Single Again Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can either leave voluntarily or by force. I don't care."

"Are you really threatening me?" I look through the window and see Darren walking out to me with a couple of other guys. I again shake my head and he look at me confused, but stops when Tiffany grabs his arm.

"I want her back and can't do it with you around."

I walk out towards the beach, Chrissy still by my side. I give her a look I hope she understands and step away from her. She holds her ground and Scott follows me. I'm relieved she understood what I was trying to say to her.

"You can't have her. You had your chance and fucked it up. Maybe if you weren't such a loser, she would be with you instead of me."

The first punch misses by a mile as I step away.

"Is that the best you have?" His second punch is even worse than the first. "Seriously?"

The next time he charges me, but I push him away easily and he slams into a light pole. I am wondering where security was since I don't want to hit him. I had drawn him away from anything having to do with the wedding, which was my goal from the start.

Scott is rubbing his shoulder and glaring at me. I'm not sure where he drew the knife from, but it is suddenly in his hand. Chrissy screams, but I ignore her, making sure she is out of the way. Scott lunges at me and I easily block the thrust.

"John, be careful," Chrissy said. Then I hear her talking to someone, hopefully the police.

Scott tries to slash me, but I avoid the knife and quickly step up and hit him hard in the jaw, close to his ear. He crumples to the ground and doesn't move. And of course, that's when security finally shows up.

They grab me and se the knife on the ground, thinking that it is mine. I don't struggle which helps my cause before Chrissy steps up.

"It wasn't him. That's they guy. He was trying to kill John. I've got it on video."

Good girl, I think to myself.

She shows them the video and they release me with an apology. Moments later the police are there. Chrissy and I explain the whole story to them. While we are talking, Tiffany comes out with Darren. Tiffany takes the whole seen in and notices the knife. She doesn't handle that too well and is suddenly in my arms, holding me as if I am hurt. I had to assure her that I am fine. Chrissy fills Darren in on what had happened and he just looks at me with admiration.

It takes about an hour to give my statement and show the police the video. Another officer shows up and collects the video and audio before we can go back inside. Tiffany won't leave my side and even Chrissy is staying very close. Darren went back inside once he knew everything was ok.

When we ge back inside, Darren hands me a very large glass of bourbon. Tiffany and Chrissy are handed wine and then he makes his way to his wife.

"Why aren't you even a little bit shaken?" Tiffany says in a not very nice voice. She is obviously very shaken by what happened.

"The bourbon is helping a lot."

"Why did you go outside like that?"

"I knew he wanted a fight. I wasn't going to do it in here, so I took it outside and away from everyone. I was not going to be the one that ruined Reena's wedding."

Tiffany moves so quickly I almost fell backwards. Her lips are pressed to mine and her body is tight against me. "I love you so much," she whispers. "You can't even begin to know how much I love you."

I start to make a wise ass comment, but hold my tongue. Chrissy walks away as we hold each other and is greeted by her new admirer. I smile as they walk off together.

Tiffany doesn't leave my side the rest of the night. She drags me with her as she makes rounds and takes care of what she needs to take care of. I'm pretty sure it would take a jackhammer to separate us. Not that I mind one bit.

As the night is winding down, Tiffany and I are sitting on a couch. Tiffany is in my lap, her head on my shoulder. She is completely worn down and probably would have been asleep if we were in bed. Reena and Stu make their way over to us.

"I hear we owe you a big thanks," Reena says. She looks pretty worn out, but very happy

"For what?"

"We heard about Scott. Thanks for getting him away from everyone."

"My pleasure. Felt kind of good when my fist connected with his jaw."

"Did he really pull a knife?" Reena asks.

"Yeah, it was a big one, from what I saw," Tiffany says.

"It wasn't that big and he had no idea how to use it."

"Thank you for not letting it ruin our night. My cousin told me about it while she was apologizing for inviting him. We had warned her."

"It's over and you guys don't have to worry about it. Congratulations by the way. Just in case I didn't say it before."

"You did, but thanks," Stu says grinning. "You'll be around for breakfast, right?"

"Yeah. But it's a brunch, right?"

"Right. We'll see you tomorrow."

They get up and head towards the elevators.

"You ready for bed?"

"Not yet," Tiffany says. "I want to check on Chrissy real quick."

"Don't bother. I saw her leave with that guy."

"Ok, then take me to our room and ravage me."

"Can the ravaging wait till the morning? As much as I love ravaging you, I don't think I have the energy to even think about ravaging tonight."

"I'm going to hold you to it."

And she does. It starts with Tiffany waking me up with a fantastic blow job that leaves me gasping for air. That's when I takes over and use my tongue and fingers to bring her several orgasms. That's when the fun really begins. Rejuvenated, I start by fucking her hard and fast before flipping her onto her stomach, lifting her ass and fucking her from behind. The morning ends with her riding me till be both explode in a mind blowing orgasm.

We stay in bed till just before noon when we join the other guests. Tiffany is looking very cute in a short summer dress and sandals. We join Chrissy at a table for breakfast. She is looking quite cute herself.

"How did it go last night," Tiffany asks.

