Single Again Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

I turn to see what she is looking at and see a tall, skinny guy walking through the gate with a few other guys. I know it is Scott from the description Chrissy had given me. Tiffany takes my hand and squeezes it as she follows him across the yard. I hadn't realized it right away, but Chrissy and Penny have joined us.

I watch Scott cross the yard and speak to Reena for a moment before he looks around and sees Tiffany. His smile is awkward as he waves to her. Tiffany doesn't wave back, but does squeeze my hand harder.

Scott makes his way over and I almost start to laugh. He iss walking like he is a king, with his chest thrust out and his arms stiff and moving back and forth. He comes over and pushes past me to hug Tiffany.

Tiffany doesn't let go of my hand or hug him back. Penny kind of pushes her way forward and between Scott and Tiffany, who moves closer to me.

"It's good to see you," he says. "You look amazing."

"Thanks," Tiffany responds. "You look good too. This is my fiancée, John. John, this is Scott."

"Nice to meet you," he says, still smiling, but not quite as much. Actually, it looks forced.

"You too." I hold out my hand and he takes it, trying to squeeze me tight. I let him play for a moment before squeezing back. His reaction is perfect as he pulls his hand away and shakes it a I laugh.

"I was wondering if we could speak alone," Scott says to Tiffany.

"No. I said everything I needed to say when I broke up with you."

"Yes, but you never let me say anything. It won't take long."

"She said no," Chrissy says. Tiffany looks at her surprised.

"Who the hell are you?" Scott says a bit harsh.

"I'm her friend. Now leave her alone."

"Oh yeah, you're the helpless little girl that Tiffany abandoned a few years ago. I think she said she was tired of looking after you."

Chrissy's reaction takes me by surprise and Tiffany doesn't do anything but smile.

"I think that is what she said. She's already apologized to me for that. Now leave my friend alone."

Scott's temper begins to get the best of him and I prepare myself in case he doessomething stupid.

"Look pinkie dick," Penny startes wiggling her pinkie at him, "Take a hike."

"Actually, I've got this," Tiffany says. "Let's go have your little talk."

She takes a surprised Scott by the arm and drags him to the other side of the pool.

"That can't be good," Stuart say as he and Darren step forward. "I thought you were about to deck him."

"I was close."

My eyes never leave Tiffany. I am ready to fly across the pool if he tries anything. That's when I learn that Tiffany can really take care of herself. Scott is speaking and I notice his anger is building. Tiffany is very calm, but I recognize her stance. She's ready for something. Scott suddenly reaches out and grabs Tiffany, but before I can move a muscle, she's grabbed his wrist and dropped him to his knees. She then drags him around the pool towards the gate where Shelly and Reena are waiting. Shelly pulls the gate open and Tiffany pushes him towards the opening. As a final insult, she puts her foot against his ass and shoves him so that he falls face first into the grass on the other side.

Reena hands her a drink and the three of them make their way back to us. I hear Scott yell something, but the three of them ignore him.

"What the hell are you smiling about?" Tiffany asks when they joined us.

"Nothing," I say innocently. Tiffany glares at me a moment, then starts smiling herself. She does give a kiss me, making it very clear to everyone around that I am hers.

"That was very impressive," I tell her. "But you planned that whole thing, didn't you?"

"Maybe." She still has her arms around my neck and kisses me again. She puts her head closer to my ear. "I am wondering if you'd join me in the guest house for a second. I seem to have this little problem only you can take care of."

Without a word, we make our way through the crowd and into the guest house. Holding my hand, she pulls me towards a back room, shuts and locks the door, then pushes me against the wall. There is no foreplay this time.

She puts our glasses on a small table, pushes my pants down my legs, then lowers her shorts to the floor and quickly mounts me. Her pussy is soaked and I slip right into her. There are no words, just grunting and groaning as Tiffany rides me hard.

With all the action I'd gotten, I'm going to last a long time. I easily outlast Tiffany who starts to become erratic as her orgasm approaches. When she finally climaxes, I feel a rush of liquid run down my legs. Tiffany has her mouth buried in my shoulder to hide her scream.

After her orgasm, I have to put her down gently and help her stand. We kiss while she calms down. When she finally regains some composure, she steps back and stares at me.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?" she asks me.

"I've got a good idea. It's still not as much as I love you though."

She gives me her 'you're a cornball' look, then laughs.

"Maybe you're right, but that's only because I'm letting you mess around with other girls."

"Nah. You're messing around with them too, so it's not that."

"That's true."

We get dressed and head back outside, but not after I rinse off my legs.

We find Tiffany's friends talking about what had happened. When they see us approach, they start making comments. Even Chrissy is joking with us. Millie looks jealous, but is also cracking jokes.

For the rest of the night, Tiffany is at my side. I'm sure if she is being protective of me or making sure everyone else is hands off. The few times Tiffany leaves me alone, Chrissy is at my side.

"So, what's with all the protection?" I ask Chrissy.

"What do you mean?"

"You and Tiffany have been hovering around me all night."

"No we haven't."

I raise my eyebrow and she blushes.

"Well, I haven't. Tiffany's not hovering. But she is a little shaken up about what happened with Scott. Don't you know anything about woman?"

Tiffany rejoins us and immediately takes my hand. The rest of the night I make sure to stay close to her and shower her with a lot of attention. It seems to work as she seems a lot more relaxed.

The party is an absolute blast with a ton of food, music and lots to drink. Tiffany walks around with me, saying hi to people she knew and introducing me to everyone. I am just hoping that I can remember a few of them at the wedding.

At one point, Tiffany drags me to the back of the large yard and starts kissing me. I grab her ass and pulled her close to me which makes her squeal a little. Especially since I slip my hand into her shorts.

"You want to fuck me again?" she whispered.

"Always."

"Good answer. How about right here?"

I look around and pull her behind some bushes. I pull her shorts down and find her soaking wet.

"Turn around and bend over."

She does as I ask and I drop my shorts and easily slide into her. Her pussy is on fire as my cock slides into her. Once I am in, I have her stand up and grab her tits.

"You like this?" I asked her.

"Yes."

It isn't very easy to move, but we mange to wiggle around for a bit till we hear voices and Tiffany steps away. My cock pops out of her and the cool night air causes me to shiver.

"Meet me in the hot tub. I'll be waiting for you."

She pulls up her pants and walks away, shaking her ass.

The hot tub is pretty crowded, but we manage to find a spot. Tiffany sits in my lap and with a little struggle, manages to wrestle my cock from under my shorts. She then maneuveres me between her legs and she slides down my hard rod.

We don't move too much, but Tiffany flexes her vaginal muscles and wiggles her ass. Neither of us were close to orgasms, but it is pretty exciting being inside of her with all these other people around us. Eventually she slips off of me and sits on the bench to my side.

"I'm sorry. I thought that would go better."

"I don't know about you, but I enjoyed it. My tank is just a little bit low."

"Are you two being naughty?" Millie asks as she joined us.

"A little," Tiffany replies. "Care to be naughty with us?"

"Does it involve someone sliding something big and hard inside of me?"

"That I can't help you with, baby."

"Maybe you'll lend me your guy for a while?" She takes a sip of her drink and then looks at us horrified. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that."

"Relax, Millie. It doesn't offend me. I like that you're interested. It's kind of a turn-on to know I have something other people want."

Millie still looks upset. "I really did mean it as a joke."

"Stop acting like a fool. First, this isn't Scott. He can handle it without acting like an ass. Second, I fully trust him so that if you decided to make a move, I know he wouldn't do anything."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I give him more than he can handle as it is." I can't see Tiffany's face, but the smile on Millie's face tells me the whole story.

"You don't have a brother, do you?"

"Nope, sorry."

"Maybe I just need to settle for some loser to get me off tonight."

Tiffany rubs by crotch and laughs.

"Maybe if you're nice, I'll let you borrow him for an hour or two."

Millie looks at Tiffany, stands up and walks away.

"That was mean."

"Nah. We used to joke about it all the time. Peter and Scott were pretty much the same and we would laugh about how uptight they were. Now I've got a guy that is pretty open so I wanted to see if she would bite."

"She might if you give her the chance."

"Would you fuck her?" I watch her walk away, her tight ass wiggling and think about those huge tits. Tiffany laughs as my cock hardens in her hands. "Never mind. I think I know the answer."

We relax in the hot tub for a while before Shelly and Reena joined us. Both are wearing very revealing bikinis and seem to be really enjoying themselves.

"Ok, what did you say to Millie? She came over to us all flustered and mumbled something about you becoming such a slut."

"I was just teasing her. Apparently she's really horny. It didn't take much to get her flustered."

"You realize she and Peter haven't been intimate in a long time and she swears she's been faithful the whole time."

"I love Millie to death, but she's been telling us that for years. I guess that's why she finally dumped his ass."

"She kicked him our shortly after you left. They've been going back and forth ever since," Reena told us.

"He's in the same boat as Scott. Didn't know what they had," Shelly said.

Millie came back to join us with a fresh drink. The four girls talked while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the hot water.

I feel someone slide in next to me, but don't open my eyes till I feel a hand on my thigh. I open my eyes and see Chrissy sitting next to me, a big grin on her face. I just close my eyes and go back to enjoying the attention.

I am a little disappointed when Chrissy moves away, but I feel Tiffany put her head on my shoulder. It's getting pretty late and I notice the party is winding down. Penny join us along with Stu and Darren. Penny also seem to have attracted a couple of followers and is enjoying the attention.

Millie slips in next to me so that Stu could sit next to Reena. I look around and realize just about everyone else is gone.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"A little after midnight."

I put my arm around Tiffany's shoulders and she settles in closer, while Chrissy sits next to her on the other side. I am getting smiles from Reena and Shelly as they watch Tiffany close her eyes and fall asleep on my shoulder.

"I think the princess needs to go to bed."

"So it would seem."

"We were discussing plans for tomorrow," Darren started. "Millie, you're going to stay here?"

"If it's ok. I don't think I should be going back to the house. Plus I don't really think I'll be driving."

"That's fine. Are you in for whatever we have planned?"

"Depends on what you have planned. I have a limited wardrobe."

"I'm sure nobody would complain if you wore that outfit," Stu commented.

"Funny guy."

"What about you Penny?"

"Same thing as Millie. Limited clothing options and yes, I know, nobody would complain."

"Well, maybe we can just stay here all day and have dinner brought in. What do you think hon?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Good, because, I don't know about you guys, but I just want to sleep all day," Tiffany says, waking up..

"Sleep or stay in bed?"

Tiffany laughs. "What makes you think I'm only going to be having sex in bed?"

"Damn girl. You are making up for lost time," Reena says laughing.

Tiffany grabs my cock and squeezes.

"Just make sure you knock before entering any rooms."

"Hey, fuck around in your own house. I don't feel like changing sheets in every room."

"Again, what makes you think I need a bed or sheets."

Shelly is smiling and just shakes her head. I do notice her nipples poking out. The two guys that followed Penny have moved closer and are both ogling Tiffany. She notices it as well.

"Sorry guys. There's only one guy in my life that gets close to this body and he's right here."

"I noticed you didn't say anything about girls," Millie pipes up.

Tiffany doesn't say anything but laughs.

A little while later we were making our way to our room.

"What's with the sex talk?"

"I was just having fun. Did it bother you?"

"No, but it was surprising."

"I don't know what it is, but I'm so horny. If you had put your hand between my legs, I think I would have cum right there."

We get to the room and waste no time getting our clothes off. We don't even bother with foreplay and I quickly slam my cock into Tiffany from behind. Her pussy is on fire and soaking wet. I fuck her hard through two orgasms before finally exploding inside of her.

I fall to the bed, panting as I try to get the room to stop spinning. Tiffany isn't in much better shape. We both jump when the door opens and Chrissy comes into the room. She stops when she sees us and her mouth drops open.

"Shut the door, get naked and join us," Tiffany orders her.

Chrissy listens without comment and is soon in bed between us. I can smell her arousal, even over Tiffany's. Tiffany wastes no time and buries her face in Chrissy's pussy. I really can't believe how slutty she is acting.

I am a bystander while I continue to recover. Chrissy is watching me till Tiffany starts to fuck her with her tongue. Chrissy's eyes close and she starts to moan. Listening to her moan gets me hard again and I move behind Tiffany and start to fuck her again.

Her pussy is a sloppy mess with at least two of my loads and her own excitement. Chrissy suddenly screams out as she comes and Tiffany moves away, leaving me in position between Chrissy's legs.

The two girls kiss and Chrissy watches me. I know not to move towards her and when she moves to me, I staye in the same spot.

Her little hand wraps around my slick cock and then she dips her head down and takes me into her mouth. Unfortunately, I think I am done and she really doesn't get me very far before I start to soften. Chrissy looks really disappointed.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. It wasn't you. I think my chamber is empty."

"Oh. So you don't want me to finish?"

"Not tonight."

"Ok." Chrissy gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom before getting back into bed. She smells minty and I realize I needed to brush my teeth. When I get back to bed, the two girls are sound asleep.

I wake up alone the next day. I lay in bed for a long time before looking at the time. Tiffany comes in from the balcony wearing one of my dress shirts which is unbuttoned except for one just below her breasts.

"Finally awake I see."

"Yeah. About ten minutes. How long have you been out there?"

"An hour or so. Chrissy got up a little after me and decided to go downstairs."

Tiffany sheds her shirt and joins me in bed. We relax together and avoid any sexual contact. I think we are both exhausted still.

"Did it bother you the way I was acting last night?"

"It didn't bother me, it was just a little surprising."

"You know I'm completely yours, right?"

"Of course."

"Good. I was just teasing with Millie, but I think she was only partially teasing back."

"Babe, I've told you, I don't care about other girls. I'll do what ever you want. Do you want to spend a night with Millie?"

"Kind of. Chrissy said she's ok if that's what we want."

"Why did you ask her?"

"I didn't. She said something to me."

"You want her, let's get her."

"Remember the stories I told you about my time with Wes?"

"Of course."

"I did enjoy myself, but Wes treated me badly. You treat me like a queen all the time. That makes me feel good about myself and I want to start doing some of those things again. But only with other girls and with you. I don't want other guys involved."

"Why?"

"It makes me feel slutty. I don't like feeling like that. You can fuck me any way, any where you want. But only you."

"And you're ok with me fucking other girls?"

"Only ones I approve and when I'm there with them."

"I won't hold you back."

"I didn't think you would. Let's go fuck Millie tonight."

She starts to the door, but I grab her arm and pull her back to me. Her naked breasts press against my chest. She look up at me and I kiss her fiercely. She responds by pressing her crotch against my hardening cock.

She is disappointed when I let go of her. I can see she is ready to go. "Save it for tonight." She sticks her tongue out, but I ignore her.

We find Millie, Penny and Chrissy sitting by the pool. Darren has gone out with Stu for some food and Reena is still sleeping. Shelly joins us with a tray of orange juice.

Millie is wearing the tiniest top and I can't help but look. She notices and smiles. I can't help but think what they would feel like. We spend the day sitting around the pool, playing games, eating and drinking.

Just about everyone has gone inside for naps, including me. I haven't been upstairs too long when I feel someone get into bed with me. I know it isn't Tiffany, so I opened my eyes to see Chrissy looking at me. She is still wearing her bathing suit which is pretty revealing.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm exhausted. Tiffany didn't think it would be a problem."

"No, it's fine."

She slips under the covers in front of me and pushes her body against mine. I put my arm around her and she snuggles closer. I have the feeling this is a significant for some reason and behave myself. I am too tired to try anything anyway.

When I wake up a couple of hours later, Chrissy is still asleep. Her ass is pressed against my cock and my hand is touching her breast. I stay just like that till she wakes up. She smiles when she ses me looking at her.

"What time is it?"

"Not sure. My phone is right there if you want to look."

"Nah. It doesn't matter."

She wiggles her ass against me and I know she feels my dick against her. She doesn't seem to mind where my hand is either.

"Did you know I've never woken up with a guy like this? It's kind of nice." She took my hand and kissed my fingers. "I heard you're going to spend tonight with Millie."

"How did you hear that?"

"Tiffany told me. It's ok. She just didn't want me to be upset. I won't say anything."

"Why should it matter?"

"I shouldn't and she didn't need to tell me. She was just being nice."

"How do you feel about it?"

"Why do you care?"

I put my finger on her chin and turn her head to me. "Because I know how you feel about Tiffany and I don't want you being upset."

"Because you care about me?"

"Yes," I say after a moment. "I do."

I stare into her green eyes for a moment, then surprise her by kissing her gently.

"I'm ok with it. You've spent two nights with me and I've enjoyed it. I'll have another couple of nights with you both. I guess it's someone else's turn."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers