Sin of Vanity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The former Suzy Rabinowitz had been married to Doctor Ryan Clarke for five years without bearing his child. She'd always claimed she wasn't ready for a family and required her small cocked husband to wear a condom on those occasions she consented to sex with him. Doctor Clarke was a good provider but his physique was laughable and his personality insufferable. He was also old enough to be her father and this made her feel dirty every time she performed her marital duties.

Suzy didn't know the name of the man plowing her, but she knew he would be her first extra-marital affair and the father of her first child from the moment she spotted him stroking the massive boner in his pants watching Mrs. Carson publicly shame Mr. Carson with a massive creampie. She'd let a complete stranger do what she had no intention of letting her husband ever do to her; the red headed stranger was fucking the newly minted slut-wife bareback.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Suzy howled, "Breed me baby! Fuck as much cum as you can into my pussy babe! Mmmmmmmm! Oh yes! I haven't had a real cock since I got married!"

"Unggggh!" the big Norse stud grunted, "I'm ready to bust, where you want this load?"

"Cum in me baby!" Suzy said breathlessly, "Make me pregnant! My wimp husband will raise it because he's just a pussy and now he's my cuckold for life!"

Suzy felt the big white cock in her body swell and explode a gusher of spermy goo. She came her brains out and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Doctor Ryan Clarke is my cuckold for life!"

Carol led the assembled crowd in a round of roaring applause. "Brava!" Carol cheered, "Brava darling! Welcome to the club. Make sure you measure Ryan for his chastity device tonight and I'll have it overnighted as my gift to you!"

"Thanks Carol, you are the best!" Suzy gushed, "I have to thank you so much for the encouragement. Your guidance has been such a mitzvah. I feel a million times better having had a proper fucking and knowing I'll be having a strong, healthy baby by a real man."

"You come over for tea tomorrow and we can talk all about it and I will introduce you to the joys of feminizing men," Carol's tone was hospitable and gracious. "I'll also teach you about edging. I have a bull to dispose of and I want him completely frustrated before I leave him hanging permanently".

"Kisses sweetie!" Suzy pecked at Carol's bony cheeks, "I'll see you tomorrow then."

Suzy turned to the grinning man still gripping her slender hips with his big, gentle hands. She gently pulled his face closer to hers and kissed him, "I'm Suzy, and you are?"

The good natured Norse hunk replied with slight trepidation, "My name is Varg and I come from Norway, but I'm not the guy who burned down those churches."

Suzy was too sexually satisfied to worry about the fact that she had not one little clue what her bull was talking about.

Carol and Jack got into the Rolls, and Juan Carlos pulled out carefully. They departed to cheers from the enthralled crowd. Their next destination was Pristine's Closet, a boutique specializing in little girl clothing for grown up sissy boys. Vanity needed training clothing. There was a rough side to her that needed to be broken before she could be made into a ravishing slut. It was also her intention to purchase a nice new outfit for Jack to wear around the house.

Carol quickly purchased three frilly frocks for Vanity; a blue one to match her pretty eyes, a pink one to prove she really was a girl and a lovely lavender one just because she thought it would look darling on the sissy. Regular panties would not fit over Vanity's chastity cage so Carol selected three packs of special "peeny pouches" in colors to match the lovely frocks. Adorable white buckled shoes and perfect white stockings completed the ensemble.

Next it was time for Jack to try on his frock. Carol had selected a nice electric blue frock for Jack. She would want him in stockings and shoes identical to Vanity's and in regular panties as his sissy cock would not be in chastity for now. Jack emerged from the fitting room blushing and with a shocking erection.

"I think you like being frilly and feminine, Jack!" Carol drawled soothingly. "Let's try on wigs now; what say Jacqueline?"

"But Carol," Jack started to protest and was interrupted by his Hotwife.

"That's Mistress Carol, Jacqueline dear!" the Auburn haired Cuckoldress corrected her sissy husband.

"Mistress Carol, I am a man," Jack stomped his feet and pouted like a child, "I don't want to dress like this and wear a wig!"

"Don't be ridiculous, Jacqueline!" Carol snapped. "Marcel is a man. You are a sissy. Don't fret dear. I won't put you on hormones or make you go out in public as a girl just yet because I need you credible in court. I just want you to be my girlfriend around the house for now when it is just you me and our Boyfriend."

