All Comments on 'Sherry's Test Ch. 22'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rogerphillipsrogerphillipsover 11 years ago
YES, YES, YES

It's great that you are catching up with the chapters of this superb series.

I'am also following you on the ASN Story Board.

Your imagination/innovation seems endless however if you need some suggestions i'am sure that your avid followers can help.

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, RogerPhilips

Thanks, RogerPhilips. Appreciate the support. Can't promise I will be able to act on them but will welcome any suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sherry the Neighborhood slave and slut

There is no longer a test to this just a hunt for more and more people to be a permanent group of Masters to Whip and have sex even if it is only visual for the rest of her life. You have already pasted the point of it ever ending with photos and reenactments at family gatherings for generations to come. Maybe I missed it but the only groups left are present and future students instead of classes.

Unless my parents were financing my present and future lifestyle I would tell them to take a long walk off of a short pier and spank themselves not become an object to be spanked for the rest of my life. There is nothing in an unending test and if she in firmly entrenched in the lifestyle she needs a public entertainment license and quit teaching. If her boyfriend actually intends to marry her after all of the public exhibitions to mass crowds he needs a professional license and take the act on the road. If this has not been sufficient punishment there will never be. She no longer has a professional education reputation after all of this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not having her masturbate/d in front of her father is an noticeable omission. I don't know whether that goes beyond your scruples, but if not I'd be interested in that in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous