Single Again Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"What's that?"

She leasd in and whispers, "Easy access and no panties." She dances away laughing as I try to grab her. "I bought a few other things, but you'll have to wait for those."

"You're cruel."

"Yeah, but you still love me, don't you?"

"More than ever."

She bites her lip and gives me her sexiest look.

We rejoin everyone for dinner and go to bed early. I am only slightly surprised that Chrissy doesn't join us. Of course, I thought it weird she is still around.

We donn't even mess around till the next morning when I wake up with Tiffany's hand stroking my cock. I spend the next hour taking care of her needs before she takes care of me.

The rest of the week is pretty much like this. Chrissy has gone back home and Tiffany and I spend the week relaxing. On Wednesday night, Tiffany and I go out with Shelly and Darren to treat them to dinner for hosting us. After dinner we catch up with the rest of the group, including Millie, Penny and Chrissy.

Millie is wearing an incredibly small, tight dress that is showing off a lot of cleavage and leg. Penny is only slightly less sexy while Chrissy is wearing jeans and a loose fitting shirt. I dance with each of the girls. When I'm back with Tiffany, she asks if I'm having a good time.

"I am, but I'm getting tired. I'm not used to going out to clubs."

"You're getting old," Tiffany whispers in my ear. I just shake my head and grab her ass. "Well, maybe not that old."

"I'm surprised Millie is dancing with me. I thought she'd be playing the field."

"She may. I think she's actually looking for round two with us."

"Oh."

Tiffany laughs in my ear when she feels my cock harden. "Relax. I'm debating whether to let her join us."

I look over at the table and see Millie is entertaining a couple of guys along with Penny.

"Maybe you won't have to worry about that after all," I tell Tiffany as I spin her around to look at the table.

After our dance, we head back to the table to join Millie, Penny and their new friends. Shelly and Darren join us and the girls head back out onto the floor with the guys. Chrissy scoots in next to Tiffany.

"Why aren't you out there?"

Chrissy just shrugs her shoulders. I can tell she doesn't want to be there. We talk for a while before it starts to get late. Penny comes back to the table while Millie stays out on the floor.

"What happened to you partner?"

Penny makes a face and says, "He was all hands and I'm pretty sure he had a sock in his pocket."

"You sure it was a sock?"

"Oh yeah."

Millie is still dancing and we watch her partner grab her ass. Millie pulls his hand away, he tries again and this time she breaks away from him. He starts to follow her back to the table and Millie turns around, says something and then comes back to our table.

"Do you guys mind if we leave?" she asks.

"Sure. Everything ok?"

"No, not really. He asked me back to his place so, and I'm quoting, we can swap bodily fluids."

"Really?" Shelly says, obviously grossed out. "Who says that?"

"Apparently, that guy."

"My guy was just as bad," Penny says. "Only he wanted to take me back to the bathroom."

We laugh as we head out of the club. "Are we just getting too old for this crap?" Millie says, obviously upset.

"Maybe," Tiffany says in response. "But I remember there was a time you'd have taken that guy up on the offer."

"Not like that. At least buy me a drink and say something nice. That was just gross."

"What's wrong with guys?" Penny asked. "The last few dates I went on, the guys were only thinking about sex. And they didn't even try to be subtle."

I didn't say anything, thinking about how Millie was dressed and how she had acted the other night. Tiffany didn't say anything more either. We decided to go out for some coffee and walked down the street till we found someplace fairly quiet.

Tiffany held my hand the entire time and I was wondering what was going through her mind. Seeing how Millie and Penny were acting seemed to have some sort of effect on her, I just couldn't determine what that was.

Back at the house, we sat around the pool for a while, talking among ourselves. I didn't realize everyone had taken the rest of the week off till Millie asked if it was ok for her to crash at the house. She also seemed to have toned things down, although she was still wearing that extremely sexy dress.

When Tiffany and I went to bed, we were alone. After showering, Tiffany and I were making out in bed, but Tiffany seemed a little distracted.

"Everything ok?" I asked her.

"I was just thinking about what happened tonight. Millie seemed really upset and so did Penny. A few years ago, they would have gone home with those guys."

"And that bothers you?"

"No. It just got me to thinking about being with you?"

I wait for her to say something else but she kisses me instead. We continue our make out session for a while before she speaksagain.

"Promise me you will never leave me alone."

I smile and tell her "Never."

"Good, now let's swap some bodily fluids."

I laugh and then get down to business. After a very energetic couple of hours I'm sound asleep when I feel someone getting into behind me. It takes me a moment to realize that it's not Tiffany and I groggily roll over to see Penny sliding beneath the covers. I start to panic till I realize that Tiffany is staring at me with a big smile on her face.

"What's going on?" I ask, still trying to wake up.

"I needed something to drink and ran into Penny in the kitchen. It seems we kept her awake and I felt bad, so I invited her to bed with us."

"Ok. But I'm pretty sure you wore me out already."

"That's ok. Get some sleep and build up some energy," Tiffany tells me.

"You'll need it," Penny says from my other side.

I roll onto my back and both girls put their heads on my shoulder. That's when I realize that Penny is naked. Tiffany kissed me and nestles closer to me. There's no way in hell I'm falling asleep, especially when I feel a hand start to play with my soft cock. Tiffany had really worn me out, so I don't respond and I hear Penny moan with disappointment.

"I did warn you, Penny. You'll have to be patient."

Penny's hand moves away but she cuddles up to me. I finally manage to fall asleep and when I wake up, the sun is shining. I also happen to be hard as a rock and Penny is once again playing with me. Without a word, she rolls on top of me and starts to grind herself on my hard cock. I look over at Tiffany who's smiling.

"She couldn't wait, sorry," is all she says.

Penny's pussy is extremely slick and soon I'm coated in her juices. She adjusts her sliding and soon I'm sliding into her.

"I hope you don't mind, but it's been a few months and I just can't wait any longer."

I grab her hips and thrust up into her which makes her squeal. I repeat this a few times before she starts to meet my thrusts. It's kind of weird how Tiffany is watching us, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Penny is extremely tight, but she's so wet we are able to get into a really good rhythm. I reach up and pinch her nipples hard. She moans at the sharp pain and starts to thrust harder. I can sense she needs something else though and I reach behind her and grab her ass. Without any warning, I flip her onto her back. Once I get everything arranged, I push her legs back and start to pound into her pussy.

Tiffany is now exposed and I see her nipples are rock hard. She also has a hand between her legs and she's playing with her clit.

Penny starts to moan at the rough fuck that she's getting. Her eyes close and her back starts to arch while my cock starts to get squeezed. She suddenly starts to shake as a powerful orgasm begins to rush through her body. She groans quietly and the small shakes become powerful shudders and she cums.

Even after she's cum, I continue to fuck her, but Tiffany pulls me away.

"My turn. I need you now," she says.

I climb between Tiffany's legs and push into her. It only takes a few pumps of my hips before Tiffany is also cumming. I continue to fuck Tiffany and she launches into another orgasm. This time, her pussy grips me so tight that I explode into her powerfully.

When I'm done, I slump on top of Tiffany and slowly roll off of her. My heart is racing and I close my eyes while I catch my breath. In the distance, I hear some moaning, but refuse to move.

I've lost track of time, but the next thing I know, there is something slick moving up and down my semi-hard dick. I open my eyes to see Penny's head bobbing up and down, obviously trying to get me hard again.

"How long was I out?"

"About an hour," Tiffany says off to the side. I look over and see her sitting on the bed.

Penny doesn't stop till I'm good and hard again, then she crawls over to Tiffany and kisses her. Penny's ass is pointing in my direction and I slowly move behind her. Her pussy is spread wide and her juice is freely running down the inside of her thighs.

Without any warning, I thrust hard into her. Tiffany smiles at me as I pummel the little girls pussy. She seems to like it a little rough, so I grab her hips to give me more leverage. Tiffany uncrosses her legs and I push on Penny's shoulders so her head goes to Tiffany's pussy.

When she doesn't do anything, I slow down. Tiffany slides closer and Penny realizes what we want and starts to take care of Tiffany. Just before her mouth closes over Tiffany's clit, I see a large glob of my cum flowing out of her.

Now that she is taking care of Tiffany, I begin fucking her hard again. Penny has at least two more orgasms before I unload deep inside of her. I hold her hips against mine as I dump my sperm into her spasming pussy.

Completely spent, I fall onto the bed along with Penny. We all sleep for several hours longer. When I wake up, I'm alone with Tiffany and wonder if it was a dream. I ask Tiffany about it and she grins.

"Oh, she was here. She said she had a wonderful time."

"I thought you were done with partying."

"Nope. As long as you are there and I feel safe, I'm up for anything. I'm not concerned about Penny or Millie trying to steal you. Or Chrissy for that matter. That's why I feel safe. If I didn't, this wouldn't have happened."

We lay in bed together for quite some time before we get hungry. In the kitchen, we find everyone waiting for us. Penny looks a little rough, but has a big smile on her face.

We spend the next couple of days just hanging around the house. There is no repeat of what happened with Penny and neither her nor Millie make a big deal of anything.

The night before the wedding, we go to the hotel where the rehearsal dinner and wedding are. The place is amazing and our room looks out over the ocean.

After checking in, we lay down and nap before the festivities later that night. I am feeling pretty good as I wait for Tiffany to get dressed. We are supposed to be downstairs for dinner and then I am meeting up with Darren and a few other guys for drinks while the girls go their own way. The bride and groom are being kept under lock and key for the night.

When Tiffany finally comes out of the bedroom or our suite, I smile. She looks absolutely stunning in a floor length dress that is slit up to her mid-thigh. She has tanned up pretty nicely over the past week and it really show in the light colored dress that plunges between her breasts. She spins around and my smile grows as I notice she isn't wearing a bra.

"You look gorgeous," I say.

"Thank you. You like the dress?"

"You know I do. But you'd make anything look fantastic."

"Let's go join the party."

I take her hand and pull her into a very intense kiss which makes my heart beat a little faster. She is smiling when I let her go. For a brief moment I consider not going downstairs.

When we get downstairs, everyone is staring at Tiffany. We are seated at a table with Millie, Penny and Chrissy, none of whom have dates. Chrissy looks incredible in a tight little summer dress and high heels. Her hair is pulled back and tie in a small ponytail. Millie is just about spilling out of her dress. Penny is the most conservative of the girls, but that isn't saying much as her breasts are mostly on display.

It is a little weird sitting with the four girls as the only male at the table, but the night is a lot of fun. Each of the girls dances with me at least twice. Millie keeps herself pressed against me most of the time and gets a warning look from Tiffany. Apparently the one time only thing is in effect, even though Tiffany had said she may come to visit.

Chrissy is back to being shy, but not nearly as bad as she was when we met. While I dance with Penny, she questiosd me about my night with Millie, but I don't give her any information.

After dinner, Tiffany and I retire to our room to dress for the late night events. She practically mauls me when we get back to our room and pushes me onto the bed. Her dress is on the floor and I am surprised to find she doesn't have panties on.

I bring her to one orgasm orally before she moves over my cock and impales herself. She is absolutely wild while she rides me and has a second orgasm before I am even close to my first. After the second orgasm, she slows down and I roll her over. After dancing all night with the girls, I'd had enough teasing and finish by pounding Tiffany hard, serenaded by her moans as I unload inside of her.

After we both recover I asked her what has gotten her so excited.

"Watching you dance with the girls. I'm not sure why, but I just got so worked up."

"I noticed you gave Millie the stink eye. What was that about?"

"She was just a little too aggressive. I spoke to her and she apologized. She didn't mean anything by it. But it just turned me on so much."

"Do you want to make it a short night then and come back here?"

"No. I promised Reena I'd come stay with her later. She's allowed one drink and then has to go upstairs and I'm her watch dog according to her mom. I just don't know what time I'll be back, so keep your phone with you."

"Ok. I don't know how late I'll be either."

"Don't rush back. Just go down and enjoy yourself."

"I will."

We get dressed and head to our respective parties. I find Darren downstairs with a few other guys I don't know. Darren introduces me and we head into the bar. We have a semi-private area with our own bartender and are given drinks pretty steadily. I try to pay, but am told not to worry about it.

It is close to midnight and I am outside smoking a cigar with Darren. There are only a few of us left. Tiffany has texted me saying she is going to be pretty late, so I am in no rush to go back to my room.

"I need to ask you something," Darren said.

"What's that?"

"Don't get upset, but how would you like a job with my company. There's a VP position open in network design and you'd be a good fit."

"How do you know that?"

"I looked up your information and spoke to your old boss."

"How did you get that information?"

"It wasn't that difficult. You're still listed on your old company's website. I knew who you worked for from Shelly who got it from Tiffany. Tiffany isn't involved with this at all, so don't be mad at her. She probably didn't even think about it when Shelly asked."

"Thanks, but I'm not interested. I'm done with IT. I'll be working for the family business. Besides, I'd never be able to live out here."

"I had to ask. Shelly really misses Tiffany and the job is really available. The money is pretty awesome too. And not to push this, but you might want to mention it to Tiffany. I'm sure Shelly will say something."

That part bothers me. Shelly is trying to manipulate the situation.

"I'll talk to her about it, but I wouldn't expect her to change her mind."

"Can I at least give you the details?"

"Sure."

"Like I said, it's a VP position. The last VP just got a huge promotion after just two years. He was a good guy and deserved it. The salary is starting in the mid six figures, includes a company car, pretty nice expense account and living expenses."

"Why living expenses?"

"You're going to be working hard. You'll be in charge of all network engineers on the west coast, so you'll be traveling."

"Which is exactly what I don't want. I missed ten years with Tiffany. I'm not going to miss anymore time with her."

Darren stared at me for quite a while. "Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure."

"Are you blaming yourself for what happened to her?"

"A little. But being back with her these past five months had made me realize how stupid I was to let her go. I'm not going to make that mistake again."

"You really do love her that much."

I smile. "You have no idea."

We're quiet for a while, drinking our bourbon and smoking our cigars. It gives me time to think about Tiffany and I smile to myself.

"What's it like out where you're living?"

"Nothing like this. It's mostly country and mountains. We're about forty five minutes from any of the cities and they are not even close to what LA is like. Hell, you could fit the two biggest cities inside of LA and still not come close to filling it."

"I've heard a few things about where you're building. Ten acres backing to a huge lake and a state park. What are your neighbors going to be like?"

"Well, my sister is buying the land next to me and I have no idea about the other side."

"And you're building the house yourself?"

"Yup. With help from my dad's company."

"You do good work?"

"I think so. I'm a little out of practice in building a whole house, but I renovated my last house and sold it for almost two hundred percent of what I bought it for."

"Do you do your own design too?"

"I am for this house. I'm getting help from my cousin though. She's pretty good and is going to be working with us."

"And it's a total family business."

"Yup. Started by my granddad and run by my dad and uncle. My cousin's husband and my sister's husband are in line to take it over, but that might change now that I'm back."

"That must sting."

"No. We'll be equal partners. I have an idea though to increase the revenue that I think will offset any of the losses they may see."

"If someone gave you plans, would you use them?"

"Of course. I'd have to get them approved by our engineer, but that's all."

"How much would you think my house would cost to build?"

"Here or back home?"

"Back home."

"No idea really. Even ballpark would be way off."

"I paid just over one point two million for it."

"Oh, way under that. Probably seven fifty, but there are so many things that would go into the price, I'd hate to even guess." Darren is quiet for a while. "Why are you asking all these questions?"

"I have an opportunity to take a job out near you. With my company but as the east coast rep. I haven't said anything to Shelly yet."

I sit up and Darren doesn't even look my way.

"I'm one of three candidates and my boss says it's pretty much mine. Our headquarters out there are about an hour from where you'll be living."

"I'll call in the morning and reserve the lot next door. You'll like it a lot. Lot's of trees and very quiet." I sit back smiling, waiting for his reaction.

"I'll know by Friday, so hold off on the call for now."

"Why aren't you telling Shelly?"

"I'm not sure how she'll react. She'll be with Tiffany, but leaving Reena."

"Too bad you can't bring them with you."

"It wouldn't be difficult. Stu hates working for his dad. The right opportunity for him may make that happen."

"I'll reserve two lots then."

I sit back and relax till I got a text from Tiffany. She is going to spend the night with Reena, so I am on my own. Then she add something kind of weird at the end.

"Well, looks like Tiffany is spending the night with Reena. I'm going to head up."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers