Sin of Vanity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack gulped hard. He'd seen what Carol had been doing to these boys. Could she be scheming to feminize her husband as well? Jack was distressed to find the thought had hardened his cock and caused it to drip thick precum all over the leather seats.

"I always thought all white boys were gay, and here you are proving me right like a good little bitch!" Juan Carlos taunted Jack. Jack's response was to start fucking back like a hungry slut. Jack was getting himself off pleasuring his sensitive anus with the driver's fat tool. In a matter of minutes both men spewed cum from their thick cocks and collapsed in a heap in the big leather backseat.

Carol dug her red lacquered nails deep into Kwame's back and cooed into his ear, "That's right, fuck me tiger! Mate with me and really tame my ass!" The massive jet black cock deep in her body swelled and started a series of powerful spurts. The African pharmacist continued to pump madly at the Germanic cuckoldress' well-seasoned twat. The strong man cried like a babe in arms as he spunked and slopped around in his own gooey cum.

"Shhhhh,"Carol comforted the emotionally fragile stud, "That's all right. Mommy forgives you for making such a sticky mess."

Carol dried Kwame's copious tears with her satin panties and then put the musky, salty undergarments in his mouth. She duct taped his panty filled mouth shut and diapered the grown black man. She pulled the violet wand from her purse and grazed the man's ebony nipples with a bracing electrical current.

Kwame tried to scream through his stuffed and sealed mouth. His bladder emptied into his diaper and his fat cock sprung back to life. Carol grinned and put the electrical device away carefully. "That didn't take very long, did it baby boy?" the bemused Domina chortled. "Ok, let's get that mouth uncovered so mommy can give you a drink."

Carol roughly removed the duct tape, yanking the silver strip along with her red panties out of the way. The smolderingly beautiful older woman stood over Kwame's grinning face. She peered down at him, her long auburn hair a cascade. "Open wide baby boy!" Carol cajoled the blissed out African.

Back at Carson Manor, Irena couldn't get comfortable anywhere. Her butt was too raw to sit down or lay on her back and her breasts were far too heavy. She massaged them to try to alleviate the soreness and they leaked warm milk. She grinned and went into the well-appointed kitchen. She pulled a pitcher from the cupboard and squeezed her tender breast into it. A nice spray of milk foamed at the bottom of the pitcher.

Irena smiled warmly. Mistress and her husband would return home to a pitcher of fresh milk sweeter than that available in any store. The corpulent woman mooed with satisfaction as she milked herself for her owner. She was really becoming the human cow she'd seen in her dreams.

Kwame Mahama was spread eagled on the floor of his office with the tantalizing Carol Carson standing over his opened mouth and pissing into it. He savored the complex flavors in the cougar's fresh pee. He could identify sex pheromones, scotch, cocaine and caffeine in addition to the expected notes of urea, salt and womanhood. He was fairly sure she'd had asparagus with dinner the night before.

"Thank you Mommy," the soft spoken African demurred, "I needed that drink of your fine water."

Carol patted him on the cheek and told him, "You just keep that wet diaper on under your trousers until you get home. Send a picture to my phone of you in them when you get home and I promise I will stop by tomorrow afternoon and show you about pegging."

Carol decided to take her time on her way back to the car. She caught sight of Zachary and Joe Jr. Dalton. The twins were the 20 year old sons of one of Carol's best friends, Zoe. The boys had been conceived on Zoe's honeymoon with husband Joe. Neither of them had a clue which one of the ten black studs who had consummated the marriage in Joe's stead was the biological father.

The entire affair, including the scandalous wedding ceremony in which Joe had to make his vows to a bride who was making out with the black ship captain marrying the couple, was Carol's brilliant idea. She'd been present as the boys were bred into Zoe; mashing Joe's prostate hard with a massive strap on dildo.

The Dalton's were easily the happiest married couple in the Carol's circle of friends. Joe's friends hazed him hard for his easy acceptance of his black sons and it only made him love and desire Zoe more. The constant humiliation kept his unused dick straining at its chastity cage and this pleased Zoe as it kept her circle of close female friends highly amused.

Zoe's cuckold took a certain strange satisfaction in having never lost his virginity in the conventional sense for a man. He'd been in chastity since his wedding night and only allowed out once a week for cleaning. His only allowed means of climax was the regular pegging to which his wife and her female friends subjected the wimp. Carol particularly enjoyed strapping on a large dildo and hammering it deep into Joe's asshole as it always resulted in a huge sticky mess on the floor for the humbled husband to lick up.

"Zacky! Junior! Hi! How are you both?" Carol called out to the attractive young twins.

The boys turned around and gave her identical warm smiles. "Hello Mrs. Carson," the twins spoke in unison as was their slightly eerie habit. "We are doing very well. How are you and your husband?"

"Oh please, call me Carol and don't worry about Mr. Carson. He's like your so-called daddy, only half a man." Carol began giggling like a schoolgirl and was joined in the laugh by Zack and Junior. The café latte colored twins were highly visible living evidence of Joe Dalton's status as a cuckold to a black cock craving Hotwife. They had grown up hazing their own "daddy" along with everyone else.

"So you married a faggot too?" Joe Jr. asked innocently

"No honey, I turned an upstanding white professional into a panty wearing cocksucker," the striking cougar spoke candidly with her friend's sons, "Aunt Carol is an artist, sweeties."

"That's so cool!" both boys spoke as one. "Does that mean we can fuck you?"

"Babies, I put together the breeding party that resulted in you two mochachino angels and I pegged the hell out of your so-called daddy while your mother was being filled with gallons of black men's cum," Carol's freshly fucked cunt twitched and a spurt of her juices and Kwame's jism audibly hit the pavement. "Your mother would kill me, but..." the auburn haired libertine ran it over in her mind for a moment, "if you guys can handle slopping around in a freshly fucked older woman's pussy and promise to make this just our little secret, let's go! I keep a small suite on the third floor here for just these kinds of occasions."

Irena filled the pitcher with her warm milk and put the pitcher into the refrigerator. She was very happy with herself and the whole experience left her sexually aroused. She knew Marcel and Vanity would still be sleeping off the previous night's excesses. She knew Carol would be gone for several hours.

Irena had the freedom of the unobserved. She pulled out her cell phone and for the first time in nearly a year called her estranged husband, Tyrone. Carol had conducted separate romantic affairs with Irena and her husband which had resulted in their estrangement as part of one of Carol's byzantine games of Dominance and submission.

A woman's breathless voice answered Tyrone's cell phone. Ever since Carol had dumped Tyrone without allowing Irena out of her sight, the man had seemingly behaved in a perfectly expected manner. It seemed Tyrone was sticking his beautiful black penis in every White, Latin or Asian girl he could get his big lazy hands on.

Irena hung up without speaking and went red in the face with embarrassment and anger. She checked her contacts, found Tyrone's younger brother Riley's number and hoped it hadn't changed in the time she'd been out of contact. Riley had always had a crush on Irena and it was past time for Irena to hang a pair of horns on her flaky husband's head. Irena's heart pounded as she heard a cheerful voice interrupt the ringtone, "Whazzup Irena!"

"Are you alone right now?" Irena asked.

"You don't waste time, do you girl?" Riley sounded like he'd found a golden ticket in a candy wrapper.

"No I don't," Irena agreed, "so are you alone or am I gonna have to have a cab pick you up so you can come fuck me?"

Carol unlocked the generic looking door to her private suite on the third floor of the office complex. Inside was a boudoir of oriental splendor. The central point was a sunken king sized bed. Carol let out a chiming giggle, deftly removed her clothes and assumed a perfectly alluring position on all fours. "Well boys," the beautiful older woman's voice was like bourbon kissed with honey, "time to spit roast Auntie Carol!"

The twins dropped their pants revealing identical foot long mocha colored cocks. Zack and Joe Jr. had a playful Ro Sham Bo to determine who would get to fuck their Mom's best friend and who would get the blowjob. Rock beat scissors and Joe Jr. earned the right to plow the woman who had arranged their conception. He drove his long prick easily into Carol's well used pussy. His twin soon found that his cock was all the way down the auburn haired cuckoldress' throat.

Irena took a cab to Riley's apartment. On the way she passed through the motel district. The Aztec beauty's big brown eyes spotted something that confirmed her very worst fears. Marcia was standing on a corner wearing nothing but a frilly pink teddy, white mesh stockings, pink panties and pink high heels. A potential john passed on the ersatz female and DaShawn was on her in a flash.

The brutal young pimp slapped the taste out of Marcia's mouth. Irena saw the girl say something the bastard must not have liked in reply because the overbuilt young athlete's right fist made hard contact with the blonde tranny's left eye socket. Irena insisted the driver pull over at gunpoint.

Irena leapt from the parking vehicle and fired wildly at DaShawn, screaming incoherently at him in a mixture of Spanglish and animalistic growls. The shot winged the muscular lout and he ran like a coward. Irena tenderly helped the crying Marcia into the cab.

She called Carol and got voicemail. She called Jack's cell and was advised by the savvy if sissified lawyer to get Marcia home and that he would handle the rest. Irena then called Riley and explained why she'd be unable to visit him and arranged a rain check for the following afternoon.

Irena ordered the shell shocked cabbie to rush Marcia and herself to the Carson Manor. She was fairly certain with a little first aid the brutalized blonde would be fine. If not she would call for an EMT once situated at home as advised by Jack.

Jack went from blissed out sissy to efficient lawyer in seconds. He immediately got on the phone and put the Torquay PD in motion to apprehend DaShawn. He made sure that arrangements were in place to have the thug released into Carol's custody. The crafty lawyer then arranged for a man sized live cargo crate to be delivered to Carson Manor overnight.

Upon arrival at Carson Manor, Irena tended to Marcia's wounds. She had one hell of a shiner and a swollen lip. Marcia was a bit beaten and bruised, but was blessedly unbroken and Irena's first aid skills and tender loving care were more than adequate.

"Why did I fall for him?" Marcia cried like a child whose parents had been murdered in front of her. "Why did Mistress let this happen to me?"

"Shhhhhh child!" Irena consoled, "Everything's going to be ok, I promise." Irena put one of her large breasts into the poor girls mount and let her take soothing sustenance from her milk. "Carol let a big cock rule her life. I did that and I ended up living in a castle with a woman who stole and dumped my man. No more. We aren't getting hurt any more now. DaShawn is never going to hurt anyone ever again and if Carol don't get her shit together I'll find some way to get all of us out of this nightmare. I'm not fabulously rich, but I promise to keep you and Vanity safe."

The commotion had roused Vanity and Marcel who walked in on the warm hearted Irena literally nursing the battered Marcia back to health. "Who did this shit?" Marcel demanded of Marcia.

"It...it was DaShawn," Marcia said through hot tears. The buxom blonde sissy began weeping inconsolably again.

Marcel saw blood red and shouted, "Fuck!" The lean muscular stud balled his hands into fists and he growled, "I'm going to kill that lazy motherfucker! I told him turning you out was too fucked up. I guess I'm just gonna have to cap his ass!"

"No Daddy!" Vanity shrieked girlishly, "You'll go to prison, and NO!!! I need you!"

Marcel stroked Vanity's curly hair and kissed her forehead as Irena explained Jack and Carol's plan. Marcel would be denied his chance to kill his one-time friend and associate, but he would have ample opportunity to get his licks in.

Well over half an hour had passed and Zack and Joe Jr. were still taking turns emptying their balls into Carol. The boys could not get enough of her cum filled cunt and added to the already massive creampie. Carol recognized Jack's emergency text chime and announced to the twins, "Last round boys! What say you put both of those big cocks in my pussy at the same time?"

Zack and Joe Jr. grinned widely and said in unison, "Game on, Aunt Carol!" The oversexed older woman purred like a kitten as the two young men drove their identical cocks into her vagina side by side. She moaned with deep pleasure as her friends sons double fucked at her pussy. It didn't take long for the excited twins to explode in unison inside the gorgeous cougar.

Carol had a massive gusher as the boys cocks grew inside her and exploded their twin loads deep into her womb. The boys fell away in a heap on the bed and Carol chuckled as her pussy contracted to something resembling normal.

With a grin wider than the twins had gaped her pussy, Carol sprung up and hastily dressed. She fixed her hair and makeup to a minimum standard and bade the twins dress and move along as if nothing had happened. They waved to her as they made their way out the door and chimed as one, "Thank you, Aunt Carol. Your pussy sure felt great!"

About five minutes after the boys left, Carol sauntered out looking freshly fucked. Her hair was disheveled in places and her makeup looked rough by her usual standards. This was cultivated to some extent. She wanted to make certain Jack and Juan Carlos knew that she'd been out giving others the pussy she was denying both of them. Jack would get it eventually; after much humiliation. Carol had no intention of ever having relations of any kind with Juan Carlos.

Carol walked up to the car and opened the rear left door. "Get out Jack!" The Dominant Hotwife barked at her sissy husband. "Lie down right here cucky boy, right on the blacktop in plain view of anyone who might happen to be in this nice smelly parking lot."

Jack had embarrassed tears in his steel blue eyes as he lay down in the parking space adjacent to the Rolls Royce. Carol straddled her husband's face and gave the order, "Lick up every drop and make me cum three times, then we can talk about your emergency."

Jack head a chorus of varied footfalls as his tongue expertly opened the folds of his wife's cum stuffed vagina and his lips sucked the gooey nectar into his eager mouth. He heard astonished gasps and cries of "Don't look down!" "Crush that male good, Sister!" and "Get a room you two!"

The happy cuckold tuned out all distractions and put all of his attention to the task of cleaning and pleasing his lovely wife. Jack could not tune out the familiar unison chirping of the Dalton twins tittering at him and saying, "Enjoy our cum much, faggot?" The embarrassed lawyer's erect penis creamed in his slacks in response to the twins' taunt.

Aware of their growing audience, Carol rose up just enough to let the crowd watch her squirt cum from her strong pussy into her loving husband's open mouth. She drew catcalls and applause. The sight caused one of the less restrained men to stroke his meat visibly through his khakis.

A youngish woman in the crowd noticed the tall hunk's lust. Emboldened by Carol's show the brunette girl unzipped the ginger stud's pants and whipped out a long, elegantly shaped ivory cock. Her wedding ring was conspicuous as she stroked and sucked the big cock right in front of her.

Carol smothered her husband with her cock ravaged cunt and growled at the woman on her hands and knees worshipping at the altar of big white cock, "That's right Suzy! Get him hard and then let him fuck you good right here. Doctor Clarke's patients need to know their proctologist is also a pathetic cuckold!"

Suzy Clarke bent over in front of the young Norse stallion and gave her fertile cunt over to him. Her husband was upstairs with his hand up some other man's asshole and she was going to try to give the short little bastard a tall child that couldn't possibly be his. Whether or not she became pregnant she was going to have that orgasm her husband had failed repeatedly to give her.

Carol was a trendsetter in Torquay and the trend she was working hardest to spread was cuckolding. All of the fashionable women were cheating openly and reveling in the emasculation of their formerly well respected husbands. The time was coming to spread this trend to the little people. Nothing delighted Carol more than the deconstruction of marriage into the kind of high art form that suited the superior female intellect. The rule of men was becoming a thing of the past and Carol Carson was doing her part to hasten the demise of the patriarchy.

Carol felt clean and reached the requisite third climax. She dismounted Jack's sweet face and helped him up. She pulled a nice Cuban cigar from her Prada bag and clipped the tip off with an ornate antique cigar cutter. Jack immediately had the Zippo ready to light Carol's cigar. She took a nice long puff and blew it out in her cuckold's face and the couple watched the petite brunette hotwife and the alabaster bull copulate.

"Things are worse than we thought with Marcia," Jack consulted with his wife, "DaShawn has been making her turn tricks in the motel district and Irena caught him beating her in public."

Carol did her best to keep her public composure but was unable to keep her eyes from tearing up. "My baby girl," the cougar's compassionate side finally emerged. "That horrible animal beat my little baby girl? That does it! Please tell me he's sitting in a jail cell, Jack."

"Not yet my Queen," Jack replied. "There is an APB on him and I have made arrangements to have him released into our custody. I'll get a call the moment he's apprehended. I assume that you still plan to sell him to the Sheik?"

"Yes, but I think after this latest development I will soften him up for my old friend first," Carol's words were icy. "Let's watch while these two love birds finish up their display then go shopping. When you get the call we will head to the police station and I'll put that bully of a bull in a ring gag and milk your sissy prostate right into his mouth. I think DaShawn will remain in bondage and fed only cum for three days before I process him for shipping. The Sheik will receive an ox whose spirit is truly crushed."

Carol puffed on her cigar and directed her attention to the two lovers rutting in the parking lot for her entertainment. The tall red haired stranger had a big, powerful frame and rippling musculature. His elegantly curved cock was massive. Suzy was a slightly built brunette Jewish woman with a perfect ass and not a bit of fat on her body. Their dance of mating was a display worthy of the Bolshoi Ballet.