All Comments on 'Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 21'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Brava

Good character development for B & S with enough tension to move the story and characters. The "thought comment" about Bob wanting to upgrade the path very subtle and an oh so very human thing to do. Many writers would over look something so simple but that makes the character so much more human and believable. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent development of the entire story.

keep up the awesome work. You are an amazing writer and look forward to reading more of your writings in the future

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Your Good Sophia

Good story telling. You should post the ride story under non erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep up the great work!

The characters are are engaging (throughout the series!) and the writing is wonderful! It is so good to find someone who can spell and craft a smooth sentence!

caramelcreamcaramelcreamover 13 years ago
Numbers Game

Just a minor detail... if Misaki had Sayomi at the age of 19, and Sayomi is 35, that would make Misaki 54--not 48, I believe... Otherwise, a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...