Siren of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A gift from Hephaestus, it will give her strength so the next time she carries the mermaids she will be able to carry them easier. It will give her some courage. Also Hera wanted her to have this." She held up a small locket in the shape of a sun made out of opal with a sapphire drop of water hanging, the sun framed by gold and the drop framed by silver, the locket no bigger than a half dollar, hanging on an elegant thin silver chain. "In times of need it will take her and those with her to the top of Mt. Olympus." Siden and Pallo gratefully took the gifts and Thena disappeared. They were glad their family accepted Lyra after seeing her display of bravery with the monster, and how she took the heavy burden of five of the mermaids to save them. Soon Lyra was hiccupping and had calmed down. She fell asleep cradled safely with the two people she loved, in the place she knew she belonged, with the mermaids happy in their new cave that Lyra gladly shared with them. Tomorrow, Pallo and Siden wanted her to meet the rest of the family so she could move in with them.

12