All Comments on 'Sissy Hubby Ch. 06'

by buttboi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OH MY GAWD!!!

i would love to be Dotties sister. She is going to have SO MUCH FUN, lucky girl. Is today the day she gets her cherry taken? Ahhh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

I sure enjoyed the story. The transformation is exciting as I though about it being me. I am a sissy maid now and am happy with that, being totally transformed and outed in public is only a fantasy. I regularly have to eat my own cum but sucking cock is something else to fantasize about. I’m looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please continue - can't wait

Can't wait to read the next chapters. My step-sister has taught me how to buy my own women's clothes and I'm no longer embarrassed about going out in public dressed as a woman. Even when I buy clothes, if the sales people know I'm a man it actually turns me on even more than if they think I'm really a woman. In fact, at the last store last weekend I sucked the salesman's cock in the change room and we made a date -- he's taking me to dinner this weekend and then he's going to fuck me-- I CAN'T WAIT !!! Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2 ways

I can see this going 2 ways, one is good one is bad, hopefully his wife still loves him, this is his wife right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the story

I really loved this story. I hope you will add more to it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

I can't wait for the next chapter. I assume that Dottie is going to suck a lot of real cocks and get fucked by well-hung men. I too am a sissy CD husband and I truly wish my wife and her best friend would treat me this way. I can't wait for her to read this story. Maybe she'll get the hint. wish me luck.

jomarjomaralmost 6 years ago
Marionesque...

I just stumbled across your sissy hubby series. It’s similarish to my Marion series with similar ideas and, in places, style. I also did the boob thing in The Bet series. Don’t know where you’ve been, but hope you get inspired to finish it out.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Cute Story!!!

I sure would like to be getting the treatments this Sissy Husband is being gave...Whats next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wish there was a Kim in my life.

pokeyridepokeyride11 months ago

This is a great story and I wish I had a woman or women to do this to me !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous