Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,290 Followers

"I'm sure you did Mark." The cop said. "But that's okay."

"I-I'll be a good boy now I promise." I whispered.

In my mind I gratefully stepped into my beautiful sister's warm embrace.

"That's it baby." She whispered in my ear. I smiled as I took a deep breath and smelled her strawberry shampoo.

"How are you going to do that Mark?" The cop asked.

As if from a great distance I heard the other cop yell;

"For Christ's sakes where the fuck is the ambulance? This guy just stopped breathing!"

I looked up and saw Megan, who was looking in the direction of Max a look of fear in her eyes. Turning to face the cop who was still focused on me I smiled through the blood on my face and said;

"Because I'm going to be quiet from now on."

The Megan in front of me turned back to me and started crying;

"No little brother, stay with me Mark, you can't quit now."

"Listen to her you fucking pussy!"

In my mind Megan stepped back and, taking my hands in hers, said;

"Let's go little brother."

"I'm going to go now." I whispered to the other Megan.

"Mark!" Megan sobbed. "Oh little brother please don't go, please hold on we'll..."

"You're weak and pathetic Mark, just like your father. I hope you rot in the same hole."

Megan pulled me into the room and, as she closed the door behind us, everything went silent from the outside. In the room Megan walked over to her bed and, turning to me, reached up and slid the sundress from her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. As I stared transfixed by my sister's naked body she smiled and, after lying down on her bed, beckoned to me. I walked over to her, stripping my clothes off as I did. Just as I approached the bed I realized that not only was I no longer covered with blood, but nothing hurt and, more importantly, I wasn't scared anymore. As if reading my mind Megan said;

"Everything is going to be fine Mark; your big sister will never let anything happen to you. Now come here."

Megan opened her arms and, as I crawled onto the bed and lied on my side, she hugged me close pulling my head down between her breasts and, as she began to play with my hair, she whispered;

"Go to sleep my beautiful little brother, your big sister loves you."

To be concluded.

Author's note;

This series will be concluded in Chapter 6 entitled Aftermath which hopefully will be posted within the next week and a half as I broke off to write Chapters 24&25 of SWB so that there wouldn't be a long lull in the main series. (Trust me people I am working very hard to get this story from my head and out to you guys as quickly as possible around a wife a full time job and two pain in the ass daughters ages 17/21(Fates cruel joke on me for being such a bastard) There will also be a lesser detailed version of how Mark gets out of this in an upcoming Chapter of SWB (27 if my loose outline holds true).

On another note I hope that the fight sequence in this chapter lived up to expectations. As I said I really was quite surprised by the reactions I was getting to people wanting to see Max get his. Also even though there will be one more chapter to this series I do want to take a minute and thank everyone for their support and to also thank my wife Gina, who talked me into putting this series up. I really didn't think it would "fit" the site so to speak, but my wife convinced me that, because of all the positive feedback I get based on my character development that readers would love to see this side of Mark and learn more about him than is possible in the main series. As always I have to admit that the wife was right. On a little bit of a teasing note, I have mentioned (especially after Samhain) that I have another project coming after SWB. Well let's just say that although Mark in the current series is on medication and no longer hears his "voice", I can assure you that we have not "heard" the last of it.

As always thank you for reading

Lovecraft68