"You are right Mistress Carol," Jack demurred, "I do want to be yours and Marcel's girlfriend now that you put it that way."

Jack tried on a variety of wigs and enjoyed experimenting with his look. He was partial to an ash blonde bob that really brought out his eyes. Carol preferred a canary blonde wig with long braided pigtails. She purchased both with the understanding that "Jacqueline" would need to earn the right to wear the more attractive wig.

The blushing lawyer changed into his street garb and accompanied Carol to the car. Jack heard his cell phone ring and saw that the call was from the Chief of Police himself. He answered the phone, "Jack Carson speaking."

"Mistah Carson, this is Chief Carter Ramsay. Our officers apprehended one DaShawn Morris after an incident involving firearms. The perp himself appeahs to have been unarmed but the boy has a gunshot wound to the upper right bicep. It was my understanding, Sir, that you and your lovely wife Missus Carson would like this boy released into your custody pending his trial?"

"That is correct Chief Ramsay." Jack answered.

The Chief chortled and informed Jack, "If you are willing to post the bail of fifty thousand dollahs then you can do what you want with the rotten bastard!"

"That we can and will do, Sir." Jack replied.

"Very well then," said the Chief, "Your prisoner is waiting at the station. As per your wife's standing instructions for these situations he is in full riot restraints. I would suggest you allow one of our officers to administer a tranquilizer for the trip home so that you can restrain him as the Mistress sees fit when you get there. Please give my deepest respects to Queen Carol. My Wife and her lover send their regards as well."

"I'll see you soon, Chief!" Jack signed off.

Jack and Carol arrived at the Torquay Police Department main precinct downtown. The officers there were prepared to transfer DaShawn to the Carsons' custody. Before the handover a police medic administered a powerful tranquilizer shot to the struggling thug. The black brute sagged into the arms of two strong officers who dragged the slumbering giant into the open trunk of Carol's Rolls Royce.

The Chief half-assedly gave the usual speech about the Carson's surrendering the bail amount should DaShawn fail to appear for his court date. There were no illusions on anyone's part. The Carsons were essentially purchasing DaShawn for their fifty grand. Carol would break his spirit in record time and ship him off to Dubai as livestock.

Carol called home and asked to speak to Marcel. "Marcel loverboy, I need you to be ready. I have DaShawn on ice and we are bringing him home. I think you and Juan Carlos can muscle him into the basement and help me get him all secured down there but I want a special welcome ready for him when he wakes up. Call all of your friends and make sure they are ready to spill some seed."

"Anything you need, my Queen!" Marcel's tone was just submissive enough to make Carol swoon, "I'm down to do what it takes to be the man in your life."

Marcel assembled the whole gang. Everyone was sick of DaShawn's bullshit. DaShawn had begun to warp a close knit circle of friends who liked to play erotically charged intimidation games with pretty little white boys into a real criminal gang. His brazen ineptitude was making everyone fear for their futures.

Most of the crew was planning to attend university on some sort of athletic scholarship or to take classes at Torquay Community College. DaShawn's pimp act was threatening to derail many of their hopes and dreams. Every last one of the boys as well as Marcel's sister Bethany and her friends wanted to get their pound of flesh.

Carol and Jack entered their palatial home through the front door. Jack was carrying the packages from Pristine's. They were greeted with great fanfare and many kisses by Irena, Marcia and Vanity. Carol ordered Irena and Marcia to help Vanity and "Jacqueline" into their frocks and to paint their faces like the sissy little girls they were. Irena took great pleasure making up Vanity. They were going to be best girlfriends from now on.

DaShawn was dragged unconscious from the Rolls' trunk by Marcel and Juan Carlos. He was bound into a heavy wooden chair that had a hole in the seat through which the immobilized criminal would be able to defecate should the need arise. Heavy hemp rope dug into his deep bronze hide and would immobilize the thug when he came out of the medically induced coma. A ring gag was placed in his mouth and buckled securely behind his head.

Carol, Irena, Marcia, Vanity and "Jacqueline" came down the spiral staircase into the basement dungeon. Carol was wearing a smart red leather corset and matching boots. Irena was nude. Carol's sissies were dolled up in their prettiest frocks. Marcia was radiant in her yellow frock despite having to glow through what felt like a pound of makeup hiding her bruises.

Marcia and Vanity were carrying antique photographer's tools. Striking in her new blue frock; "Jacqueline" had a set of clippers ready to do their worst to DaShawn's ego. Irena had a leather bag with a variety of useful items such as spray paint and silly costume pieces. At Carol's direction the young girls set up the camera and her sissy husband and her housewife made DaShawn over as a laughing stock.

His head was shaved except for one very effeminate looking curl right in the front which Irena skillfully braided. His opened mouth was painted red and the phrases "cum bucket" and "piss pig" were painted on his barrel chest in white and yellow spray paint respectively.

A jolly purple ribbon to represent domestic violence awareness was tied around his big cock. A tight steel band was locked around the base of his scrotum behind his balls. Attached to the ring were two chains, each of them attached to a ten pound lead weights. As a final touch, a ridiculous plaid elastic bow tie was placed around the once proud bull's thick neck.

Marcia and Vanity were all giggles. Marcia was preparing to take an old time photo of her former pimp in his predicament and Vanity, who was dressed in the new lavender frock, was on the spot with the flash powder awaiting Carol's cue. The two sissies were giddy to see their one time tormentor looking absurd and vulnerable.

Carol removed a cigar from an antique gold case and cut off the tip with her most ornate cigar cutter. Jack lit the fine Cuban and Carol puffed at it furiously, superheating the tip. "It's showtime people!" the Mistress of the Manor announced.

Carol sauntered over to the still tranquilized lummox. She put her right spike heel in position to stab DaShawn's once beloved cock and faced the camera. "Here's comes the money shot girls!" Carol announced. Marcia opened the shutter, Vanity ignited the flash, Carol jabbed the lit end of her cigar hard into DaShawn's left nipple with a grinding motion and stomped his penis with her stiletto heel.

DaShawn screamed open mouthed through the ring gag. "Oh, you are awake now?" Carol chided. "It's so nice of you to join us here tonight. Not that you had a choice in the matter, but still it's the thought that counts."

"Do you know why you are here and not in jail right now?" Carol asked rhetorically. "Don't try to answer, dumbshit. You can't talk with that mouth. You also can't bite, which will come in very handy when feeding time comes, but you definitely cannot speak for a change. Don't look at me like that."

Marcia, Vanity and Irena watched Carol in rapt fascination. It was like watching a cobra hypnotize its prey. Carol paced around DaShawn; starting clockwise, then returning counter clockwise. She had the air of a military intelligence interrogator from NAZI Germany or the old Soviet Union. DaShawn's sweat was hitting the floor with an audible, echoing slap.

"I bailed you out and had you tranquilized for a very simple reason; I think prison is too good for you after what you have done to my family. I was good to you, DaShawn. I gave you money and let you play with my sissy all you wanted. You didn't need to whore Marcia out for money. You did this strictly as a power trip. I could almost forgive that, but then you did the stupidest thing anyone, and I mean anyone I have ever tangled with has ever done. You hit my little baby girl."

"Now you suffer, DaShawn," Carol's speech was matter of fact. "You are going to spend the next three days here tied up like this in my basement to break your spirit and then I am selling you right into slavery, yes I am! The only food you will get will be cum; and the source," Carol's laughter was fearsome and evil as the dark Lord she worshipped, "you'll find out."

Carol walked away from DaShawn to examine Marcia's camera work. The developing image would be quite a souvenir. Carol faced DaShawn and addressed him, "Before I allow you a feeding, I think Marcel has a few things he'd like to get off his chest and I think the rest of us are just going to sit here and enjoy the show."

Marcel approached his one-time best friend slowly and menacingly. He pounded his left palm like a drum with his right fist. His was the visage of pure anger as he stared down into DaShawn's frightened pig eyes.

"I done told you it would end like this, you lazy motherfucker. Didn't I?" Marcel snapped like a firecracker in DaShawn's sweating face. "I done told you not to fuck up a good ass thing. You didn't need money, you stupid fucking bitch, did you? Shit, this woman, no, this Queen here would have bought you an NBA team to play on. Hell yeah, and if you was too lazy to play she would have just let you stay home all day and fuck around because she loves the black cock."

"But you just had to go on some kind of power trip to feel like a man," Marcel continued. "Do you have to be a criminal to be a man, DaShawn? Huh? I know you can't answer me, but on the real dog. Why did you have to use that nice little white sissy like trash and make her your street walking whore? Is it so you feel like a man around your broke ass family who would call you a fag for having a little white girlfriend with a dick?"

"I should kill you just for that shit right now. You realize that just being your friend has all of us looking suspicious. We have our lives to consider and you wanna make sure we end up as low down as your ass would be without basketball. I should shoot your ass right here." Marcel pulled out his Glock and pressed it to DaShawn's sweating forehead.

"I should, but I won't" Marcel put the gun away as quickly as he'd produced it. "You are gonna have to live knowing you fucked up. All of your friends ain't your friends no more. I ain't your friend no more. You are just a fucking bitch to all of us from now on." Marcel spat in DaShawn's eye.

"Just one more thing," Marcel said as the only preamble to driving his fist hard into DaShawn's already spit irritated eye.

"That was for hitting my homegirl Marcia!" Marcel's voice was righteous.

"Well darlings," Carol's voice was like a cascade of wind chimes, "I think we should let the guest of honor build up his appetite while we entertain the arriving guests upstairs. Ta ta for now, DaShawn. We'll be back with a banquet for you shortly." Carol blew her former bull a sarcastic little kiss.

Carol and her attendants made their way upstairs and prepared to receive DaShawn's entire former crew. Vanity and Irena made themselves busy rolling blunts while Marcia and "Jacqueline" got the bar ready for them to serve drinks.

Carol quickly threw on a black mini skirt. She didn't want to limit access to her always hungry pussy, but she didn't feel right answering the door with her shaven snatch exposed for the world to see. Irena's nudity was of no real concern to Carol's mind. Her housewife's in house nudism was a quirk the golden skinned beauty had picked up long before her exposure to the Carson's sexually charged world.

Hoots, hollers and laughter preceded a loud knock on the door. Carol threw open the door and saw Malcolm, Jeremiah, Jackson, Bethany, and the entire crew. Thirteen big black cocks, six studly young Latinos and five sassy black girls in all. Carol graciously bade everyone enter.

The statuesque hostess walked to the bar and picked up her trademark pink martini. She clanked at her glass with a small spoon to get everyone's attention. "Welcome everybody! We are here to celebrate DaShawn's gracious decision to abandon his career as a petty street pimp and to pursue an upright and chaste life in a highly religious society. Our dear friend DaShawn will abandon his life of crime and douchebaggery for a life ensuring the fidelity of the wives and concubines of my dear friend Sheik Ali Akbar ibn Khayyam al Barsha."

"I'm throwing him a nice party here and he's down in the basement. We'll go see him soon, but first enjoy the drinks and the drugs on Aunt Carol. I want everyone to get good and worked up sexually but no ejaculating just yet boys. DaShawn is on an all cum diet and I want you boys to help me feed him."

Drinks were drunk and blunts were smoked. Cocks found their way into cunts and mouths and asses. The party was a crashing success. Vanity's blowjobs were especially popular. In the end, everyone honored Carol's request to refrain from spunking.

When Carol had determined that sexual tension had peaked enough she clanked her glass again. "Everybody, hi!" the festively drunk cougar announced. "Ok, now let's all go see how DaShawn is doing. I'm willing to bet he's weak with hunger."

The party moved down into the basement. None of the guests were prepared for the ridiculous spectacle awaiting them. The laughter was hysterical and sincere. Carol made her way over to the prone DaShawn.

Carol addressed the assembled, "As you can see here, DaShawn is hungry for your cocks. His mouth is painted red and held open for your pleasure by this handy dandy ring gag. You don't have to worry about him biting you or even dragging teeth. You just step right up and fuck this cocksucker's skull."

Marcel decided to step up and be the first. Big tears filled DaShawn's eyes as his former friend eased his thirteen inches down his throat. The humiliated athlete could do nothing to stop the invasion of his oral cavity. To his absolute horror he found he was becoming sexually aroused. By the time he felt Marcel's big balls on his chin, DaShawn's cock was fully erect.

"Well well well," Carol chuckled to her little sissy baby girl, "look at that Marcia, we thought DaShawn was a real alpha male but he's just faggot. If I'd have known this I would have made him my sissy Amazon, but it's too late now!"

Marcia and Vanity giggled mercilessly as their Mistress gave a running commentary of DaShawn's reaction to feeling his mouth violated by his friends' huge cocks. Carol pointed out repeatedly the fact that DaShawn had managed to deep throat all of the cocks without gagging. "This can't be the first time he's blown these guys, can it Vanity?"