She Will Never Lie Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to cum now. You won't be able to hold it in this position." He said.

She was breathing heavier as he relentlessly kept on fucking her cunt. She could feel his dick moving in and out of the walls of her pussy.

"You will be naked walking to your car." He said.

Oh God! She thought. I can't stand it anymore! Please let me cum.

Not being able to help herself, she began moaning, grunting. As she was about to scream, he said

"Do not make any noise."

Her faced was pained now. She wasn't allowed to speak or look at him. Most of all, she wasn't allowed to cum.

"Smile." He said as he continued to fuck her harder and faster

As she tried to smile, her eyes opened a little.

"Keep your eyes closed." He said.

As he moved his cock deeper in her pussy he said

"You can cum all you want next time while I watch you fuck my friend."

Oh God! No. Please? She thought. Not that!

"I only want you." She pleaded. "Please no one else."

Fucking her more forcefully he said, "Your pussy is getting wetter just thinking about it."

No! I can't be! It can't be getting wetter. I only want you! Please! Please! Let me cum! She pleaded to herself.

She couldn't think of anything else but his dick making her pussy pulsate. Pounding her harder and harder, she could feel his stiff, beautiful cock grabbing the walls of her pussy. She needed to cum so badly. She wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer. He was torturing her with his continuous fucking.

Please! Please! Let me cum! I can't take it any longer! She thought.

Finally, knowing she was about to blow he said, "You may cum."

She came violently over and over again. Her pussy was throbbing and holding on to his cock as his juices flowed insider her. Panting and breathing heavy, she collapsed on the bed, wanting desperately to rest and sleep.

But, he was having none of that. This was a punishment.

"Go take a shower." He said.

She did as she was told. As the water poured on her body, she began crying again. Why was he sending me home so quickly? If feels like I just got here. Did I do something wrong again? She thought.

As she got dressed, she felt a little strange, like she was going to pass out. She sat on the bed for a few minutes trying to collect her. What was happening to her? She thought. Why was she feeling so weird?

He came over to her and said. "You did good today."

"I don't feel like I did good." She replied.

"You did." He said.

After it was over, part of her wanted to stay and the other part wanted to run away from him as fast as possible.

She felt used and abandoned as she left the hotel. Her face was such a mess that she took the stairs down to her car instead of the elevator. She didn't want anyone to see her crying. She didn't want to deal with anyone in the elevator. She felt like a prostitute walking out of the hotel in her low cut dress, with her double D breast hanging out, her 4 inch black high heels, and no panties. Exhausted, she passed out for a few minutes in her car in the parking lot before collecting herself for the long drive home.

He called her on her way home.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I can't stop crying. I can barely see the road. I feel so used and abandoned." She said.

"That's how you're suppose to feel. This was a punishment." He replied.

"Why did you have to send me away so soon?" She asked.

"You are mad at me for something you caused. You are mad at the wrong person." He replied.

"I'm sorry I lied to you." She said.

"If you don't feel safe to drive, pull over until you do." He said.

Her mind was spinning, as she lay on her bed before falling asleep that night. Why was she doing this? Why was she meeting this stranger in a hotel for the 2nd time only to be used and tossed aside? What was wrong with her? Was she crazy? What did he want with her? Why can't she just settle for a vanilla relationship with a man like most people do?

Getting up from her bed, she went to her office to send him an email. She decided that she was going to tell him that she didn't want to continue. Unfortunately, her DSL wasn't working again that night. So, she hand wrote him a note, planning to send it to him in the morning, and then went back to bed.

12