Sherry's Test Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Tim who looked at her like an eager teenager staring at his first naked girl and she couldn't help smiling at that.

Wayne had his usual gloating look and Mike had his usual geeky look.

She looked at her Dad and noticed him again taking in all her charms unabashedly and she was flattered by his appreciation.

She looked the Principal who looked immensely satisfied that he had nice again masterfully manipulated events to provide everyone yet another memorable episode of Sherry's humiliation.

"Time to thank everyone for participating in your punishment," said the Principal.

Sherry proceeded to go and kneel in front of everyone and thank him or her for punishing her as her Dad watched in wide-eyed amazement that his respectable, beautiful, grown-up daughter was demeaning herself by kneeling naked in front of her colleagues one by one and actually thank them for punishing her.

She finally came and knelt in front of her Dad and kissed his hand and thanked him for participating in her punishment.

Her Dad raised her up and gave her a warm hug.

"I will show you out, Don," said the Principal as he walked Don out the door and Sherry went over to Matt and hugged him.

12