All Comments on 'She Has a What?!'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Now that was very fun. Nice and sexy, and just begging for an encore.

JspeederJspeederabout 12 years ago
Please Continue!

Would make an awesome series; could be romantic too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Incredibly good

Please continue to write about them. It'll make a great serie both sexy and sweet. Awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing story

I must say that story made me incredibly hot, I am begging you to continue onto other chapters as soon as possible. I can't wait for Eric and Megan to explore more of each other and begin their own sexual relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cute story

i want to go to there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great job!

You need to continue this story! Its awesome so far and has sooo many possibilities!

CuriousEdCuriousEdabout 12 years ago
Part II

Oh, I agree, there needs to be a Part II.

Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

Good build up. I am glad to see a story that actually seems to be plausible and that the girl is not just a huge dominant. Looking forward to more stories

Just_PeekinJust_Peekinabout 12 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading this - thanks very mcuh. Part 2?? ;-)

Sandhills50Sandhills50about 12 years ago
Love chicks with dicks....

but come on, she doesn't know how to play with it? Your story was great, even if the plot line was a little farfetched! Now that Megan knows what to do, let's see them do more!! The best of both worlds!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting story

Good not to be intimidated by dick. You will progress and get what you desire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another chapter

please continue this story great characters and a plausible story line very good writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Parts

This story is good and what I like is that it's new so I like this story and hope to see more parts and make this a long series.

I read a story entitled "A Sister's Needs" I hope maybe you can write a story similar to it about a shemale that was seperated from her family because of family shame then years after meeting her brother/sister her family or even step father and having her first time sex with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
make a she has a what 2

continue the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hope you will continue the story. Its simple and sexy and hope to see more!

Tom78634Tom78634about 12 years ago
What a great story

Another page or two would be great. These are two great characters. And the story just makes me horny and wish I was her roomate.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 12 years ago
Great story

It would be really cool if you continued it. You have a list of people saying the same thing lol another chapter or two would be awesome.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 12 years ago
lol

Just re-read this and I especially like the part where she admits that she has a penis

"A dong, a weiner, a dick, a baloney pony"

Made me laugh with that one lol

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 12 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Baloney Pony is, by far, my favorite slang term for a dick.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 12 years ago
lol

Like I said I laughed when I saw it, good choice of words.

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 12 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Glad you like it so much, Tom. I'm still mulling over possible sequel ideas, but if you want to discuss the story more, feel free to email me at LiquidMatthew@gmail.com.

Naughtyboy1986Naughtyboy1986over 11 years ago
loved it!

I loved the shared bath scene, very original and both the cumshots. I'm moving straight on to chapter 2 :-)

Just_PeekinJust_Peekinover 11 years ago
Great story

Well written, good hot story. Thanks for taking the time. You have a talent for this genre!

SlythytoveSlythytoveover 11 years ago
A pleased reader

You do seen to have a gift for this type writing, and I say that as someone who has read more than you and even tried writing some myself. I'm still going to if I can find my way around this site well enough to find out how to do just that. I especially liked the way you never changed the character of the charactors. So many writers get to the point of discribing the sex they loose sight of how their charactor was acting before and or after. A lot of writers also forget that the actual act doesn't need three pages to be erotic. What makes it sexy for the reader is placing himself in that position and the more than normal activity level is a spoiling departure from that. Although there is a place for it sometimes I'm glad you didn't get into the "dirty word" talking. It wouldn't have been in keeping with the two involved here, right now.

I know I'm sounding like an old hand ( forgive the obvious insinuation) but I'm really not I'm just older than you. Looking across the page here do I see what I think I see"-She has a what? 03 & 04. Later dude.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Slythytove, Thank you so much for the comment! It's so rare to get a really in-depth comment on Literotica. I do try to keep consistent characterization. I once read a review that described the character development in a movie as character inconsistency, and it really stuck with me as something to avoid. In another story, I had to turn a scene into a fantasy after realizing how OOC it was.

I tend to avoid "dirty talk," for better or for worse. It's just not how I do things, and for me, it's a real turn off to be reading and suddenly come across lovers saying stuff like, "Oh fuck, oh shit yeah, suck my fucking cock, you bitch!" It's just, ugh...

Hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters!

-Liquid

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Great

Megan sounds like someone I could fall in love with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Good humor, good discription of the uncomfortableness disolving into sex and finally "aw, what the hell." Sweet, loving, funny. Thank you!

GingerMGingerMover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I read through all four chapters, and I really enjoyed it. It would have been very easy to make this a simple "guy falls for dickgirl, they have lots of amazing sex" one-off, but you've developed them into a pair of real, flesh-and-blood characters. I do hope you plan to continue writing more of this?

sweatertvsweatertvover 11 years ago
excellent!