"It was ok. I think I was too nervous to actually enjoy anything though," she says blushing

"You actually had sex last night?"

Chrissy blushes even more and nods her head.

"Wow, look at you?"

"I know. It was pretty nice though."

"Where's the lucky guy now?"

"Probably still sleeping. I snuck out last night after he fell asleep."

"See, that's your mistake. You should have stayed for some more fun this morning."

A few minutes later, Darren and Shelly join us. They both look a little worn out like everyone else and aren't very talkative till after they each have had some coffee. Tiffany and I are going to stay one more night before we go on our own vacation, so after breakfast there are a lot of tears between the girls. Darren and I keep our distance from all the crying and exchange phone numbers before saying good-bye.

Later that afternoon, Reena and Stu join us for dinner. They are leaving the next morning for their honeymoon and are also staying at the hotel. They again express their gratitude for how I handled Scott, but we find out they knew about everything. Reena's cousin has been apologizing all day.

After dinner, Reena and Tiffany are talking, so I spend some time getting to know Stu. We are in the bar when Stu asked about when they could visit.

"Anytime. We're in an apartment right now, but there is a spare room. Just let us know."

"Reena is thinking after we get back from our honeymoon we could come out."

"Why so soon? Isn't your dad going to give you a hard time about taking more time?"

"Probably, but I won't give him a choice."

"Let us know for sure. We'd be happy to have you."

"Good. It's been good getting to know you. Reena told me she understands why Tiffany went home."

"Thanks. I know the decision was tough for her."

We spoke for a while longer before the girls join us. Reena and Stu go up to their room after saying good-bye. After they are gone, Tiffany and I just hang out for a while.

"Did Stu talk to you about coming out to visit?"

"Yeah. He said right from their honeymoon."

"What did you say?"

"I told him to let us know."

"Did he say why?"

"No. I didn't ask."

"Reena was kind of mysterious about the whole thing. It will be nice having them though."

"Yeah. I like Stu."

"Not Reena?"

I just shake my head and Tiffany laughs.

The next morning, we are on the road right after breakfast. Tiffany is wearing another of her little dresses and sandals. We had rented a convertible for the drive and I have the top down. About half an hour out of the city, Tiffany hooks her phone up to the stereo and puts on some great driving music. She then kicks off her sandals, pulls her hair back into a ponytail, leans her seat back and puts her feet on the dashboard.

I watch the sudden transformation with a small smile. She seems to completely relax and it seems as if years had melted off her.

"What are you grinning at?" she asks.

"You."

"Why?"

"Because you are the sexiest, most beautiful girl I've ever known."

She turn and smiles. "You're just saying that hoping I'll have sex with you."

"You might be right. It's still true."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now tell me, what's with the sudden change?"

"What change?"

"You seem so much more relaxed suddenly."

She's quiet for a few miles and I don't say anything, enjoying the music.

"I was scared my friends would hate me for leaving. I love them, but I want to be home and with you. I guess I was stressed about it."

"Did you really think they would not like you anymore?"

"No, but the whole thing was a little stressful."

"There's more. Tell me."

She sighs. "You think you know me."

"Come on. No secrets."

"Fine. I was afraid I wouldn't want to go home and that you wouldn't want to move here."

I pull off the road so suddenly, Tiffany gets scared.

"I'm not letting you get away again, do you understand me? If you want to move here, we'll do it. Got it?"

She pulls her sunglasses off and stares at me with tears in her eyes. "I don't want to move back. I want to be back home with you."

"I know, I'm just letting you know right now, nothing is going to keep us apart."

"Ok." She leans over and kisses me. "And I'm not going to let you forget that, got it?" she says, trying to imitate me.

I pull back onto the highway and continue the drive. We arrive at our destination a few hours later and check into our room. I tip the bellhop and follow him to the door. As soon as the door is shut, Tiffany pushes me against the door and plants her lips against mine. Her hands are busy undoing by shorts and she pushes them off my hips along with my underwear. She then drops to her knees and takes my cock into her mouth.

She sucks and licks till I come in her mouth. After cleaning me off, she stands and takes a few steps back. Slowly she pulls the hem of her dress over her head and drops it on the floor. She then slides her panties down her legs so that I can admire her fabulous body.

After taking my shirt off, I step up to Tiffany and take her into my arms. Our lips meet in a very passionate kiss. With our lips still together, I pick her up and move her into the bedroom. I gently lay her on the huge bed and move between her legs. She is a bit musky, but I don't care and quickly get down to business.

After burying my tongue in her pussy, I work a couple of fingers inside of her wet pussy. I curl my fingers up and rub the ridged surface inside which brings off a quick orgasm. With her still squirming, I continue to suck her clit while driving my fingers in and out of her.

After she comes down from her second orgasm, I move up her body and push my erection into her sopping wet pussy. I make love to Tiffany, kissing her while driving myself into her over and over till my seed floods into her.

We spend the rest of that day in our room naked, except when we order dinner and I have to let room service into the room. We take a long bath in the jacuzzi before getting back into bed.

We don't wake up till well after breakfast to find out it is raining. I check with the front desk and they confirm that our balloon ride will be canceled. Tiffany is disappointed till I tell her I've scheduled us for a spa day.

When we returned to our room, we found a bottle of wine had been left for us with a note apologizing for having to cancel the balloon trip.

The next day the weather is perfect. We have planned on touring wine country and join three other couples in the van. Tiffany and I are the youngest by probably twenty years, but we have a wonderful time. One of the older men seems to spend a lot of time speaking with Tiffany till his wife hauls him away.

We stop at four different wineries and are feeling no pain when we get back to our room. The last two days of our vacation we spend at the bed and breakfast, touring the grounds, swimming and just relaxing.

On one of our hikes, we find a really cool spot to have a picnic. Tiffany is wearing a cute little summer dress and sandals since the hike isn't very difficult. I have brought along a bottle of wine, cheese, crackers and fruit, so we spend a good part of the day laying on our blanket.

After Tiffany's second glass, she starts to get frisky and I find myself on my back with Tiffany on top of me. She's not wearing panties and makes quick work of my shorts. At one point we hear voices, but they don't come any closer so we continue our fun. After we both have intense orgasms, we head back to our room to continue our fun.

We are heading back home on Saturday and spend all day Friday in our room together. The rain has returned, but it doesn't bother us.

"I don't want to go home," Tiffany says as if she's floating on a cloud.

"Me either."

"Did you ever take trips like this when you were married?"

"Not quite like this, but we did have some nice vacations. What about you and Scott?"

"No. His idea of a vacation was staying at home. I don't even think he took time off from work unless he had to."

"His loss."

Tiffany sits up and looks at me. "Promise me you will never stop taking vacations with me."

"Every day is a vacation with you."

She smiles but then gives me her you're-a-dork look. "I wish you'd never let me leave."

I stare into her eyes and know how much I wish the same thing. "Me too."

She sighs and slides over next to me. "Did you love your ex-wife like this?"

"No. It's not even close."

"Good answer."

After a romantic dinner we go back to our room, make love and then sleep while holding each other.

The next morning we are up early so we can pack and get to the airport early. While we are sitting in the terminal I get a text from Darren. He has been offered the job on the east coast and has accepted. He then tells me to tell Tiffany to answer her phone.

"Is your phone on?"

"Probably not, why?"

"You should turn it on. You have an important call coming in."

"From who?" she asks as she searches for it.

"It's going to be a call you will want to take."

"Stop being cryptic and tell me."

"Nah. I don't want to ruin the surprise."

"Your cousin had her baby?"

"No. Better."

Her phone finally powers on and she stares at the screen for a few minutes.

"Why is Shelly texting me to call her?" I don't answer. "Fine."

I sit back and watch her expression as she waits for Shelly to answer. I don't have to wait very long.

"Ok, what's so damn important.... What? What are you talking about?" She glares at me and then pulls the phone away from her ear. "What did you just say?" she says very slowly. "When?" She glares at me. "He did what?" Her glare softens for a moment and then her eyes get big. "He took a job near us and you're what?" She suddenly squeals very loud, stands up and starts dancing. "Holy shit. When are you guys moving?"

The rest of the conversation is almost unintelligible as they discuss everything. Darren texts me giving me details of his side of the conversation. I'm completely engrossed in the conversation with Darren that I don't notice Tiffany standing over me.

"Good news?" I ask innocently.

"How much and when did you know about this?"

"Depends on how much trouble I'm in."

"You knew before we left last week."

"Maybe," I say smiling. I get a text from Darren warning me the girls are a little upset. I start to text him back, but Tiffany grabs my phone and starts typing. They she shoves it into her cleavage. Lucky phone I think to myself.

"Why would you keep that from me?" she asks, deceptively quiet.

"Darren asked me to. He didn't want you and Shelly to get too excited in case he didn't get the job."

She mulls that over but doesn't seem to calm down any.

"Why are you angry?"

"Because I am the one person you don't keep secrets from. Nothing. Ever." I sit up realizing exactly how upset she is.

"Tiff, I didn't do it to keep a secret. I did it as a surprise for you. He told me the job was pretty much his. I wanted you to react exactly how you did." I take her hand and pull her into my lap. She resists at first but finally takes a seat. "If it was something really important, I wouldn't have kept it a secret. I promise."

She rolls her head, hopefully realizing how foolish she is being. "You're right. It is good news and it's not that serious." She suddenly breaks out in a huge smile. "Shelly is coming out to us and staying." Her eyes get bigger. "Maybe they can move next door," she says excitedly.

I reach into her cleavage and retrieve my phone. I do linger a moment longer, but eventually move my hand away. Tiffany wiggles her ass and then kisses me. I scroll through some email and show her one I had sent to my dad.

"You've already reserved it?" she says smiling. "You have no idea how much I love you right now. Now, if we can somehow get Reena to move also, everything would be perfect."

The flight home seems to last forever. We mess around a little, but are not able to have a repeat performance of our first trip. As we make our approach, Tiffany leans over and kisses me.

"Thanks for a great vacation. I guess it's back to the real world now."

I just look out the window and wonder what else life is going to bring for me.