Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one, small groups and couples wished us a Merry Christmas and a good night.

The clergy were again staying the night and made plans to meet the next morning with Kevin regarding the legal issues of the new foundation, determining programs and new ideas before leaving the next afternoon.

The guests returned to their rooms in the outbuildings to sleep or meet with their friends and the great house grew quiet.

**********

I took Alessa's hand, we went outside into the still warm night and followed by Philip and Michael several paces back, walked a while down the beach-side stone path, once again covered a bench with a beach blanket they had brought and sat down.

I felt like a noble person from medieval times and instead of ladies-a-waiting, we had our own two men to follow us around and serve our every desire.

Looking directly into her golden-amber eyes, I whispered, "Merry Christmas, darling. I love you and will love you forever."

"Oh, Maria... I love you. Thank you so much for finding me when I was lost. I'm scared..."

"Why, baby? What's the matter?"

"I'm afraid that you and he will..."

"Baby, we spoke about this. This was your idea. Never worry, my darling... you will always be my first and most important love. It will be all right, you'll see. Besides, I want to find out what you see in Philip. I love you, Alessa."

She took my hand and held it tightly, bringing my fingers to her lips and kissing them one at a time, licking and sucking, drawing each one in turn into her mouth, massaging my skin with her cat-like tongue.

My heart responded and my body shivered with her touch.

"Philip, Michael, please come closer," I asked. As they approached, we stood up and took each man's hand into ours, forming a tight square group. "You both are the most important men in our lives and this is the first Christmas together for all of us.

"Michael, you know that Alessa and I love you very much and we want you to know that even though it's been a long time since we've really said anything, we are very happy with you and all that you've done for us and we have a special surprise for you tonight. We love you, Michael, so very much and grateful you are with us.

"Philip... I've known you for what seems forever and although I never thought I'd see you with either Alessa or myself, for that matter, I'm truly overjoyed that you are. You are the promise that Jim made to us, to have someone that would protect us from harm, to be a friend when we had none, to love us as he did.

"I know that you've been obsessed with Alessa, in love with Alessa since she arrived. I know that you've had to make the most important decision of your life when I told you what I expected if you did decide to stay with us...

"I'll be honest, I wasn't sure if you were going to leave or not. As much as you desired Alessa, it didn't necessarily mean you would stay. I want you to know that I'm very glad that you are, for even without talking to Alessa each night, I was falling for you, too.

"I've seen you with Michael and am glad that you two are friends. We hope that your friendship will only grow as time goes by. Neither Alessa nor I are sure just how our... well, how that's all going to work out, but it will, that I feel in my heart and tonight is just a taste of what we hope to have for the rest of our lives."

A short distance away, the rush of the waves filled the night air, giving us the privacy needed to speak of things only lovers do and Alessa took Michael's hand and walked a distance down the beach to talk to him... alone.

Philip and I... we talked about this and that for a long time, there on that bench, almost like two people on a first date... and I finally appreciated that it indeed was.

Eventually, I whispered into his ear and pulled him back to the house.

12