Jealous! The last time I answered a roommate wanted ad, I got a fat, video game playing slob with gas issues. Would much rather have had Megan!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

just a little disappointed with the ending. i'll be waiting for your next one though.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

The next one is already up! This is a four part series. Enjoy!

LX69erLX69erabout 11 years ago
excellent

I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The ending is just like real life

I really enjoyed this. I wish I could find someone like Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So much fun to read. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'd like to know about she-males!

whats it like being a she-male,having sex w/ a she-male,can she impregnate a girl, become pregnant, impregnante another she-male,ect. I don't know much about them, never seen one in person,just seen pictures,videos.

the story is really cool, v. interesting! hope there's more!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
She Has a What?!:

She/male stories are not my bag of tea, as I'm not into dicks, pulsing sticks nor baloney pony's. However if a story about a fictional hermaphrodite with a reasonable sized dick and scrotum and a pussy--which of course would probably be a fantasy--that could be impregnated and also impregnate, in my opinion, would be an absolutely amazing story of imagination and certainly thrilling!

I'll continue reading the four chapters of this story, but with the image of Megan's she/male dong overlayed in my mind with a visual of an hermaphrodite-type penis and pussy. This story is well written, the theme of roommates on a college campus is not that unusual. The character's personalities are well versed with very good dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please write more! Amazing story. So erotic. I am rock hard. And I just want them to fuck and eat each other's cum. Great job!

t1m1d1t1m1d1almost 11 years ago
Lovely

Loved this story , so wish I was Megan's room mate! I was very aroused during this story, and am about to read ch 2, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very good story would give anything to be Megan room mate

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
To Anonymous 4/14/13

Your curiosity is normal and you would have had a much better chance of getting the information you seek had you listed your e-mail address.

And before I forget, "She Has a What" is truly 5 star pornographic fiction.

rfhh1959rfhh1959almost 11 years ago
Amazing

Great story would love to have that happene to me in real life

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
wonderfull story

I just real people like nutmeg existed born that way and not man made

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
The Only Complaint I Have...

...Is there weren't any more chapters to read about these two! Truly a wonderfully romantic and comedic story with plenty of horny eroticism. Just a fantastic read and I'm getting LOTS of ideas for a follow on story. Sure wish you would write them Matt, you did a stellar job with this one. Thank you for writing it, hope you will be sharing more with us in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

Just a wonderful, refreshing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT JOB

I absolutely loved it. Perhaps in the next installment you could give her the first blow job and I think that would blow her socks off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sweet!

your story is very different, in a good way!

she finally found a good guy she can settle down with!

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, I'm glad you liked it. Part of the reason why I wrote it was because I disliked all of the super-domme stories, so I wanted something a bit more romantic.

NeriekNeriekover 9 years ago
Truly Epic

I tried posting this yesterday but apparently it either didn't post or I don't know...

Anyways.

I just wanted to say the "She Has a What?!" and "My Step-Sisters are Nudists?!" series, and " You're My Cousin?!" are without a doubt, not just my favorite erotic stories, but also my favorite stories, period. They truly are amazing, and in-depth enough for me to emotionally connect to the characters. I know and understand you may not continue either series but I will always hope you do.

You are one of the greatest writers whose work I have been fortunate enough to read.

Never stop writing.

N

woodster780woodster780over 9 years ago
hopefully more

Great buildup, need the next chapter!!

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
She is a He!

Girls with "cocks" don't shoot cum from them. I never read if this she/male had a vagina? Good story just to far from reality for me.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Wot's 'up' Doc? This Is A...

...Beautiful story of a girl trying to deal with her sexual issues, SHE just has a little something extra at the moment, and needs some help sorting it all out. I believe the term Matt uses is "spurted out" which is how I would describe my own reaction in a similar situation when I had first started HRT (hormone replacement therapy) way back in 1975, and I'm sure its possible to have such a reaction today as well. It did take some adjustments of the drugs we were using at that time to make sure we could continue to use everything pretty much as we had been. I did experience some reduction in ability, and certainly didn't launch my ejaculate for feet as I had before starting HRT, but "spurting"? Oh yeah, definitely a reasonable term for my abilities at that time. Now... does it make any sense that a TG female wouldn't have done self exploration by that time in her life as per the story?.... well, I'd say that was a little on the impossible side, but it sure makes for a funny story, so I'm willing to go along for the ride :)

Relax Doc, she's a she, no doubt about that, and its a wonderful thing that more and more of us are opting to keep our 'original equipment'. Back when I had my SRS it was much more of a 'required' thing to have "the operation", even back in the 70s my state required it in order to have all of my official name change and sex change documents be approved, and its a very wonderful thing that its no longer true. A young lady going through this process today can complete her transition and keep her sex organ functioning pretty close to the way it was, just as Megan obviously has opted to do. In my case I wasn't forced at all, I really wanted to go 'all the way' and become as close to being a genetic female as possible. Its great that we get to make the decision ourselves today.

So the story here fits into reality, perhaps not entirely logical in scope, but certainly real none the less, and allows for a very comical and entertaining tale. So thank you Matthew for sharing such a beautifully and thoughtfully written story of transgendered life in the real world... albeit in somewhat unusual circumstances. Cheers! --- Josie

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Sweet and sexy!

The dialogue between Megan and Eric was quite charming. I have to say, I found Eric's initial restraint very admirable; he sure puts ME to shame. I'm so glad that you wrote several more chapters to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Beautiful Woman

Absolutely wonderful story! Let's me see...a tall slender blonde...gorgeous breast...beautiful face...great legs. Nothing at all gave Eric, or anyone else, from appearances Megan was anything other than a beautiful woman. What more could a man want in a woman? "No guy wants a chick with a dick!" Not true in my case, if I could find a woman like Megan, I wouldn't hesitate!!! "Was I gay? No, I didn't want a guy. Why did I want a dick, though?" My exact feelings! I am not turned on by men but I am by passable shemales like Megan. Why? Because her dick is a girl dick, attached to a beautiful, caring woman, capable of producing in me the the same emotional responses I have with genetic girls. "Jet after jet of hot, thick cum spurted out of her cock as I slowly milked out every last drop from her." HER cock, not his cock. The essence of a man giving a woman an orgasm. One day I will find a woman just like Megan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

moar!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 8 years ago
It Makes Sense!

Hi! This is going to sound odd, but... Not many authors actually EXPLAIN why their character has their personality and behavior, but I have to wonder if you studied sociology, since your reasons for Megan's behavior make total sense, and are similar to my own.

I happen to come from a large family that lived in a small house, so I tend to care little about my own privacy. I will openly walk around wearing next to nothing regardless of who is around. My family also bathed together (at least when we were younger), so I do feel most at ease when in a bath, or otherwise barely-clothed situation, with someone. Also, interesting to note is, I spent most of my life rooming with my twin brother, so I actually sleep best when sharing a room, bed, or just small living space with someone. I'm also VERY affectionate and touchy-feely with people with little regard for personal space because my large family were all incurable cuddle bugs, and many also comment on my cutesy personality and overflowing energy. I have to say, aside from being much more well-endowed (both above and below if you catch my meaning ;) ), Megan is a lot like me. Though I'm a glasses-wearing brunette who's part-Asian, flat-chested, has a golden ass, and long legs. XD

I rarely wear a bra, but granted, I don't really need one. Still, most guys find my openness about my body, tendency to invade personal space, teasing nature, predilection towards little to no clothes, and invites/requests for shared baths or beds to be either a sexual torture, discomfort, or both. XD

Thanks for this! Can't wait to read the other chapters! :D

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@CyberWeasel89

I'm glad she came off as realistic! I actually have no sociology or psychology education, except from just personal experience, so I'm very flattered she read so true to life. I doubt I'd find that to be torture, though... Then again, I absolutely love being teased, so I may be an outlier...

Now that you've read all the chapters, I hope you'll go read the read of my stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not Gross

I really appreciated your grace for who the character Megan was. A lot of people like fetishize going transgender people as cross dressers, like a "trap", and I hate that because hats usually not what real trans people are. I love how you wrote her and it seemed much more realistic to me. And I have a trans girlfriend, so- kudos to you. Very well written.

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@FreakFantasy, thanks! A big inspiration for Megan was that I was tired of every transsexual woman in a Lit story being a stallion-cocked domme. I'm happy to hear that she comes across as realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This girl is fun

I'd love to teach her everything!

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperalmost 6 years ago
Couldn't get enough!

I'm hoping that there will be more chapters to this naughty story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Comment

So,is she a lier?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crazy

$400/month rent hahahahhahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Classic Story

At least, this is for me- I remember it being one of the first stories I read on this site, somewhere around 6-8 years ago. Took me a bit, but I'm glad I could find it again, and I hope wherever you are you have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First story I’ve read where a shemale Is involved.

I gather hermaphrodites come in all varieties from hardly female and mostly male to the reverse. There is even a video somewhere where twins both have a penis and a vagina and fuck each other at the same time. That’s a lot of equipment engaged at the same time!

victory8888victory8888over 2 years ago

Really nice way the story was written will rad more of your writings

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Good dialogue. Good plot for what it is. A kind, emergent love (perhaps) story. Very good character development too; seemed real, neither overly done nor complicated. Chrisp writing style. Really liked the story. The Meg character, whatever ones’s personal preferences (I’m s straight male) is an appealing person, while also being hot to the touch. She’s a great composite. Only reality stretch is that Meg is so available, desperate even, notwithstanding her “situation”; there would have to be more demand for the second roommate position. Overall though, entertaining and uplifting. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I an a straight heterosexual and have read all 4 chapters and find it very tastefully and lovingly written - not the usual belittling/demeaning or domination that this situation usually has.

Excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous