She's All That Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers

I'm ashamed to say but Malaya fucked herself silly with that plastic sex toy and I was forced to just lay there and take it like a fucking champ. She actually bounced her juicy butt on my face making me struggle even further against my bonds. I wanted to kill her for making me feel completely helpless yet at the same time my erection had never subsided. I screamed into the toy as drool bubbled over from the nearly airtight seal the dildo had on my mouth. Malaya began squeezing my balls as hard as she could and slapping them mercilessly as she face-fucked me by twerking her wide hips. Tears ran freely from the corners of my eyes and mucus had pooled under my nostrils from the abuse. Then as suddenly as she had started; Malaya sat up on my body and climbed down to the floor. She reached back and removed the sex toy from my mouth.

"Unfortunately you still haven't made me cum yet so I'll have to make use of this." I felt her hand roughly grab the base of my cock and cried out in pain.

"A little tender are we? I have something for that little boy." She reached down to the floor and brought up the bowl. It was full of some type of clear gel which she poured all over my sex. It was wet and sticky as her fingers wrapped around my shaft and began slowly jacking me off. It may sound impossible but I got even harder and it was not the best of sensations at this time. She quickly pulled small leather band from the floor and tied it tightly around the base of my cock just below my balls.

"Now I'm going to fuck you." She said in a tone that sent shivers of fear running down my spine.

Malaya climbed onto my body cowgirl style and carefully inserted me into her sopping wet box. I could feel just how wet she was as I slid deep into her body until I bottomed out. She began to rock her hips back and forth as roughly as she could giving me both pain and pleasure simultaneously.

"P-PLEASE M-MA-LAYA!! UH!! UH!! MA-MALAYA!!" This seemed to fuel her actions and I felt her finger close tightly around my throat. It felt like she could throttle me to death if she wanted. The sounds of her hips bouncing on my wet crotch filled the room along with my sobs.

"M-MALAYA PL-PLEASE L-LET ME GOOO!!" I begged off even as I felt a climax fast approaching. She had her almond shaped eyes tightly closed and seemed in the zone while she continued fucking the living hell out of me.

"Whose cock is this?" She finally asked while propping herself up on my chest with the palms of her hands.

"AAAARRGGHHHHH!!" I screamed because the binding around the base of my cock was blocking my jizz from spewing out. Malaya was pinching my nipples and rolling her hips as she started trembling with the signs of an impending orgasm.

"Whose cock is this bitch?"

"Y-Yuh- YOURS MALAYA; IT'S YOUR FUCKING COCK!!" I screamed finally broken by this sexual juggernaut who'd grabbed a fist full of my hair while nearly humping me through the bed. My cock had become a purplish color from the restraint and I was loudly crying.

"PLEASE CUM MALAYA; PLEASE CUM AND LET ME GO!!" She just let go screaming at the top of her lungs and I felt her squirting all over my cock and abdomen. Then all felt silent as she sat on top of me coming down from her orgasm. She slowly rose up on her haunches never taking her eyes off of me as my abused cock finally saw the light of day.

"That's right you fucking loser; this dick belongs to me from now on and you'd better not forget it cry baby." She flicked her index finger on my member making me cry out in pain. She grinned and giggled like a school girl at my discomfort while climbing down to the floor beside the bed.

"You want me to take this cock ring off?" She had my cock in her fist waving it around with a bored look on her face.

"Yes." She frowned and roughly jerked my cock several times making me scream in agony.

"I'm pretty sure you've figured out what the deal is Darren. Address me accordingly pussy." I knew exactly what she was talking about and nodded my understanding.

"You want me to take this cock ring off?"

"Yes Mistress." She smiled and undid the cock ring freeing my prick. Ropes of ejaculate began spewing from my cock and Malaya jerked the rest out as I cried tears of joy. My crotch and abdomen were a mess of cum, blood and what I believe was a little urine. She shocked me by licking and slurping up all of the cum on my body. I was horrified as she leaned forward and made out with me shoving her tongue deep into my mouth forcing me to taste my own spunk.

"Was it all you'd dreamt of bitch?"

"Yes Mistress." She was smiling brightly and walked out of the room leaving me alone. I wondered if she would ever let me go and what else she had in store for me. Malaya walked into the room with what appeared to be my clothing folded neatly in her arms and a glass of water. The Filipina beauty placed the clothing on the floor and gingerly poured the cup of ice cold water into my mouth with care. I can't tell you how grateful I was for that cup of water as she walked over to her desk to retrieve her thick glasses.

"Herkommen!! " She called out in german and the dogs returned growling in my general direction and I feared my end had come. Malaya walked over to the bed and finally freed me with a set of keys from her bedside table. I was slow to sit up never taking my eyes off of her as she crawled onto her bed and reclined in the spot where I bee recently imprisoned. She place one of her pillows in the small of her back as she reclined watching me silently. I slowly got dressed trembling and leery of the guard dogs watching me waiting for our Mistress's next orders.

"Darren' you never thanked me."

"Thank you Mistress-Thank you very much." She didn't visually register my comment as she reached for her phone and began scrolling through her messages.

"The dogs will escort you out and I wouldn't make any sudden moves if I were you Darren."

"Yes Mistress."

"Oh yeah monkey boy, that water I gave you was my fucking back wash." She giggled before motioning to her trained dogs.

"Nehmen Sie ihn zur Haustür. " One of the dogs actually grabbed my wrist with its mouth and led me away from her through the mansion. I looked back seeing her dialing up a number on her phone. I could partially hear Malaya talking on her phone and earned a threatening growl from one of the Dobermans.

"Hey John; I'm so sorry about leaving school early. I was feeling sick and I didn't want you to worry about me. [Phone Chatter]-Yeah, we're definitely gonna make love tomorrow in our spot. [Phone Chatter]-Love you too John." Inwardly I was happy to be alive, but I chaffed at the phone conversation between her and my friend. The dogs escorted me to the door and didn't follow me out into the courtyard. I marveled at how well trained they were.

Once I was safely in my car; it only took a few seconds before I broke down crying into my steering wheel. My heart was beating raggedly in my chest and I really didn't have any kind of rational answer for what I'd just endured.

I didn't know what would happen next but I'm 'sure Malaya Padilla wasn't done with me.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,002 Followers
12