Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers

"Got nothin to say?" Max whispered. "Good, you always made to much noise anyways. Now I'll shut you up for good."

In the attic I faced the dog's room and let out a low whistle. I was answered by a loud bark.

"Oh, yeah pooch, it's showtime!"

Max let go of my left hand and I'm sure was ready to deliver the knockout punch.

I opened my eye and stared into Max's.

"Are you still talking Max?." I whispered.

In my mind's eye I envisioned Max beating me as a child and in that instant, as I felt that red hot feeling of rage rise within me, the door to the Dog's room exploded outward. With a long loud growl the dog leapt through the doorway, red eyes blazing, fangs bared and drool hanging from its jowls.

With a scream I lunged forward with my head and bit savagely into Max's cheek. Max cried out and tried to pull away. I bit harder and wrenched my head to the side. Max pulled away and screamed in pain as my mouth filled with blood and a hunk of Max's face. Max had let go of my arms and, as soon as he did, I dropped my right arm down between Max's legs and, grabbing his balls through his jeans, squeezed and twisted. Max let out a noise somewhere between a squeal and a gasp.

"Yes! Yes!!"

I slammed my now numb left hand into Max's stomach, doubling him over then swinging my forearm up, caught Max in the face standing him back up. Releasing my right hand from his balls I crouched and, using all the power in my arm and, swinging my hip into it as well, I brought my hand up, palm out, fingers curled inward. The heel of my hand struck Max in the jaw and he let out an anguished gurgle as his teeth cracked against each other and his jaw gave way.

The Dog snapped viciously in my head, blood and foam flying out of its mouth. I grabbed Max by the ears and brought his face down into my rising knee then, as Max's head came back up, spat the bloody hunk of his cheek back into his face. Stepping back I threw another spin kick, catching Max in the chest. I had put everything into it and felt the vibration all the way up into my hip. Max went sprawling backwards landing on the couch and sliding partway off, stopping himself with his right leg.

I staggered forward and caught myself from falling. I stood up gasping for air and was getting ready to step towards Max when I stopped. In my mind the dog also stopped and cocked its head as if listening for something. I wasn't sure what was going on, then I felt it; that hot rage that had flooded through me was gathering. I could feel it in the pit of my stomach and, as I stood there, I could feel it twisting and burning inside of me.

"This is it Mark!! Let it go Mark! Let it all go!!"

I was suddenly assailed by a series of visions; Max beating me relentlessly, gagging me and locking me in the closet, stomping on my hands. Image after painful image tore through my mind, five years of abuse flashed before my eyes. I could feel myself start to shake and the rage that was in my stomach began to rise into my chest, surrounding my heart and burning into my lungs. I saw Max's face grinning at me and heard him whisper;

"Your sister died a long time ago Mark!"

"You need more Mark?" The Voice shrieked. "I have more!!"

I saw myself getting jumped and beaten in the group home. The visions started spiraling out of order; I was being pulled away from my sister and, although I had never seen him, I was assailed by the image of Megan as a little girl being pinned down on the bed by her foster father and screaming in pain as he raped her.

"No!!" I cried out.

The rage was in my throat now choking me with its heat.

"One more?"

I saw Megan in the back room of a flop house, sitting on a dirty mattress and injecting a needle into her arm. I staggered backwards as the rage roared up through my throat and into my mouth.

In my mind the Dog lifted its blood smeared muzzle and howled. I lifted my head and screamed. I screamed long and loud, with all the power in my lungs. I screamed until my throat burned and then screamed again. The rage was tearing through my body, crashing through my chest and stomach to explode outward in yet another scream. I raised my hands in the air as I screamed. All those years of pain, all the nightmares, everything I had endured was there in one unstoppable wave of emotion. No not emotion; power.

As the rage surged through me, I felt transcendent, unstoppable; I had just endured a savage beating and felt no pain. I felt as if the rage was tangible, as if it were swirling around me, as if I were standing in the eye of a tornado. I looked at my blood soaked hands and smiled, I was no longer human, I had become a being of raw hate, an avatar of revenge. In my mind the Dog stood, fangs bared awaiting the next move.

Once again I lifted my head and let out a long loud howl of hate. Finally lowering my head I turned towards Max. He was dazed but looking at me with naked fear in his eyes. As I looked I saw a growing wet stain between his legs.

