Sin of Vanity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, I caught him sucking off Jeremiah's father, but I never said anything about it because I figured he'd beat me to a pulp," Vanity cheerfully revealed and then stood up to the humiliated brute, "But now I don't have to be afraid of your closeted ass anymore, do I DaShawn?"

DaShawn couldn't answer. He was too busy having his face filled with big black and brown cocks and having his stomach pumped full of semen. His hard cock was twitching. Sticky clear precum poured from his piss hole as he was humiliated by his entire gang taking liberties with his cocksucking mouth.

"Oh look at that bitch boy suck cock!" Irena said to Bethany. "He's working it as best he can all tied up like that!"

Bethany remarked, "I betcha that fool has been waiting all his life for a chance to suck off all his homies! Suck that black cock, DaShawn! You know once a brotha tastes a brotha he don't want pussy no more, so you a fag now, bitch!"

Tears poured out of DaShawn's eyes as the girls taunted him about the way he clearly loved sucking the cocks of all of his former followers. "That big ol' cocksucker ain't never turnining back. You gay now, DaShawn, you gay!" crowed Bethany's fat friend Wanda.

The arousal at humiliation caused DaShawn's balls to strain painfully against the weights. He tried to scream around Jeremiah's fat black cock, but the stud just shoved his cock hard down DaShawn's throat. DaShawn's huge cock jerked so hard it smacked his belly and splashed precum all over his chest. Jeremiah groaned and emptied his balls down DaShawn's hungry throat.

DaShawn's face was violated by every one of his buddies that night and the former leader of the crew's arousal at his feeding became more obvious with each salty load blasted down his gullet. After each of his male friends had emptied his balls twice it was time for the girls to get their revenge on a thug who had at one point or another treated each of them as a plaything or whore.

Bethany started by stepping hard on DaShawn's hard dripping cock. The brute cried out in horror as she ground her heel into his most sensitive flesh. Bethany looked over her shoulder and called out, "Someone help me tip this fool in his chair!"

Jeremiah and Malcolm stepped up like a couple of real gentlemen and tipped DaShawn backwards in his chair so that he was lying on his back. The two studs and Bethany looked down with great amusement at DaShawn helpless on the floor. They started a three way standing fuck positioned exactly where DaShawn would be forced to look directly where the boys cock's entered the sassy slut's heavenly body.

Malcolm penetrated Bethany's tight black ass and Jeremiah skewered her purple pussy with his ebony rod. DaShawn couldn't stop looking up and seeing the pumping action. He'd fucked Bethany many times and now could only think of the smell and taste of her. His mind went wild and every vein in his cock felt as if it would surely rupture if he did not dip the massive organ into Marcel's sister's boiling cunt.

The three found their rhythm and Bethany moaned with deep satisfied pleasure. Soon all of the ladies and sissies in attendance were filling their holes with big black or brown cocks. DaShawn could only watch and smell Bethany at sex with two of his old cronies and his cock could only weep sticky tears of frustration.

The big former pimp was also weeping hot tears from his eyes. The pain, the sexual frustration and the sheer humiliation were killing his ego. The flesh that had been the swaggering DaShawn Morris was becoming an empty vessel. His personal volition was rapidly evaporating. He would obey any command to end the torment of his aching loins.

After much pumping and many orgasms on Bethany's part, Jeremiah and Malcolm flooded her womb and bowels respectively. The hot goo pumped deep into her thick body. "Oh fuck yeah!" Bethany shouted triumphantly, "Gimme that good cum!"

DaShawn's monster cock throbbed. It twitched and beat against his belly like a mallet pounding a bass drum. His groin spasmed and his thrashing meat splashed his chin with salty precum. The tension was so great that one of the thick veins deep in his penis over-engorged itself, creating a visible protrusion in his cock head that looked as if it were slowly being pierced from the inside by a pencil.

Bethany noticed this uncomfortable condition immediately. She'd seen this before, but only when she'd seriously teased up the white boys she loved to tie up. The medical term was thrombosis and the second year nursing student was all too familiar with the condition. It was not uncommon when men were edged and then given a stimulus that upped the ante on their already profound state of arousal. She'd never played her games with a brother before and for better or worse she was now hooked.

The heavy hipped young Domina grabbed DaShawn's massive prick hard in her right hand; digging her long acrylic nails into the sensitive organ. She sat her fat ass down on the prone jock's face and squirted the cum first from her anus and then from her vagina right into his forced open mouth. She took her time and made sure to drain very thoroughly.

Bethany remained in position even after her cunt had drained the bulk of the semen within. Bethany produced a switchblade and flipped it open. She took DaShawn's bulging cock in her left hand and pressed the sharp knife to the base. "Lick me good boy," the dusky Domina snarled, "else I'm fittin' to cut this shit off!"

DaShawn's frightened member leaked more precum and the cowed bully stuck his tongue deep inside Bethany's well fucked snatch. With great expertise the big basketballer cleaned the last traces of Jeremiah's seed from his onetime girlfriend's sizzling snatch. He kept licking Bethany to her orgasmic delight.

Bethany reached a particularly powerful climax and cried out. She lifted her pussy from DaShawn's mouth and shot a hot stream of piss directly into the forced open orifice. DaShawn swallowed eagerly and a steady stream of precum flowed from his big cock.

Bethany laughed hysterically and called out to all assembled, "Yo! Check this shit out y'all! I done pissed in this fool's mouth and he damn near nutted hands free!"

The whole crew joined in Bethany's laughter and began a chant of, "Piss Pig! Piss Pig! Piss Pig!"

Bethany stood up and shouted, "Ok girls, you know what this bitch needs! Use this piece of shit to drain the cum from your holes then piss in that toilet mouth of his!"

DaShawn would have grinned for joy if he'd been able to move his mouth. He was fed a sinful dessert of creampies and fudgepies by Bethany's crew of Wanda, LaTonya, Sheniqua and Jonelle. After feeding their former stud the girls took delight in washing the spermy goo down his throat with their hot salty piss.

After Jonelle filled DaShawn's mouth so full of piss it ran all over the stone floor, Carol knew it was time for her to drive the point home with her former lover. Carol walked right through the puddle of piss surrounding the prone bull. She extended the bottom of her boot to his pathetic face and barked, "Lick it clean, bitch!"

DaShawn eagerly lapped at the piss soaked shoe. His nose struggled to take in every smell as he lovingly cleaned Carol's boot. The powerful cougar cackled wickedly and told the once fierce young man, "That's all you are good for, DaShawn! You do that well enough I might let you stay on as my shoe shine boy! I'm lying of course, but you can always hope I'll let you stay here as my slave a little longer."

"I guarantee you would rather stay here as my toilet slut than be sold, but let's face it," Carol paused and lifted her shoe away from DaShawn's lapping tongue. She placed the same shoe at his throat and pressed towards the floor cutting off the flow of air to the brute's lungs. Carol stared down and watched DaShawn turn blue. The angry woman snarled and continued, "You hit my little baby girl and now you are going to suffer for the rest of your life!" The statuesque Domina lifted her foot again, and delivered a hard stomp to the bound brute's abdomen ensuring his breathing would be shallow and painful.

The ravishing Auburn haired Cuckoldress stood over DaShawn making sure he was staring directly at her vagina. She patted her labia and spoke, "This used to be your white pussy. What happened Daddy? What happened DaShawn? This pussy doesn't belong to you anymore. This pussy belongs to Marcel now! He's my new Daddy. Look at you! Big Daddy Bitch is what you are!"

Carol pulled open her well-worn cunt and let a big blob of Marcel's cum drip all over DaShawn's face. She changed position ever so slightly and pissed directly into DaShawns eyes. The bully screamed and a stringer of spermy jizz flew out of his screaming cock and clung to Carol's red leather corset.

Carol saw this and became enraged. She'd intended for DaShawn to never ejaculate again. This partial orgasm was strictly against her wishes and she let her former bull know this in no uncertain terms. "You did what?" Carol demanded loudly. The green eyed Domina shrieked at the once proud athlete, "You did that? Trash!"

"You did that? Trash!" Carol repeated her question and continued, "This will be your final sticky mess! "

Carol put her hands on her hips, looked up at the ceiling, then right down into DaShawn's pathetic face. The Auburn haired woman sneered and spat her words out like venom, "You are not allowed sexual release Mister! One more spurt and I will have no choice but to sew your dickhole shut. Do I make myself clear?"

Teary eyed DaShawn nodded his ascent. He was adapting to his fate with shocking arousal. He didn't know who he would be sold to, but the life of slavery was beginning to appeal to him greatly. His blood sang a song of absolute submission.

Carol called out to the crew, "Guys, I need some help here. DaShawn made a sticky mess, so I need his chair propped up so he can lick it up!"

Jackson and Marcel propped their one time leader back up in his chair. The weights tugged at his balls again driving the bull into an ecstasy of pain. His hard cock wept but the pain helped the broken stud not to spurt.

Carol removed her corset and rubbed her ample bosom all over DaShawn's face. He was expressly forbidden ejaculation and Carol intended to make this rule painful for her ex-boyfriend. His prick twitched and wept. The once confident youth wept in frustration as his former lover covered his nose with her fragrant breasts.

Carol relented and regarded the fractured soul she'd made of the once powerful bull. DaShawn Morris would never have swag again. He was more pathetic by far than the sissies he'd bullied and manipulated. DaShawn would never again be a man. Unlike Marcia and Vanity, he'd also never be a woman. Stripped of his machismo and bereft of beauty, the broken bull would be left a sexually frustrated object of ridicule ready to beg for relief from both his lust and his shame by any means allowed.

There remained only two more things Carol needed the foolish bastard for. First he'd need to clean up his sticky mess with his tongue. Carol pushed the red leather corset up to DaShawn's forced open mouth and commanded, "Lick!" The bound bull obediently cleaned his sticky mess. He very nearly made a second mess cleaning the first. Hell was quickly becoming heaven to this sinner.

Having cleaned the cum from the corset, DaShawn's final function was as a teaching tool for the sissies. "Marcia, Vanity, Jacqueline," Carol chimed loudly, "come here now. Mistress wants to teach you an important lesson."

Giggling in their frocks, the pretty sissies approached their Mistress cheerfully and cried out to her, "Teach us! Teach us, Mistress Carol!"

"Now I want each of you to take turns kicking this asshole in the testicles as hard as you can" Carol instructed. "I want you to watch his reaction when you do and to say out loud 'Mistress is right! It IS better to be a girl!' Are you ready ladies? Ok then, Vanity, I think you should go first."

Vanity put her finger in her mouth and took sissy steps up to the bound hulk and then cocked back her right foot as far as she could and then launched an epic soccer kick right into DaShawn's straining ball sack. The one time gang leader cried like a baby and threw up a bit onto his chest. Vanity giggled like a schoolgirl and said enthusiastically, "Mistress was right! It IS better to be a girl!"

"Very good, Vanity!" Carol praised her newest disciple. "Jacqueline dear, it's your turn next!"

"Jacqueline" stepped up to his Hotwife's former bull and gave him a very violent boot to his already bruised balls. The brute's eyes bulged and shot pink as blood vessels burst from the pain. The dolled up lawyer laughed deeply and tried to find his girl voice to complete his task. He managed to croak out, "Mistress was right! It IS better to be a girl, or a sissy cuckold, or basically anything but you, fuck face!"

Carol chuckled and casually remarked, "Cute, husband!" The green eyed Domina turned to her pet sissy Marcia and lovingly directed, "Ok babygirl, it's time to make your old pimp pay for how he treated you."

Marcia walked over to DaShawn determinedly She stood tall and proud. She slapped the big black jock hard across the face. More tears stung his pink tinged eyes as Marcia cocked her leg back. She landed a flurry of several fast kicks to the fallen bully's battered testes. When she saw that her former lover's scrotum was becoming lacerated she relented and spat out the words, "Mistress was right! It IS better to be a girl!"

The sassy blonde then drained her sinuses into her mouth and spat a massive ball of phlegm at the humiliated DaShawn. She turned around and blew a fart directly into his nose then walked back to Carol's side. Carol kissed Marcia and told her, "Mistress is very proud of you, Marcia. Mistress is proud of all of you! Ok, upstairs now and leave this pig to rot in his own filth! Let the party continue!!"

The crew ascended the staircase with Carol and her sissies. Irena stayed behind a moment. She approached the bound DaShawn. She slapped him in the left ear hard. She spoke directly into the crestfallen bully's right ear, "You fucked up bad, bitch boy! You should have stayed put and let me shoot you! You would be way better off dead."

DaShawn began to pour sweat from his forehead. Whatever fate had in store for the arrogant athlete, could it truly be worse than death? He shuddered inside imagining the worst.

Irena turned tail and left the bronze hulk with his thoughts. There was a lot of good dick upstairs and the pregnant Latina intended to taste it all. The thought entered her mind that one day soon she would be Queen in Carol's place. The though triggered a spontaneous climax. Power was a drug and Irena wanted a bigger fix.