Sin of Vanity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom Vance licked Irena to several thunderous orgasms. The corpulent Latina shuddered and ejaculated right in the pretty boy's mouth. Vance swallowed it hastily and kept licking as the fat woman screamed in pleasure. She howled like a cat in heat and pushed the beautiful lad away.

Catching her breath, Irena said. "Ok baby, let's go to my room and fuck!"

Irena led the eager Vance to her room and playfully tossed him into her cozy bed and began devouring him with kisses. The lusty Latina took the boys big throbbing cock in her hand and asked, "Tell me Vance, have you ever had a blowjob?"

Vance turned bright red and answered honestly, "Ummmm, Marcus and I used to...ummm just before she became Marcia, Marcus and I sucked each other off after school every day for a while."

Irena lit up with a wicked smile, "That little bitch never even mentioned that to Carol. I'm sure that will earn her some kind of punishment. Mistress said I could administer Marcia's next punishment session, and I just got this new paddle. I'll show you later. Don't worry baby, I would never beat you with it. I can tell you don't like pain one little bit and I like you a whole lot."

With that Irena took all seven inches of Vance's young meat down her throat. The brown Goddess pulled up, grinned at the astonished boy and proceeded to give the boy a deep throat blowjob that had him spurting in seconds. The pretty boy's eyes filled with confused tears as he ejaculated harder than he thought was possible.

The jism was thick and hot as it ran through his piss slot and the orgasm seemed endless. Vance cried aloud as his testicles emptied themselves into Irena's warm mouth. He'd thought of himself as mostly gay in his private thoughts since the first time he'd felt Marcus' small dick in his eager hand. Before he had fallen in love with his Master, Vance had figured he would try sex with a woman to make sure. Since he'd been claimed by Marcel, the sissy had figured that the extent his sexual contact with women would be eating black men's cream from dominant black women as part of a gang ritual.

He wasn't so sure anymore. He'd just been given the best orgasm of his life by a beautiful older woman. He was beginning to like Irena as much as she seemed to like him. His cock got hard again almost instantaneously when he saw the woman open her pussy for him and ask, "Do you want to spunk in there next baby?"

Carol was screaming in the master bedroom as Marcel stuck his big thumb all the way up her asshole and he drove deeply into her birth canal from behind. Jack was beneath lapping at his wife's juicy clit, savoring the mingled flavor of pussy juice and spermy pre-cum. The three lovers were glowing with the synergy. There was no doubt DaShawn would have to go now.

The young black stud had been fucking Carol for twenty minutes straight and was showing no signs of slowing down or losing his load. Jack had cum in his panties three times without having touched himself. The cuckold was so aroused by his wife's behavior and by her lover and by his own role in their sex that his cock wouldn't stop exploding of its own volition.

Carol dug her nails into the sheets and bit her lip. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she sunk into a haze of multiple orgasms. Periodically she would be brought out of this trance like state with a new peak of pleasure and would let out gasp and a moan. Marcel smacked her on the ass and she cried out.

"Who's your new Daddy, bitch?" the dusky athlete demanded of Carol.

"You are Daddy!" Carol cheerfully replied and Jack creamed his panties in celebration. Mr. Carson had learned to love the taste of DaShawn's cock but actually preferred Marcel's flavor and there was no contest which bull had a better touch with cuckolds.

Irena whispered in Vance's ear, "You just relax and don't worry about a thing. There is no rush, no pressure. I know this is your first time so don't worry about it if you cum too fast. You are young and I know you'll be able to fuck me over and over until you get it right. Carol will not be upset if we leave her and Jack and Marcel alone for a good long time so you lie back and let Mami take you right to heaven."

Vance sighed and relaxed with his large cock pointing skyward. Irena gently mounted the pretty boy and slid down with her heavy hips. She moaned, grabbed her breasts and began riding up and down on the young fuckstick. She pinched her nipples and repeated mantra style, "Feels so good! Feels so good! Feels so good!" She began to grind her pelvis as she rode up and down on Vance's long cock. It wasn't long before the two reached an early but simultaneous climax.

"Shhhhhhhhh! It's okay baby. I came too. Now you just stay inside of me and you'll be hard and ready to go again in no time, I promise," Irena said to the blushing Vance with a confident wink. He felt his penis expand in the large and lovely Latina's vagina as she worked her muscles to draw the blood back into her young lover's cock.

The sexual virtuosity of the cheerful Latina bypassed the whole refractory period all together and in moments she was riding Vance's hard cock and giving herself over to the throes of multiple orgasm. "Mmmmmmm yeah baby, you are doing great. Keep going...ohhhh yesssssss!" Irena murmured as her eyes went fuzzy and her chubby clitoris sang a cheerful tune to her pulsing bloodstream.

Vance grabbed Irena's gyrating hips and drove hard into the voluptuous golden skinned Goddess. He began driving his big white cock into her boiling brown pussy. Irena began screaming, "Dios Mio! Yesssssss! Fuck me Vance! Gimme that big young cock baby!"

A wailing sound woke Carol briefly from the zombie state Marcel's masterful fucking had induced. The auburn haired cougar overheard Irena screaming Vance's name in sexual bliss. The Dominant Hotwife had a wicked grin thinking that she would not only be depriving Vance of his manhood; she would be depriving Irena and any other woman with a fancy for pretty white boys with big cocks. The sensation of her own malicious intentions gave Carol a different kind of orgasm, one that started in the center of her being and she could only give to herself.

Marcel quickened his pace inside Carol's boiling cunt as Jack eagerly licked and lapped at his shaft and her slit. Carol squealed with a blissful pressure that seemed certain to blow the top of Carol's skull wide open to let the sweet kiss of celestial light play music directly on the tender folds of her brain. The head of Marcel's sacred black cock swelled and became hotter and Carol's patience was rewarded with several minutes of continual rhythmic spurts filling her entire birth canal with hot syrupy cum.

Jack orally worshipped Marcel's cock where it met Carol's cum oozing pussy. When the black snake finally stopped spewing actively in Carol's stretched out cunt it was Jack's honor to suck it clean and back to erection. Carol and Marcel were cooking the mother of all creampies for Vance.

For now, Carol and Marcel cuddled while Jack sucked his new Master's cock lovingly back to a mighty erection. They laughed as they eavesdropped on Irena and Vance fucking noisily in the other room. They knew this would be Vance's final action before being renamed and placed in feminization training by Mistress Carol.

"I was thinking we should name her Vanity, do you like that lover?" doe eyed Carol asked handsome Marcel.

"That's perfect, my Queen. Her name will be Vanity DuBois and she will be our little black cock slut," Marcel agreed with his new lover. He gave her a big sloppy kiss as her pantied husband sucked at his monster cock.

Carol nuzzled Marcel's neck and confessed, "You are much sweeter to me than my current bull. You are also a better lover. I want you to be my bull now."

Marcel snuggled the now tamed cougar and asked, "What we gonna do 'bout DaShawn? We gotta get that big ass fool out of this situation, know what I mean? Fool is armed and dangerous if you feel me."

Jack took a break from sucking Marcel's delightful cock and chimed in helpfully, "Technically, whoring out Marcia the way he does is a felony. We COULD get him arrested and sent to prison."

"Dude would just spend about five years getting real good at turning the white boys in prison into white girls then be out there looking for revenge," Marcel cautioned. "I think I should put a cap in his dome."

"I'm not sure I could guarantee you wouldn't do hard time for that Master," Jack informed the protective black stud. "I still think using DaShawn's own illegal actions against him is our best course of action.

Carol lit up with inspiration and spoke up, "It is very simple. Jack is right about using DaShawn's criminality to extricate him from our lives, but instead of prison we will offer to keep him out of prison if he co-operates with us."

Marcel asked, "Co-operate? How?"

"You'll see," Carol said teasingly, "but we are going to get him out of this country and the gene pool once and for all."

Marcel grasped what Carol meant and shot a load down Jack's throat. Jack gleefully gulped down the unexpected treat. Marcel patted the blushing husband on the head and said, "Good boy!"

Irena stopped Vance short of climax, dismounted him, and bent over in a perfect curve for the sexy boy. The sultry Aztec Goddess looked over her round shoulder and beckoned Vance, "Fuck me hard little Papi!"

Vance screwed up his nerve and grabbed Irena's big ass and drove his sizeable cock deep into her pregnant cunt. He plowed her with remarkable vigor for such an effeminate boy. Vance's heavy balls slapped against Irena's big clit sending powerful shockwaves of orgasm through her big body.

Irena's pussy walls constricted around Vance's cock trying to milk the spunk from his balls, but the boy was determined to show off. This was Vance's last hurrah as a male and he was determined to show himself and Irena he had what it took to make a woman yield to him. He grabbed Irena's swollen breasts in his soft hands and whispered in her ear, "I know you like this, don't you Ma!"

"Yessssss! Milk me little Papi! I'm your little vaca lechera!" Irena said sweetly.

Vance fiddled with Irena's long chubby nipples and felt them begin to secrete something. He tasted one of his fingers and detected the distinct and strangely familiar taste of mother's milk. Pregnant Irena was beginning to lactate as she made love with young Vance. Vance began to squeeze and tug at Irena's nipples and the milk started to flow as the gloriously corpulent woman lowed and mooed and came her brains out.

"That's a good little heifer!" Vance encouraged Irena in her bovine behavior, "mmmmm! Too bad we don't have a bucket to milk you into." With that Vance dismounted and sat up in the bed. Irena cradled him in her arms as she mounted his stiff cock and Vance put a chubby nipple in his mouth and began to nurse from the rotund woman's massive milky breasts.

The boy loved the taste of breast milk and found it enhanced his sexual arousal and stamina greatly. Vance spunked deep in Irena five more times, barely losing erection at all and remaining inside the whole time suckling at her teats. The two remained close for some time not tremendously concerned what might be going on in the master bedroom.

"Suck your husband's little white dick while I fuck him up the ass like the bitch he is!" Marcel directed Carol. The beautiful Cuckoldress took the first cock she'd ever loved into her mouth with all love and savored the semen that poured into her mouth the moment Marcel's big black cock pressed against the older man's prostate. Jack let out a moan and his wife milked his cock as his world changed forever.

Jack had always loved it when Carol reamed him with her strap on and Sanya or later Marcia sucked on his cock. This was sheer bliss. Jack succumbed to his new Master completely. If the only sex he ever experienced again was being penetrated by his black Master he could live with that. He could especially live with it if that involved Carol sucking on his cock with such loving expertise.

"Fuck me Master!" Jack shouted, "Fuck me with your big black cock! Make me your bitch! Ummmmmmmm oooooo owwwwwwww! YESSSSS! FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT DADDY!"

Marcel picked up the pace and really started pounding Jack without mercy. The big black sex god grabbed onto Jack's sandy brown hair for balance and said in a low tone, "Yeah! That's a good bitch! You know your place serving your black Master! You know a superior cock when you see it and now you are ready to be my bitch just like your Wife is now my Queen!"

"Yes Master! Thank you for satisfying my wife and letting me realize my place being pounded by your holy black cock!" Jack rhapsodized as cum poured into his ass and out of his seemingly useless cock.

Carol drank Jacks hot cum like it was a rare delicacy. Truth be told Jack's cum was uncommonly delicious. His spunk had a strength she found lacking in most white men. Her mind drifted to pregnant Irena and she felt an utterly irrational pang of jealousy toward the fat bitch.

Carol wondered why she was thinking of the obese but striking woman she considered her best friend as well as her slave and lover in such nasty terms. Why was the physically perfected Mistress Carol jealous of her housewife? Speaking of which, where in Satan's high holy name was Irena with Vance?

Vance and Irena were entwined in Irena's mussy bed discussing music and philosophy and boys and girls and puppies. They exchanged sweet kisses and made silly jokes. After a while they drifted off into a satisfied drowsy torpor. "I like you a lot, Vance," Irena said with a touch of sorrow in her voice.

"I like you a lot too, Irena," Vance returned the sentiment. They cuddled sweetly and Irena began to cry. "What's wrong lover?" Vance's concern was genuine.

"I mean, I really like you, little Papi! I don't want you to become a girl." Irena sobbed inconsolably.

"My Master says it is my destiny to become a beautiful woman and become his Queen one day. I want that, or at least I think I do," Vance tried to comfort his female lover, "Oh fuck me, now I am not so sure. I think I love you Irena!"

"Don't think Papi, just love me," Irena gained strength as she contemplated a life with Vance as her boyfriend. "I'll find a way to make Carol let you stay a man, at least part of the time," Irena's voice was hard as iron as she contemplated divorcing that useless prick Tyrone and making Vance her new husband.

In her mind, Vance and Irena would raise the baby Carol had arranged for the Aztec beauty to conceive. The bovine Goddess hoped the beautiful young man would milk her daily to nourish their family. Her next child would surely have Vance's chestnut curls and blue eyes with the soulful shape of Irena's own.

Vance and Irena made love again. Each of the anxious lovers took one of the large woman's breasts in their mouth and drank the sweet milk that flowed from the chubby nipple. The two were in a state of bliss they hoped would never end but knew all too well would become impossible to re-create unless Carol and Marcel showed them unexpected kindness.

Marcel chose not to show Jack very much kindness. No sooner had the Dominant young stud filled Jack's anus with spunk than he demanded a blow job. Jack sucked Marcel's cock clean of cum and the musk of his own asshole and felt himself invaded at Marcel's laughing behest by his wife's gloved fist.

Jack wailed as his beloved wife punch fucked his lights out. The pain and pleasure were exquisite and all of the remaining sperm ripped itself violently from his balls. Jack groaned and went limp as a rag doll.

Jack was emptied of his manhood and needed to feed on Marcel's. With Carol's mighty little fist still reaming him mercilessly the cuckold devoured his Master's massive meat. Jack's talented tongue coaxed Marcel's massive cock for what felt to the older white man like an hour until his taste buds went to heaven with an ocean of sweet African semen.

Irena and Vance entered the room just as Jack was finishing up cleaning his cummy mess off the floor with his tongue. Carol glowered imperiously at the pair and Marcel gave Vance a look of severe disdain. If the pair had hoped for any slack from their respective owners those hopes were dashed.

There was only one possible way this could go well and it would require Irena to break Carol's icy exterior down and relate to the Domina as the friends they had become outside of their sex play. "Carol please listen to me for a moment," Irena begged of her stern Mistress.

"Irena I listened to you more than enough in there to know exactly what you are going to ask for and I'm going to save us both a lot of hassle and say no right now." Carol replied curtly.

"But Mistress, please," Irena turned on the water works. Through blubbering sobs the corpulent beauty announced to all assembled, "I love this boy! I don't want him to become a girl!"

"Don't be ridiculous. I feel your pain honey. He's a cutie and I know you have an irrational attraction to pretty white boys, but Vance here wants to be a girl. Don't you sweetie?"

"Ma'am..." Vance started to speak but was interrupted by a stern swat on the wrist by Mistress Carol.

"Don't you dare call me Ma'am you little bitch!" Carol snapped at the sissy. The mature Auburn haired seductress continued, "That makes me feel like an old woman, and I have been thirty nine for a few years now and have no intention of growing any older. You shall address me as Mistress Carol or QUEEN Carol, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Queen Carol!" Vance replied with a hint of sarcasm. This was met with a flinty gaze from Carol and a nigh unto murderous stare from Marcel.

"You show my Queen some respect, Bitch," Marcel snapped at Vance, "or I'll put you to work on the motherfuckin' street like Marcia has to for that lazy motherfucker DaShawn."

Vance thought long and hard. He was sure that if he defied Marcel and was no longer under his protection he'd be beaten nearly to death daily at school. Worse still he would be homeless. He bowed to his Master and to his Queen and spoke reverently, "Yes Master, thank you for correcting me. I honor you Queen Carol. Accept my most humble apologies."

Carol stroked Vance's chestnut curls and cooed, "Good slave! Tell us all pretty one, you do want to be a girl, don't you?"

"Muh muh muh Mistress, I I I I'm not ruh ruh really sure, re really," the shy young man stammered, "I mean, I love serving my muh Master, ummm sexually and being a g g g girly sissy for him, but I love Irena and I think I want to be her ummmm buh buh b b b boy fu fuh f...."

"Her boyfriend?" Carol finished for the stammering sissy. The stern Domina continued with a derogatory laugh, "Don't be ridiculous Vance. You are a sissy little white boy. Irena needs a real man, a black man, like Marcel and so do you. Trust me, you are better off as a girl and it will also be a whole lot safer for you."

Irena blew her stack. The voluptuous and usually jovial Latina felt her Aztec warrior blood announce itself. Her beautiful face screwed itself into a violent corruption of itself and the rotund pregnant woman began removing her outlandishly large hoop earrings. "Bitch, you can't do this! I'll fuck you up, come on now, I will fight you for my little Papi!"

Irena's fists balled up and she was pacing like a wild animal. Carol laughed maniacally. This was not the first time Irena had challenged her in this manner. Usually Carol would meet the would-be tough girl on her own terms and had never failed to best the fat one time chola. This time she merely sneered, "I don't want to do anything that would harm the baby you are carrying. Stand down now and your punishment will be reasonable."

"Fuck that shit, puta!" Irena snorted, "Let's go!"

"If you miscarry it's on your conscience then," Carol said with resignation and dropped Irena to the floor with one unexpected sweeping kick to her legs. Thankfully the impact was mainly on the pregnant woman's sizable buttocks. There was no real possibility of harm to the infant in Irena's womb.