She Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell.... Is she OK?!!!" she shouts, as she turns around and looks me straight in the eye with a stern expression on her face.

"Yes, it's just that you arrived right at the end of all this and I didn't get a chance to take care of her." I stammered, finally getting a chance to respond. "I'm sorry, but I didn't do anything she didn't want me to do." My face is flush and I feel like a kid caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

Now, with an understanding look on her face she says. "OK, here's what you need to do." Walking back down the hall to me, she pushes me against the wall with her hand on my chest and stares directly into my eyes, saying, "Take care of Carol. That means give her a long massage, working all of her aching muscles. Bathe her, washing every inch of her body. Then dry her off, and then shower yourself. I want both of you spotless. I'll have a car waiting for you and Carol at the main doors in two hours. They'll know where to take you. Be there."

She pushes herself away from me, her heels clicking loudly, as she walks down the hall towards the entry, saying, "If you don't want this to become public knowledge, you'll be in that car." With that she leaves, closing the entry door behind her.

My head spinning, I turn my attention back to Carol, still completely oblivious to everything that just happened. How do I explain this to her?

12