Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,189 Followers

"Do I have to teach you another fucking lesson?"

With a twist of my foot I ground Max's face into the floor. Max tried to say something then, even with me pressing my weight down on his head, pushed himself up hard enough to throw me off balance.

"Oh he is a strong one!!"

I quickly hopped back then delivered another kick to his stomach and, when Max doubled over again, I threw a quick snap kick to his face, which was just enough to bring his head back up. As soon as Max started to turn I stepped up and delivered a backhand blow that stung my hand and sent a vibration all the way up to my shoulder. The sound of the slap was like a shot and Max fell backwards and laid there, stretched out gasping, his face already a bloody mess. I could have finished it right there; just by simply stomping on his throat.

"Oh no, we are going to have some fun first!"

Turning away I walked over towards the door and, stopping a couple of feet away from it, turned back to face Max who was still lying on his back.

"Having fun Max?" I asked. "I hope so because there's more to come Max oh yes there is."

Max let out a groan and rolled over onto his side.

"Yeah there you go," I nodded approvingly. "It's waaay to early to quit on me." I sighed;

"But tell you what; I'll be nice and let you catch your breath while we talk."

"You see Max, life's come full circle and here we are again." I put my hands out gesturing towards the coffee table. "Just you, me and a plate of coke, but things are a little different now aren't they?"

As I spoke Max had gotten back up onto his hands and knees, blood was dripping from his nose and forehead onto the floor.

"What comes around goes around Max." I continued; "And here I am; fate has brought us back together and you know why? To reward me for following my destiny by giving me a chance to face my demons and that demon is you."

Max had gotten up onto one knee and was staring at me, still trying to get his bearings.

"Yeah you're pretty good with kids aren't you?" I asked. "Kids and women, you piece of shit fucking coward!" I snapped.

I started forward planning on throwing a vicious kick at Max's face.

"No!! Just keep talking Mark, we don't want this to be quick!"

With an effort I reigned in my desire to start kicking and continued;

"See Max that's what's different now, I was helpless then, you sack of garbage, but not anymore." I laughed. "Oh no Max I've been training for years, picturing you every step of the way."

Max shook his head like a wet dog, blood flying from his face.

"Well you know what Max? At least you have a chance, I mean trust me, it's not much of one, but it's a chance. At least you can fight back, for awhile anyways." I smiled coldly at him. "Tonight an eleven year debt of pain is paid in full."

"You're fucking crazy." Max said. Despite looking as if he had gathered his wits about him Max still made no move to get up yet.

"Well hey Max you got me there, but my sanity isn't the question here. You see the question here is, this is as much your fate as mine, so will you rise to face your fate, or will you stay on the floor and cower like a dog?"

Max slowly got to his feet.

"Shouldn't have run your mouth punk," He said wiping the blood from his nose. "Should have finished it, now it's your turn."

"That's much better Max," I said grinning. "I thought you were just gonna quit."

"You're going to be sorry you little fucking rat," Max said taking a step towards me, "I did three fucking years over you, hell I lost my wife, my job my..."

"Oh boo fucking hoo Max, you're breaking my fucking heart." I laughed. "And here I was feeling bad, I have a piece of fucking metal in my head."

"My life's been a living hell since then Mark," Max said coming closer. "And you're going to..."

"Hell?" I interrupted him while watching him take another step towards me. "You don't know what hell is Max, but I'm going to teach you, oh yes I am." I smiled wickedly. "Let's see how you handle someone who can fight back."

With that I put my arms out as if offering a hug. Max charged forward throwing a huge round house swing that, in reality was coming quickly, but in my current state seemed to float towards me. I stepped into the blow and, blocking it easily with my left arm, threw a quick right into Max's face, snapping his head back then, with the same hand, chopped the side of his exposed neck with the edge of my hand. As Max staggered back, gagging and clutching his throat, I leaped into the air and spinning caught him in the side of the head with a vicious kick. Max spun sideways and fell into the coffee table, shattering it. Once again I held back from charging forward.

"Get up you fat piece of shit!" I snarled. "Get up and fucking fight!!"

Max pulled himself out of the frame of the coffee table, using the couch to stand up.

"Hey Max you know I said you have a chance and you do." I pointed with my thumb over my shoulder. "The door's right behind me Max, and all that's in the way of you and getting out is a noisy little state rat!"

I waved him on with my hands.

"Come on you fat fuck! Come shut me up now!"

Max came forward again, but a little more carefully, feigning with his right Max threw a quick left that I avoided by simply whipping my head to the side. Max came around with a right uppercut that I spun away from. Max's momentum took him forward and, as I spun, I stuck my foot out, tripping him and sending him into the wall with a crash.

"Oh for Christ's sake Max!" I exclaimed. "Put some effort into this will you?"

Max stepped forward and threw a wild roundhouse. I ducked and, sliding to the side, drove my right knee into Max's gut. The air left him with a whoosh and, as he doubled over, I raised my arms and, grabbing my right wrist with my left hand, slammed my elbow down into the center of Max's back, sending down in a heap. Grabbing the back of his shirt I hauled Max up to his knees and, bending over, grabbed Max's chin in one hand and the top of his head in the other.

"I could break your neck right now." I hissed in his ear.

Instead, quickly letting go, I grabbed the sides of Max's face and savagely drove my thumbs into the hollow point behind his ears, pressing on the cluster of nerves located back there.

Max screamed in pain and behind the door in the attic the dog let out an answering howl.

"Oh baby!! Do that again!!"

I eased my thumbs back before jamming them in again, and was rewarded with another scream of agony from Max.

"Are you making fucking noise!?!" I screamed in his ear and, stepping back, I spread my arms out to the sides and, cupping my hands, slammed them into the sides of Max's head boxing his ears. Max screamed again, his hands going to his head. Hopping back I spun and kicked him in the back of the head, driving him face first into the floor.

"More! More! More!!"

I looked down to see that Max wasn't moving, and hard kick to the side got no reaction. Carefully, ready to jump back if it were a trick, I bent over and grabbing Max by the shoulder rolled him onto his back. Max was out cold and there was blood oozing from his right ear, where I had blown out his ear drum.

"Get him up Mark!! We're just getting started!!"

Grabbing Max by the collar I dragged him a few feet over to the couch and, grunting with the effort, pulled him up into a sitting position against it. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out the smelling salts and, kneeling down in front of Max, broke the capsules open and slowly waved them under his nose.

"Oh you're not getting off this easy, you asshole." I whispered.

Max's body jerked and with a gasp his eye's popped open.

"Welcome back Max!" I yelled and, jumping to my feet, dealt him another back hand blow that was so hard it sent a shooting pain all the way up my own arm.

Max's head snapped to the right then, just as quickly, he turned back to me.

"Oh shit Mark that woke him up!"

Max's eyes were on fire and all but bugging out of his head. As I stepped back, Max leaped to his feet with a hell of a lot more energy than he had before. In the back of my mind I wondered if the salts had kicked the coke back in.

"Someone looks pissed!" I said as I made a come here gesture with my right hand. "That's it Max come get some more."

Max stepped up and threw another wild right. Once again I stepped into it and, blocking it with my left, I backhanded Max again with my right and, letting my arm windmill down, slammed my fist into Max's stomach. When Max doubled over I gave him a quick uppercut then, twisting underneath his arm flipped Max over my shoulder, slamming him into the floor flat on his back, his head thumping so hard on the floor it bounced.

"This ain't working Max!" I yelled at him as I backed off again. "This is no fucking fun at all!" I snorted in disgust. "I mean Christ you're pathetic!"

Max rolled over and jumped up to his feet. I had been right about the coke; Max was moving way too well for the pounding he had taken, but that was fine with me as I had plenty left in the tank myself.

"Keep laughing you little fuck!" Max snarled. "I'm gonna beat you down just like I used to, make you piss your pants like you did back then!"

Max came in slowly, moving to his right, his hands up in a boxer's stance. Keeping my hands loose at my sides I stayed where I was, simply turning in a circle to keep Max in front of me. Max stepped forward throwing a right cross. As I swung my forearm up to block it I saw his left coming up as well. Blocking his right I caught his left wrist in my hand and, lunging forward, drove the top of my head directly into Max's face, smashing his already ruined nose. Max staggered back and as he stared at me stunned I let loose with a series of open handed slaps, catching him with several rights and lefts before he could even react, after the last one I told him;

"Is that how you do it Max? Is that how you beat your woman?" I shook my head. "You fucking disgrace!" With that I spit straight into his face. "That's what you're worth you fat fuck!"

Max lost it; with a loud scream he surged forward and started swinging wildly. As each blow came in I brought my arm up and blocked it easily, but this time Max was swinging so fast and hard, blocking was all I had time to do. Max was also pushing forward and I found myself being forced backwards. In between blows I snapped a quick right into Max's face that he didn't even appear to notice. Realizing I was almost at the wall I ducked and, dropping to one knee, spun myself around sweeping Max's legs out from under him. Max hit the ground hard and, before I could even step in, had already leapt back up to his feet and started swinging again.

Max's blows were so powerful that I was being rocked to the side everytime I blocked one. Max was grunting and growling with each swing and he had a murderous look in his eyes. Those eyes were all but bugging out of his head, and I had no doubt that the cocaine was fueling his rage. For the first time I started to worry; Max was swinging for the fences and I had almost lost my balance twice. There were a number of things I could do to take him down but I had vowed I would fight to his level.

On Max's next swing I put my left hand up, palm out and caught his massive fist in my hand. This was an impressive trick that was based on leverage and technique more than power. Unfortunately for me power is what Max had, and in spades; Max's hand slammed into my palm and, despite my own strength, drove the back of my own hand into my face. I staggered back and was spun to the left by a vicious left hook that caught me in the side of my head. As I reeled to the side Max gave me a short right uppercut and, even as my head was snapping back, drove a hard right into my stomach then another left that sent me sprawling onto my back.

"Goddamn he can hit!!" The Voice exclaimed as if it were a good thing.

"How's that you little fucking freak?"

Max screamed as he charged towards me. The second I had landed on my back I turned onto my left side propping myself up with my arm. As Max came forward I drew my right leg back and lashed out, catching him in the stomach. I immediately pulled my leg back and, as Max bent over, I kicked up and out catching him in the face and sending him staggering back a couple of steps. The kick should have knocked him flat but(he was already regaining his balance to come forward again.

Rolling onto my back I drew both legs up to my chest and, kicking out as hard as I could, launched myself back up to a standing position. As I did I extended my arm and, as Max came forward, I slammed my forearm across his chest. Max went straight down to the floor, so hard I swear the floor shook. A hot pain shot up the length of my arm and I lost feeling in my fingers. As my momentum took me forward a couple of steps I started shaking it vigorously, trying to get the feeling back in it.

Turning around I shook my head in disbelief as Max had already jumped back to his feet.

"That the best you got punk?" He asked breathing hard.

In my mind I heard the dog let out one of those low growls and thought about it.

"Not yet!! We can handle him!"

Max was coming forward again, now with a slight smile on his face. Max started swinging for the fences again and, once more, I found myself being forced backwards. My right arm was still tingling and his blows were coming dangerously close to getting through. After blocking one more I spun away and, getting my bearings, saw I was only a couple of feet from the wall. I didn't have much room left but had an idea.

"Go ahead Max!" I yelled at him, "Go ahead and fucking give me a good one, see if you can put a man down!"

Max swung another vicious right and, true to my word, I let the blow catch me. Just before it connected I began to spin to the right so when it did connect the power of the punch sent me spinning faster. The blow had caught me high on the cheek and a flash of pain erupted in the side of my head. Max's punch had sent him off balance and, as I spun around, I ended up back to back with him. I threw my elbow out catching Max between the shoulder blades and slamming him face first into the wall next to the door.

Turning, I instantly jumped forward and jammed my left forearm into the back of Max's neck, pinning him to the wall. With my right hand I delivered a series of short brutal punches directly into Max's kidney. Max grunted with every blow and tried to push off the wall but I drove my knee into the back of his causing him to slip forward again. With a quick move I switched arms and, now holding Max's head with my right arm, used the other to lay into his other kidney.

Stepping back I grabbed a handful of Max's greasy black hair and, pulling it back, slammed it forward smacking his face into the wall. I pulled back and did it again harder.

"Yeah? You like that Max?" I asked. "How's that feel?"

"Do it again!!"

I slammed Max's face into the wall again and noticed there was a blood all over it. After another slam the plaster cracked. Max was beginning to go limp so, after smashing his face into the wall one last time, I grabbed his shoulder and, wrenching him around and driving my head into his face again, I stepped back and, grabbing his collar, rolled backwards pulling him down with me. As we went down I drew my legs up so that as Max came down my feet were in his stomach. I pulled my arms in and, as soon as my back hit the floor, I extended both my arms and legs, I screamed with the effort as, using all the strength in my powerful arms and legs, I launched Max up and over me to sail several feet across the room where he crashed into the armchair.

The chair went over and I saw Max's legs come down with a crash on top of my desk before sliding off and hitting the floor. I rolled over onto my stomach and, as I stood, winced at the pain in my back.

"Fucking fat Bastard!"

I stood there with my hands on my thighs trying to catch my breath. I was exhausted but Max had to be done now.

"Time to finish this!"

I straightened up and had taken two steps towards the upended chair when Max stood up from behind it and hurled the small wooden desk chair at me with his left arm. Despite my surprise I easily stepped to the right to avoid the chair. What I could not avoid, however, was the small metal desk lamp Max had also tossed with his right.

I saw it at the last second and even my reflexes weren't enough to completely avoid it. I got my head around to the side but the base of the lamp caught me solidly over my left eye. A flash went off behind my eyes and I staggered back, trying to keep my balance as, with an animal like howl, Max charged forward. I stopped and tried to brace myself but tripped over the other chair. Max was swinging and there was something in his hand; it was a leg from the coffee table. I ducked down and lashed out with my left hand. The leg connected with the edge of my hand and splintered in half. I cried out as a searing pain coursed through my arm and I knew my hand was broken.

As I had ducked Max had thrown an uppercut that caught me square in the jaw and would have spun me around had Max not grabbed me with the hand that he had just tossed the piece of chair leg away with.

"Got you, you little fuck!!" Max screamed.

Holding me so I couldn't pull away Max threw a savage punch into my stomach. Despite the muscles in my stomach from constant exercise Max's blow drove the wind out of me. Max pulled me up with the other hand and gave me a short hard punch in the face. There was a crunch and my eyes teared up as my nose broke.

"NO! NO! NO!"" The voice screamed.

I threw a quick right into Max's face, but he didn't even feel it. Max let me go with the left just as his right caught me in the side of the head, as I rocked to the left Max caught me with that fist, as well, a brutal shot directly into my left eye. When my head came up Max grabbed me by the neck and drove his forehead into my face smashing my nose again and splitting my lip. As my legs went out from under me the Voice cried out;

"Mark! We're losing!!"

Rather than let me fall Max lifted me off my feet and hurled me straight back into the wall near the door. I heard a crack and didn't know if it was the wall or my back. I slowly began to slide down the wall. Throwing my right arm out I caught the wall trying to stay up. Max looked at me and smiled;

"Yeah, not so bad now are you, you little rat?"

With that Max threw himself forward, intending to smash me into the wall with his bulk. At the last second I drew my right leg up until my knee touched my chest. Max crashed into me driving my knee into both our chests and keeping a few inches between us.

"Mark, fucking do something!!!"

As Max swung for my face I caught his wrist and tried to force his hand back down, but Max was stronger and had leverage, with a deliberate effort he started pushing my hand down. I tried to swing my broken left hand but Max caught it and I cried out in pain as he slammed it back into the wall. I tried pushing with my leg but couldn't get Max off me. Max leaned closer, until our faces were inches apart.

"Yeah that's right Mark," Max hissed. "I'm gonna teach you)now just like I taught you then, you little fucking piece of shit."

I gasped and tried to focus through the pain, I needed to concentrate, reach the attic.

"Who did you think you were huh?" Max continued. "You little rat. No one wanted you Mark, that's how I got you. You were a little freak even for those losers."

Max was bending both my arms down.

"For Christ's sakes Mark!!"

I closed my eyes, or at least the right one, as the left had already been closed by Max. I was no stranger to pain but, this by far, was the worst beating I had ever taken. I was weakening and felt Max's breath getting closer to my face. Ignoring the pain and the fear that was creeping into my stomach I envisioned the attic in my mind and willed myself into it.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,189 Followers