All Comments on 'Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 02'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
somalunasomalunaabout 11 years ago
Really enjoying it!

Really enjoying it, you use great descriptions of the characters, I just found myself getting a little lost on the narratives of the actions, say describing people moving around rooms and interacting and understanding spatial reality. The fight scenes were well described, perhaps brief, but good nonetheless. Can't wait for more!

ChurosChurosabout 11 years ago
Nice chappy

It gets interesting. So he is in another time. Nice.

Kinda fast-paced but his captors were all stupid and he is alpha, so I kinda expected him to get free from his chains.

Needs proof-reading. Awake instead of away. And you have run-on sentences with two buts and sinces (i.e. Those scents got his wolf worked up since you took care of your submissives since they were the heart and soul of the pack.)

Keep writing coz I am liking it so far

trubblemakurtrubblemakurabout 11 years ago
another world or dimension?

I like the take on this story please continue am looking forward to reading it to completion... Hint... Hint

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago
I loved it!

I love your story so far. I love the almost primitive elements and your unique aproach on werewolfs. They are refreshing and make your story to stand out. I won't advice you to find an editor since I know how hard it is. I've tried too.There are hundreds listed and only a handful active. But I think you are doing fine without one anyway. Thank you I can't wait for the next chapter and read more about Dan and the little submisive. By the way I like that you apreciate and respect your pack and don't regard them as servants but the actual heart of the pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
: )

surprisingly this is a very good story i was a bit apprehensive at first about it and a little confused towards the last part of the first chapter but i really like this story and i cant wait to find out what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yes

I like the way it is developing very much. Enough familar werewolf behavior to be comfortable but already plenty of new things to catch our interest. Editing issues are noticable but minor compaired to the uniqueness of the story. Like the nasty slob of an alpha and his thugs. Good examples of the old saying some people just need killin'. You've given us the wounded hero and the challenge he needs to rise to. I'm looking forward to how it all develops.

I fell asleep on the couch reading this last night. That is a compliment as I was desperately trying to stay up to finish it long past my usual collapse from exhaustion time. Now I will have 'i slept on the couch neck' half the day. :-/ It was worth it.

NymphWriterNymphWriteralmost 11 years ago
Change is in the Air

Proof that fear can only get you so far & Dan fully understands that fear has damaged this pack. Now the real work begins & I can't wait to see how he works to both improve & heal this broken pack. A wonderfully told story about heartbreak and rebirth. Keep up the good work.

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
Random Comments

When I do get around to re-writing this series I am going to expand on the early chapters. That and I am going to correct some editing errors I have noticed. I will probably expand on the fighting as well. Not a great deal since it isn't something I am experienced with but just to add more details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kicking tail and taking names.

Dan put on the beat down and smacked them up one side and down the other. The only thing he could have done more is to tattoo the words. "This will happen to you if you mess with me and mine." On their corpses and hang them up for visitors to see. Glad he didn't though. Might give his pack nightmares.

Sincerely, Payenbrant

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 9 years ago
Interesting

It seems as though the shimmering he ran through sent him to an alternate reality or at least that is how it seems to me. I wonder what caused the anomaly that sent him there?

maxd01maxd01almost 9 years agoAuthor
Good drugs?

Nah, I have a reason though it takes time to really develop. I tend to let the story write itself and some of the twists and turns shock even me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous