All Comments on 'Simon and Kelly Ch. 03'

by simonwindsor

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As if.

Well wasn't that special. Kelly is still a selfish bicth always was a selfish bitch. Simon was is ans will always be a wimp. Did Kelly really stop all of her running around or sleeping with other men? NO!!!! She had no reason to quit. Oh well such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong

Simon didn't get a vasectomy, he didn't need one as Kelly already cut his balls off earlier.

As fiction this is pig excrement,if true it is a tragedy.

Another example of the wimp European "male"

Praise the gods it is done, the "author" is a eunuch too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well the cuckold will love this story

Sorry don't see anything here for normal men to like. I never got into gutter slut whores, that's the wife here. If that is your thing go for it. But do not get angry when people laugh at you. Highly doubt that the first kid is his, but that would be the cuckolds dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In What Way?

Is this erotic? If you ask me its the story of two very sad people.Sorry, does nothing for me but make me wretch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cuckee limey

typical limey pussywhipped wimp cuckee!!!!!!!!!

I fucked your wife and knocked her up you fucking wimp!!!!!!!!!!

now go eat my cum out of her cunt!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Her tits were even more perfect after the first pregnancy?

Just because you're a fucking idiot doesn't mean the rest of us are. Throw in this affair she had and all I can say is good luck and don't the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I don't care if extra marital sex floats your boat, but don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. You are supposed to be her husband. YOU are supposed to be faithful to each other. If you aren't man enough to be her partner, then she should dump your ass and find a husband who is.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I wrote

I wrote in my comment at the 2nd part such woman who fucks others before her wedding that will be cheat more than 97% likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@Dunna: 97% ?

Amazing coincidence: That is almost the quantum readers here on this site that get off writing or reading cuckold-stories..Apart from that: You´re right, of course.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Funny

This is the funniest line you wrote: "They have not made love again, Kelly promises me." Why would you believe her or even care. You are the prime definition of cuckold and I hope all four children are not yours. Secretly you would love that fact. What a douce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

feel ashamed to be English, if, and its a big if, this story is true then this guy is a total fucking asshole!, sounds like you could walk up to him in the street and piss on him and he would offer to wipe your dick for you, cant blame the wife, she realised what a wanker he is from the beggining of their relationship.

netviper21netviper21over 10 years ago
So glad i married a wonderful woman

Cause if she was anything like Kelly i would divorce her. Glad to know you are happy with your lot, but that is not a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Of course nobody wants to read about this. Damn you are fucking stupid. Have you not been paying attention to what anyone says in the comments? We loath people like you. You are actively trying to get her to have an affair. Does anyone like someone like you? HELL NO!!! Kelly is a piece of shit and the work amazing should never be used to describe either of you! God you are sick and demented both of you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You are a sad sorry pathetic cuckold! Does that make you proud? 99% of the worlds population would laugh at you. Does that get your little pee pee hard to know everyone is laughing at and making fun of you? Pathetic!!!

syd_v63syd_v63over 10 years ago
About the Story

Not really much to say here. Not much of a story really. Not much dialogue, not much character development, very little in the way of intrigue. Over all not much. I get your premise and I'm ok with the odd wife sharing story or group sex story so I'm not going down some moral high ground here. This story needed more development. As a confessional it might work but that's it.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Low key, understated, but sad

The writing is not bad. Depressing tale, but only the participants need concern themselves with the fallout.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HOW TO BELIVE A CHEATER WHO LIES

this is a boat floater. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Simon DUMBASS!!

Ol' Giles provides kid #2 as you served up the wife on a platter and he didn't have to ask, cuckold loser. Get her tubes tied, turn her ass loose on anybody she wants, you have no say or input anymore. You might as well be a unuch and work slave to bring home the $$ for her and her kids, but you deserve it as you let it happen.

Again nice writing skills displayed for all 3 chapters.

ryu77ryu77over 10 years ago
The last line

is pure gold. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Possibilities

I am very curious of the UK family laws. Do the Scottish, Anglo-Welsh and Northern Irish family laws know the law suit possibilities for 18 years children support from the biological father? If these family laws know you have the money for living in Thailand after divorce with a beautiful young Thai lady.........If the UK law system resemble to the Continental Europian law possibilities (as the Hungarian law =0 possibilities) you will suck..................

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
I Feel Sad For The Husband !

After reading 3 chapters of this sorry tale of sanctimonious cheating wife. I can only conclude that she selected her potential husband on notion he would be grateful to have a hot wife and would be a push over wimp regarding her antics !

I mention this because the husband does object to her blatant stances of I am having some over to fuck me, please go while I have fun, or I could not resist a hard cock while was away so I cheated !

The poor husband does not even get a FFM 3sum or group sex just her giving him some guilty I am sorry sex !

Then she will not allow her husband to cum him and gets pregnant by an old flame.

What husband would put up with this kind of behaviour !

She pick a sucker who would give her a comfortable life and allow her to indulge in her hobby of other cock. No normal man would accept this behaviour and would divorce her. So she would have to support her self which means working for a living a running a home with possibility of raising a child.

She will not be free pussy any more and therefore not many studs are going to interested her as potential fun.

Also when she gets older and loses her sex appeal it with the sad sap of a husband that takes care her, not her many lovers.

I do hope that this story is not a true one !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
W.T.F. has happened to men.

Why would you do that, it makes no fucking sense, why would you want some dick head's kid to raise? You are a fucking idiot to write this shit. What a loser, yikes. She never cheated again cause she told me so? Did you ever have any affairs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simon, your wife is not amazing, she is a skank.

Why would you live with and take care of a woman who doesn't love you? You have not given us readers one single reason to think she does, but lots of reasons to know she doesn't. I guess this kind of story does tern some people on, but most men have some pride, some brain cells, and two balls, and this is unthinkable, non erotic, and comes out of a cows ass. Idiot!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
You Are Either

A woman or a clever guy inciting ordinary folks. You can't be a guy who actually means this shit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
A SCORE of 1.92...

I dont think I have ever seen any score that fucking Low...

good Job author

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

WTF is happening to loving wives?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Calendar

Whatever happened to each of them looking at her cycle on a calendar and saying "Why not wait two weeks before inviting Gigantic Giles to 'lunch and hunch'?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so why get married?

What's the point?

Kelly is a bitch in heat and Simon has no self respect.

I pity the poor kids, especially the bastard.

Simon can't count on Kelly for anything. What kind of marriage is that?

And again with the giant cock bullshit.

Y'know she shoulda married Giles....'cept neither of them coulda made that work.

YusakuYusakuover 10 years ago
Sexy story

Thanks, I enjoyed reading it. I take it the third child is yours?

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 10 years ago
Typical Brit

Are u related to Chaberlin or what ever his name was that ass kissed Hitler. Your wife is a slut. Bet u don't even know if any of the kids are yours. U missed out all around, unless u are hidding from us that u did slurp her pussy after the guys fucked her.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 10 years ago
Second thought

P.S. If u had asked , she probably would have let u give the blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story was ok but not as good as the comments.

The story was in the style of "Foyles War", the comments were like Fox News. Is it fair and balanced or something like that ? These comments would make a good mini series...florid but funny. Thanks people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Curious

As to why your protagonist thinks his wife is so wonderful, when she is just a slut with no respect for him whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wtf

Crock of shit. She should have come home to a empty house and found out later she had no m0ney. Months later she died giving birth to her adultery son. The end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And You beleive Her?

Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
garbage

No man would willingly allow another male to have sex and impregnate his wife. NONE. Hes either mentally ill or in the closet. Its not in out DNA, our drive is to continue our genes and pass them to our offspring and raise them. No woman would ever do this to a man she loved AND respected. Its just not possible again same thing. why waste time with the spineless one if you find someone else better suited to having sex and getting impregnated by them, Sorry that's not a strong man or a loving wife. Its the story of a gutless male(and only male by the DNA it carries) and not a loving wife, but a selfish, narcisstic female who neither loves or more importantly respects him. 1 star for this unmitigated crap.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Are you writing these just to be provacative?

Your indifference to Kelly's escapades is astonishing, How you let her go to that wedding and fuck the guy from the middle east, with no repercussions, is beyond me. So she was mad at you cause you couldnt attend, big deal, just get over it.

And here you initiate her seeing Giles, do you feel no shame? You dont even get sloppy seconds, dont discuss the sex she had, so what are you getting out of it?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Score

The score tells the story on this piece of shit story. What did you expect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous