Single Again Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We better get up before people start to talk."

I start to move but she puts her hand on my hip and grinds her ass against my crotch. I get hard immediately and she groans as it presses into her crack. The move surprises me, but not quite as much as what she said next.

"Maybe the next time we're together, you can do more than rub it on my ass."

She kisses me, then rolls out of bed and walks to the bathroom and shuts the door. I shake my head and stare at the door. That's when Tiffany comes into the room. She sees me staring at the door in disbelief and smiles.

"What did she do?"

"Rubbed her ass against me."

"Is that all?"

"No. But you may have been right about her."

"Don't ever doubt me. And Millie is in for tonight, so I hope you are well rested."

"One thing is bothering me."

"What's that?"

"What if something happens?"

"Like what?"

"She gets pregnant."

Tiffany stares at me and the bathroom door openes. Chrissy comes out and looks at us.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah. John just said something that has me thinking."

"Can I help?"

"What would you expect if John had sex with you and you got pregnant?"

Chrissy blushes. "I'd have the baby. I'd never take John from you though. He's yours. I would hope the two of you wouldn't abandon me though."

"I wouldn't do that. I care about you too much. You do know that, right?"

Chrissy shrugs her shoulders. "You did once."

Tiffany acts as if she was slapped. "I..." she starts. "I wouldn't do it again. I need you in my life. You hear that?"

Chrissy smiles and comes into bed with us. "It's nice to hear. I'm glad you're back." The two of them kiss and hug. I am getting a little turned-on, but don't bother getting in the middle of things.

"Let's go back down. I need a drink," Tiffany says.

Later I am playing cornhole with Millie, Penny and Darren. Millie and I are on the same side and I am getting an excellent view of her tits. Every throw she takes makes them jiggle nicely and when she has a good shot, she'd jump up and down. I am pretty sure it was all for show.

After Penny and I won, Mille and I walk over to the pool. I hop in to cool off and Millie sits on the edge.

"Are you worried about tonight?"

"Me? Why should I be worried?" I ask.

"Because you're world is going to get rocked."

"You think so? I was thinking you're going to be the getting rocked."

"Big talk. I guess we'll see if you can back that up."

She stands up and walks away, flinging her hips back and forth. She has a fantastic ass.

Tiffany is looking at me with a smile from across the patio. I just shrug my shoulders and she laughs.

Later that night we wind up back in the hot tub. Tiffany is sitting to my right and has her hand in my lap. Millie is playing it cool, but I can see her watching us, so I know the anticipation is having some sort of affect on her.

It's not all that late when everyone starts heading to bed. Reena and Stu are the first to leave. They have taken the week off to prepare for their wedding, but have a lot of stuff to do. Penny and Chrissy head up to bed. Darren and Shelly stay with us for a while longer but eventually retire, giving us instructions on how to close up the hot tub and shut everything down.

"I thought they'd never leave," Tiffany says and floats across the pool to Millie. Watching them kiss has me instantly hard and when Millie unties Tiffany's bikini top, I decide to get involved.

I move behind Tiffany and pull her bikini bottoms off and toss it to Millie. Millie moves to sit on the side and removes her bathing suit while I buried my face in Tiffany's pussy. I keep my eyes on Millie and groan as her breasts come into complete view, not that they weren't mostly free anyway. Her nipples are fairly small, especially on her large breasts, but the areola are bigger than half dollars. She has trimmed her red bush so that only a little bit of hair was left directly over her pierced clit.

"I've always thought about doing that. Do you like it?"

"Before Peter I did. He never really knew what to do with it and wouldn't listen to me."

"His loss," Tiffany says as she buries her face in Millie's pussy which causes the other girl to moan and thrust her hips. It seems Tiffany knows what to with it and soon Millie is whimpering through her first orgasm.

After Millie came down, she slips into the water and kisses Tiffany who was moaning from my attention. Her pussy is dripping wet and I am lapping up the juices pouring out of her. Tiffany is groaning and grunting while Millie watches.

When Millie's head clears, she focuses on what I was doing. "Is he really that good?"

I can't see Tiffany's face, so I have no idea what she is thinking. Millie starts to kiss Tiffany and when I slide a couple of fingers into Tiffany's pussy, she screams in Millie's face. Her hips rock as her orgasm races through her body, then she pulls away and sits on Millie.

"Ok, I need some of that," Millie says as she swims over to me. Her lips meet mine in what start as a tentative kiss. The kiss becomes a lot more passionate as she relaxes. Her hand goes to my lap and I watch her eyes get big when her fingers wrap around my cock.

"Holy shit. Now I know why Tiffany has turned into such a slut. I would too."

"Go ahead, you know you want to," Tiffany says as she floats over to us. She stares at Millie and suddenly grabs her arm. "Wait, are you back on the pill?"

Millie doesn't respond right away but suddenly looks up. "Yes. About six months now."

"What's this?"

"I went off the pill about a year ago. Peter and I thought having a kid would help us. Then his mom got involved and put me on a schedule. She even called to tell me it was time. Really creepy. Anyway, she started to get even crazier and I went back on." She looks thoughtful. "Besides, this is the perfect time for this. I'm at the lower end of my cycle."

"That's good to know, now you were about to try and rock my world?"

Her face goes completely slack as lust takes over. She starts by taking me into her mouth and demonstrating her oral skills. She's pretty damn good, but Tiffany is better. I se Tiffany go behind Millie and Millie moans around my cock as Tiffany starts playing with her pussy.

After a few minutes, Millie turns around and I move behind her. I slide my fingers along her slit, followed by the head of my cock.

"Start easy," she says over her shoulder. "You're much bigger than Peter and it's been a while since I was even with him."

I smile, grab her hips and push into her. I was only halfway in when she pushes back, sinking the rest of my cock into her. She whimpers as I pull out and groans when I thrust back into her. I start slowly, but when I feel her loosen, I pick up the pace.

Not to be left out, Tiffany reaches under Millie and starts to rub the redhead's clit. Needless to say, Millie doesn't last very long and has a screaming orgasm long before I am ready. I continue to thrust through her orgasm and she has a second one start before the first one has ended.

Tiffany has enough being a spectator and pulls me out of Millie, turns around and sticks her ass at me.

"My turn. Don't take it easy."

She braces herself against the edge of the hot tub, I grabb her hips and slam my cock into her. She groans and thrusts back against me. I fuck her hard and when Millie finally comes around, she get involved just as Tiffany had with her.

Tiffany starts to groan really loud and her pussy clamps around my cock as her orgasm starts. Pushing into her becomes extremely difficult and the pressure starts my balls boiling. Tiffany's hips are dancing around and the extra movement puts me over the edge and I scream as I blow my first load of the night.

The added heat from my cum pushes Tiffany across the threshold and her body spasms and then she sprays into the hot tub. The feeling is so intense I can't stop but eventually Tiffany pulls away and slumps into the hot tub.

Millie is wide-eyed at the intensity of our mutual orgasm. I stumble into one of the seats and sit staring at Tiffany. Tiffany has her head back and is breathing really heavy. Millie sits next to me, obviously wanting one for herself.

"How about we head up to our room?" I say once Tiffany is breathing normally again.

We get dressed and I send the girls up while I close everything down. When I get to the room, the girls are in the shower. Tiffany is against the wall, her foot on the rim of the tub. She is holding Millie's face against her pussy, not that I think she needs to. At the same time, Milled has two fingers moving in and out of her own pussy.

It's pretty tight in the shower with all three of us, but I squeeze in and move behind Millie.

"Stand up so John can fuck you," Tiffany tells the sexy redhead. She's taking charge just like she did with Mandy and Chrissy.

Millie stands and I move behind her. I probe her pussy with a couple of my fingers and play with the bar through her clit. She whimpers into Tiffany's pussy as I slide my hard cock into her. There isn't really enough room for us so we decide to get into bed. I rinse off and join the girls who are already enjoying themselves.

As I climb onto the bed, Tiffany moves. "I was just keeping her warm for you," she says. She kisses me as I move between Millie's legs.

I grab Millie by the ankles and push her legs apart and towards her chest, opening her up wide. I gently rub the head of my cock against her slick pussy and notice how she reacts when I rub against her clit and the piercing.

Without any warning, I slammed my cock into her.

"That's it, fuck the horny bitch. Give it to her," Tiffany tells me.

Millie squeals as I split her lips and start to pound into her. I love the way her tits bounce around as I fuck her hard. I look down to where we were joined and noticed how my cock lightly pushes against the ring through her clit. I take note of how she react when I put a little pressure on the ring, so I adjust my position so that I am rubbing against it harder.

Millie's reaction is instant as she starts to whimper, whine and squeal. Not only am I hitting the clit ring, but my angle has me pounding the back of her pussy. Millie's noises become higher pitched as her orgasm gets closer. Her pussy starts to spasm around me and then her whole body starts to shake.

I adjust a little more so that I am right against her clit ring and Millie suddenly arches her back to the point she is looking at the wall behind her. Her hands grip the sheets and the spasms become more pronounced. She is wailing now and Tiffany puts her lips over Millie's hoping to keep her from making too much noise.

With one hard thrust, Millie cums. I'm sure everyone else in the house heard her. Suddenly, my chest and stomach were covered in her juices as she ejaculates. I am hit with three or four huge blasts and one more smaller one before Millie collapses.

Millie's eyes are closed and she is completely limp. I am glad to see her chest rise and fall. Tiffany is staring at my chest, her mouth hanging open.

"Holy shit, that was intense," she says. "What the hell did you do to her?"

"I guess I found the right spot."

Tiffany is still stroking her own pussy, which I hadn't noticed at first I was so fascinated by Millie. I pull my still hard cock out of Millie's sopping wet pussy with a slurp and move towards Tiffany. She lays back on the bed as I move on top of her and easily slide into her pussy. We fucked for a long time before Tiffany has enough and pushes me off of her. Millie has woken up again and is watching us.

Her eyes go right to my thick cock. "How are you still hard?"

"I don't know."

Tiffany is on the verge of sleep. "Finish him off you fucking slut."

"Do you mind?" she asks me.

"Not at all."

Millie lays back and I mount her again. She has a much smaller orgasm before I finally cum inside of her. It is almost boring after her last orgasm. I flood her pussy and she moans.

"I miss that feeling."

"What's that?"

"A good hard cock filling me with cum."

I roll off the bed and go shower. Millie joins me and we wash each other. I spend a long time on her breasts which she enjoys as much as me.

Tiffany is out cold when we got back to bed. I cover her and slide in next to her. Millie climbs in behind me.

"I know we said this is a one time thing, but maybe we can do this some other time."

"You'll have to talk to the boss. She makes all of the plans."

"When are you guys leaving? Right after the wedding?"

"Monday we're heading up the coast for our own little vacation. It will be the first time we've ever been alone together for any period of time."

"That sounds nice. You're a pretty great guy. I think I understand why she was so upset when you got married."

"I'm just glad I got my second chance with her."

"Don't screw it up. She's pretty great."

"Thanks."

"Nite John."

"Good night Millie."

I put my arm over Tiffany and she moans and rolls onto her side, then pushes herself against me. Millie is pressed against my back, her huge tits flattened between us.

I had this amazing dream during the night that left me super hard and horny when I wake up. Tiffany is still sleeping and my cock is lodged between her ass cheeks. Millie is still behind me, but she has rolled over and was facing away from me.

I pinch Tiffany's nipple and she moans and then rubs her ass against me. "Go fuck Millie. I think I'm out of action for a while," she mumbles.

"You ok?"

"Uh, huh. I just need a break and she needs some more cock. Go give it to her."

I kiss her cheek and roll over to see Millie watching me. She just smiles and scoots back till my cock is pressed against her ass.

"I used to love morning sex," she says.

She lifts her top leg and grabs my cock so that I am rubbing her slick pussy. In just a few minutes she is squirming and moaning about how good I feel. I reach around and squeeze her huge tits, feeling the small nipples harden against my palm.

Her pussy is streaming juices and my cock is covered and moving freely against her. I slip my hand down and started to play with her pussy. She moans some more as I play with the little ring, tugging it lightly. She lifts her leg higher and I slip right into her, pushing against the g-spot right inside of her pussy.

We fuck in that position for a while and then she asks me to take her doggie style, so we shift positions and I push into her.

As we continue to fuck, Tiffany rolls over to watch and smiles as I pounded Millie. Millie is squealing and moaning louder and louder till she buries her face in the pillow and screams through a pretty big orgasm.

I am staring at her ass and wondered if she's ever let anyone fuck her there. She is still coming down from her orgasm when I pulled out and pressed against her anal hole.

She turns her head to look at me, but doesn't complain as I apply pressure. Between the coating on my cock and what has dripped from her pussy, she is pretty slick. The head of my cock pops through the sphincter.

As soon as I am past the tight ring, she pushes against me, sucking my cock into her ass about three quarters of the way before pulling off. The next time I meet her push with my own thrust and sink all the way in.

Tiffany is now sitting up to watch us and I can see her nipples getting harder. I start slowly fucking Millie's ass, but she is pushing against me faster so I pick up the pace. Soon I am slamming my cock into her ass. I happen to look over and watch myself fuck her in the dresser mirror. Her tits are swinging wildly and she has her hand between her legs and is playing with her little ring.

Millie's ass tightens around my cock as she cums and the extra pressure and heat are too much for me, so I unload a huge amount of cum into her bowels. The pleasure is so intense, my head starts to swim and I have to pull out of her to keep from falling off the bed. Once my cock leaves her ass, she rolls onto her side, her entire body spasming.

Tiffany also has a small orgasm as she has her fingers buried in her pussy. There seems to be a mixture of pain and pleasure on her face as she lays there, watching the two of us.

I manage to gather enough energy to take a quick shower before collapsing onto the bed between the two girls. They each move to a side and put an arm over my chest. Tiffany also puts her leg over mine and kisses my cheek.

"I think she liked it," Tiffany says.

"I'd say so. Would you say we rocked her world?"

"I would."

"Ok, you win. Now I just need to figure out how to clone you."

"I think you've got enough DNA inside you now."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure they won't use what's in my ass right now."

"I guess you've done it before like that?"

"Yeah. Before Peter, of course. Hell, I did a lot of things I miss before Peter." She looks a little sad for a moment, but then smiles. "Thank you for last night and this morning. I really needed this. Too bad you guys have to go home so soon after the wedding. Maybe I can come to visit?" she asks hopefully.

"We can discuss it. I'm sure John won't mind."

"Not at all."

I close my eyes and fell asleep. I have no idea how long I had been sleeping, but when I wake up, Tiffany is the only one in bed with me. She is watching me and smiles when I opened my eyes.

"Everything ok?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. I had Millie give me another orgasm before she left. I didn't want to wake you."

"You're ok down there?"

"A little sore, but nothing too bad. I think I may need a break for tonight."

"Good. Me too."

"We kind of made plans for Millie to come out over the summer when I'm done with school."

"I thought this was a one time thing."

"Do you mind?"

"No, not really."

"Good, because I'm pretty sure she's going to make sure it happens."

We lay in bed for another hour or so just talking. Around lunchtime, Tiffany and I go down to the kitchen, finding Shelly looking pretty rough.

"Wow, you look like hell," Tiffany tells her.

"So do you. How was Millie?"

I feel my face heat up and Tiffany turns red too.

"You heard?"

"Seriously? That girl could raise the dead. Don't you remember that weekend we all went away?"

"Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten about that. I guess that was when they still had good sex."

"Peter is an ass," Shelly says. "So what if she's kind of crazy. She was completely faithful to him."

"Oh well. His loss. Where's Darren?"

"Work. I called out."

"When does he get home?"

"He'll be here for dinner."

"Want to go shopping with me?" Tiffany asks

"You really need to ask?" Shelly replies, suddenly perking up.

"You girls won't mind if I hang out here, do you?"

"Nope. I wonder if Reena is available."

After the girls left, I spend the whole afternoon relaxing by myself. When Darren gets home, the girls are still out, so he pours us a drink and joins me by the pool. It's a while later before the girls join us, chatting away while carrying a load of bags that make me groan. Chrissy is with them.

"Hi, want to see what I bought?" Tiffany asks.

"Sure."

She grabs several of the bags and we head to our room.

"Stay here and I'll be right out." Her eyes are bright as she disappears into the bathroom.

She puts on a fashion show, displaying several summer-type dresses that make my blood boil. It is the last dress that causes tightness in my pants. It is a black, slinky dress that hugs her curves and shows plenty of skin. The top is low-cut and displays an ample amount of her cleavage. The bottom comes to just above mid-thigh and the high-heeled shoes she wears make her ass look incredible.

"What do you think?"

"Wow. I'm not sure I should let you out of the house in that."

She struts over to me and sits in my lap.

"You know the best part of this dress?"