All Comments on 'Sherry's Test Ch. 31'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

This series keeps getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving it!

Thanks for writing! You keep it going very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Since this series has long since run out of ideas

and I suspect run past the original number of hours and points owed before it starts using all of the 18 year olds it is time to put it to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Variety is needed

The story is very good....but it's starting to be the same thing over and over.

Someone is stripped..displayed, spanked, and then the woman who ran it is put in the same situation.

That's 30 chapters of that, with different people. Try adding some new humilations, rather than the same humiliations in different circumstances!

Overall though..still a good story

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 7 years agoAuthor
Good point regarding the length of this series

Good points in the comments. This series has gone far too long, much longer than I intended. Hope to put a bow on it and close out the series with one last chapter.

As for the variety, I can't think of too many variations and since I don't like to bump up the intensity or describe sex scenes, it's best to end it - thirty chapters later than it should have :)

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
FUN x2 !

Sherry has a great student in Tammy! Does she get jealous?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not knowing how many people touched Sherry in the auditorium on alumni day, has anyone counted how many different people have touched Sherry's butt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous