Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Pam had to smile at his grumble. "Maybe Friday evening? I normally get off about 4pm and if you can show up about 6pm most of the cooking will be done." She blushed very lightly when she said that.

Dan blushed lightly as well. "I'm sure I can be there about then and will be looking forward to it." He looked down for a moment. "This is the first time I have been to a ladies house since my mate went before me." He didn't mention his pups but had a feeling she knew.

"I understand Dan and it's simply a meal. You have been very good for your pack and the town. I will be looking forward to it." She turned to her meal and was concentrating on it and was ignoring the looks of the teens.

Dan didn't say anything else at that point and focused on his meal as well. It was good but mostly it was because he was feeling rather confused at the moment. Pam was drawing him but also it hadn't been all that long since he had lost his mate. Yes, it had been a very busy year for him and the pack not to mention he was going to be flying out very shortly since Mari was going to deliver any day.

They finally finished lunch and walked back to the store. "I really do appreciate the offer of a meal and I do intend to be there but I don't honestly know if I can since one of my wolves is going to be delivering my pups anytime." He turned back to her. "She was in heat and we didn't realize it at the time. If she goes into labor then I will be flying out."

Pam looked startled and then snickered. "Oh my... I will see about getting some baby gifts for her." She hugged Dan lightly and then walked in. "You know where the food is and I hope to see you Friday." The knowledge that he was going to be a father rather startled her.

Dan blushed but urged the other two wolves to the back and loaded the truck up and headed back towards the manor. The two of them were talking quietly but his hearing was good enough to listen in and they were getting a great deal of amusement out of both Mari being pregnant and Pam inviting him over for a meal. His reactions were more than funny though they weren't laughing at him as of yet.

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers