slowly, her eyes staring into mine. Sliding off the bed, dad reached behind mom and she squealed when he began playing with her pussy from behind. She started sucking faster and rocking back and forth, no doubt pushing back into his fingers. She began taking me deep, all the way to my balls, but was still working me up and down slowly.

Mom removed her hand from my cock and placed her hands on the floor so she was on all fours. Her moans were turning to whimpers and her eyes were rolling back. She was so wet I could hear dad's fingers every time they pushed into her sopping pussy. Mom squealed and jerked and dad laughed, "You like me playing with your clit while you suck your son's big dick?

Mom moaned a yes to that question and I saw Dad moving his hand faster. My breath caught as that caused mom to start sucking faster and my hips began moving, pushing my cock upwards into her descending mouth.

"You want to cum with his cock in your mouth you little pig?"

Mom's response was to start bucking her hips into him, her mouth picking up speed. My heart was pounding and I was moaning like an idiot as I watched my talented mother giving me an incredible hands free blow job. I could feel my cum building in my aching balls and I whimpered, "Oh, mom, please keep going, please...."

Grabbing mom's hair with his free hand, dad started shoving her mouth hard onto my cock. "You heard your son; he needs to cum, make him cum!"

I gasped as dad repeatedly forced mom's mouth down the length of my cock and my hips were now moving wildly, fucking my mother's soft lips.

"That's it!" Dad called out, "Take her mouth, she loves it!"

Spurred on by his words, I leaned back and started thrusting my hips into her mouth as hard as I could. Mom squealed, but her blue eyes were wild with pure lust. That look along with her incredible mouth finally sent me over the edge. With a loud cry, I shoved my cock deep into mom's mouth and felt it explode. Mom made a sloppy gargling sound as my cum erupted and then emitted a loud squeal around my spurting cock.

Her hips began to thrash back into dad's hand and she began shaking her head wildly as she continued to try to suck me off as her orgasm crashed through her. I couldn't even begin to describe what a turn on this was, my mother cumming while her son's balls were emptying into her mouth.

"Oh, God Mom!" I cried out as despite the writhing of her body, she didn't miss a beat, taking me down to the balls and not spilling a drop of what seemed like the biggest load I'd ever blown.

"Damn, you're a pig!" Dad laughed giving her ass another hard slap.

Mom yelped, then sliding my cock out until just the tip was in my mouth, she sucked hard on just the tip. That succeeded in getting not only a couple of more drops of cum, but causing me to whimper so pathetically dad laughed.

"Aw, mommy's little boy!"

I gave him a tired smile, even as it dawned on me once again, how bizarre this whole thing was; my father busting my balls while we had just blown a load in mom's mouth. Between my legs, mom eased my cock from her mouth and smiled at me, "Did you like your first blow job from me?"

First? Holy fuck! A moment ago I thought this thing was crazy, and still did, but hearing that?

"Well?" Dad asked, "Your mother asked you a question."

"Hell yeah!" I smiled down at mom, "That was amazing."

"So, now what should you do?" my father prodded me.

"I...uh, thank you?"

Dad laughed out loud and I felt myself starting to blush.

"I did raise a polite boy didn't I?" Mom grinned.

"No, Derek," dad had recovered from his laughing, "What you do is repay the favor." He patted the bed and standing, mom made a show of stretching in front of me, shoving her tits in my face.

I quickly sucked her nipple into my mouth and as she sighed, dad continued, "Why don't you have your mother lay back and you get on your knees and lick her pretty pussy until she cums?"

"She just came." I said.

"And she'll cum again and again, trust me, this little slut can go all day."

Mom pulled away from me and turning around, sat next to me on the bed, then lay back. By now I didn't need to be told twice to do anything and quickly dropped to my knees between mom's legs. She raised her legs and placing her soft feet on my shoulders, spread her pussy open, tapping her clit with her red fingernail she said, "C'mon baby, give mommy a nice long kiss."

I sensed movement and saw dad had also gotten on the bed and was kneeling next to mom, his fingers on her swollen nipples. Mom had propped her head up on a pillow and was staring down at me, an expectant look on her flushed face. Placing my hands on her soft inner thighs, I leaned in and placing a kiss on her hard clit inhaled deeply.

"A lot better than her panties no?"

"Oh, yes." I breathed as I took in the sweet scent of my mother's oozing pussy.

I kissed her clit again and mom's hips twitched and she released a soft moan. As much as I wanted to just start attacking her pussy, I wanted to show her I could take my time and enjoy her. Using the tip of my tongue I traced a slow circle around her clit. I felt a shudder go through her body and repeated the teasing motion. This time however, I left her clit and began working my tongue back and forth, swirling it through her wet pussy lips.

Mom was purring contentedly as my tongue played up and down the length of her pussy. My tongue was slick with her sweet juice and my recently spent cock, was already growing again. I reached the entrance to her pussy and slipping it inside, sucked hard, getting an entire mouthful of that delicious fluid.

"Oh, honey!" Mom called out in approval.

I probed her wet hot interior with my tongue and looking up, saw dad was still playing with her nipples, but was watching me as intently as mom was. Instead of feeling odd, that caused me to begin to move my tongue faster. I was beyond denying that having my father watch me with my mother was one hell of a nasty turn on.

I started moving my head back and forth, fucking her with my rigid tongue, when dad said, "Shove your fingers in there."

"That's right baby, you can spend as much time between my thighs as you want next time, but right now, you need to suck your mother off nice and hard."

Next time. That was the second remark that made it sound like this wasn't going to be a onetime thing. Even as my tongue slipped quickly back up to her hard pink clit, my mind was full of the amazing, albeit twisted, possibilities. Mom and Dad were freaks, fucking just about every night, would it be all of us all the time? Would I ever get a chance to be with just mom?

This time I didn't hesitate and confidently plunged two fingers hard into her sloppy wet pussy. Mom started pumping her hips in time with my fingers and moaned when I sucked her clit gently into my mouth.

'Yeah, baby! Just like that!"

Mom's hands found my hair and grabbed hold as I sucked her clit in rhythm with my fingers. Mom was moving her hips hard; driving my fingers so deep I could feel my knuckles hitting her wet skin. Dad had lowered his head and was now sucking one of her nipples, but all the while his eyes were locked onto the sight of his son sucking his wife's pussy. Mom removed one of her hands from my hair and was now stroking my father's also quickly hardening cock.

As mom's hips moved faster, I started slamming my fingers in harder as well as sucking more forcefully on her clit. Mom gasped and her toes curled into my shoulders.

"Oh...oh...I'm sooo close!" Mom whimpered.

"Shove your finger in her ass!" Dad told me.

This time I did pause for a moment, but as mom lifted her hips and moaned I decided there really wasn't anything that could make this any less wrong and bringing my other hand up, slipped a finger into her tight asshole.

"Oh, fuck yes!!" Mom screamed.

Lifting her ass off the bed, Mom released a long loud wail and clamped her thighs around my head, pinning my face to her convulsing pussy. As before her hot wet snatch was clenching around my fingers, but this time her ass was as well. I could feel my fingers sliding across each other through the thin skin between her pussy and ass. Mom was emitting a series of short sharp yelps as she ground her wet flesh into my still flickering tongue.

"Cum you slut!" Dad called out, "Right in your son's face!"

"Fuck, I'm a dirty whore!" Mom cried around the moans, "I'll be a whore for both of you!"

"How's that finger in your ass?" Dad asked, "Getting you ready for something else?"

Their talking had my cock throbbing between my legs and the second mom's pussy contracted around my fingers one more time and she let her legs drop from my shoulders, I'd decided to take charge of her the way my father did. Grabbing her ankles, I stood up and without a second's pause, drove my rock hard cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god, baby!" Mom squealed as I buried my dick to the hilt inside her.

"That's my boy!" Dad clapped his hands, "Look at you taking your mother like she's of your little girlfriends."

Taking was a pretty good way to describe it. I'd seen enough of their movies to know mom didn't mind it hard and fast and proceeded to slam the shit out of her. She cried out in pleasure with every thrust and she was so wet I could feel her sticky juices on my balls and inner thighs.

"That's right, fuck her!" Dad encouraged, "Pound that pussy!"

Gaining even more confidence, I shifted my grip to mom's feet and spreading her legs as wide as I could started fucking her even harder, pulling my cock all the way out to the tip before plunging back into her hot little box.

"Yes, yes yes!" Mom cried, "Just like that, fuck me baby, show your mother hoiw bad you want her!"

"You pig!" Dad told her.

He punctuated his remark by slapping her tit hard enough to get her to yelp, but that brief sound of pain was replaced by another delighted squeal as I continued my assault on her helpless pussy.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,300 Followers