"Now Mark!! Now let's make this motherfucker scream!!!"

In the three steps it took to get to Max I felt more and more powerful with each one, as if I were growing larger and even stronger. Up until this point I had possessed some semblance of control, but no more; the dog was out and it was time to show Max what pain really was. Max was sprawled halfway on and off the couch, his right leg was straight to keep him from hitting the floor and he was trying to get his left leg under him to get up.

I reached him and, with no hesitation, raised my right leg as high as I could and stomped down directly on Max's kneecap. There was an enormous crack and Max shrieked in pain as his leg snapped backwards. I stepped back and made to kick the other leg. Max tried to move his hands towards it and I switched directions, kicking the same leg again and driving the steel tip of my boot into Max's already shattered knee. Max screamed again a long high pitched wail of agony that sent a thrill through me.

The Voice screamed with Max, but in triumph, The Dog howled and there was a pounding in my head; a symphony of violence so pure it was better than sex.

"Stop your screaming you little fucking baby!!!" I yelled at Max, lifting my leg as if to kick again.

"Please!" Max whimpered putting his right hand out to me in a stop gesture.

My right hand flashed out and caught Max's hand by the fingertips.

"Are you fucking begging now? You little bitch!"

I whipped his arm out and down, twisting Max's arm to the side then shoved forward, snapping Max's fingers backwards and receiving another delicious scream. Grabbing Max's right wrist I pulled his arm straight and, swinging my left arm up as hard as I could, hit him behind the elbow. Max's arm snapped down at a right angle; more screaming.

"Yes Mark!! Oh yesssss!!!"

The pounding in my head was getting louder, but the screaming was louder and better. I wrenched Max's arm around again and, with crystal clarity, saw a piece of bone break through Max's flesh. Beyond screaming now Max began making another sound. I stopped and cocked my head.

"He's crying Mark! He's fucking crying!!"

The voice was right; Max was sobbing, crying in pain, his arm and leg ruined and blood flowing from several places on his face, including where there was a large piece of his cheek missing.

"Are you fucking crying!?" I demanded.

I swung my leg over Max straddling him and, grabbing his shirt with my right hand, I pulled him up towards me.

"I think you should have something to cry about then!!"

I punched down with my left hand which, despite the pain, I had forced into a fist, hitting Max in the middle of what was left of his nose. His head snapped back and bounced off the couch and coming back up I hit him again and again. Nothing fancy now; just short brutal punches. I was holding Max's shirt so he couldn't slump any further as I continued to hit him.

"Are!" I screamed.

"You!" Another punch and I felt Max's teeth give under my fist.

"Still!" A shot to the left eye.

"Making!" The right eye.

"Fucking!" Blood splattered up into my face.

"Noise!" Max began to twitch.

I reared back my blood covered fist again. When the voice yelled out;

"The platter Mark!! An eye for an eye!! Lex Talionis!!"

Looking around I saw the silver platter in the corner of the couch. Leaning over I grabbed it in my right hand and, once more standing over Max, brought it up over my left shoulder getting ready to swing it backhanded into Max's skull. I paused for a moment, looking down into Max's ruined face and smiled; I had passed the test.

"Finish it Mark!!"

I was getting ready to swing when I paused; in my head the dog, who had been barking savagely, stopped and suddenly spun around towards the pounding in my head. Like the dog I quickly turned. The pounding was not in my head and, as watched my door crashed down. Through my rage fueled haze I saw two cops in the doorway. One of them whispered;

"Oh my God!"

"Hold on kid!" The other shouted. "Step back! It's all over now!" He took a step towards me and said softly, "Easy Mark, it's all over."

"Fuck you it is! Finish it Mark."

I hesitated. Even in my current state I realized what the cops being here meant; I was caught, hell they even knew my name. My life was over.

"Well then let's at least finish!" The Voice yelled. "Come on Mark they'll talk about this for years to come!!"

The Voice was right, if I was to go down then at least I would have my revenge. As I turned back to Max the dog crouched down growling savagely towards the police, I would not go easy. Ignoring the yelling of the cop I raised the plate once more. My arm was just starting to come down when I heard my name called again;

"Mark no!! Please stop!!!"

I froze in mid swing; the voice was Megan's. I quickly turned and saw my sister dressed in a plain t-shirt and jeans standing in between the two cops.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?"

"Drop the plate kid!" The younger of the two cops called out.

"No! We finish this!!"

I shook my head and started to bring the plate back up.

"Mark drop it!" Megan yelled out to me. "Please little brother, it's over!"

I hesitated, looking at the plate, then slowly back to my sister, who looked terrified; her eyes wide and tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Oh please Mark."

"That man's hurt!" The younger cop snapped. "We don't have time for this!"

With that he whipped his nightstick from its holster and stepped towards me. The Dog bared its fangs and, dropping the plate, I stepped over Max's limp barely breathing form and, taking a step towards the cop, brought my bloody hands up making a come on gesture with the right one. The dog would fight until it was put down.

"Don't hurt my brother!!" Megan cried out and, jumping past the other cop, grabbed the younger one's arm.

"Get back ma'am!" The cop snapped at her but the older one called out;

"Back off Bill! The kid's not right, but she's his sister, give her a minute!" Turning to my sister I heard him speak softly. In reality I was sure he was whispering, but I could hear him as if he were shouting at me;

"Megan," He began. "I know you don't want your brother hurt, I don't either, but that man behind him may be dying, you have less than a minute to talk him down or were going to have to take him."

As he spoke I was aware of the other cop speaking into his walkie talkie;

"Yeah, 525 Branch Ave second floor over the bar, got two hurt, one looks critical, need two ambulances and back up!"

"They're coming for us Mark! Let's go down swinging!"

I started forward again, but stopped as, Megan with her hands up in front of her, walked slowly towards me.

"Easy Mark," She said softly. "It's all over little brother. Max can't hurt you anymore."

All over Megan had said. As I watched her come closer to me, I realized she was right, it was over. Not just this but the rest of my life.

"So make it worth it you fucking pussy! Don't just stand there! Christ mutt, do something!"

At that the dog stood and growled deep in its throat in Megan's direction. I shook my head at her and stepped back.

"Hey it's just me little brother." Megan said reaching out slowly to touch my face.

"Watch out Megan!" The cop called.

"My brother would never hurt me." Megan said calmly. "Isn't that right Mark? You would never hurt your sister."

In my mind I saw Megan approaching the dog, as I watched, it cocked its head at her and, as she reached her hand out, it sat down and let Megan put her hand on its head. I felt Megan's hand on my cheek and leaned my face into it.

"There you go little brother, it's all going to be okay."

"No," I whispered. "It's over, I..."

"That's right Mark," She said softly then, speaking louder, said. "It's over Mark, and it'll be okay now, the police are here because I called them and told them Max was coming after you, they're not here to hurt you little brother, no one will ever hurt you again."

"Oh, Megan." I quietly. "I'm going to..."

"Mark shut up!!" The Voice hissed. Suddenly it wasn't screaming anymore and seemed to have even forgotten about Max. "Let me hear what she's saying!"

"You'll be okay." Megan whispered, bringing her other hand up to touch the left side of my face. I winced and jerked my head back. "Oh Mark," Megan let out a sob. "Oh look at your face."

At that moment the younger cop ran past me to get to Max. I started to turn but Megan caught my shoulder and, still whispering softly, said;

"Over here Mark, just look at me, just stay with your big sister."

"Holy Christ Ronnie, this guy's fucking bones are sticking out of his skin!"

Megan's eyes looked away from me and down towards Max.

"Oh my god little brother," She said as the color drained from her face. "Oh Mark what did you do?"

I stood there unable to answer. The rage had left me and I felt weak and dizzy, my head was throbbing and I realized I was scared. What do I do? I asked the Voice. Without hesitation the Voice answered;

"Do what you want to do Mark, give up, go to your sister."

I looked at Megan and could feel tears building in my right eye, my left was too swollen to even cry.

"Megan I... I didn't ..."

I didn't get a chance to finish as Megan wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hugged me tightly. As she did I felt my legs start to give and slowly sank to my knees, still holding me Megan sank down with me.

"There you go little brother." She said softly running her fingers through the back of my hair. "You just come to your big sister."

"Oh Megan," I whispered in her ear. "T-They're going to lock me up, they're going to..."

"Mark I know you're not yourself, but try to listen close." I narrowed my eyes not understanding at first, until I realized she was whispering in Latin.

"I called the cops after you hung up on me. I was an hour away and I couldn't get them to come 'til I got here. I told them you were scared and that Max was coming after you. Just don't say anything Mark. We'll figure it out, I'll get Alex to help."

Switching to English, Megan said louder;

"Just calm down little brother, everything's going to be okay, they're going to take you to the hospital."

"Oh you smart, smart bitch!" The Voice whistled in my head.

"Oh you scared me little brother!" Megan sobbed out suddenly and I could feel her tears on my cheek.

"Megan I'm sorry," I choked out onto her shoulder.

"Hey it will be okay Mark."

This was said by the older cop who had knelt down behind Megan and was looking at me with an expression of pity on his face.

"You're sister's right Mark, it's all over. We're going to take you to the hospital but you're sister's going to ride with you okay?"

I stared at him but wouldn't answer.

"Say he made you do it."

I don't want to talk anymore. I told it. Not to anyone ever again.

"Say it you weak willed asshole! Or do you want to rot in the looney bin?"

"H-he made me do it." I stammered, wincing at the agony the Voice's screaming had caused in my head. "I-I couldn't stop."

"Mark?' The cop asked. "Can you tell me what Max was doing here?"

I looked at him silently, I didn't know him, didn't trust him and talking was bad anyways, it could get you in trouble.

"Okay Mark that's enough, snap out of it, you don't have to play that pathetic."

"Mark why didn't you call us?" The cop pressed. "Why won't you answer me?"

"He's scared." Megan said turning her head from my shoulder to look at the cop. "That thing over there beat my brother every time he spoke, and when he gets scared he won't talk."

"How convenient." The cop said. Then looking at me said. "You didn't call because you wanted to hurt Max, didn't you Mark? You're not a little kid anymore, you wanted to pay him back." He nodded. "I don't blame you one bit Mark." He smiled. "Come on Mark, you can tell me."

"Mark don't." Megan began but the cop said.

"Don't tell him what to say miss. Trust me, we ran Max Thompson's name on the way over, we know exactly why he went to jail. I'll be the first one to say that he's a piece of shit miss, but that little bit of history provides one hell of a motive." He smiled again. "Doesn't it Mark?"

"Leave him alone." Megan said holding me tighter.

"Watch your tone Miss Hanson or I might just decide to have you submit to a drug test, from your priors I don't think it's a guarantee you'll pass."

I heard sirens coming from down the street they would be taking me away soon.

"Come on Mark, say something." The smile was gone now. "Because if you don't, what I'm going to do is report this as you attacking Max Thompson; see I don't quite buy this little story Mark." He shrugged. "But you could help me, and you, if you'll talk."

In my mind the dog whimpered and, getting up with its tail between its legs, began to walk down the corridor towards its room.

"Okay Mark listen keep it simple tell him that..." The Voice trailed off as it knew I wasn't listening.

"Mark," The cop again. "If you talk before the other's get here maybe we can work something out, you know, just you and me and your sister here."

I looked at Megan who, I could tell was trying to tell me no without speaking, and then shifted my gaze to meet the intense brown eyes of the cop.

"I..."

"Mark be careful!!"

"You what Mark?" The cop asked expectantly.

"I.. I was a bad boy." I whispered.

"Mark what the hell are you... Mark?"

As the Voice called my name I used the last of the concentration I could muster and envisioned myself in the corridor of the attic. Turning I opened the door to Megan's room.

"You were bad Mark?" The cop was asking. "How?"

The part of my mind that was still in the present felt Megan tense up as she held me and I could sense the Voice getting angry again;

"Mark we can get away with this! Just watch your mouth and we can... oh for Christ's sake!"

In the attic Megan came to her doorway, she was wearing a pretty red sundress and there was no tattoo on her arm. This was the happy Megan, the sister I had before she started using, the one who had saved me from myself, for awhile anyways. Megan smiled at me and put her arms out.

"Mark? How were you a bad boy?"

"Because I made a mess." I whispered, sounding to myself as if I were miles away.

"That you did." The cop agreed.

"I made a lot of noise." I added.

"Oh Mark, please don't do this." The Megan who was holding my body sobbed in my ear.

The Megan in my mind however smiled at me and said;

"Come here baby; let your big sister make it all better."

"Mark! Get your ass back out here!"The Voice cried out. "We can still have it all we can be okay!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers