Single Again Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

I quickly slip back into Tiffany and finish inside of her. It takes Tiffany a moment to recover and then she looks at the stream on Chrissy's stomach. She smiles as she pulls away from me, and then leans over Chrissy and slowly licks my cum off of her.

Chrissy is staring at her and I am shocked when Tiffany moves up her body and kisses her. At first Chrissy tries to pull away but is trapped, so she gives up and kisses Tiffany back. I assume it is her first time tasting a man.

After their kiss, Tiffany comes over to me, straddles my legs lays on top of me. She is looking straight into my eyes before kissing me. Her hips wiggle against me, crushing my softening cock between us. "How long before you're ready for round two?"

I look over at Chrissy who is watching us. "Depends on what you do next?" I'm grinning, thinking about watching Tiffany and Chrissy together. Tiffany kisses me hard and then moves over to Chrissy.

She pushes Chrissy onto her back, spreads her legs and dives between her legs. Chrissy doesn't fight and throws her head back as Tiffany licks her. I keep my distance at first but can't resist reaching out and touching Chrissy's tit. Her eyes pop open and she looks directly at me, but doesn't make another move.

Her nipple grows under my touch and she watches me for a moment. Whatever Tiffany does next, draws Chrissy's attention away from me and causes her to moan. I move closer and take a nipple into my mouth, licking and sucking it lightly.

Again, Chrissy opens her eyes, but this time her eyes are filled with lust, rather than fear. She is making little mewing noises. I look down between her legs and see that Tiffany is sliding her tongue in and out of her pussy. Tiffany pulls back just a moment and I see her face was shiny with Chrissy' juices.

"John, switch with me." I look at Tiffany sharply, then at Chrissy. The fear is back on her face. Tiffany moves from between her legs and lays down next to Chrissy. "It's ok, baby. John is really good at this. I promise he won't hurt you." She kisses her tenderly. I wait for Chrissy to give me the ok and when she gives me a slight nod I move down between her legs to take Tiffany's place.

Tiffany is kissing and touching her lightly as I run my tongue the length of her pussy with the flat of my tongue. Chrissy's hips rise with my tongue and she moans when I press the tip against her clit. She doesn't taste as good as Tiffany usually does, but she isn't bad.

After a few minutes I feel Chrissy begin to relax, so I get down to serious business. My goal is to make her cum and I set out to make it happen. I start by using the tip of my tongue directly on her clit. Her hips start moving and she is moaning. Once I notice her juices start to flow more, I slip a finger into her pussy. I can't believe how tight she is and realize she may actually be a virgin. That thought gets my cock rising.

Once I my finger is moving in and out of her easier, I curl it up and begin to seek out her pleasure point. It doesn't take very long and soon she is thrashing around and moaning. I keep up the pressure on both her clit and g-spot and she suddenly explodes.

Tiffany kisses her to keep her from screaming. Chrissy's body is moving all over as her orgasm explodes and she pushes me away with her feet. She rolls onto her side in the fetal position and Tiffany holds her spasming body. It is several minutes before Chrissy recovers and pulls away from Tiffany.

She looks at me but doesn't say anything. Her eyes move down my body and focuse on my hard cock.

"Go touch it if you want."

Chrissy just shakes her head no, but she does come over to kiss me. Lightly at first, but then with a little passion. When she pulls away she is smiling and sits next to Tiffany.

"Well, if you won't then I will," Tiffany says. She comes over and pushes me onto my back, hoveres over my erection and then slowly lowers herself. "You have to try this some time," Tiffany says over her shoulder.

She starts to bounce up and down, looking into my eyes. She fucks me hard and I feel her cum at least twice, but her eyes never leave mine. As her third orgasm hits her, she falls on top of me.

"Fill me up baby. I want you to cum inside of me. Can you do that?"

I reach around and grab her ass, then start thrusting up into her. I jump a little when I feel a hand touch my cock and realize it is Chrissy. She lightly squeezes my balls and I erupt into Tiffany's pussy. The pleasure was intense and Tiffany shudders as she feels my hot cream flood her pussy.

When I finally finish cumming, Tiffany rolls over and puts her head on my shoulder.

Her legs are spread and I notice Chrissy looking at her. She doesn't make a move though.

"I don't know about you two, but I need some more sleep," I say.

I put my head on the pillow and feel Tiffany behind me. "It's ok, he won't bite. Unless you let him, that is."

Chrissy finally moves in front of me and I put my hand over her shoulder. She looks back at me and I kiss her gently on the cheek, but don't say anything more. I kiss Tiffany, close my eyes and fall into a very happy sleep.

A few hours later I wake up alone. I can hear the girls talking on the balcony, but can't make out what is being said. The whole last day has left me exhausted. I'm not sure how much sleep I'd actually gotten and my head feels like it is full of cotton.

The girls suddenly become quiet and I look over to the door. Tiffany comes in first with Chrissy right behind her.

"Are you going to stay in bed all day?"

"I'm thinking about it. Care to join me?"

Tiffany lifts the long shirt over her head and climbs into bed. To my surprise, Chrissy follows..

"We were talking outside for a while. Chrissy has something to tell you."

I look at Chrissy, but she remaines silent.

"Come on. Tell him."

"I was wondering," she starts slowly, "if I could stay with you while you're here."

"You mean in here?"

She nods her head.

"Why?"

She seems surprised by the question. "Um, well, uh.."

"Go on," Tiffany urged.

"No, it's ok. I'll sleep in my own room tonight."

"Chrissy, wait." I can see her getting upset. "Just talk to me. I'm not the guy that hurt you and I'm not Scott." I'm sure my voice is a little more harsh than I'd intended, but she is kind of pissing me off and my head hurts.

"Tiffany already told you everything. You know about how I am. I can't help it. I want to trust you, but it's difficult for me."

"Look. I just want to hear you tell me what you want. That's all. I may not give you an answer right now, but I won't laugh at you either. Or treat you bad."

She looks at Tiffany before speaking. "I want to go back with you. Tiffany is ok with me getting an apartment in town. I don't have much family and what I do have is scattered. Tiffany is the closest thing I have to a sister and I know how much she loves you. I just think if I can get away from here, have a fresh start, maybe I can start to move forward. Please."

Tiffany touches my shoulder, but I just look at Chrissy. She is so sweet and innocent.

"We'll talk about it. I'm not against it and I think Tiffany would like you to be there. She seems to be kind of fond of you. One thing you're going to have to do is start to trust me. And I mean really trust me. I'm not going to hurt you."

She just nods her head.

I lean over and kiss her forehead. "I don't know about you two, but I'm going back to sleep."

I jump when I feel Chrissy's hand on my cock. "I'm really good at giving hand jobs," she whispers. "It's how I kept the high school boys happy." She strokes me a few times. "I just may have to work a little harder with this guy."

She kisses my cheek and lets go. I hear her chuckle and realize that she was going to be a handful. When I turn around, Tiffany is smiling at me, but she doesn't say anything. I fall asleep before anything else could happen.

When I wake up, I se Tiffany sitting in one of the large chairs reading. Chrissy is still curled up behind me, I assume sleeping. When Tiffany looks up and see that I'm awake, she smiles and motions for me to come with her.

I slip out of bed and follow Tiffany into the bathroom. As soon as I close the door, she punches me fairly hard.

"Stop being an asshole. I know you better than that and what you asked her was mean."

My smile catches her off-guard. "I'll be nice, I promise."

"You better or I'll do more than just punch you."

I pull her into an embrace and she relaxes as I hold her.

"I want to know what your plan is though."

"I'm not sure. I was thinking we could build a guest house and she could live there or even build a suite over the garage and have her live there. She could be like our live-in helper for when we have kids."

"We'll see about that. It's going to be a little weird."

"I know.

"Now, what's the plan for this week?"

Tiffany grin. "Turn her into a woman."

"You mean take her virginity?" I say quietly.

"Yes."

"I doubt she'll go for it."

"I don't. Give it a couple of days, but she'll be begging before you know it."

"Is this your plan or hers?"

"Mine, but she knows what I'm planning. We spoke about it on the balcony."

Tiffany kisses me tenderly. "Just be nice to her."

"Yes ma'am."

Tiffany goes back out and I use the bathroom quickly. When I go back out, Tiffany is on her back and Chrissy is between her legs. Her ass is towards me and I can see her fingers playing with her clit.

I slip in behind her and slide my tongue directly into her pussy. Chrissy groans into Tiffany's pussy, but doesn't pull away. Tiffany starts to moan louder, but I am too busy to wonder why. Chrissy must be pretty turned on because she suddenly pushes her ass against my face and screams. My mouth is filled with her juices and I have to hold on to her hips to keep my tongue in place.

After a few moments, Tiffany cums. Chrissy moves away from me and curls up on the side of the bed. I am so turned on, I don't wait for an invitation and move between Tiffany's legs. She opens her eyes and smiles as I push into her.

Her pussy is so wet, there is almost no friction, so I change my angle till I find a good spot and start to thrust hard. Chrissy is watching us, her hand between her legs. Her nipples are little pebbles and I reach over to pinch one. She doesn't pull away, which is a big change, and actually moves a little closer. I pull her right next to Tiffany and kiss her while Tiffany strokes her cheek.

After all of my orgasms from last night, I wasn't even close and Tiffany begins to get a little sore. I pull out and kiss her pussy lightly. To my utter surprise, Chrissy reaches over and begins to stroke my glistening cock. Tiffany moves over so Chrissy can lower her face and lick me.

"Go ahead and suck on it. He likes that."

I smile and Chrissy looks up at me. Slowly, her mouth goes around the head of my cock. Her tongue licks around the crown which makes me moan. The moan seems to encourage her and she sucks more of me into her mouth. She continues to swirl her tongue around my cock and then starts to bob her head. Her technique isn't great, but she seems to have a good idea of what she was doing.

She suddenly pulls away and sits back to look at me. The fear is back in her eyes, almost as if she has suddenly realized what she is doing. Tiffany moves closer to her and whispers something so low I can't make out what she is saying.

Chrissy nods a few times and comes back to me. After kissing me, she lowers her head and resumes the blow job. Tiffany is right next to her, whispering encouragement to her. Chrissy's fingers start to gently massage my sack and I felt my balls start to tingle.

"That feels so good, Chrissy," I say. And I'm lying. "I'm going to cum soon."

She starts to pull away, but Tiffany says something. Instead of moving, Chrissy begins using her tongue more and her fingers squeeze my balls a little firmer.

"Oh, fuck, Chrissy. I'm going to cum," I groan as I feel the cum start to boil. I start to reach for Chrissy, but stop myself. I don't want to make her feel like she is being forced.

Her tongue presses against the big vein and she pulls up, sliding her tongue the length of my cock. That is all it takes and I explode into her mouth. She gags and pulls away causing the second shot to hit her squarely in the face. The next shot is much weaker and lands on her chest before I am spent.

Chrissy is looking at me, cum dripping down her cheek and chest. Tiffany quickly cleans her up and kisses her.

"That was amazing," I tell Chrissy who just smiles.

"Go wash your face, baby," Tiffany told her.

After she leaves, Tiffany kisses me. "I don't think that's what she expected."

"No, me either."

I wake up with a start, not even realizing I'd dozed off. The girls are gone and I just lay in bed for a while. My head is throbbing and I feel completely wiped out. I look at my phone and see that it is after two. The only problem is I'm not sure if that was east coast or west coast time till I remember that my phone probably made the adjustment.

I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look like hell. My face is sticky as was my crotch. I put the shower on and wait for it to get warm before getting under the water. It feels really good and I just stand there, letting the water run down my body. I turn the heat up to make it feel even better.

My eyes are closed as I enjoy the water running down my body and hear the bathroom door open. I don't move, assuming it is Tiffany. I hear the shower door open and shut and feel someone get into the shower with me.

I open my eyes and jump when I realize it is Chrissy.

"Tiffany said it was ok."

"I'm glad she gave her approval."

"Are you upset?"

"No, just surprised."

She licks her lips nervously. "I'm trying really hard not to run away. Please be nice."

She smiles when I touch her cheek. "I'm sorry. My head hurts as do a few other body parts."

"Would you have lunch with me today?"

I look at her carefully to see if she is joking.

"Just us?" I ask.

"Yes. Tiffany thought it would be a good idea for us to get to know one another."

"I'd like that."

Chrissy smiles and grabs the soap. "Would you like me to wash your back?"

After the shower, we get dressed and head out for lunch. Chrissy drives since it is her car and I have no idea where we were going. She has a cute little sports car and she puts the roof down. We don't talk on the drive, mainly because I wouldn't have heard her.

She takes me to a small sandwich place where we place our orders and grab a table on the beach.

Neither of us speaks till I have had enough of the silence.

"Did you want to talk or just stare at each other?"

"I'm sorry, John. I'm not very good at talking with men."

"If I was a girl, would that help?"

"No, not really."

"Are all subjects open for discussion?"

She look at me for a moment. "No, I'm not gay. I just don't trust men. They've done some very bad things to me."

"Tell me about them."

"You know most of it already."

"I want to hear it from you. It's important. I'm not trying to be mean."

She bites her lip trying to decide what to do. "Ok. But you promise not to tell anyone else."

"Never."

"Not even Tiffany."

"She knows about it already."

"Not all of it. There's a few things I haven't even told her that I'm going to tell you."

"I promise." It's going to be difficult, but if I am going to earn her trust, I'd do it, as long as it doesn't hurt Tiffany. "One condition though."

"What is it?"

"If it hurts Tiffany in any way, I'm going to tell her."

"It won't hurt her, but that's fair. You really do love her, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you let her leave?"

"I thought it was the right thing to do. And I'll do anything if I could make any of her hurt go away. I know there are things deep down that still haunt her. I hear her talking in her sleep and sometimes she whimpers. If I could make that go away, I would."

"Just keep doing what you're doing," she says with a smile.

I blink twice as a realization comes to me. Maybe Tiffany wasn't the one looking out for Chrissy. Maybe it was Chrissy that was looking out for Tiffany.

"Thank you for looking out for my girl."

Chrissy's face was incredulous. "What do you mean?"

"You know."

She looks away for a minute and then start talking. She tells me every detail of what happened to her. Everything her father did, her mother, her mother's boyfriends and people in high school. Somehow she survived it all and then she met Tiffany. She told me how deeply she loves Tiffany and how much it meant to her that Tiffany spent so much effort to include Chrissy. She told me about the time they spent as lovers and how much it hurt when Tiffany pushed Chrissy away because of Scott. By the time she was done, I was almost in tears and Chrissy was crying.

Our food arrives and the server looks at both of us but doesn't say anything. We eat silently at first but then start to discuss more recent things. We tell each other about ourselves, what we are doing and what our dreams are. She marvels at how I've given up everything to move back to our hometown to be with Tiffany.

She isn't the only one. I am extremely impressed with the little redhead. She seems a lot tougher than I'd thought. She is planning on becoming a nurse practitioner and told me she has already started looking at school closer to Tiffany and me. By the end of lunch, we are a lot closer.

Instead of heading back to the house, we decide to walk the beach to continue talking. Tiffany texts to see if we were ok and I told her everything was good.

"Maybe we should head back," Chrissy said.

"Yeah. I'm just not sure I can start drinking again."

"You better get ready. This party is going to be a blast."

I hold her hand as we walk back to the car. Tiffany meets us at the curb when we get back and smiles when she realizes that we were both smiling. Back in our room, I tell Tiffany everything, except the parts Chrissy asked me not to. I'm pretty sure Tiffany realizes I wasn't telling her everything, but she lets it pass.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better," I reply.

"Well, I'm going to warn you. Millie is already a little drunk and Penny isn't far behind."

"Why are you warning me?"

"Well, Millie tends to get a little slutty. Shelly, Reena and I are used to it and the guys know how to handle her. Plus, she's been in a pretty shitty marriage and I think she's ready to break free."

"Are you telling me to avoid her or do you have something else planned?"

"Depends on what you are up for?" she says with a gleam in her eyes.

"After this morning, I may not have much left."

"Oh really." She leans in real close and whispers in my ear. "I bet I can have you hard and ready to go by dinner."

"Yeah, I'm not taking that bet. But I won't stop you from trying."

She kisses me again and grabs my crotch, then walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. When she comes out, she has changed into another bikini, this one smaller than the one from last night. She comes up to me and presses her breasts against my chest, kisses me and walks away, shaking her ass.

Just before leaving she turns and says, "By the way, I've had a couple of drinks already. They seem to have gone to my head." She opens the door and starts through. "Oh," she says turning back, "and my pussy." Then she is into the hall, with me right behind her.

People have already started to arrive and everyone turns to look at Tiffany as she saunters across the patio with me in tow. Tiffany introduces me to everyone she knows. I notice most of the guys stare at her and ignore me. We are talking with a couple of her old friends when she suddenly gasps and goes silent.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers