Silence Gathering Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately closed the drawer. He heard her moving behind him.

"Remove the collar."

Jonah went cold. Had she changed her mind?

"Read the inscription." Her voice had softened.

Jonah removed the collar and turned the metal so he could see the inscription that had hidden against his skin. ‘Silence is Strength. Silence is Beauty. Silence is Love.' He was trembling.

"Replace it if you still wish to be my slave." With trembling hands, he put the collar around his neck. He felt her hands in his hair, caressing, stroking. His eyes closed and he leaned into her touch.

"Will you be my Silence?" she whispered. Cat quick, he turned on his knees, swept her into his arms and crushed her against his chest. When had she undressed? Her skin burned against his. She buried her hands in his silky dark hair.

"Is this proper behavior for a slave?" she whispered. His arms loosened briefly then tightened as her hands fisted in his hair and her lips touched his in a soft kiss. Her tongue touched his lips and she began to tease him. She felt his heat and hardness against her body. Moaning softly deep in her throat, she pulled him closer, kissing him with hungry passion. Holding her tight, he rose and moved to the bed. He laid her down and covered her with his heavy body. He kissed her face, her lips. When he moved to her throat, her head went back, offering him the soft skin. He cupped her breasts in hands, kneeling over her.

"Mmmmmmm," she arched to his touch. He leaned down to her breasts, kissing the heavy softness in his hands, tonguing her nipples. Her breathing was faster and her hands stroked his body, caressing, tracing his muscles. He stayed with her breasts, teasing, tasting, gently biting her nipples until she was writhing, gasping and moaning.

When he entered her, she cried out and convulsed in orgasm. His control snapped. He thrust hard into her and she met his movements with her own.

There was neither slave nor mistress, only lovers taking and giving pleasure until there was only ecstasy.

12